Rolling 20's crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Rolling 20's crips

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » May 30th, 2004, 12:30 am

what u mean how he carried him self snoop was always in bklue at award shows throwin it up puttin it down on every coast so i dont know how u can say how he carried him self

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » May 30th, 2004, 12:50 am

What I mean is how he allowed suge knight to treat him the way he was treatin him, regardless of whether he was wearin blue or not. A real nigga period is not about to allow anybody to disrespect him in any type of fashion. I don't know how you see it, but from my point of view by snoop clamin 20's and being treated like a busta aint the my homies get down.

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » May 30th, 2004, 1:00 am

On top of that, as far as snoop throwin up the hood, any nigga can throw up a hood and sport their colors, but what they gonna do when a real nigga with that gangbangin sh$t gets to set trippin, then what is he gonna do. Run like he has been known to do.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » May 30th, 2004, 6:46 pm

bangin your hood and puttin in work is 2 diff things. anyone can just claim something and wear a color and never put in work.. shit like that.. people get dped bigtime for that in compton.. as far as snoop goes.. hes a bkitch banger.. he was up in compton sayin "c-town, c-high" but when some nigga said twinky he looked at him and didnt do shit.. snoops a punk

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 30th, 2004, 7:25 pm

its a simple as this, once u get rich, u often 4get where u came from and what ur all about, and start bein all about ur money. Its wrong but it happens all the time. Alot of times rappers before they made it in the industry banged hard n been locked up n gone thru the whole life, then once dey make it n get that money dey become bitch made playaz n aint bout shit. Sad but tru.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » May 31st, 2004, 12:58 pm

it seem's a lot of those "lookin from the outside in" can only relate longbeach 20's to "snoop", which only brings blaten comments of him!!!
okay it's already been established that snoop is from 20's and he dont measure up to the standards of those from his generation or era!!! all of yall 90 new bangers and 2000 tiny's need to ease back on all those comments, how many hoodlums you know who "banged" in the 80's who aint smoked-out, locked-up or layin dead. let him be who he is he aint hurtin nobody lol. what ever wrong he's done will surely return to him if it hasnt already.

but yall dont know infamous riders from longbeach 20's like, do-dirty,ta-ta's,sag-hard,sh1tty,swoop's,reese-cup,20-D,lil-big and a whole lot of others especially the young ones. i would look at what goes on in a hood and how they handle their rather than judge them by an artist, who pays homies to be bodyguards and stay's away from the city!!!

PEACE!!!

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » May 31st, 2004, 4:32 pm

OYG SCARFACE 2 wrote:Ace2, In reply to your question about Snoop being a LBC rida and having respect in the hood, this is what I have to say. As far as a rida goes he would have had to been active during the war between the doves and the I's to be considered one, so to say the least he wasn't out there ridin when we was at war but as far as respect, he has it to a certain extent
beacause he reps the beach and the hood as far as rap. I myself dont have no beef with him but I do disapprove the way he carried hiself when he was with deathrow.
alright dog good looking out on answering my question.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » May 31st, 2004, 4:39 pm

OYG SCARFACE 2 wrote:What I mean is how he allowed suge knight to treat him the way he was treatin him, regardless of whether he was wearin blue or not. A real nigga period is not about to allow anybody to disrespect him in any type of fashion. I don't know how you see it, but from my point of view by snoop clamin 20's and being treated like a busta aint the my homies get down.
I have been saying this for the longest about snoop. If you are going to be claiming to be a super crip and all then why did you let SUGE do what he wanted to do with you and some of your homies a real gangster would have put the smash down on SUGE regardless of some record contract so you have let the real P known about how it should have went down so that is why i never respected Snoop and some of his homies you are banging in your records but when real niggas test you you act like a B%tch and dont do nothing.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » December 5th, 2005, 11:34 pm

so the Rollin 20's koo with TRG and ABZ..they both bang on longos...r their any azns in rollin 20's even insanes..cuz i know durs sum blaccs in TRG..any info??

