2 all the mexicans...

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

2 all the mexicans...

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 11th, 2005, 12:25 pm

first off i would like to say were all RAZA, no matter wear u were born in mexico, or here. so dont call people "wetbaks" mojados, shit like that ur putting down ur own people pendejo's! its fuked up 2 man.... have respect 4 ur own people. im saying this becuz there are some who look down on other mexicans. but we should stay united, becuz were all mexican0

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 11th, 2005, 12:56 pm

Im Not even Mexican and I Still Got mad respect for this Thread.

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 11th, 2005, 6:35 pm

serio tho, its ignorant, mexicans puting there own people down. were all RAZA, so dont talk shit bout ur peopl3. its a small amount of mexicans who do this, but if u are stop kuz look how ignorant ur making urself look

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 11th, 2005, 9:41 pm

I think its disrespectful for anyone to say that. The only deragotary words I dont mind are cracker, hick, redneck, honkey, or the like but white trash used to piss me off cause just becasue someone is white and poor doesnt make him trash.

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoG » November 12th, 2005, 9:55 pm

Yes it does. The white man has all the mental capability to make something of himself. If he doesnt he is just a lazy piece of trash.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 12th, 2005, 10:40 pm

SoG wrote:Yes it does. The white man has all the mental capability to make something of himself. If he doesnt he is just a lazy piece of trash.
Well that goes for anyone, so could we also say Black trash, Brown trash, Asian Trash, etc, etc, etc.?

Or can we just keep this simple and call lazy people "trash," period?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 12th, 2005, 10:57 pm

Invincible wrote:I think its disrespectful for anyone to say that. The only deragotary words I dont mind are cracker, hick, redneck, honkey, or the like but white trash used to piss me off cause just becasue someone is white and poor doesnt make him trash.
That's right.

But why do you still think cracker, hick, redneck, honkey are okay?

Do you realize how close "redneck" is to "wetback"? They are literally the same person except the first insult focuses on the next and the second focuses on the shirt on the back. Both the "red neck" and the "wet back" are results of working outdoors. And since wetback offends, you, why not redneck?

P.S. Wetback, from the 1800's to about the 1950's, used to be a term for Asian immigrants, because when Asians first came to America, they came as workers (in the 1800s as railroad workers and later on as agricultural hands). Now it means Mexicans because now it is mostly Mexicans who come here to work.

All "wetback" means is someone who comes to America to do physical, usually outdoor, labor. They get "wet backs" from sweating outdoors.

But the term does have a negative connotation, so it is more often taken negatively, just like cracker, hick, redneck, honkey, except hick is purely offensive and without other meaning.

tek-t

Unread post by tek-t » November 12th, 2005, 11:15 pm

Good work End Violence NOW. I never knew how they got there names, but it makes alot of sense.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 15th, 2005, 1:24 am

Have the upper class Esses been callin The lower ones wetbacks?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 20th, 2005, 12:29 am

I got love for all mexicans shit yall almost like blaccs whites dont want to c yall come up either.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 20th, 2005, 1:12 am

SoG wrote:Yes it does. The white man has all the mental capability to make something of himself. If he doesnt he is just a lazy piece of trash.
lol only the white man has mental capacity? so every other race is stupid?