TOP 10 ULTRA-VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

TOP 10 ULTRA-VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 28th, 2005, 1:10 pm

Here's the list, with games in no particular order: 2005's TOP 10 ULTRA-VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES

Resident Evil 4 -- Player is a Special Forces agent sent to recover the President's kidnapped daughter. During the first minutes of play, it's possible to find the corpse of a woman pinned up on a wall -- by a pitchfork through her face.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas -- Player is a young man working with gangs to gain respect. His mission includes murder, theft, and destruction on every imaginable level. Player recovers his health by visiting prostitutes then recovers funds by beating them to death and taking their money. Player can wreak as much havoc as he likes without progressing through the game's storyline.

God of War -- Player becomes a ruthless warrior, seeking revenge against the gods who tricked him into murdering his own family. Prisoners are burned alive and player can use "finishing moves" to kill opponents, like tearing a victim in half.

Narc -- Player can choose between two narcotics agents attempting to take a dangerous drug off the streets and shut down the KRAK cartel while being subject to temptations including drugs and money. To enhance abilities, player takes drugs including pot, Quaaludes, ecstasy, LSD and "Liquid Soul" -- which provides the ability to kick enemies' heads off.

Killer 7 -- Player takes control of seven assassins who must combine skills to defeat a band of suicidal, monstrous terrorists. The game eventually escalates into a global conflict between the U.S. and Japan. Player collects the blood of fallen victims to heal himself and must slit his own wrists to spray blood to find hidden passages.

The Warriors -- Based on a 70's action flick that set new standards for "artistic violence," a street gang battles its way across NYC in an attempt to reach its home turf. Player issues several commands to his gang, including "mayhem," which causes the gang to smash everything in sight.

50 Cent: Bulletproof -- Game is loosely based on the gangster lifestyle of rapper Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson. Player engages in gangster shootouts and loots the bodies of victims to buy new 50 Cent recordings and music videos.

Crime Life: Gang Wars -- Player is the leader of a ruthless street gang, spending time fighting, recruiting new gangsters, looting, and of course, more fighting. Player can roam the streets and fight or kill anyone in sight for no apparent reason.

Condemned: Criminal Origins -- Player is an FBI serial killer hunter in one of the first titles for the Xbox 360. Game emphasizes the use of melee weapons over firearms, allowing players to use virtually any part of their environment as a weapon. The next generation graphics provide a new level of detail to various injuries, especially "finishing moves."

True Crime: New York City -- Player is a NYC cop looking for information regarding the mysterious death of a friend. Player can plant evidence on civilians and shake them down to earn extra money.

http://www.gaming-age.com/news/2005/11/28-97

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » November 29th, 2005, 2:03 am

How about Manhunt, the game manhunt has been imitated in England and led to the murder of a 17 year old. The game characters mission was to execute people stealthly with weapons ranging from hammers, glass shards and plastic bags for suffocation.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 29th, 2005, 2:17 am

Whoa...bags for suffocation!! That is a violent game. I have never even heard of it.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » December 1st, 2005, 1:18 pm

yup..gotta add manhunt...first thing in the game is to suffocate somebody with a bag...one of the most violent games ive played

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » December 2nd, 2005, 7:21 am

NW10 wrote:How about Manhunt, the game manhunt has been imitated in England and led to the murder of a 17 year old. The game characters mission was to execute people stealthly with weapons ranging from hammers, glass shards and plastic bags for suffocation.
yeah manhunt is raw ass hell

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » December 2nd, 2005, 7:22 am

i meant as

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » December 19th, 2005, 3:09 pm

hows the actual gameplay of manhunt tho. is it worth buying ?

BG Dresta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BG Dresta » December 19th, 2005, 4:01 pm

Yea, its worth it. You should get it man, its a tight game. I liked it...

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 31st, 2005, 5:36 am

Dont you mean Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City San Andreas was last year.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » April 1st, 2006, 10:29 pm

The people who kill other people just because they saw it in a video game are really jackasses and mentally retarded combined with pure stupidity and no awareness at vice versa. :D

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » May 24th, 2006, 10:20 am

Hey donty forget postal 2 that game is insane!Take gazoline pour it on peeps, take a match light them on fire , unzip your fly,piss on them and extenquish the fire.You can also commit suicide peep it

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... q=postal+2

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 25th, 2006, 6:39 pm

Take gazoline pour it on peeps, take a match light them on fire , unzip your fly,piss on them and extenquish the fire.You can also commit suicide peep it
That is awful!!!!!!!!!

