wat does EBK tat mean

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
iyyim

wat does EBK tat mean

Unread post by iyyim » December 1st, 2005, 2:19 pm

wat does EBK tat mean. i seen a few people with this tattoo on visable parts of their body. wat gang is that.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » December 1st, 2005, 4:27 pm

where im from it means everybody killa

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 1st, 2005, 6:49 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yup, and that's basically everywhere, never heard it mean anything else.

AK is anybody killa, bloods use that to avoid saying "bk" in "ebk"

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » December 2nd, 2005, 7:44 am

End Violence NOW wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yup, and that's basically everywhere, never heard it mean anything else.

why would a blood be anybody killa? bloods usually get a long with other bloods. sometimes you have blood stone fighting pueblos or ru's fighting each other. but i don't see why they would be anybody killa. hoovers i can see being anydbody killa.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 2nd, 2005, 7:09 pm

whoknows wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yup, and that's basically everywhere, never heard it mean anything else.

why would a blood be anybody killa? bloods usually get a long with other bloods. sometimes you have blood stone fighting pueblos or ru's fighting each other. but i don't see why they would be anybody killa. hoovers i can see being anydbody killa.
YOu see some people claiming it, even if it's not true. A couple Lanes claimed it but thyey still claimed ck, I guess they though ak would make them sound tough
In compton some rus were claiming it

Pueblos claim it today because they beef with bstones and some others, but they still get along with some gangs....

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » December 5th, 2005, 11:15 pm

I cant tell you how it is in Cali, I can say that in Little Rocc the Bloods down there (and they outnumber everything) bang on each other consistently. Of course, the cats down there bang on their own families and hoods, there is no structure.

3rdcoasta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3rdcoasta » December 5th, 2005, 11:39 pm

EBK is Hoover period and ABK nobody sez AK

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » December 5th, 2005, 11:53 pm

Hoovers are far from the only ones that stress EBK. Shit, dont every Insane hood stress EBK?

Ive never heard anyone say ABK. Ive heard cats stress AK a lot though.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2005, 12:54 am

3rdcoasta wrote:EBK is Hoover period and ABK nobody sez AK
No, nobody say's "abk" what is that? They say AK for anybody killa, not abk

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » December 6th, 2005, 3:58 am

whoknows wrote:

i don't see a blood being ebk either.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » December 6th, 2005, 4:01 am

i thought that to.

i thought ebk meant that you don't get along with any other set period.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » December 6th, 2005, 12:40 pm

hoover isnt the only EBK gang. open ya eyes nigga its 50 states u think hoover is the only ebk gang then u a fool. an its a set in my hood kalled IHF n they is AK to any1 who dont run with them n they "sez" AK not ABK

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2005, 3:08 pm

When a hood that aint Hoover uses AK or EBK, it's just psychology. It's a general "don't fuck with us".

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » December 6th, 2005, 3:27 pm

yea or they just is alone n dont wunt no allies. IHF in philly say AK n had that mentality b4 they head of Bloos n Crips n before hoover left crip. IHF wus around durin Junior Black Mafia dayz

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2005, 5:38 pm

youngwun wrote:When a hood that aint Hoover uses AK or EBK, it's just psychology. It's a general "don't fu-- with us".
Yup, that is why I first heard it from a Denver Lane, which obviously they have allies, it's just image manipulation.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2005, 5:40 pm

johnnyblac wrote:
whoknows wrote:

That's because they say AK, not EBK. I already addressed this.

I think Pueblos are all claiming AK from what I heard, even though they do have allies.

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » December 10th, 2005, 9:37 am

ebk is eternal

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 15th, 2006, 2:53 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
johnnyblac wrote:
whoknows wrote:

I think Pueblos are all claiming AK from what I heard, even though they do have allies.
itz abk not ak never heard of no ak!!!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 15th, 2006, 5:02 pm

^ even on those bangin on wax cd's they say ak, listen to "true flue killa" someone on there says it, I think it was b-braze that said it.

Where you from anyways, what 52?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 16th, 2006, 12:46 am

at the end of the day, Crips has always been anybody killaz whether they known it or not. i think Crips kill more of eachother than anyother group, Crips and Surenos/Norte always been at it tough, Crips and blood/piru/brims, Crips and taggers, Crips and GD's/VL's in some instances. Crippin aint easy

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 16th, 2006, 3:53 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
johnnyblac wrote:
whoknows wrote:

ITS WHOEVAKILLA.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 16th, 2006, 9:57 pm

^ True, Whoevakilla is tagged up alot.... I just hear anybody killa more in honestly music and stuff

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 19th, 2006, 1:08 pm

youngwun wrote:When a hood that aint Hoover uses AK or EBK, it's just psychology. It's a general "don't fu-- with us".

exactly my set says the samething EBK we dont care about u if u not from my hood

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 20th, 2006, 4:33 am

PDL projeckts is saying AK even thought they got some sets they cool with

C-Raided

Unread post by C-Raided » January 23rd, 2006, 11:17 pm

I though it stood for either: everybody killa, eastside blood killa, or eternal blood killa. I guess u can use it whatever way u want to!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 27th, 2006, 8:43 pm

nutty were the first to claim ebk in the city of compton or am i wrong ...most ss's hood dont ...but kelly is goin that direction

