Australia Gangs IIII

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » November 7th, 2005, 12:01 am

Junior X,
The Rebels are definatelty culturally diverse with alot of European and Islander members, but if you go towards the city especially around Bankstown and Parramatta area you will find that the majority of the Nomads from that area are Lebanese. Same also goes for the Commancheros that hang around Brighton Le Sands and Bexley.

Maniac,
You are a F*cking fool, it doesnt matter what race or nationality you are, good fighters and tough guys come from all over the world.

DC

northside-rts

Unread post by northside-rts » November 7th, 2005, 1:14 am

id still back aussie or sumtimes the english we were brought up without wepons man we can fight i neva cary a wepon

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 7th, 2005, 2:01 am

yeh DC man i aint doubtin u.. u obviously know more about the 2 than i do.. im just sayin what ive seen.. and Nomads arent really much that ive seen in Sydney to be honest.. the most Patches i see these days r the Gypsy Jokers and the rebels.. although i have never even spoken too or met a GJ before i see alot of them around tho.. but up in qld.. i seen more Nomads in a few months than ive ever saw in sydney.. and im not the most loved person in Bankstown area.. so i stay away.. :D

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 8th, 2005, 2:53 am

Military Unat wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
DC wrote:different story here in Sydney, bikies aren't all old guys. The lebs would get there asses handed to them if they messed with any of the big clubs like the Rebels, Bandidos, Nomads or Hells Angels. Maniac I bet you wouldnt talk shit to there face you little fag.. Funny thing is alot of bike clubs have young lebanese members in Sydney.
Thats Tru, I wouldnt at all Call the Bikers a bunch of bustas at all and asians,Islanders and Lebs know to be weary of em.

But then again Bikers are weary of Coconuts but they still hold a strong position
#%@& off u groupie bitch...#%@& of back 2 india punjab.
Meno i aint no fuckin Indian, what the fuck gave you that fuckin idea?
fuk outta here with that shit

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 8th, 2005, 2:58 am

juniorx wrote:hey hey.. now dont be saying we cant swing out here.. i watched yall ghetto brawl shit.. and yall muthafuckas cant swing for shit.. mexican OR black..
Amen, If there was no guns in Cali, Us Polys would be crackin skulls left and right, Polys know how to fight its just instinct for some strange reason

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » November 8th, 2005, 5:24 pm

Ive also seen some skinny white boys knock big polys straight the f*ck out. Its not about race, there are good fighters from all races, white , black, poly, hispanic and asian.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 8th, 2005, 6:38 pm

yeh but when Majority speaks.. the few numbers of Polys there is.. there aint that many i know that CANT swing..

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » November 8th, 2005, 7:44 pm

Look alot of polys have size but have no heart, Ive seen it time and time again big islanders getting stomped by aussies, lebs you name it.
Dont get me wrong some polys can definately throw one but dont try to say all polys are some sort of super race who are kick ass fighters because its not true.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 8th, 2005, 9:36 pm

lol.. some kick ass race that can fight.. lololol.. yeh u right.. u see some big Poly getting stomped by some aussies.. Plural .. when Majority comes into play.. id lay my life down theres definantly a higher % of Polys that can swing than Aussies.. and thats Growing up in West-Sydney.. u can speak on wherever ur from.. no heart.. lol.. i didnt wanna bring Race into this.. but here goes.. i go clubbin in the city.. out of the 1000 aussies i bump into.. i can stare down 700 of them and they put there head down.. and 300 of em will look back.. now out of that 300.. 150 of em will actually wanna do something about it.... now out of the Polys ill happen to bum into.. say its 1000 again.. 300 of them will put there head down and keep walking.. 700 of em will stare back.. and 500 of em will wanna do something about it.. and thats being realistic.. for true fact.. . this Generation of Aussies is scared as all fuck.. now dont ask for a shoulder to lean on.. grab some tissues and wake up.. the generation or 2 before these would do something about it.. now these Skater dudes keep there heads down and hands in pockets..

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » November 8th, 2005, 11:30 pm

the only aussies that fight(against none aussies) well that i have seen are the ones that have grown up n r friends with fobs,lebs,wogs. aussies steppin up ta a fob or leb/wog neva. they never leave the north shore or the shire

and i read that bankstown has gone down in the last 4yrs the cop said there used to b a brawl at the station n skools all the time he said it rarely happenz now

northside-rts

Unread post by northside-rts » November 9th, 2005, 1:04 am

honestly the only time ill step down from wogs lebs ect is i i know they have another 30 of there friends around the corner..witch is usaually the case..there like buffalo there always in big groups

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » November 9th, 2005, 1:35 am

I still think gangs these days can be dangerous and violent but those tagger fools are the scared ones not the bigger gangs.

northside-rts

Unread post by northside-rts » November 9th, 2005, 1:42 am

yeah even some biggers crews can be dangerous cause there tryin to make a name for em selfs and shit like that

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 9th, 2005, 2:51 am

to me Dangerous depends alot more on the Situation.. u might run into a bunch of "tagger fools" that wanna prove a point.. and that could be enough to end ur shit.. theyve done it before to prove a point to the older folk.. like generally if u bump into a High-Class Russian Mob-Boss and say.. what the fuck.. theres more of a Chance he'll keep walking.. where as u bump into a Youth from a street gang.. he could pull a blade on ya..

