Surenos in nor cal

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Surenos in nor cal

Unread post by aaalex » December 24th, 2005, 12:06 pm

back in the day i was a sureno. born and raised in san jose. lots of chaps hatin on our crew. I put in hard work for our crew. Every day chapetes would scream sscrappp scrapppp sssscccrraaacppppp in our hood.

Whats up with all the surenos in L.A? All the surenos in southern cali are extremly hardcore. But the (socalled) surenos in northern california are purely wannabees; folks call surenos scraps or border brothers. When surenos from southcal meet (socalled) northcal surenos- the word placito or meaning fake comes too the wannabe bunch. The average sureno wankster in san jose area is an low-income el salavador immigrant who cannot speak a single word of english. There known as border brothers. These group are "accidently" identified as surenos. They themselves decieve there very own elect that they gangband in the first place. Just as in san fran- if you go on mission and 16th street through 19th- youll see some dangerious looking southern mexican gang bangers there. Whereas if your in 54th and foothill in oakland- youll see the wannabees.

Let me draw a line in the sand. Theres real hardcore straight outta L.A surenos in norcal and the wannabees.

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

f

Unread post by aaalex » December 24th, 2005, 12:08 pm

watt sur hoods, blocks, barrios in nor cal?

NO WANNABEE WANKSTERS- THE REAL THANG!!

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: f

Unread post by GTS » December 27th, 2005, 2:27 pm

aaalex wrote:watt sur hoods, blocks, barrios in nor cal?

NO WANNABEE WANKSTERS- THE REAL THANG!!
LOL

Is this a question or just some info you pulled off the net. Scraps are a joke up north.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 28th, 2005, 9:37 am

WELL ID SURENOS ARE A JOKE UP NORTH LIKE YOU SAY ---
THEN HOW COME THEY ARE SO MANY OF THEM UP NORTH?

HOW COME THEY AIN'T BEEN HANDLED IF THEY ARE A JOKE AS YOU SAY?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 28th, 2005, 10:09 am

lonewolf wrote:WELL ID SURENOS ARE A JOKE UP NORTH LIKE YOU SAY ---

Your right when they get hit up and say "no bang no bang", that's honor right? You don't understand what's goin on, there more like Border Brothers then Surenos.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 28th, 2005, 11:21 am

Ey GTS, I ASKED A LEGIT QUESTION.... WHY IF THEY (SURENOS) ARE SUCH A JOKE OR COWARDS / BORDER BROTHERS CHUMPS OR WHAT HAVE YOU --- THEN WHY IS THERE SO MANY UP NORTH ?

IF THEY'RE ALL SAYING "NO BANG" --- WHY DO YOU ALLOW THEM IN THE NORTH?

SUR DOESN'T ALLOW "ANYONE" TO CLAIM NORTE DOWNHERE UNDER WHATEVER PRETENSE --- WHY DOES NORTE ALLOW SURENOS?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 28th, 2005, 12:59 pm

Since I'm older now I don't sit at the borders of the cities in Northern Cali and do a sobriety test for scraps instead of drunks. Your asking a stupid question. As you should know more and more illegals are coming into this country every day ending up in Northern cali, nevada everywhere. Paisas pop up and somehow affiliate with Sur and tag on the walls and shitt. That doesn't mean their moving shit or pushing a line. Now instead of having Norte's down South, yall kill each other so there's no need for X4 down there. Just cause there are Sureno's up North doesn't prove any type of point your trying to make. Why are they in Chicago? Why did the gangs "let" them in as you say? Shit happens but the garbage is being put out on a daily basis up North. :D

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 28th, 2005, 2:03 pm

lonewolf wrote:Ey GTS, I ASKED A LEGIT QUESTION.... WHY IF THEY (SURENOS) ARE SUCH A JOKE OR COWARDS / BORDER BROTHERS CHUMPS OR WHAT HAVE YOU --- THEN WHY IS THERE SO MANY UP NORTH ?

IF THEY'RE ALL SAYING "NO BANG" --- WHY DO YOU ALLOW THEM IN THE NORTH?

