Grand Theft Auto

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Grand Theft Auto

Unread post by wcrockets » February 7th, 2004, 7:28 pm

I think the Government was going after them is some way over their latest release of this game.

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Re: Grand Theft Auto

Unread post by Ice » February 7th, 2004, 8:03 pm

they had problems even after the first one which came out about 5 years ago for PC...but after GTA 3 sh|t went crazy lol

the game is nice though, i love it

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 7th, 2004, 9:47 pm

Yeah that was really an awesome game. I prefer Vice City though. I love boucin to More Bounce To The Ounce in them voodoo lowriders haha;) Can't wait for the next one. I read somewhere the next city would be one of these:
'On December 21, 2003, one week after it registered GTA: San Andreas, Rockstar parent Take-Two Interactive registered Grand Theft Auto: Bogota, Grand Theft Auto: Tokyo, and Grand Theft Auto: Sin City with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.'

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » February 12th, 2004, 7:20 pm

oh boy oh boy oh boy(quickly)!lol

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 11th, 2004, 3:54 pm

Blues wrote:oh boy oh boy oh boy(quickly)!lol
you like that game a bit too much...lol

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 11th, 2004, 5:49 pm

Capo wrote:Yeah that was really an awesome game. I prefer Vice City though. I love boucin to More Bounce To The Ounce in them voodoo lowriders haha;) Can't wait for the next one. I read somewhere the next city would be one of these:
'On December 21, 2003, one week after it registered GTA: San Andreas, Rockstar parent Take-Two Interactive registered Grand Theft Auto: Bogota, Grand Theft Auto: Tokyo, and Grand Theft Auto: Sin City with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.'

The next city will be San Fransisco

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 11th, 2004, 7:00 pm

After registering a number of potential Grand Theft Auto titles earlier this year, Rockstar Games has today confirmed that the next game in the series will be Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. A PlayStation 2 exclusive, the game is currently scheduled for release in North America on October 19 and in Europe on October 22.

"In the past couple of years, we have put an enormous amount of pressure on ourselves to ensure we do everything possible to exceed people's expectations with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas," said Sam Houser, president of Rockstar Games. "Even though we still have eight months to go, we are starting to become very proud of what we have achieved, and we can't wait to get the game into players' hands."

"We are extremely humbled by the success of the Grand Theft Auto series, and it has made us push ourselves further than ever to create a title in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that will hopefully redefine the Grand Theft Auto series and revolutionize open-ended gameplay and video game production values," added Leslie Benzies, president of Rockstar North.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 11th, 2004, 7:12 pm

I still feel that the next game mey still be a let down these developers skip the little things in games, that would make it better. .they try to hard to make something good by the grpahics and the places, instead of making it more real with real gangasts and more to do. Graphisc dont make a game the over all fun of it does, the need to focus on that.

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 11th, 2004, 7:49 pm

blkjoker wrote:I still feel that the next game mey still be a let down these developers skip the little things in games, that would make it better. .they try to hard to make something good by the grpahics and the places, instead of making it more real with real gangasts and more to do. Graphisc dont make a game the over all fun of it does, the need to focus on that.
True, but they said they worked alot harded on this game so you never know

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 11th, 2004, 8:51 pm

ToM wrote:
blkjoker wrote:I still feel that the next game mey still be a let down these developers skip the little things in games, that would make it better. .they try to hard to make something good by the grpahics and the places, instead of making it more real with real gangasts and more to do. Graphisc dont make a game the over all fun of it does, the need to focus on that.
Hope so they should have it where you can go in the buildings and buy clothes and shoes instead of just guns. Need to have it were you can swim also.

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 12th, 2004, 5:08 pm

blkjoker wrote:
ToM wrote:
Hope so they should have it where you can go in the buildings and buy clothes and shoes instead of just guns. Need to have it were you can swim also.
Thats the biggest thing that anoyed me in the game play... not being able to swim

jayo7

The Grand Theft Auto Video Game

Unread post by jayo7 » June 26th, 2004, 12:18 pm

check out the screenshots. It looks like they are taking it to the westcoast in 90's as the theme. What yall think of this?

screenshots:
http://www.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/screenshots

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: The Grand Theft Auto Video Game

Unread post by S-Rot40 » June 26th, 2004, 1:18 pm

jayo7 wrote:check out the screenshots. It looks like they are taking it to the westcoast in 90's as the theme. What yall think of this?

screenshots:
http://www.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/screenshots
we already got this topic at the "video games" section. next time try to use the "search" function

T~

Unread post by T~ » June 26th, 2004, 1:37 pm

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » June 26th, 2004, 1:49 pm

i think its bad ass theyre taking it to the west coast but the screen shots only got blacks. where are the mexicans?

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » June 26th, 2004, 2:40 pm

There are a Mexican gang with CESAR a Sureno , there are a mexican hood with "Cesar street"..

César look like a real Homeboy, with tatoos and 9mm , that will be great