hoover rap

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
sealivin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

hoover rap

Unread post by sealivin » October 19th, 2005, 12:26 pm

not too many niggaz will here this outside the town so I thought I would post it up for yall to hear.

This cut is called 'groove, step slide' by A-Train featuring Gangsta Nutt, two hoovers out of seattle. if you feelin' em' check out http://www.streetlevelrecords.com to purchase 'the train stops here' by A-Train. notable features, Guce, Killa Tay, T-NUTTY, Skuntdunana enjoy:

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1IHJ ... W1S9SYE4UK

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 19th, 2005, 3:17 pm

I don't know about that out of state hoover shit but I remember south central cartel, and the homie that woulda blew up if his ass could leave that gang shit behind: Tiny Moo. My old hood hoover and 46th.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 19th, 2005, 8:57 pm

I like that old school computerized chorus, I love the old school stuff.

I'm feeling their "groove" man, but to be honest, I recommend that this song be a little edited and remixed before sending it to radio, if their first impression to the mainstream is any more specific than "I'm gangster". But they can keep the groove thing, I don't think mainstream stations will really understand that reference, the only think is the beginning where he disses c-walk, he won't go mainstream like that, at least at the beggining. He has to blow up before he can get away with being specific. And the Game is an exception. Same with Spider Loc, he had a free ride into the mainstream through G-Unit.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 19th, 2005, 8:58 pm

I like that old school computerized chorus, I love the old school stuff.

I'm feeling their "groove" man, but to be honest, I recommend that this song be a little edited and remixed before sending it to radio, if their first impression to the mainstream is any more specific than "I'm gangster". But they can keep the groove thing, I don't think mainstream stations will really understand that reference, the only think is the beginning where he disses c-walk, he won't go mainstream like that, at least at the beggining. He has to blow up before he can get away with being specific. And the Game is an exception. Same with Spider Loc, he had a free ride into the mainstream through G-Unit.

I'm loving that Groove song though, man, that song is tite.

sealivin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sealivin » October 20th, 2005, 12:15 pm

yeah I feel that EVN. That's kinda why i posted it here. that record labei going under and this cd has little to no promo anyways. but just thought I would put it out there for yall.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 20th, 2005, 10:15 pm

why they keep sayin they crip if they supposed to be criminals? :?: :?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 21st, 2005, 2:33 am

leftcoast wrote:why they keep sayin they crip if they supposed to be criminals? :?: :?
At the beginning it was to diss Crips.

But you're right, one time he did say womething about throwing (word) crip.

Don't know what he said, but it sounded like throwing "up", which doesn't make sense.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 21st, 2005, 5:32 pm

he wuz claimin crip all up in the song talkin bout its hoover crips :lol: but at the same time mentioning groove and criminals.......i guess thats how they do it in seattle :oops: :oops:

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » October 21st, 2005, 5:47 pm

LEFT COAST IT TAKE A MINUTE TO FILTER DOWN TO THEM OUTTA STATE CATZ I STAYED IN TULSA OK LIKE BACK IN 95 96 THEY HAD HOOVA'S CLAIM'N 107 WHERE'N ORANGE BUT THEM KATZ DIDNT USE THE WORD GROOVE ETHIER IT HADNT MAD IT THERE YET

THE CUT WAS COO THO IT WAS THROBBIN A LITTLE BIT

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 21st, 2005, 11:49 pm

they was claimin 107 hoover out in seattle on the real?

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » October 22nd, 2005, 1:43 pm

naw homie this was in tulsa

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 22nd, 2005, 7:41 pm

The song cool.....But, I think its gay as fuk when out of cali states be claimin cali gangs....even if it is Westcoast. Cuase they be distortin they shit...

Bangem

Re: hoover rap

Unread post by Bangem » November 5th, 2005, 11:24 am

sealivin wrote:not too many niggaz will here this outside the town so I thought I would post it up for yall to hear.

This cut is called 'groove, step slide' by A-Train featuring Gangsta Nutt, two hoovers out of seattle. if you feelin' em' check out www.streetlevelrecords.com to purchase 'the train stops here' by A-Train. notable features, Guce, Killa Tay, T-NUTTY, Skuntdunana enjoy:

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1IHJ ... W1S9SYE4UK
put up that link again it says it expired

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » November 6th, 2005, 6:27 pm

the hoover homey just did a verse on a song for the new hood to hood thats gonna come out

Groove On
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Groove On » November 10th, 2005, 8:57 pm

i heard the whole album from a partner from seattle and it's not bad but he says alot of criminal and crip all together. They are two different things now

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » November 14th, 2005, 8:19 pm

i don't know but he said he did like 8 bars for a song thats gonna be on the hood to hood cd. He said its called rep yo set.