SUR DOESN'T ALLOW "ANYONE" TO CLAIM NORTE DOWNHERE UNDER WHATEVER PRETENSE --- WHY DOES NORTE ALLOW SURENOS?
Gangs in L.A. are more territorial. Some of it has to do with the population. Norteno gangs are just a little more laid back because they're spread out, with more space between territories.

No doubt, the cultures of L.A. and Northern California are different, too. L.A.'s the hardest city in the country when it comes to gangs. Nobody in their right mind is going to argue against that.

Norteno gangs just don't have as much of an urgency to 'take out' Sureno gangs. It's more about just making sure that Sureno gangs don't take them out.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 28th, 2005, 2:16 pm

StillNoScript wrote: Gangs in L.A. are more territorial. Some of it has to do with the population. Norteno gangs are just a little more laid back because they're spread out, with more space between territories.

No doubt, the cultures of L.A. and Northern California are different, too. L.A.'s the hardest city in the country when it comes to gangs. Nobody in their right mind is going to argue against that.

Norteno gangs just don't have as much of an urgency to 'take out' Sureno gangs. It's more about just making sure that Sureno gangs don't take them out.
Thank You Sir, now that right there is an "intellegent" answer for the question presented....

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 28th, 2005, 2:29 pm

lonewolf wrote:
StillNoScript wrote: Gangs in L.A. are more territorial. Some of it has to do with the population. Norteno gangs are just a little more laid back because they're spread out, with more space between territories.

Thank You Sir, now that right there is an "intellegent" answer for the question presented....
Your so lame bro, always stirrin up shit.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 28th, 2005, 3:13 pm

StillNoScript wrote: Some of it has to do with the population.

I been looking into alot of the reasons on exactly WHY L.A. gangs are able to spread everywhere. I believe that ALOT of it has to do more with population and the cost of living in socal more than anything else. I don't believe in all that hogwash of people in certain cities being harder than another city.

ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ajay049 » December 28th, 2005, 3:27 pm

The scraps up North are fakes... there no where near a quote into the Mexican Mafia. They have tried to emulate the ways of X3 gangs to defend themselves against attacks from Mexican Americans. The only REAL SUR gang up north is MS (Mara Salvatrucha) a salvadorian gang that accepts anything south of the border.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 28th, 2005, 3:45 pm

Ruthless IxE wrote:

I been looking into alot of the reasons on exactly WHY L.A. gangs are able to spread everywhere.
Those aint L.A gangs up North, they're Paisas/border Brothers, with no ties to L.A.....There Surenos, becuz they South of the Border, not becuz they Cholos from L.A Barrios....................

There the same illegals that are spread throw out the U.S.A....

L.A gangs didn't stop these paisas from coming,they recruited them, and surely COULND NOT STOP MS13 from setting up shop, Northern gangs rejected them, shit the U.S Government cant even stop them!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 28th, 2005, 3:53 pm

OldGuy wrote:
Ruthless IxE wrote:

I been looking into alot of the reasons on exactly WHY L.A. gangs are able to spread everywhere.
Those aint L.A gangs up North, they're Paisas/border Brothers, with no ties to L.A.....There Surenos, becuz they South of the Border, not becuz they Cholos from L.A Barrios....................

L.A gangs didn't stop these paisas from coming,they recruited them, and surely COULND NOT STOP MS13 from setting up shop, Northern gangs rejected them, shit the U.S Government cant even stop them!

I think theirs truth to that about Northern gangs rejected them..and I know that theirs mostly Northern Cali homegrown gangs they for whatever reason decdied to claim Sur. But I'm saying their is some Varrios up north that have or at some point had ties with LA Varrios. C14, 18st, PBS and other gangs like that had their start obviously in LA. Whether or not all the members up there really lived in LA is another story. Thier IS for sure, alot of family from LA who have moved out to other cities for cheaper rent and stuff like that. and sometimes They bring the gang stuff with them.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 28th, 2005, 3:58 pm

OldGuy wrote:
Ruthless IxE wrote:

^^Well put Oldguy.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 28th, 2005, 7:52 pm

GTS wrote:Your so lame bro, always stirrin up shit.
:wink: LMAO 8)

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 28th, 2005, 9:52 pm

lonewolf wrote:

Even if you did miss my point a little, because I certainly wasn't suggesting that Nortenos are punks. I went to high school with some who were fearless.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 29th, 2005, 10:03 am

^ ^ ^ ^ CHALE VATO, I DID'NT MISS YOUR POINT.... I WAS JUST THROWING A QUESTION OUT TO GTS WHO GETS ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE WITH THIS SUR VS NORTE DEAL LIKE IF HE WAS PAID OR SOMETHING. "I'M NEITHER" JUST AN OLD FOOL THAT SEE'S BEYOND THIS STUPID SHIT BETWEEN OUR PEOPLE....