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2005, 12:43 am

PInOy2k4 wrote:so the Rollin 20's koo with TRG and ABZ..they both bang on longos...r their any azns in rollin 20's even insanes..because i know durs sum blaccs in TRG..any info??
I actually brought this up earlier because this one girl from RTC seriously looks at least part Asian, she was in that "Steady Dippin" Bangin on Wax track, here she is:

Image[/quote]

She is the second rapper on that song, and to me she looks part Asian.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2005, 10:19 am

I actually made it down to the LBC yesterday and rolled through what people konsider RTC hood. I even went to the infamous 21 & Lewis korner kause my current boo thought it'd be funny. I explained to her that it wasn't the best place for me to be going but it was day time and we was in a car. I saw a few RTC niggaz posted up, got some mad dogg stares from the older dudes, but one thing I noticed all through LBC was the lack of gang graffiti. Is that not as big of a part as banging as it is in South Central or what? I've been wondering that since yesterday so maybe someone can fill me in.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 6th, 2005, 11:30 am

I don't know what the fuck you talkin about - there is no tags. LOL. I will tell you this loco - when I was just a lil wannabe in 99 and got the title BG - the war was crazy out there man. Now niggas is active too, but thangs have died down - kinda LOL. Even hearin about back in the days - when King Park was infested - the drama will never be the same as it was. Personally I have not caught beef out there for these past two years. There is no actuall main RTC hood, the 20 Locos have many different spots around Long Beach just like the Insanes do. You have understand that Long Beach city is a somewhat rich city - so you have funding for police and community shit. As far as having Asians and Browns - I think we have some Asians, but they aint part of my crew. I know of two Blaxicans that bang for the 20s.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm

No graffiti? Just asking nigga, sorry.

Was it yall or the Insanes that had the white dude that was on TV saying he was afraid to quit the gang kause he'd be killed?

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 6th, 2005, 1:11 pm

No - I was saying - how did you not see any tags out there?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » December 6th, 2005, 1:48 pm

Sugar is Asian and from 20s...and isnt DJ Glaze from 20s?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2005, 2:31 pm

Oh, my bad dude.

I dont know. I didnt see shit. I was on Orange I believe, but went down 20th, 21st, Lewis that connects the two. In fact, I didnt see a single piece of graffiti anywhere, gang-related or not.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » December 6th, 2005, 3:21 pm

cbi562 wrote:You have understand that Long Beach city is a somewhat rich city - so you have funding for police and community shit. As far as having Asians and Browns - I think we have some Asians, but they aint part of my crew. I know of two Blaxicans that bang for the 20s.
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, what Parts? when i stayed out there that Place was Broke as f_ck. But, i can konfirm that while i was out there i never really did see any hood taggin either.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2005, 5:30 pm

I'll be honest, Long Beach aint a place I've gone to a lot. I was mainly on the Eastside and shit was rough in areas, but for the most part is seemed pretty steady middle class. Nothing Bevery Hills-ish, but nothing Watts-like haha.

Still saw niggaz on the block. When I was on 20th Street, saw a blue SUV with a big Dove decal on the back. That's making their pressence known, but still, didn't see a single piece of graffiti.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2005, 6:51 pm

Ya, and if you go to especially the malls or centers, you can tell that the place is diverse. I went to that Long Beach Town Centre, with the one big theater in the middle and food court on teh other side, that whole center had everyone from like 3 carfuls of 20 Locs that just rolled in to some nice family that was "dining" at that one buffet, Zen Garden or something

By the way, does anyone know about that girl from 20s and Bangin on Wax, I would think that jsut by her rapping about in on those tapes they made would make her somewhat known, even if she didn't bang hard outside the studio.

O and I think the park in the "Steady Dippin" video they drove around and hung out with was actually in Lakewood/Bellflower because my friend lives right next to Mayfair High, which is literally on the border of Bellflower and Lakewood, and we passed a park that looked exactly like that on the way to teh town center

I'll post the music video up later

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » December 6th, 2005, 7:32 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:By the way, does anyone know about that girl from 20s and Bangin on Wax, I would think that jsut by her rapping about in on those tapes they made would make her somewhat known, even if she didn't bang hard outside the studio.
L o n g B e a be h wrote:Sugar is Asian and from 20s...and isnt DJ Glaze from 20s?
i think that post was to you.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 6th, 2005, 8:16 pm

I will be out for a week or two - I wonder where this topic will go. LOL I got a case in Barstow - we gone see if the judge will throw it out. Start talkin about Doggy's Angels - they bang harder than people who call themselves OGs.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2005, 9:40 pm

P0rk wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:By the way, does anyone know about that girl from 20s and Bangin on Wax, I would think that jsut by her rapping about in on those tapes they made would make her somewhat known, even if she didn't bang hard outside the studio.
L o n g B e a be h wrote:Sugar is Asian and from 20s...and isnt DJ Glaze from 20s?
Ya... well it sorta answers PInOy2k4's question (top of this page) more than mine because the girl in the picture I put up is C-Note or something like that, at least that's the name she gave for the CD.

