Hey Mick

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 10:31 pm

truthsayer wrote:oh well, he got offline about 3 minutes after i posted that.

pathetic
HAHAHAHA WHAT A LOSER!! YOU NEED TO GET SOME P*SSY BROTHER DESPERATELY!!!! GODDAMN!!

GET OFF MY NUTS!!!!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 10:33 pm

DUDE DOESNT COMMENT ON ANY GANGS, OR ANYTHING ELSE ON THIS SITE EXCEPT ME!

WHAT A F*CKIN LOSER!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

AND AS FAR AS YOU BITCHING ME IN REAL LIFE?

YOU DONT KNOW ME COCKSUCKER. AND IT IS A DAMN SHAME THAT WE'VE NEVER CROSSED PATHS. IF WE EVER DO, YOU'LL KNOW IT.........

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 10:35 pm

"YOU GOT OWNED, MMA.TV BITCH!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A F*CKIN QUEER!!

DUDES CLAIMING A WEBSITE LIKE ITS HIS HOOD OR SOMETHIN!!!

OH MY GOD! :lol: :lol: :lol:

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 10:37 pm

LOL @ the SUPER SLEUTH misspelling just about every word he types.

mick, your rant doesn't affect me, but i have a suprise for you. i was able to make contact through my gym with some real fighter's in illinois including the REAL windy city boxing owner, sam colonna. i also talked with some of the fighters at Miletich Fighting Systems (probably the best fight team in the world), and they exteded an offer for you to come out to their davenport, iowa gym and test your 6 time champ skills.

Mick, just give it up, you are really losing this one man.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 10:37 pm

I KNOW YOU WANT THIS IRISH DICK REAL BAD DONT YOU TRUTHSAYER? YOU JUST CANNOT GET OFF ME HUH?
YOUR OBSESSED WITH ME!!!

F*CKIN PATHETIC QUEER!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 10:40 pm

truthsayer wrote:LOL @ the SUPER SLEUTH misspelling just about every word he types.

mick, your rant doesn't affect me, but i have a suprise for you. i was able to make contact through my gym with some real fighter's in illinois including the REAL windy city boxing owner, sam colonna. i also talked with some of the fighters at Miletich Fighting Systems (probably the best fight team in the world), and they exteded an offer for you to come out to their davenport, iowa gym and test your 6 time champ skills.

HAHAHAHAHA!! GOD DAMN SON! LOSING WHAT!?

DO YOU NOT HAVE A F*CKIN BRAIN KID!?

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU THAT THAT WAS AN ANGLE!?

I AM NOT AN MMA TRAINER OR FIGHTER!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE F*CK ELSE DO YOU WANT BROTHER?

JESUS CHRIST, I SAID THIS SH*T A WEEK AGO AND THIS F*CKIN KID IS STILL ALL "COME DOWN AND TEST YOUR SKILLS"!!!

SH*T!!!! EVERYONE ELSE HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE MMA SH*T BRO!!

PLEASE GET LAID!! PLEASE!!!

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 10:40 pm

MICK wrote:I KNOW YOU WANT THIS IRISH DICK REAL BAD DONT YOU TRUTHSAYER? YOU JUST CANNOT GET OFF ME HUH?
YOUR OBSESSED WITH ME!!!

F*CKIN PATHETIC QUEER!
LOL, i have an irish dick dumbass, im irish.

come on mick, cant you actually defend yourself or does every other word have to be a curse word so you sound tough?

you havent defended yourself yet, and are doing exactly what people do when caught in a lie, become OVERLY defensive.

HomieDown

Unread post by HomieDown » November 1st, 2005, 10:42 pm

Mick talking about the hood like he knows what one is other than the one on his power rangers sweatshirt. What a poser this guy is. Next he'll try to tell eveyone he's Tank's nephew or something retarded like that. Oh wait he already did. Well then he might say he's an online detective working for a secret government agency smoking out gang bangers online. I mean they all have Ipods and chat it up in between crack deals. No one has to own Mick. Everytime he posts up another one of his made up scenerios or assumes yet another fake identity, he owns himself. Next he'll tell me to come to his boxing gym in Chicago and he'll teach me a lesson. :lol:

The lesson he's taught me is that Mick is a jackass retard who's life is so pathetic that he hopes to impress a bunch of cyber gansters by wowing them with boundless BS. Go back to your day job Mick, working the glory hole.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 10:42 pm

^^ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

DO YOU SPEAK F*CKIN ENGLISH!?

MY GOD KID. :shock:

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY TO YOU?

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO FIXED ON SOMETHING.

IT....WAS....AN...ANGLE..............I KNOW I WAS LYING....

WHAT DO YOU WANT BROTHER?

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 10:43 pm

MICK wrote:
truthsayer wrote:LOL @ the SUPER SLEUTH misspelling just about every word he types.