EVERYONE OF US NEEDS TO LOOK IN TO OUR ROOTS AND SOMEWHERE NOT TOO FAR IN THE BLOODLINE, YOUR DAD, YOUR GRANDPA, YOUR GREAT GRANPA WAS STRAIGHT OUT FROM THE MEXICAN NATION, BUT NOW PEOPLE WANT TO DISASSOCIATE BECAUSE THEY DON'T HABLA OR ACT LIKE CALIFORNIOS?

COME ON ---- THAT'S SHI'ISTY IF YOU WERE TO ASK AN OLD FOOL LIKE ME....

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » December 29th, 2005, 10:18 am

Dont listen to this punk ass mark.this fool said he was born and raised sureno but claimed 7 trees crips on the southside. :roll:

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

dsffds

Unread post by aaalex » December 30th, 2005, 12:23 pm

u guys are missing the point. the wannabe surenos up north are fake- they dont back it up. things are changing in nor cal. Too many borderbrothers. Theres fake wannabe wanksters out there that think they fly blue. check this out...

Heads in nor cal will recognize surenos as some low-income mexican immagrant who cannot speak a single word of english, sports flea market apperal, bands together with the mexicans where he lives, and when people call him a scrap scrap scrraaaaappppp - he even decieves is own elect that he is a sureno too begin with!! Theres a diff between border brothers and real surenos in nor cal.

TOO MANY WANNABEE'S OVER HERE.

the only time ive encountered a real true surenos was when i was locked up in the boys group home half way house in san jose. There i shared a room where i slept and lived with 2 guys. They had tattoos of 3 dots on haand, numb 13 on arm, and essj sur13 (eastsidesanjose). That was along time ago when i was in the 9th grade. things have changed alot out here. Check this out...

BORDERBROTHER STEROTYPES BARRIOS

1. poco way- san jose
2. tami lee- san jose
3. kollmar drive- san jose
4. oakland- 54th and foothill
5. fremont- central street
6. first block of washington street- san jose
7. willow street- san jose (extinct)

HARDCORE SUR BARRIOS

1. mission street and 19th through 16th- san francisco MS13 territory
2. salinas- East market street PLAYBOYSURENO TERRITORY
3. oakland- 98th and a street (some where in that area- i forgot)

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

ffffffffffffff

Unread post by aaalex » December 30th, 2005, 12:24 pm

hey yayo where the fuck did i say i was a sureno in the first place /????? what post??? wrong person homie- i think u got someone else

ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: dsffds

Unread post by ajay049 » December 30th, 2005, 5:01 pm

aaalex wrote:u guys are missing the point. the wannabe surenos up north are fake- they dont back it up. things are changing in nor cal. Too many borderbrothers. Theres fake wannabe wanksters out there that think they fly blue. check this out...

Heads in nor cal will recognize surenos as some low-income mexican immagrant who cannot speak a single word of english, sports flea market apperal, bands together with the mexicans where he lives, and when people call him a scrap scrap scrraaaaappppp - he even decieves is own elect that he is a sureno too begin with!! Theres a diff between border brothers and real surenos in nor cal.

TOO MANY WANNABEE'S OVER HERE.

the only time ive encountered a real true surenos was when i was locked up in the boys group home half way house in san jose. There i shared a room where i slept and lived with 2 guys. They had tattoos of 3 dots on haand, numb 13 on arm, and essj sur13 (eastsidesanjose). That was along time ago when i was in the 9th grade. things have changed alot out here. Check this out...

