Ghost town crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Ghost town crip

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 21st, 2003, 10:50 am

We had some Ghost towns come to Minneapolis in 94-95 the peak of this cities bangin years but the counldnt get a hood started. Aint they from Pomona? And are they deep or active who do they roll with and who do they bang against?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Ghost town crip

Unread post by bgcasper » July 21st, 2003, 1:59 pm

its funny but i remember my homie had a cd called crip walk and the label was ghost town crips ,it was really underground ..i can't locate them i think alonso may help us, in compton we have spook town , in watts they have some town set ,beach town, fugde town ...but i wonder were is the gohst town

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 21st, 2003, 3:15 pm

You might want to ask your local skaters where "Ghost Town" is...LOL...especially around the Venice-area...

Unread post by Guest » July 22nd, 2003, 2:26 am

GHOST TOWN IS IN POMONA I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I GOT FOLKS IN POMONA FROM the 456 BLOODS.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 22nd, 2003, 8:35 am

OK CAN YOU TELL US THEIR BORDER LINES ?

Unread post by Guest » July 23rd, 2003, 2:35 am

AIN'T TO FAMILIAR WITH POMONA AT ALL, BUT I KNOW THEY ARE THERE.

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 23rd, 2003, 3:09 pm

C-rum, ghost town still here cuzz. they aint active right now, but they here. they just quiet for now, doing everything on the low. but the one i'm talking bout isnt directly from lac though.

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 18th, 2003, 2:21 pm

How long has this set been around? Anyone know?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 18th, 2003, 11:51 pm

There is also a gang / area in East Oakland called Ghost Town. Not sure if they are Crips though but it is off E. 14 th Street in Oakland now known as International Blvd.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » August 19th, 2003, 7:40 pm

From what i understand ghost town is part of venice shoreline crips.thats what my relocated VSLC homies say. 8)

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 27th, 2003, 6:37 pm

pico wrote:How long has this set been around? Anyone know?

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » September 28th, 2003, 3:44 am

I know they've been around for a while. I think they started in the late 80s and are based in Pomona. They're on the Gangsta card. I've met 2 of them in Fontana. At that time (back in 92) they were about 200 deep.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » October 2nd, 2003, 7:27 pm

ghost town is in pomona there where blue and grey is there colors the yare chunky but dont put in no work

Anonymous20

There are some Ghost Towns In Kansas City

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 2nd, 2003, 8:24 am

Their pretty deep up there too, in 3 parts of the city, between kansas and Missouri.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 1st, 2003, 7:14 am

Ghost Town is a tray gang out of Pomona. They on the North Side by Foothill and Garey Ave based off of Abbott St. They beef with pomona 456 piru and a few others. They use to have some numbers but it ain't that many of them left on the streets. They tight with Du Roc we got alot of homies that stay in their hood. they throw up a lower case G.

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » January 15th, 2004, 11:24 am

Ghost Town is located in Pomona, but have members in Upland High School. I know because they hit me up a while ago. There is also a Ghost Town in Upland but they are Mexican and beef with all Ontario
Varrios. Ghost Town Crips is real tight with Du Roc crips in Upland.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » January 16th, 2004, 5:10 am

Answer me this.Is ghost town related in ANYWAY with the shorelines?.My homies C-W and his brother C-L are both from VSL and they told me that Ghost Town and Venice Shorelines are the same thing.L is doing life 4 the Shorelines and they got about 4 other brothers that are VSL"s so i trust what they say.Next time im in fresno ima get the ghost town history from w.PEACE
Last edited by BIG RUSTY on April 11th, 2004, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PNS456

Unread post by PNS456 » January 26th, 2004, 1:37 am

Im from Pomona, i grew up in the ISLANDS, and ghost town, use to be somewhat deep and use to be somewhat active but aint never really been a threat. They use to try to come to the ISLANDS and blast, but them niggas wasnt puttin in no work. The major gangs in pomona was:

BLOODS: N/S ISLANDS 456 PIRUS, and Barjug BLOODS was on the w/s right by sintown, but barjug wasnt deep and was clickin up with the islands. But ain no more barjug, the mexicans turned it into Happy Town.

Crips: Sintown, w/s Mafia, and SSV. w/s mafia is nuthin but niggas that left sintown to start they own gang, but they still was in the same part of town. And u got e/s neckland crips, but them niggas was busters, they was never active.