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » May 26th, 2006, 6:45 pm

ya i know but in the game you choose to be good or bad.For example your mission in the game is to go get your check,cash it in and go buy milk.But along the way you may incounter some problems and its your choice to choose the right way or the wrong way.To sum it up its a o.k game but gets boring fast unless your some sadistic person that really enjoys playing it

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » May 26th, 2006, 8:01 pm

Dregsta wrote:Hey donty forget postal 2 that game is insane!Take gazoline pour it on peeps, take a match light them on fire , unzip your fly,piss on them and extenquish the fire.You can also commit suicide peep it

What the fuck?

What game is that, I've never heard of it before...

Postal 2 --- is it like GTA:SA in some way?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :idea: :? :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :D :? :? :? :x :x :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :oops: :oops: :oops: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :? :? :? :? :? :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :!: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :oops: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :idea: :idea: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :( :( :o :shock: :lol: :cry: :wink: :wink: :wink: :roll: :P :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :( :( :o :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?: :D :D :D :twisted: :shock:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 26th, 2006, 11:11 pm

Dregsta wrote:Hey donty forget postal 2 that game is insane!Take gazoline pour it on peeps, take a match light them on fire , unzip your fly,piss on them and extenquish the fire.You can also commit suicide peep it

Its a mad game too :D you get to kill Gary coleman, i took his head off with the super shovel while he was signin books, then set fire to his body and head, then put out the fire with piss, then kicked his head into a shop window

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » May 27th, 2006, 9:19 am

What game is that, I've never heard of it before...
Its almost a underground game.It was banned in many countrys you just gotta look around, youll be surprise how much stuff you can find on the net

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 28th, 2006, 2:22 pm

Dregsta wrote:ya i know but in the game you choose to be good or bad.For example your mission in the game is to go get your check,cash it in and go buy milk.But along the way you may incounter some problems and its your choice to choose the right way or the wrong way.To sum it up its a o.k game but gets boring fast unless your some sadistic person that really enjoys playing it
So if you choose to be good the game gets boring. YIKES!!! Thats kinda a scary message to send to younger players who may not have solid ethics yet huh?

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » May 28th, 2006, 8:21 pm

i didnt know there was a good way to play the game :? i just wrecked mayhem along the way, The game makes dozens of references to movies such as deliverence,Pulp Fiction,resovoir dogs

When you got locked up in prison you have to use matches to escape your cell, by setting off the sprinkler alarm it causes the door to open, ive never done this but i heard you can rob the police armory, i know you can go into the evidence room to grab all your weapons that were confiscated

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 28th, 2006, 9:46 pm

!MICK! wrote:i didnt know there was a good way to play the game :? i just wrecked mayhem along the way, The game makes dozens of references to movies such as deliverence,Pulp Fiction,resovoir dogs

When you got locked up in prison you have to use matches to escape your cell, by setting off the sprinkler alarm it causes the door to open, ive never done this but i heard you can rob the police armory, i know you can go into the evidence room to grab all your weapons that were confiscated
I got to play this game!!!!

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » May 28th, 2006, 10:52 pm

It was released back in 03, its best to probably order the game ( i know i will)

hah the funniest moment i had is when i went to the convenience store which is owned by some arab terriost group lol, i pissed on the shop keeper (who is in typical terriost islam outfit) he whiped out a AK after bein drenched with urine, and i chucked gasoline thru the counter and burnt his ass! the funny thing is, its just so stereotypical about ppl, like when you go out the back of the store, The whole arab family is livng out the back, but are armed to the teeth

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 29th, 2006, 12:03 pm

!MICK! wrote:It was released back in 03, its best to probably order the game ( i know i will)

hah the funniest moment i had is when i went to the convenience store which is owned by some arab terriost group lol, i pissed on the shop keeper (who is in typical terriost islam outfit) he whiped out a AK after bein drenched with urine, and i chucked gasoline thru the counter and burnt his ass! the funny thing is, its just so stereotypical about ppl, like when you go out the back of the store, The whole arab family is livng out the back, but are armed to the teeth

:lol:

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » June 12th, 2006, 2:22 pm

Dregsta wrote:
ya i know but in the game you choose to be good or bad.For example your mission in the game is to go get your check,cash it in and go buy milk.But along the way you may incounter some problems and its your choice to choose the right way or the wrong way.To sum it up its a o.k game but gets boring fast unless your some sadistic person that really enjoys playing it

So if you choose to be good the game gets boring. YIKES!!! Thats kinda a scary message to send to younger players who may not have solid ethics yet huh?