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 25th, 2006, 12:45 am

MAN THIZ PUEBLoZ!!!! the LO LO BOTTOM GANG I BEE NIGGAZ KEEP SPEAKN UP ON MY H52D. AND I SEEN ALL THEZE REMARKZ TOWARDZ WATT WE GOT GOIN ON with the SILLIANZK. ALL IMMA SAY IZ FUcK BSSILLIANZK , AND NIGGAZ KEEP SPEAKN BOUT WATTZ GOIN ON with 53, SOME HOMIEZ HAVE DIFFERNT RELATIONSHIPZ with CERTAIN MOTHAFUCKAZ BUT THATZ NONE OF YALL BUSSINESS ;| U WANNA KNOW WATTZ GOIN ON U SHOULD KOME DOWN HERE, KOME ASKN ALL the QUESTIONZ U WANT! LOL WE DO WATT WE DO!! WHO EVER AGAINST IT U KNOW WHERE WE AT BRING IT!! 2MINUTEZ ABk 38K 43K 48K 56K 59K 6PAcK KILLA

52Pueblo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 52Pueblo » June 1st, 2006, 6:25 pm

FIRST OFF 2 GET THINGZ STRAIGHT, HOW DO I GET ACCESS SO I can RESPOND 2 ALL the SPECIAL GRANTED ONLY POST,can SOMEBODY HELP with THAT? BUT THE PUEBLOZ RELATIONSHIP with 53 ISNT SO WE KOULD JUST SMASH ON the 56 US AND 53 GOT the SAME ENAMIEZ SO THATZ WATT IT IZ 38,42,43,48,56,59,AND the 6PAcK DONT LIKE US OR 53, OUR HOOD IZ MORE DEEPER AND AKTIVE THEN 56 SO, US NEEDING 53 2 HELP WITH IT IZNT NESASRRY AT ALL, 53 THEY GOT THEY OWN PROBLEM with 56. THATZ LIKE N WATTZ BHW AND PJW BOTH GET INTO IT WITH GSW, BUT I DOUBT BHW NEEDZ PJW 2 HELP SMASH ON GSW, ITZ PROBLY the OTHER WAY AROUND PJW PROBLLY NEED BHW 2 HELP N WATT THEY GOT GOIN ON , BUT YEA THIZ IZ REFFERING 2 WHO EVER THAT WAZ THAT WAZ LIKE IT TAKE US AND 53 2 TAKE ON the VILLIANZ PLZZ KOME ON THIZ SIDE OF the FREEWAY IF U GONE KOMMENT ON the EASTSIDE, AND NIGGAZ B LIKE WE SHADY AND ALL THAT, WE SHOW LOVE 2 ALL the REAL DAMUZ, WE MORE OF A FAMILY ON THIZ SIDE AND WATTZ BRAZY IZ THAT ALL the 56 AND US IZ ALL RELATIVEZ R GRANDMA MIGHT STAY N THEY HOOD OR REVERSE, ITZ ALL FAMILY OVER HERE, R HOODZ AINT LIKE THEZE OTHER HOOD THAT JUST B PUTTIN NEBODY ON, NAH IT AINT LIKE THAT, BUT US AND 56 ITZ MOSTLY the YGZ GOIN AT IT, OLDERHOMIEZ MIGHT GIVE U A PAZZ, I DONE STALLED A KOUPLE OF THEM NIGGAZ OUT WHEN I DONE KAUGHT EM SLIPPN, the 56 THAT KLAIM 52 R OLDER VILLIANZ, BUT YEA DONT KOME DOWN HERE IT AINT NUTTIN NICE, ITZ A PUEBLO THANG B4 NE BODY ELSE SO THATZ Y NIGGAZ MAY THINK WE SHADY, U BETTER B FAMILLY ON THEEZE SIDE OF the TRACKZ, U GET KAUGHT OVER HERE NIGGAZ WANNA KNOE WHO U KNOW AND IT BETTER B A LONG LIST with GOVERMENT NAMEZ LOL YALL B SAFE NOW YA HEAR

Go-EZEE

Unread post by Go-EZEE » October 29th, 2006, 3:07 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
No, nobody say's "abk" what is that? They say AK for anybody killa, not abk
How do yall knoe wat everywun says?

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 5th, 2006, 10:39 am

EBK means Everybody Killa

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 6th, 2006, 12:29 pm

TwoGlockz wrote:EBK means Everybody Killa
How long did it take to figure that? :-D

Where I'm from I've heard some Asians use EBK for Every Blood K, or Eternal Blood K I guess.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 6th, 2006, 2:23 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
TwoGlockz wrote:EBK means Everybody Killa
How long did it take to figure that? :-D

Where I'm from I've heard some Asians use EBK for Every Blood K, or Eternal Blood K I guess.
I nbeen figure that shg!t out for the longest homie everybody should know EBK stand fo eveybody killa.