Now back to Ghost Town, also known as garbage trucks, most of them niggas is just some straight up busters, who just mostly set claim and dont put in work. When i was younger the ISLANDS was all by theyself just puttin in work on all the hoods in pomona, im not just sayin this because thats where im from, but every nigga from the ISLANDS was hard.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 27th, 2004, 7:41 pm

thats fucked up that barjug dont exist no more i also heard that

waterfront piru is dead
eastside pain will be gone soon
center view piru is busters
crenshaw mafia is a small ass gang
nikkersongarden bountyhunters are all getin locked up
van ness gangster bloods is small and can barely handle the sixties
avenue piru depend on other blood gangs to help them out
lime hood pirus act paranoid kuz the mexicans is beatin they ass
harvard park brims call the cops everytime some one make a hit on them. my hood pakoima piru got a bunch of shady fucked up ass niggas
that rob each other we have no allies in the valley and we the only real known black gang in the valley that put in most of the work and we be at it with the mexicans tuff plus back in 2001 or 02 one of the homies from the hood shot 3 other homies and left to tenn like a coward.
weirdos bloods dont exist. and finally!!!!!!!!! the last big disapointment
about us bloods is that we beef with each other now

cmg and pdl hate each other bloodstonevillians dont get along with pueblobishopbloods and niggas just plain out doubt us pakoima pirus

god man what is goin on we supose to be bloods all as one but no we messin each other up im tired of bakin up bloods if all we do is beef with each other and we get beat down by the whole damn world fu-kin white boy wona be crips lol i dont even get along with most bloods i meet now bekuz i live in a gay place called palmdale and thies niggas out here are just plain out gay GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 27th, 2004, 8:40 pm

Before you speak on the homies blood know what you are talking about. this is directed at Mr killjoy. At no point and time are the avenues piru depending on other blood set in the wood dont knock the hood because we just got love like that blood there is nothing wrong with other damu's and ru's putting the smash down on crabs that is how it is suppose to be coming together and putting the smash down on crabs but we dont look for other damu's or ru's to fight our battle we can do that ourself so all that you are talking about is nonsense blood so F%*k what you are talking about homie. as a fellow P-funk rida you should know the rules to the game but it seem like you got issues but dont hate on other P-funk ridas and damus because your hood may not be to your liking. Just face it blood this is a new generation of Gangsters(BLOODS,PIRUS) and you are going to have beef because the game has change and everybody that bang from a hood knows that you are going to have haters, and beef within your hood and other hood so all this talk about bloods beefing with other bloods that is part of the game blood and everybody handle there beef differnent yes back in the days that was unheard of but when money,power, drugs, and respect is involve you are going to have these issues and if you are not strong enough to handle hood issues then you shouldnt be banging blood because that just make you look soft and your hood too no disrespect but just telling it like it is blood. so before you speak on my hood(AVENUE PIRU) know what you are talking about. Soo Woo 4minutes blood.

PNS456

Unread post by PNS456 » January 27th, 2004, 11:45 pm

Thats right ACE blood. Back in the days, niggas wasnt really beefin with eachother if they was from the same hood. But now, times is hard. Money aint just comin through like it use to, and the niggas who is makin money, is gettin hated on by the niggas who is out there strugglin, and thats how beef get started between homies. Another big reason beef get started between hoods is because the OG's that kept the hood in control, is either, dead or in jail, and the lil niggas aint gettin no discipline. They just feal like caint nobody touch em, and they do whatever they wanna do. And thats just how shit is goin down blood, on Ru's. Now i dont know how shit is out there in L.A. but out here in pomona this is whats happenin. Most of these niggas think just because im young i dont know what happenin out here, but I been around long enough to know whats happenin to the niggas in the hood.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 27th, 2004, 11:54 pm

alright then blood no disresect
i got love for all bloods but its thies young niggas i dont like
im young to im only 17 but i just dont get along with most niggas
i only get love and respect from og bloods im barely cool with yg bloods