But Bloody Mary didn't get her nickname until she was on that CD, and that guy from the RelativeZ changed his name to Suga Booga, so I guess C-Note could have changed her nickname...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2005, 9:41 pm

cbi562 wrote:I will be out for a week or two - I wonder where this topic will go. LOL I got a case in Barstow - we gone see if the judge will throw it out. Start talkin about Doggy's Angels - they bang harder than people who call themselves OGs.
LOL I think those model girls get banged harder than OGs haha

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » December 7th, 2005, 1:51 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
P0rk wrote:
Ya... well it sorta answers PInOy2k4's question (top of this page) more than mine because the girl in the picture I put up is be-Note or something like that, at least that's the name she gave for the CD.

But Bloody Mary didn't get her nickname until she was on that CD, and that guy from the RelativeZ changed his name to Suga Booga, so I guess be-Note could have changed her nickname...
Sugar is a Lao guy.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 7th, 2005, 3:28 am

cbi562 wrote:I will be out for a week or two - I wonder where this topic will go. LOL I got a case in Barstow - we gone see if the judge will throw it out. Start talkin about Doggy's Angels - they bang harder than people who call themselves OGs.
Good luck on the case. Think positive...I had a case thrown out here in LB a few years back on my last appeal before trial (just about fell out my damn chair) but it does happen.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 7th, 2005, 9:47 am

End Violence NOW wrote:Ya... well it sorta answers PInOy2k4's question (top of this page) more than mine because the girl in the picture I put up is be-Note or something like that, at least that's the name she gave for the CD.
Edit: I meant "Cee"-Note, the letter after "bee" is "cee"

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 7th, 2005, 10:24 am

youngwun wrote:No graffiti? Just asking nigga, sorry.

Was it yall or the Insanes that had the white dude that was on TV saying he was afraid to quit the gang kause he'd be killed?
I remember that now, he was in Rollin 20's

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2005, 9:48 pm

[quote="End Violence NOW"]Ya, and if you go to especially the malls or centers, you can tell that the place is diverse. I went to that Long Beach Town Centre, with the one big theater in the middle and food court on teh other side, that whole center had everyone from like 3 carfuls of 20 Locs that just rolled in to some nice family that was "dining" at that one buffet, Zen Garden or something

By the way, does anyone know about that girl from 20s and Bangin on Wax, I would think that jsut by her rapping about in on those tapes they made would make her [b]somewhat[/b] known, even if she didn't bang hard outside the studio.

O and I think the park in the "Steady Dippin" video they drove around and hung out with was actually in Lakewood/Bellflower because my friend lives right next to Mayfair High, which is literally on the border of Bellflower and Lakewood, and we passed a park that looked exactly like that on the way to teh town center

I'll post the music video up later[/quote]

the park in steady dippin was mostly shot around harris kelly park and greenleaf and nhcc hood ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2005, 9:54 pm

the domino table ,the playground ,was at kelly and most of joe's rall call rap were shot in kelly with some southsidaz a drivaz duccy's and some spook town was also there few watts heads with some front and few fudge joe rap name is blue rag he is one of the father of uwc and sin locc is from nhcc most uwc were kp's g's obg's and nhcc's

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2005, 9:58 pm

[quote="End Violence NOW"][quote="PInOy2k4"]so the Rollin 20's koo with TRG and ABZ..they both bang on longos...r their any azns in rollin 20's even insanes..because i know durs sum blaccs in TRG..any info??[/quote]

I actually brought this up earlier because this one girl from RTC seriously looks at least part Asian, she was in that "Steady Dippin" Bangin on Wax track, here she is:

[img]http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2102 ... opy8xh.png[/img]

[img]http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/9682 ... opy8lv.png[/img][/quote]

She is the second rapper on that song, and to me she looks part Asian.[/quote]well she aint

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 10th, 2005, 1:15 am

^ Alotta parks in LA County look the same to me lol

So that was Kelly? Dang, that park in Lakewood was exactly like it though like the part where she drove down and you see the park from the side, looked exactly like that when we drove by....

But ya, thanks for the info

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 10th, 2005, 5:07 am

[quote="End Violence NOW"]^ Alotta parks in LA County look the same to me lol

So that was Kelly? Dang, that park in Lakewood was exactly like it though like the part where she drove down and you see the park from the side, looked exactly like that when we drove by....

But ya, thanks for the info[/quote]i dont have the clip but i saw it ...and most of it was shot east side compton ...maybe a scene was shot there but most park scene specialy during roll call rap ...peace