Rolling 20's crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 12th, 2005, 5:58 pm

Good luck on the case. Think positive...I had a case thrown out here in LB a few years back on my last appeal before trial (just about fell out my damn chair) but it does happen.[/quote]

Thnx alot. This is my second case I been hit in recent times. It crazy - the detectives didnt have shit without my testimony and they still got an arrest warrant on me. Luckily - shit got thrown out in the Preliminary. All these fuckin pigs want is to oppress me and make me spend money on lawyers/bail.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 12th, 2005, 8:02 pm

cbi562 wrote:Good luck on the case. Think positive...I had a case thrown out here in LB a few years back on my last appeal before trial (just about fell out my damn chair) but it does happen.
Thnx alot. This is my second case I been hit in recent times. It crazy - the detectives didnt have shit without my testimony and they still got an arrest warrant on me. Luckily - shit got thrown out in the Preliminary. All these fuckin pigs want is to oppress me and make me spend money on lawyers/bail.[/quote]

Right On!!! It got thrown out!! Ya...I got rolled up in N.Town by some plain clothes on a headhunt a couple few years back...Anaste and Goodman. They tried like hell to make that shit stick, and it almost did....whew!!! Needless to say...I still avoid driving in N.Town, my attorney said he had talked to one of my co-defendants parole officers and was told to tell us to stay out of N.Town cause they now had a hard on for us big time...excuse my language...LOL. Anyways, congrats!!!

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 14th, 2005, 12:04 am

Fuck the Bureaucrats and all the motherfuckers who work for em. As for everybody in the process of getting locked down – Iam always gonna throw the fist for freedom. The new song by Common is the shit too - seen niggas like that get put in a twist by other men - not just females.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 14th, 2005, 8:04 pm

SUP 20CRIPS, I USED TO RUN INTO YAWL HOMIE LIL LIGHTBULB R.I.P. IN SPOKANE WASHINGTON, LIL DO-DIRTY & MEECH USED TO BE IN THE HOOD ALOT (HIS POPS FROM MY HOOD). 2C'S

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 14th, 2005, 8:14 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:SUP 20CRIPS, I USED TO RUN INTO YAWL HOMIE LIL LIGHTBULB R.I.P. IN SPOKANE WASHINGTON, LIL DO-DIRTY & MEECH USED TO BE IN THE HOOD ALOT (HIS POPS FROM MY HOOD). 2C'S
I heard about a "do-dirty," but not "little do dirty" but he might be related. Did Do-Dirty have a grandma, Mrs. "D" Parker, that just died earlier this year?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 14th, 2005, 9:57 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:SUP 20CRIPS, I USED TO RUN INTO YAWL HOMIE LIL LIGHTBULB R.I.P. IN SPOKANE WASHINGTON, LIL DO-DIRTY & MEECH USED TO BE IN THE HOOD ALOT (HIS POPS FROM MY HOOD). 2C'S
I heard about a "do-dirty," but not "little do dirty" but he might be related. Did Do-Dirty have a grandma, Mrs. "D" Parker, that just died earlier this year?
this do-dirty grandma name was mrs coleman (passed away) on rose ave (i grew up on the 800 blocc of rose, he used to be on the 500-600 blocc on the s/s of elm st

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 14th, 2005, 10:03 pm

Oh, nevermind then... this "Grandma Do-Dirty" was Della Parker (RIP)

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Rolling 20's crips

Unread post by crm » June 3rd, 2012, 3:17 am

Do the crips in long beach have more members than the eslongos? Why do the longos have such notoriety in LB if LB is considered a crip city? I figured the crips would have taken them out.