ive always thought.. the Most Dangerous man is the Man with nothing to loose.. thats why Junkies scare the shit outta me.. coz when they pull a blade on ya and ask for ya wallet.. do u think they have anything to loose if they stab ya.. and coz there brains r so fucked up.. they take everything and anything as an insult.. where as Organized Gangsters prefer to keep a low profile and worry about Making the money.. see what im saying..

u only end up in Trouble with Real gangsters if u had it coming and done something wrong by there terms.. not becoz u starred at hes girlfriends ass or bumped into him....

so to cut it short.. i Feel more worried and in Danger at a club with a Group of Lebs being loud than a Group of obvious Asian Triads..

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » November 10th, 2005, 3:47 pm

Everyone is worried about lebs these days, just watch the news and see why. Your right alot of aussies from this generation are not as hard as the pervious generations and thats just the way things are.
But I never typecast anyone based on there looks, there are guys out there that look like nerds and could probably kick the fuck out of most people, never judge a book by its cover. Alot of these so called hard guys walking the streets are all show and just bluff there way through shit with there looks.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » November 10th, 2005, 3:50 pm

Alos anyone know where these 18th streeters are from in Sydney.

Check this link out

http://www.xv3gang.com/pages1/australia/australia.html

Im guessing Fairfield or there abouts..

DC

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » November 10th, 2005, 9:38 pm

But there are still hard aussie gangs but aussies are also in gangs with fobs and others.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 10th, 2005, 10:39 pm

that crap IS fairfield.. and those fools arent hard.. MAN.. thats some funny stuff to say the least.. one of the dudes in alot of the pics.. ive seen him many of times with some Islander boyz.. Hes Half Mexican Half Chilean.. Lived in a Nice Suberb in Mt Druitt.. but now hangs out with Fobs in Fairfield last i saw.. there all Photo Posers..

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » November 11th, 2005, 1:17 am

Yo Junior can ya tell me what aussie gangs are hard?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 11th, 2005, 5:41 am

man i dont Associate with any Aussies of my generation.. the only aussies i ever talk to or come in contact with r the Older Blokes.. and the only reason i come in contact with them is for reasons ur not allowed to know.. lol.. i dont get along with any of the Aussie crews in my area and other Surrounding places.. but there is no doubt quite a few in my Neighbourhood.. and most Housing Commision Communities... but most of them just Sit on the dole.. And ride Trail bikes all the time.. and get drunk.. most of there names r Just ".... Crew".. or "...... Boyz".. i honestly cant name any..

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » November 11th, 2005, 6:17 pm

Bra Boys in Sydney can hold there own, they take no shit and are pretty well connected.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » November 11th, 2005, 7:28 pm

Yeah i heard bout them how did they get their name? DC what other aussie gangs are there?

northside-rts

Unread post by northside-rts » November 11th, 2005, 8:29 pm

azn pride are big and crazy c*&%s we had beef with a few once and fuck not doin that again any people that carry katanas round im tryin to steer clear of

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » November 11th, 2005, 11:14 pm

manic i think they got it from shortin maroubra

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » November 11th, 2005, 11:39 pm

WTF in english please??

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 12th, 2005, 1:29 am

Bra Boyz is a Mixed Gang.. and yes there all from Maroubra area..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 12th, 2005, 1:31 am

r they actually carrying Katanas around ?.. lol.. or just a Sword from Paddy's Markets.. do u know what a Katana is..

northside-rts

Unread post by northside-rts » November 12th, 2005, 6:57 pm

yes i know wat a katana is and yes thay carry em round in there boots of there cars.not all of em but most of they doo

tek-t

Unread post by tek-t » November 12th, 2005, 11:26 pm

juniorx wrote:hey hey.. now dont be saying we cant swing out here.. i watched yall ghetto brawl shit.. and yall muthafuckas cant swing for shit.. mexican OR black..
yeah im with junior on this. i seen the videos too and most of the swings miss. like they think all they need to do is swing those fists and theyll hit. if its fists-to-fists i think oz gangs would be better than mexican or american gangs

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » November 13th, 2005, 8:38 am

yeah im americamn livin in thailand and yo i would not fuck with thais one on one or gang fight man they pull that muay thai shit on you man and knock you the fuck out. I saw these 6 thai guys from the slums fight these 12 big indian guys knocked them trhe fuck out in less than a min. and yo seriously like ppl in america can fight but those gang tapes you see those guys cant fight for shit and the first time i cam tp thailand some small guy alked shit and i went to fight him and i got my ass kicked and i learnt a lesson that the size of the guy doesnt determine shit these small thai guys could fuck up any black or mexican.

northside-rts

Unread post by northside-rts » November 14th, 2005, 1:05 am

wat do u guys consider as big for gangs or crews?were about 180-200 deep not including our ties with the hells angels and the nomads..wats a big number for most gangs?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 14th, 2005, 2:07 am

So how deep is 18th street in Sydney??

A mate of mine says they dont be really puttin in work, they just go hittin their hood up on the walls