blacks vs italians

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

blacks vs italians

Unread post by Invincible » November 7th, 2005, 4:56 pm

anyone know if its true that the blacks were at war with Italians in New York sometime in the past? If so who exactly started that beef and voer what?

100mob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 100mob » November 9th, 2005, 1:45 pm

i heard iltalians be using blacks to kill alot of other iltalians so it wont be traced back to them or something like that

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 2:45 pm

I don't know about no war shit but Italians woujld beat up blacks going through Benson-hurst and shit. and anyway like most white groups in this country they had their fun fucking with blacks. look at that movie i think its called a bronx tale with robert deniro and they show some of the racial tensions between blacks and italians.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 15th, 2005, 1:52 am

perongregory wrote:I don't know about no war shit but Italians woujld beat up blacks going through Benson-hurst and shit. and anyway like most white groups in this country they had their fun #%@&#%@ with blacks. look at that movie i think its called a bronx tale with robert deniro and they show some of the racial tensions between blacks and italians.
ITALIANS DON'T WANT NO FUNK AND IF THEY DO THEY BETTER DO IT IN NEW YORK.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » November 15th, 2005, 5:41 pm

yes there was a movie about it but i dont remember the name vanessa williams played in the movie about harlem in the 80s

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 16th, 2005, 4:54 am

yea thats where I saw it, I was wondering if it was just a movie thing (in another movie they showed the beef too called Requem of a dream) or if it really happened.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 16th, 2005, 1:09 pm

requiem for a dream isn't about that though its a movie about junkies.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 16th, 2005, 1:31 pm

perongregory wrote:I don't know about no war shit but Italians woujld beat up blacks going through Benson-hurst and shit. and anyway like most white groups in this country they had their fun #%@&#%@ with blacks. look at that movie i think its called a bronx tale with robert deniro and they show some of the racial tensions between blacks and italians.
blakcs still get dumped on for going through benshonhurst. the problems that happened in the past was because italians in the bronx and brooklyn wanted to keep it all white and they didn't want blacks moving in or coming through.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 16th, 2005, 1:47 pm

What do you mean dumped on... they shoot at blacks systematically? I thought that was like one or two incidents

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 16th, 2005, 2:08 pm

in his early stand up chris rock talks about commuting from bed stuy to benson hurst to go to school and the italians fucking with him and beating him up.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 17th, 2005, 1:34 am

perongregory wrote:in his early stand up chris rock talks about commuting from bed stuy to benson hurst to go to school and the italians #%@&#%@ with him and beating him up.

YEAH PROBABLY WHEN HE WAS A LITTLE KID BUT I KNOW AIN'T NO ITALIAN EVER CAME AT ME FOUL.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 17th, 2005, 11:57 am

yeah, because other races talk all this hard shit but only time I see them steepin up to a black fool is when they runnin deep or if the black dude doesn't look hard

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 18th, 2005, 2:43 pm

thats because the hard black guy might have "tHe AfRiCaN fUrReY" but if you think abiout it the black and mexican gangs will gain up on the week and rob people like that as well. If they were so hard they wouldnt have to do drive bys.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » November 18th, 2005, 2:54 pm

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » November 18th, 2005, 2:55 pm

--

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 20th, 2005, 10:01 am

Cold Bear wrote:What do you mean dumped on... they shoot at blacks systematically? I thought that was like one or two incidents
it wasnt necessarily shootings. but in the 50s-60s especially the italians would harass the blacks verbally, go and mess with them on the street, fight them, beat them up, just in general, start problems with them if blacks were in their neighborhood.

i know some people down in bensonhurst and some italians in other areas around there and they still say blacks dont go through their and hang out or anything big because there will probably be a group of kids who dont want them there and problems will start.

i know early on there was beefs in harlem with italians and blacks too, but i dont know any old school guys from harlem so i have no idea what it was like.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 20th, 2005, 2:14 pm

When you said dumped on that threw me off because 'dumped on' mostly means you fired shots at somebody.

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 20th, 2005, 8:10 pm

italians seem and act all "hard" in the movies haha. are italians tough? blax are a strong and prooud race, i find it diffucult they would get handed by some italians

kingterp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kingterp » November 23rd, 2005, 10:15 am

perongregory wrote:yeah, because other races talk all this hard shit but only time I see them steepin up to a black fool is when they runnin deep or if the black dude doesn't look hard

THIS IS REAL TALK

FILA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FILA » November 30th, 2005, 1:53 pm

As an immigrant italian myself i know there has never been an all out war with blacks and italians, however most italians look down on blacks. Most italians look down on black the same way they were look down on, now that dosnt go for all italians like myself, but there is that friction between italians and blacks.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » December 1st, 2005, 4:19 pm

There are numerous movies that covering the so-called war between
Blacks and Italians. Back in the day during the blaxploitation film era,
there was "Black Ceasar" and "Hell Up in Harlem". In the 80's there
was "Harlem Nights" and the one starring Vanessa Williams and also
Laurence Fishburne, Tim Roth, Andy Garcia(to name a few) was "Hoodlum". This would be the most historically accurate. Anyways,
it wasnt a race war, it was a numbers war between certain mafia families
and numbers syndicates from Uptown(Harlem, USA). Italian gangsters got
envious(and also opportunistic) regarding the success of the numbers racket. So they took the Blacks to war and took it over for 40 some-odd years.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 1st, 2005, 5:48 pm

it wasnt only in harlem. it was brooklyn, the bronx, few areas in queens. and the harlem beef they had was a seperate issue.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » December 1st, 2005, 6:55 pm

That's true.. All five boroughs(and Staten Island) were residual wars. I guess Uptown was the most noteworthy as the numbers game was so lucrative. In any event, we know who runs those streets now'days...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 1st, 2005, 7:41 pm

Are we talking about racial tensions like Italians beating up blacks walking through Benson-hurst, or crime syndicates composed of different races going to war, i.e., the queen, bumpie, all that shit in harlem?