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 28th, 2004, 1:16 am

everything you have said young k1LLjoy, and Mr PNS456 is so true and I totally agree. young k1lljoy I'm 33yrsold and i know how the yg's trip and how they dont listen but you just have to be strong and continue to listen to your G's and show your yg's from your hood how it is suppose to be done blood because believe you me i know about the hating that goes on within the hood and most of the time it is about either money or a female so dont trip youngster everybody go through it blood it is how you handle it and those that hate on you just keep it moving in a respectbale way you dont have to deal with them unless it is hood business other than that just give them there respect and keep it moving blood. you see at one time we were beefing with the Mafia's over some madness but later on down the line we squash it so you see like i told you before it is just apart of todays banging it is a whole new way of how they use to do it sh$t i would love to teach some of our yg's some respect but when you try and discpline these young fools they want to try and smoke you or set you up some kind of way regardless of what you have done for the hood they arent not trying to hear or respect that they are just trying to get back at you because you have put hands on them and back in the days that was unheard of young homie so like you I just choose to F@$k with ceartain yg's and I just hang with the G's of the hood and other P-funk and damu rida from the wood. So young k1LLJoy dont let your yg's from your hood mess with what you are learning from you G's because later on down the line Blood the knowledge and they pass on to you will help you later on in your life when you become a G from your Hood. alright blood Soo wooo 4minutes and flame on blood.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 28th, 2004, 7:03 pm

big rusty wrote:Answer me this.Is ghost town related in ANYWAY with the shorelines?.My homies C-wack and his brother C-LOONEY are both from VSL and they told me that Ghost Town and Venice Shorelines are the same thing.Looney is doing life 4 the Shorelines and they got about 4 other brothers that are VSL"s so i trust what they say.Next time im in fresno ima get the ghost town history from wack.PEACE
VEENICE SHORELINES HAD 2 CLICKS, ONE IS GHOST TOWN IN THE OAKWWOD SECTION OF VENICE, THIS IS THERE WESTSIDE CLICK...AND THEY USED TO HAVE MAR VISTA GARDENS PROJECTS, THERE SOUTHSIDE B4 THE CULVER CITY SA'S GOT DEEP AND PUSHED A LINE.

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 8th, 2004, 12:32 pm

rocstar wrote:Ghost Town is a tray gang out of Pomona. They on the North Side by Foothill and Garey Ave based off of Abbott St. They beef with pomona 456 piru and a few others. They use to have some numbers but it ain't that many of them left on the streets. They tight with Du Roc we got alot of homies that stay in their hood. they throw up a lower case G.

I thought that was a nice neighborhood. I always thought they were at those two cemetaries on Towne at Lexington in the real hood, but I wasn't real sure. I also want to know if there are any gangs near the Pomona fair near White and McKinley because I saw the top of an apartment complex garage all tagged up. It's been confusing me for days.

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 8th, 2004, 9:53 pm

I found my answer to the White/McKinley qustion by research. I looked at Abbott St. today and saw lots of Ghost Town graffiti on the street, just to let you know that you were right.

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 8th, 2004, 9:55 pm

I found my answer to the White/McKinley qustion by research and there was tagging, graffiti wars in a bathroom stall in Ganesha Park, and bad housing. I looked at Abbott St. today and saw lots of Ghost Town graffiti on the street, just to let you know that you were right.

PNS456

Unread post by PNS456 » February 8th, 2004, 11:58 pm

Kev1 wrote:I found my answer to the White/McKinley qustion by research and there was tagging, graffiti wars in a bathroom stall in Ganesha Park, and bad housing. I looked at Abbott St. today and saw lots of Ghost Town graffiti on the street, just to let you know that you were right.

The closest gang over on white and mckinley is 357 sintown. Ghost town is up there by Harrison and all that lil neighborhood around there. Where did u get yo info from?

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 10th, 2004, 4:53 pm

Research and looking in that bathroom. I didn't say there was a gang there, but they probably just visited. That also doesn't mean that it was a very nice neighborhood because I saw a couple houses and some apartments that were really ugly along with lots of tagging crews. And I know where Ghost Town is. They go from Foothill to Bonita from Garey to Towne in that little area like you said and your hood neighbors theirs to the south all the way to the 10 freeway near the Pomona Valley Medical Center.

blue

Unread post by blue » May 13th, 2004, 10:13 am

i once meet a group of them like maybe 20 ghost towns

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 13th, 2004, 12:55 pm

blue wrote:i once meet a group of them like maybe 20 ghost towns
yeah then niCCa Was kinda deep that day in the Crip parade

blue

Unread post by blue » May 14th, 2004, 10:32 am