Its not what i wanted to say,I meant that the game gets boring overall good or bad and its not a game that children should play. Dont listen to mick you can download it on torryspy why waste 30 bucks for sum old game when u can get it for free?

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » June 12th, 2006, 3:28 pm

well id actualy be happy to download it, where can i get it from?

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » June 13th, 2006, 9:35 am

www.torrentspy.com i suggest you get azeurus instead of bittorrent

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » June 13th, 2006, 2:58 pm

http://www.mofunzone.com/download_games/postal_2.shtml

Is that the full download or the demo?

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » June 13th, 2006, 8:07 pm

from that politically correct gaming site is demo for sure.On torrent spy is the full version

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » June 16th, 2006, 12:52 pm

Dregsta wrote:from that politically correct gaming site is demo for sure.On torrent spy is the full version
Torrents take too damn long...

It says it gets worked up after awhile but for me it never does.

At one time I was downloading Bad Santa for some reason as a torrent and that shit started out as like 4000 days or something, and then after a few weeks of downloading, like around 40 percent done, I quit it.

I can't wait. Torrent sites have what I want but the torrents themselves take too damn long to download, or sometimes they never start or just keep connecting or whatever.

But thanks anyways, I downloaded Postal 2 Share The Pain off a file sharing program. Damn download took me like a few hours, and then it turned out the rar or iso file the game was in wouldn't open.

So I followed what those bozos said on some site, I downloaded a program called Deamon Tools or something, which put the program into a drive I don't have, and I installed the game, but when I started it, it said that I need to put in a CD, which I didn't have.

So I uninstalled the game and downloaded another program called Undisker, which extracted the iso or rar file into this folder I created on my desktop, and the I installed the game from there, but in the aftermath was the same thing. A game but no CD.

Fuck.

Anyways, I spent downloading the game, which was supposed to take like 3 hours, then I couldn't open the file, so I downloaded a program to open it, installed it, and uninstalled it because of no CD.

So after that, I did what another bozo said and put it on a CD, the first time I tried to there wasn't enough space on the CD. The second time I copied and pasted the drive I never had that Deamon Tools kept on for me, and that process was BS because the CD wouldn't do shit, and since the CD turned out to be a RW, I tried to delete that shit but my crappy computer told me I can't because of some stupid reason I don't understand.

After that, a waste of time and a waste of a CD, I downloaded the Undisker, which is a trial, extracted the unopenable file and got the same results as before.

For one fucking game which got a rating of like 6 point something on Gamespot, and a sequal of a game which got like 4 point something on the same site.

For fuck's sakes. I like experimenting with shit but this is a waste of time.

And this post too is a waste of time...

God damn it!

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » June 17th, 2006, 11:32 pm

i just followed instruction on torrentspy.Use azeurus its the best trust me on that one.You can also use mirc whitch is complicated but you can find anything and i mean anything that might pass through your mind.By the way your not really missing much its a straight up chop chop kill kill game nothing really special and graphix are old.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 18th, 2006, 2:06 am

ahhhh i loved it though! full of heaps of humour!

WoopWoop

Unread post by WoopWoop » August 28th, 2006, 2:35 am

hahaha this game sounds sick yet hilarious, but I have a pretty twisted sense on humour, Ive played some pretty violent games, The Punisher and Hitman: Blood Money for example. In The Punisher you can drill through peoples heads with pedestal drills or beat them to death by hanging them out a window frame and slaming it on them :? Hitmans pretty violent to, if you get bored you can go nuts and kill everyone, I remember chasing people around with a kitchen knife whilst dressed as Santa Clause

PS: What consoles in Postal 2 available on?

casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

dio bono

Unread post by casalem » January 5th, 2007, 7:08 am

The Warriors is a real good video game expecially the fights moves n the novelty of 2 ppl playin together the game.I recommend it.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 6th, 2007, 12:31 am

HOW IS IT THAT NOT ONE PERSON IN HERE MENTIONED MORTAL KOMBAT???!!!THATS the ORIGINATOR/the GODFATHER OF VIOLENT VIDEOGAMES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...YA FORGETING ABOUT the ROOTS...AND HOW ABOUT DOOM??!!!AND HOW MANY OF U REMEMBER DUKE NUKEM????THOSE THAT I JUST MENTIONED SHOULD BE AT the TOP OF UR LISTS, ESPECIALLY MORTAL KOMBAT.....