BORDERBROTHER STEROTYPES BARRIOS

1. poco way- san jose
2. tami lee- san jose
3. kollmar drive- san jose
4. oakland- 54th and foothill
5. fremont- central street
6. first block of washington street- san jose
7. willow street- san jose (extinct)

HARDCORE SUR BARRIOS

1. mission street and 19th through 16th- san francisco MS13 territory
2. salinas- East market street PLAYBOYSURENO TERRITORY
3. oakland- 98th and a street (some where in that area- i forgot)
Shit up in the Mission aint no joke. Alot of us ene vetaranos left the mission and left the battle to the youngsters. Norte has been thinning out through the years while Sur have been dumping numbers from the twamps down. Norte has still managed to maintain a stronghold on 24th.

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ffffffffffffff

Unread post by MrYayo » January 2nd, 2006, 2:42 pm

aaalex wrote:hey yayo where the fu-- did i say i was a sureno in the first place /????? what post??? wrong person homie- i think u got someone else
hmm let me see what gave me that impression...
aaalex wrote:back in the day i was a sureno. born and raised in san jose. lots of chaps hatin on our crew. I put in hard work for our crew. Every day chapetes would scream sscrappp scrapppp sssscccrraaacppppp in our hood.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: ffffffffffffff

Unread post by GTS » January 3rd, 2006, 10:33 am

MrYayo wrote:
aaalex wrote:hey yayo where the fu-- did i say i was a sureno in the first place /????? what post??? wrong person homie- i think u got someone else
hmm let me see what gave me that impression...
aaalex wrote:back in the day i was a sureno. born and raised in san jose. lots of chaps hatin on our crew. I put in hard work for our crew. Every day chapetes would scream sscrappp scrapppp sssscccrraaacppppp in our hood.
LOL
Another confused online personality.

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

cvbb

Unread post by aaalex » January 8th, 2006, 8:18 am

:arrow:

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: cvbb

Unread post by GTS » January 9th, 2006, 9:41 am

aaalex wrote::arrow:
What other knowledge you got you SUper OOOG tree side sureno crip lol

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » January 11th, 2006, 11:17 pm

HAS ANY1 HEARD OF THE VARRIO WAR ZONE, are they frm parkway or berkelley?

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

f

Unread post by aaalex » January 14th, 2006, 7:13 pm

yo i got a question about nortenos in southern california. 99.9 percent of hispanic gangs in so cal are surenos. If that is the case who are there enemies then? their aint no norteno sets in San fernando too san diego. impossible for a norteno faction too survive down south. Who do surenos fight with in southern cali then?

in nor cal from frisco too soledad its all norteno. their aint no surenos in nor cal- most of them are piasas or illegal aliens fresh out of mexico who cant speak english. people scream scrap scrap scrap too their face and they decieve their very elect believing their surenos. these piasas or known as borderbrothers in nor-cal is whom norte fights all the time. very rare too see some hardcore surenos up north. rare!

MIGRATED SURENOS GONE NORTH

1. MS-13 - has been believed too set a faction in sanfrancisco's hispanic community: mission district. They are thought too claim territory on mission street & 16th too 19th.

2. CLANTON - 5th generation surenos with one of the oldest barrios said too be in san jose. Been around since the 20's or 30's or something like that. Migrated too san jose too conqour narcotic territory. Theres too sub-sets of clanton: s/s clanton & e/s clanton in san jose.

3. CITY OF SALINAS- So many hardcore sureno gangs that are extremly dangerous. These aint no illegal-immigrants im talkin about- they some armed weapon packing gangsters.

4. HAYWARD- A neighborhood known as the south garden and grape street.

5. CITY OF OAKLAND- Surenos are battling border-brothers over pride rather than narcotic drug related manners. Surenos claim: west oakland 17th street.

6 SACRAMENTO- This the central valley not bay area. They got vickys town- an "old" crew from L.A that claims territory at howe park.

BORDER-BROTHERS

1. SAN JOSE- Low income apartments that are havens for refugee low-income mexican immigrants. Their not gangsters but piasas. Poco way, almaden Avenue at Willow Street, & kollmar.