JESUS CHRIST, I SAID THIS SH*T A WEEK AGO AND THIS F*CKIN KID IS STILL ALL "COME DOWN AND TEST YOUR SKILLS"!!!

tell you what mick, you admit that you were lying about everything, including the NSA BS, then post your apologies on mma.tv, and ill stop making sure you are exposed, and you can go on with whatever gangster persona you would like.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 10:46 pm

HomieDown wrote:Mick talking about the hood like he knows what one is other than the one on his power rangers sweatshirt. What a poser this guy is. Next he'll try to tell eveyone he's Tank's nephew or something retarded like that. Oh wait he already did. Well then he might say he's an online detective working for a secret government agency smoking out gang bangers online. I mean they all have Ipods and chat it up in between crack deals. No one has to own Mick. Everytime he posts up another one of his made up scenerios or assumes yet another fake identity, he owns himself. Next he'll tell me to come to his boxing gym in Chicago and he'll teach me a lesson. :lol:

The lesson he's taught me is that Mick is a jackass retard who's life is so pathetic that he hopes to impress a bunch of cyber gansters by wowing them with boundless BS. Go back to your day job Mick, working the glory hole.
OTHER THAN THE ONE ON MY POWER RANGER SHIRT?.... THATS GOTTA BE THE GAYEST THING IVE EVER HEARD.

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE F*CK ELSE TO SAY TO YOU'SE GUYS...... YOU ARE RETARDS. ITS LIKE MY WORDS ARE NOT REACHING YOUR EARS. THEY ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT BOXING ME AND WANTING ME TO TEACH THEM.

YOU KNOW WHY YOU GUYS WANNA BOX AND WRESTLE ALL THE TIME?
CAUSE YOU ARE FRUSTRATED..........FROM NEVER GETTING PUSSY.

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 10:48 pm

LOL @ mick making an ass out of himself everytime he posts.

mick, come on now buddy, tell us about the REAL MICK. let's get into the nitty gritty.

just how many black guys used to best the shit out of your pale, pastrami-eating ass before dunking you in the toilet?

probably alot for you to join this forum and make up a whole THUG LIFE.

im finding this funny as hell mick, so i hope you come back with another witty rhetort...and quick!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 10:48 pm

truthsayer wrote:
MICK wrote:

tell you what mick, you admit that you were lying about everything, including the NSA BS, then post your apologies on mma.tv, and ill stop making sure you are exposed, and you can go on with whatever gangster persona you would like.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! UH OH! :shock: I BETTER DO IT, OTHERWISE HE'LL KEEP POSTIMG ABOUT ME GEE WIZZ WHAT SHOULD I DO?

HAHAHAHA. F*CK YOU! :lol:

I ALREADY TOLD YOU THE MMA SH*T WAS BS.

I AM NSA, AND I DONT GIVE A SH*T IF YOU BELIVE ME.

AND POST AN APOLOGY ON MMA.TV!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! YOUR F*CKIN KIDDING ME RIGHT?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

HomieDown

Unread post by HomieDown » November 1st, 2005, 10:50 pm

You don't know what the fuck to say to people because you're a loser. Tell me you're Tank's nephew. Tell me how far down you can go on it before you gag you fag. I'd break your jaw and then fuck you in the mouth, and you'd like it. Tell us some lies MickFly. Hello, MickFly!!! Jackass...

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 10:50 pm

MICK wrote:
HomieDown wrote:Mick talking about the hood like he knows what one is other than the one on his power rangers sweatshirt. What a poser this guy is. Next he'll try to tell eveyone he's Tank's nephew or something retarded like that. Oh wait he already did. Well then he might say he's an online detective working for a secret government agency smoking out gang bangers online. I mean they all have Ipods and chat it up in between crack deals. No one has to own Mick. Everytime he posts up another one of his made up scenerios or assumes yet another fake identity, he owns himself. Next he'll tell me to come to his boxing gym in Chicago and he'll teach me a lesson. :lol:

OTHER THAN THE ONE ON MY POWER RANGER SHIRT?.... THATS GOTTA BE THE GAYEST THING IVE EVER HEARD.

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE F*CK ELSE TO SAY TO YOU'SE GUYS...... YOU ARE RETARDS. ITS LIKE MY WORDS ARE NOT REACHING YOUR EARS. THEY ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT BOXING ME AND WANTING ME TO TEACH THEM.

now people that fight for a living are just over testosterone laden jocks who dont get laid?

mick, you're stretching again.

i live in florida bro, the beach bunnies are like the fucking mosquitoes down here - they're everywhere.

you're a load that should have been swallowed.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 10:53 pm

truthsayer wrote:LOL @ mick making an ass out of himself everytime he posts.

mick, come on now buddy, tell us about the REAL MICK. let's get into the nitty gritty.

just how many black guys used to best the shit out of your pale, pastrami-eating ass before dunking you in the toilet?

probably alot for you to join this forum and make up a whole THUG LIFE.

im finding this funny as hell mick, so i hope you come back with another witty rhetort...and quick!
A THUG LIFE? JESUS, WHEN THE F*CK DID I EVER CLAIM A GANG OR TO BE A THUG?

