How did SG hear about Bg Casper coming clean?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

How did SG hear about Bg Casper coming clean?

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 9th, 2005, 12:59 am

Answer: X, from the ALLHOOD FORUM!!
How did the tidings from Allhood convey 2 Streetgangs?
X, from ALLHOOD!!

The genesis of BgCasper's confession was an ORIGINAL topic of interest in the Allhood forum. X verbatimly copied the dialogue from Allhood, and conveyed it from Allhood 2 Streetgangs. And I'm the tattle teller? Lol. So that means X is an informer like me, lol.

X is also amid the list of internet bangers. Internet banging is an understatement, how about sitebangers!! He's an all day Streetgangs Killa, but he STILL partakes in the site. I reckon Allhood gets monotonous from time 2 time.

I'll be all the names y'all want me 2 be but let's not 4get who the bearer of bad news was. I reckon X is imputed because the news was substantial. It's all good though. This is my FINAL post pertaining 2 X, and folk dubbing me a snitch. But while we're conversing about snitching let Webster render what a SNITCH is:

SNITCH-INFORM,TATTLE 2: PILFER, SNATCH

Judge 4 yourselves!!

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: How did SG hear about Bg Casper coming clean?

Unread post by GIBBY » December 9th, 2005, 11:53 am

TarHeelRED wrote:Answer: X, from the ALLHOOD FORUM!!
X, from ALLHOOD!!

The genesis of BgCasper's confession was an ORIGINAL topic of interest in the Allhood forum. X verbatimly copied the dialogue from Allhood, and conveyed it from Allhood 2 Streetgangs. And I'm the tattle teller? Lol. So that means X is an informer like me, lol.

X is also amid the list of internet bangers. Internet banging is an understatement, how about sitebangers!! He's an all day Streetgangs Killa, but he STILL partakes in the site. I reckon Allhood gets monotonous from time 2 time.

I'll be all the names y'all want me 2 be but let's not 4get who the bearer of bad news was. I reckon X is imputed because the news was substantial. It's all good though. This is my FINAL post pertaining 2 X, and folk dubbing me a snitch. But while we're conversing about snitching let Webster render what a SNITCH is:

Judge 4 yourselves!!
LOL @ X being a snitch and Streetgansg Killa LOL

Some of you outta state people are straight weirdos

Website killa hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

X AINT NO RATA

T~

Unread post by T~ » December 9th, 2005, 1:24 pm

X, from ALLHOOD!!

Judge 4 yourselves!!
i dont think anyone actually cares.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 9th, 2005, 2:33 pm

this post is so stupid, gibby just like the rest of us know what time it is......you definatly in denile homeboy you wont even let it go seem like you have inner demons lmao

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 9th, 2005, 2:34 pm

this online shit got you trippinin snitchin to alonso to kicc the real niccaz up outta here u a character

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2005, 10:09 pm

my opinion on this ...lol ...no he aint no snitch he just a lil man with ego problem probably a racist but he didnt do that in purpose to move the clowning to anotha site ..he just wanted to have fun and also warn all the real people from street gang about me ..like real bangaz give a fucc about some internet french thai scuba diving flying kong fu ninja ...lol funny to c peoples reactions lol.... peace

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 10th, 2005, 1:04 am

bgcasper wrote:my opinion on this ...lol ...no he aint no snitch he just a lil man with ego problem probably a racist but he didnt do that in purpose to move the clowning to anotha site ..he just wanted to have fun and also warn all the real people from street gang about me ..like real bangaz give a mess about some internet french thai scuba diving flying kong fu ninja ...lol funny to be peoples reactions lol.... peace
Just wondering, you said there were others posting with/contributing to "bgcasper", how many more people?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 10th, 2005, 10:10 am

lol this story dont stop lol

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » December 12th, 2005, 11:25 am

X, from ALLHOOD!!

Judge 4 yourselves!!
lmao shut the hell up you snitch nigga, I tell you what log off come back under a different name and try again. Corn ball as nigga :lol: :twisted:

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 12th, 2005, 10:09 pm

didnt bgcasper once admit he killed someone here?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”