How close do the Fruit town brims and Rollin 20s get to USC?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

How close do the Fruit town brims and Rollin 20s get to USC?

Unread post by mr. chill » February 2nd, 2004, 10:17 pm

I was wondering if these two gangs get near USC's campus or any hang out spots around vermont and 30th area where the border of there gang boundry is and USC campus?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: How close do the Fruit town brims and Rollin 20s get to

Unread post by Q » February 2nd, 2004, 10:18 pm

aint the rolling 30's pretty close to usc

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 2nd, 2004, 10:23 pm

they hella close to usc,lots of them stay at the univercity guardens right by the school, ive heard some storys about what 20s have done to some of the white college students, 20s be up at the village, i remember after the usc vs ucla game hella 20s and shit was up on 28th on frat row, i hope that answers ur question

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 2nd, 2004, 11:06 pm

yeah thanks for the info cause im bout to go visit my friend that goes to USC on the 20th and he lives in the apts right at the corner of 30th and vermont

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » February 7th, 2004, 4:57 pm

The FTBs are the closer that any Black gang because they are on Vermont, then the 20s are close too, near Adams and Vermont to Jefferson, and sometimes you will see some 20s on the east side of Vermont to Hoover where all the USC students are, but I never heard of any major attack of a USC student by a gang member. Sometimes there were some students that got robed on Vermont and 36th Streets by the Taco Bell but usually late at night.

Also the HArpy are really close to USC, especially on the north side, they had an injnction against them becasue of that. But there are more visible on 23rd and Hoover bt the Arco gas station, but if you dont bother them, they wont bother you.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 7th, 2004, 7:00 pm

thanks for the info

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 13th, 2005, 1:03 pm

I've seem plenty of FTB & R20's hanging right near USC on Jefferson. Lots of FTB tags too.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 13th, 2005, 7:25 pm

youngwun wrote:I've seem plenty of FTB & R20's hanging right near USC on Jefferson. Lots of FTB tags too.
Do they tag "30K"?

My friend's sister is going to USC now, she lives across the street from the school, and I knew there were gangs around there, but taht day I saw all of these bloods and a few Harpys. I told her about it, but she just laughed, and after walking by so many of the dudes who were cool with USC students, I don't think they would mess with you if you don't mess with them.

The incident next to Taco Bell must have been due to either the students being idiots or it was just those Bloods doing that.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 13th, 2005, 7:26 pm

Oh yeah, about the tag, I saw this one tag, it was something (couldn't read) then 13, then 30K underneath it. Is that Harpy's? Do they claim 13 and 30K?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » October 13th, 2005, 10:52 pm

Its Gangs all around USC. To the South of USC off of King blvd is where you find a couple of Crip hoodz.

Some of the Gangs use to have meetings up at exposition park before they gated it all up.

If you see a gang of Damu's up and by USC more than likely its FTB's not 20's. Maybe FTB's and 20's together...

East of USC you got a couple of small time Mexican gangs...

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » November 2nd, 2005, 4:37 am

i remember when a SC football player got hit with a stray bullet on the practice field. but that coulda been anybody right?

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 2nd, 2005, 6:08 am

Don't some former 20's/FTB's also work in USC too????

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 8th, 2005, 6:28 pm

My nigga Jamie go to USC. He says that along Jefferson and Hoover he sees gangs of damus from time to time. I've seen 'em too, but he's there the most often. 20's and FTB's, no doubt. Aint seen no Crips though.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 22nd, 2005, 2:00 am

I just visited this one girl that goes to USC, and she is renting a house with some other students across the street from USC, and on the way to her house there was a big empty lot right across the street from USC with all these tags and they had a huge Brim tag with a tag of the hand sign (middle and fourth finger down) all on the walls. If you stood there you can still see USC wide and clear and vice-versa, so I would say Brims are right there next to USC.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 22nd, 2005, 5:38 pm

There you have it.

Also, anyone know where all those eateries and shit be in the heart of USC? I was up in there and walked into this koffee place lookin' for one of my homies and I was flamed up. Dude behind the kounter was sweatin me real hard... seemed real nervous/angry. Dude was probably bangin' 30's.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 22nd, 2005, 8:02 pm

^^^^^
If he's behind the counter he's probably scared he's gonna get robbed hahah