WHAT A F*CKIN LAMEASS!

YEA, I FIND THIS SH*T FUNNY TOO!

AND I TOOK MY FAIR SHARE OF ASS WHIPPINS, BUT I DISHED OUT MORE.

YOUR LITTLE B*TCH ASS WOULD NEVER LAST OVER HERE.
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. IM FROM AN IRISH WORKING CLASS FAMILY AND NEIGHBORHOOD. I NEVER HAD A MOTHER, I HAD TO START WORKING AT 14, I MOVED ALL OVER WITH MY POS AND BROTHER, FROM SH*THOLE TO SH*THOLE, I SERVED TIME AND STILL MADE IT!!!!! I STRUGGLED. YOU NEVER DID MOTHER F*CKER, YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT THROUGH WHAT I HAD ON MY PLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DONT KNOW SH*T ABOUT ME!!!!!

F*CK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 10:54 pm

HomieDown wrote:You don't know what the fu-- to say to people because you're a loser. Tell me you're Tank's nephew. Tell me how far down you can go on it before you gag you fag. I'd break your jaw and then fu-- you in the mouth, and you'd like it. Tell us some lies MickFly. Hello, MickFly!!! Jackass...

HAHAHAHAHAHA GODDAMN!!

THIS F*CKWIT IS STILL ON THE TANK SH*T!!

YOU REALIZE YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY TWO CLOWNS ON HERE THAT ARE STILL ON THIS SH*T?

HAHAHHAA.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 10:56 pm

truthsayer wrote:
MICK wrote:

now people that fight for a living are just over testosterone laden jocks who dont get laid?

i live in florida bro, the beach bunnies are like the #%@&#%@ mosquitoes down here - they're everywhere.

HAHAHA, YEA, LIKE THEY EVEN GIVE YOU PUSSY.

YOUR TOO BUSY WITH YOU BUTT BUDDY HOMIE DOWN

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:00 pm

you're right bro, i know nothign of surviving - take a look at my SRB- two navy achievement medals, a navy commendation medal, and a combat V- if you even know what that is.

and i used to live in bloomington,il. used to go to chicago all the time - used to stay at the blackstone hotel. who gives a shit mick, that is the point you are not understanding.

it's not where you're from, it's where you're going. it's not the past, but what you learned from the past.

you saying i wouldnt have lasted without a mommy and in your tough, potato-eating hood is like me saying you would not last in a combat situation.

of course, you keep proving me right by your immaturity and sociopathic rants.....

mick, what do you really do for a living?

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:01 pm

MICK wrote:
truthsayer wrote:
MICK wrote:

i live in florida bro, the beach bunnies are like the #%@&#%@ mosquitoes down here - they're everywhere.

actually, i dont even know who homiedown is, but he is right. along with EVERYONE else that posted on this thread - they all hate you and laugh at you.

you should probably just go kill yourself right now. i'll come up there and keep your 'beutiful wife' company.

underdog

Unread post by underdog » November 1st, 2005, 11:04 pm

Mick, I have noticed that you tend to RANT when you really don't have anything to say in your own defense. Someone gave some background evidence showing it is unlikely that you are NSA. Firstly that NSA does not do what you say you do. Secondly that under no circumstance would someone working for NSA speak openly about what thay are doing for the NSA, which you have clearly done. Repeatedly.

The fact that people still believe you after your ample lies then your ALL CAPS rants are your only defense is beyond me.

HomieDown

Unread post by HomieDown » November 1st, 2005, 11:04 pm

You do realize you're the only jackass on this forum who actually thinks anyone believes a damn word you say right? You do realize that you're so pathetic that you'll respond immediately for endless hours just to prove you have a life right? You do realize you have the intellect of a mule right?

I understand you not wanting to talk about the Tank stuff anymore. I mean had I been exposed and owned like you were, I'd hope it went away too. Are you still telling everyone that you lied to for years that you're a cyber detective or has that lie already been exposed too?

Are you still saying you live in Chicago and own a boxing gym or did you give that up when you took up the lie about the cyber cop working in secret?

Truth be told, you're some little boy with a small toy bitter.
Filled with little boy emotion, get your mommas hand lotion and lock the door to the shitter.
Can't interact with the chicks so you started sucking dicks, but you ain't a spitter...