2. OAKLAND- 57th, 70th, 105th foothill, 54th.

3. SACRAMENTO- 47th ave.

3. FREMONT- central st.

I heard since their aint no northenos in so-cal, the surenos have nothing better else too do than pick fights with black gangs, and white skin gangs (suburbs) and each other! Blue has turned against blue. Lots of civil warfare with surenos- even in their own set(s). For example

XV3 18ster's enemies w/ Clanton
Florencia 13 enemies w/ Playboy surenos
L.A 213 Sur town gang enemies w/ 29 street sureno locos.

The list goes on and on. Tragic about the civil war in the sureno gang's as a whole! terrible. there needs too be unity!!!

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: f

Unread post by GTS » January 16th, 2006, 10:09 am

aaalex wrote:yo i got a question about nortenos in southern california. 99.9 percent of hispanic gangs in so cal are surenos. If that is the case who are there enemies then? their aint no norteno sets in San fernando too san diego. impossible for a norteno faction too survive down south. Who do surenos fight with in southern cali then?

in nor cal from frisco too soledad its all norteno. their aint no surenos in nor cal- most of them are piasas or illegal aliens fresh out of mexico who cant speak english. people scream scrap scrap scrap too their face and they decieve their very elect believing their surenos. these piasas or known as borderbrothers in nor-cal is whom norte fights all the time. very rare too see some hardcore surenos up north. rare!

MIGRATED SURENOS GONE NORTH

1. MS-13 - has been believed too set a faction in sanfrancisco's hispanic community: mission district. They are thought too claim territory on mission street & 16th too 19th.

2. CLANTON - 5th generation surenos with one of the oldest barrios said too be in san jose. Been around since the 20's or 30's or something like that. Migrated too san jose too conqour narcotic territory. Theres too sub-sets of clanton: s/s clanton & e/s clanton in san jose.

3. CITY OF SALINAS- So many hardcore sureno gangs that are extremly dangerous. These aint no illegal-immigrants im talkin about- they some armed weapon packing gangsters.

4. HAYWARD- A neighborhood known as the south garden and grape street.

5. CITY OF OAKLAND- Surenos are battling border-brothers over pride rather than narcotic drug related manners. Surenos claim: west oakland 17th street.

6 SACRAMENTO- This the central valley not bay area. They got vickys town- an "old" crew from L.A that claims territory at howe park.

BORDER-BROTHERS

1. SAN JOSE- Low income apartments that are havens for refugee low-income mexican immigrants. Their not gangsters but piasas. Poco way, almaden Avenue at Willow Street, & kollmar.

2. OAKLAND- 57th, 70th, 105th foothill, 54th.

3. SACRAMENTO- 47th ave.

3. FREMONT- central st.

I heard since their aint no northenos in so-cal, the surenos have nothing better else too do than pick fights with black gangs, and white skin gangs (suburbs) and each other! Blue has turned against blue. Lots of civil warfare with surenos- even in their own set(s). For example

XV3 18ster's enemies w/ Clanton
Florencia 13 enemies w/ Playboy surenos
L.A 213 Sur town gang enemies w/ 29 street sureno locos.

The list goes on and on. Tragic about the civil war in the sureno gang's as a whole! terrible. there needs too be unity!!!
Fuckk off with your internet info

blazemaster9

Unread post by blazemaster9 » January 22nd, 2006, 5:35 pm

GTS wrote:

Your right when they get hit up and say "no bang no bang", that's honor right? You don't understand what's goin on, there more like Border Brothers then Surenos.
good point

CHAVA_G25

Unread post by CHAVA_G25 » January 26th, 2006, 5:48 pm

GTS wrote:Now instead of having Norte's down South, yall kill each other so there's no need for X4 down there.

CHAVA_G25

Unread post by CHAVA_G25 » January 26th, 2006, 5:52 pm

GTS wrote:Now instead of having Norte's down South, yall kill each other so there's no need for X4 down there.
THE REASON WE KILL EACH OTHER IN LA COUNTY , MOSTLY IN THE SGV AND THE SFV, IS BECAUSE THERE ARENT ANY ENEMIES THERE ARE SOME BLACK GANGS THAT ARE FOUND IN WEST COVINA, DUARTE AND PASADENA BUT THERE HARDLY ANY IN THE REST OF THE SGV. SO IF SURENOS AINT GOT NO ONE TO FIGHT THEY MIGHT AS WELL FIGHT OTHER SURENO BARRIOS.