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » December 1st, 2005, 8:01 pm

A bit of both actually..More on the lines of turf and money though. Any thoughts?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 1st, 2005, 11:33 pm

crime is crime, and crime in a capitalist country is going to be capitalsit in nature (take more turf - kill more rivals - more profits), but fuckin with people because they are born a certain way is stupid.

Roy_2k5
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Roy_2k5 » December 6th, 2005, 12:16 pm

FILA: That's because Italians they they're white and they love to dickride the Nordics. Personally I could care about this ethnic group since they are all well-off.

If there was true capitalism in the US [to perongregory] then blacks would be sending themselves to the top. That's probably the only one can live a life; that is to be more wealthy and more powerful than others. Blacks have a huge cultural and even scientific/technology influence over the US and the Western world. Everyone is going to be hate, I have seen the hate myself. That's why I see some much potential in the African-American community. Now just imagine if they had the capital on their back, then they would be one powerful group. It won't be just Condaleeza Rice, Bill Crosby and that "rapper" Nelly.

Look there are 35 million African-Americans

GDP per capita for African-Americans: $15,000
US avg per capita: $41,000

If the GDP per capita of the black population rose to 41,000 like the US average then the black community would be worth 1.4 trillion dollars. And unlike many backward whites on this forum and elsewhere, many whites, Irish, Jews, Indians, East Asians are more than willing to partner up with such a rich African-American population. Heck, I'll be your best friend and we can then enjoy some roti and apple pie. :mrgreen:

The trillion dollar African-American community will also be able to invest in Africa (obviously, for a profit) in order to allow African to also have the right to strive for the apple or wheat. In this world, money is the only language and if one has it, everyone is respecting you. After that one can deal with their moral lives or just choose to proliferate the Capitalist ideology. The only ideology that completely works. :)

And if the Hispanics did the same, it would be better. Just imagine if the Mexicans were to investment in a heavily viable Mexico. :)

I'm full of solutions, albeit plagiarized. 8)

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 6th, 2005, 7:34 pm

The Italians and the Nordics dont really get along too well in prison though do they?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 7th, 2005, 7:40 am

Roy_2k5 wrote:FILA: That's because Italians they they're white and they love to dickride the Nordics. Personally I could care about this ethnic group since they are all well-off.
What do you mean by the Nordics? Northern European people or something else?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 7th, 2005, 11:48 am

I think he means non-mediterranean europeans. Not really scandinavians.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 7th, 2005, 12:41 pm

Alright, thanks perongregory!

Hmm... I must say that it sounds pretty stupid to say that all the Nordics are well-off. It's pretty much same as I would say that all the black people are well-off, because I've seen rap videos where they drive expensive cars, have expensive jewels, and big houses. Just can't generalize the people or the nations like that. Among the every nation there's the people who don't have it as good as the others.

Roy_2k5
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Roy_2k5 » December 9th, 2005, 8:22 pm

Umm...scandinavians are included. You could minus Finland because of their Ugro-Finnish language. However they do have the "nordic" phenotype.

lizard: You are really a genius. I clearly stated in my past posts that whites are not all rich. However, it is clearly obvious that in respect to the world, those living in much of Europe, US, Australia, NZ and Canada are well-off. We could include Japan, but you don't find nations of such level, except for Hong Kong (which is a city). ALL nations in the world has high rates of poverty. Don't get it twisted.

Besides, many whites living in Eastern Europe (except Greece*), Armenia, Georgia, Syria (they usually look Greek), Lebanon (ditto..plus a significant Christian population), etc and they are far from well-off. Heck, the blacks living in Trinidad & Tabogo for example are living a hell lot better than one in Armenia. Like I said: Don't get it twisted. I don't need CityTV, BBC or CNN to tell me what's up, especially when google is readily available along with a fucking dictionary/encyclopaedia.

Anyways, I hope "thug life" hasn't got anyone intoxicated. I know of many who love claim the "poor" status these days, thanks to retarded rappers like 25 Cent and the rest of them. Almost "everyone" knows that blacks are poor. Heck, people point at black crime and poverty to feel that their life is more valuable, despite the fact that no one really gives a shit about them. We got kids with their stories of cannibalism in Africa and what-not.

* Greece is a Southern European nation, but many would mistaken it as Eastern European, hence this note.
Note: I swear for a reason. Lets keep it at that.
Note 2: I'm not even African/-descendent, yet the posts is addressing such an individual. I'm just a guy, who's going to saw "what's up", because now it seems like playing "politics" is pointless.