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:06 pm

HomieDown wrote: Truth be told, you're some little boy with a small toy bitter.
Filled with little boy emotion, get your mommas hand lotion and lock the door to the shitter.
Can't interact with the chicks so you started sucking dicks, but you ain't a spitter...
i know one thing for sure... homie can rhyme!

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:09 pm

underdog wrote:Mick, I have noticed that you tend to RANT when you really don't have anything to say in your own defense. Someone gave some background evidence showing it is unlikely that you are NSA. Firstly that NSA does not do what you say you do. Secondly that under no circumstance would someone working for NSA speak openly about what thay are doing for the NSA, which you have clearly done. Repeatedly.

The fact that people still believe you after your ample lies then your ALL CAPS rants are your only defense is beyond me.
i've taken the liberty of forwarding this guy's IP address and info onto his nearest NSA branch. (thanks to the mod that provided me that info)

mick, i would be expecting a knock sometime soon.........

and the NSA dont play man, i heard they even have dudes pretending to be other dudes online to bust gang bangers.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:17 pm

truthsayer wrote:you're right bro, i know nothign of surviving - take a look at my SRB- two navy achievement medals, a navy commendation medal, and a combat V- if you even know what that is.

and i used to live in bloomington,il. used to go to chicago all the time - used to stay at the blackstone hotel. who gives a shit mick, that is the point you are not understanding.

it's not where you're from, it's where you're going. it's not the past, but what you learned from the past.

you saying i wouldnt have lasted without a mommy and in your tough, potato-eating hood is like me saying you would not last in a combat situation.

of course, you keep proving me right by your immaturity and sociopathic rants.....

OOOH! HE SURVIVED THE NAVY!!

AND BLOOMINGTON ILL!!!

MY POINT EXACTLY.

UGGER

Unread post by UGGER » November 1st, 2005, 11:18 pm

Sorry to burst everybody's bubble, but I have to go with Mick on this one.
I read an article about a NSA operation just like the one Mick described, and read about a number of drug arrests made in Buffalo, NY that the operation tagged -- did you have anything to do with this one Mick?

I think the article said something about contracting work like that out to private security companies, so he probably is not an "employee" of the gov't, but rather a contractor.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:19 pm

truthsayer wrote:
MICK wrote:
truthsayer wrote:
MICK wrote:

actually, i dont even know who homiedown is, but he is right. along with EVERYONE else that posted on this thread - they all hate you and laugh at you.

you should probably just go kill yourself right now. i'll come up there and keep your 'beutiful wife' company.
Yea, a bunch of sh*tf*cks on the web hate me, so I should kill myself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And a little dick b*tch like you could never get a woman like mine.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:19 pm

truthsayer wrote:
MICK wrote:
truthsayer wrote:
MICK wrote:

Yea, a bunch of sh*tf*cks on the web hate me, so I should kill myself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And a little dick b*tch like you could never get a woman like mine.

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:20 pm

MICK wrote:
truthsayer wrote:you're right bro, i know nothign of surviving - take a look at my SRB- two navy achievement medals, a navy commendation medal, and a combat V- if you even know what that is.

OOOH! HE SURVIVED THE NAVY!!

AND BLOOMINGTON ILL!!!

MY POINT EXACTLY.
further evidence that you dont know shit about the military, and werent in the marine corps, otherwise you would know that the navy achievement and navy comm are the two highest awards you can receive as an elisted member of the marines.

jeesh, i didnt even have to say anything there, you just flat out busted yourself.

keep up the good work.

underdog

Unread post by underdog » November 1st, 2005, 11:21 pm

Wow Ugger! zero posts and you show up here for the very first time ever to come in here and defend Mick! That's uncommonly kind of you. Still, I am not willing to write you off that fast. Could you please let me know where you saw that article? I would love to read about it!

Oh sorry. I wrote Ugger, instead of UGGER. I didn't notice right away that your name is ALL CAPS. Damn, who is it that also does that? What was his name??? Oh and where did MICK go?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:21 pm

truthsayer wrote:
HomieDown wrote: Truth be told, you're some little boy with a small toy bitter.
i know one thing for sure... homie can rhyme!
JESUS YOU'SE GUYS ARE FAGS...........

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:22 pm

UGGER wrote:Sorry to burst everybody's bubble, but I have to go with Mick on this one.
I read an article about a NSA operation just like the one Mick described, and read about a number of drug arrests made in Buffalo, NY that the operation tagged -- did you have anything to do with this one Mick?

I think the article said something about contracting work like that out to private security companies, so he probably is not an "employee" of the gov't, but rather a contractor.
LOL @ UGGER - MICK's new profile.

i thought he said his checks said NSA on them!

yet another exposure.

hey mick, in case you havent figured it out, i got the mods watching you, and i know when the same ip is ued to create another account

keep trying man.