new york blood,SMM question

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

new york blood,SMM question

Unread post by *deepsky* » January 1st, 2006, 10:37 pm

today i meet some young cat up at the gas station,he had on them lil beads,i didnt even notice,one of my lady blues saw him and she aproched him,he said he was SMM.but the nigga look about 13 or 14,anyway,he was in out hood so i couldt allow him to leave with them lil ugly shits on,so my nigga snatched them beads an we keep it movin.well recently we jus liked up witha nigga from NY,he is a harlem 30,he jus rolled into RGC..he told me that the lil smm kid had to be fake,cuz u have to be 18 to claim smm....tahst sounds crazy,but i was like o iight wateva,i jus wanna knwo if anybody can clear that up 4 me,is it tru,u must be 18 b4 u claim smm?if so,why???

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 2nd, 2006, 1:46 am

lol i dunno what part of r30 your boy from but that aint the least bit tru fam they gotta hood right across pelham parkway over near baychester and niccaz definatly got young'ins in that set

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » January 2nd, 2006, 3:10 am

I believe the RGC stands for Rocafella Gangsta Crip..were you by soundview cuz SMM is heavy over there too

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 3rd, 2006, 3:26 pm

i seen some documetary on Sunrise channel i think where they showed some Rockaway Crips hangin and doin they thing in NYC, this was footage from like 1997 (i may be wrong but i did look 90-ish)/ also another about LK's and Bloods not getting along in NYC

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 3rd, 2006, 7:14 pm

Early wrote:I believe the RGC stands for Rocafella Gangsta Crip..were you by soundview because SMM is heavy over there too
yea they up in those SV pjs

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » January 3rd, 2006, 8:04 pm

yung_k wrote:lol i dunno what part of r30 your boy from but that aint the least bit tru fam they gotta hood right across pelham parkway over near baychester and niccaz definatly got young'ins in that set
o ok,i was wonderin,cuz it did seem kinda funny homie,

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 5th, 2006, 4:30 pm

[quote="yung_k"]lol i dunno what part of r30 your boy from but that aint the least bit tru fam they gotta hood right across pelham parkway over near baychester and niccaz definatly got young'ins in that set[/quote]

dont know about 30s being in pelham parkway,that hood & pelham p-way pjs is blooded out..& 252 s.m.m i thought the recruiting age was 21

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 5th, 2006, 4:50 pm

Qdawg wrote:
yung_k wrote:lol i dunno what part of r30 your boy from but that aint the least bit tru fam they gotta hood right across pelham parkway over near baychester and niccaz definatly got young'ins in that set
dont know about 30s being in pelham parkway,that hood & pelham p-way pjs is blooded out..& 252 s.m.m i thought the recruiting age was 21
nah 30 aint on the parcway,i said smm age cant be high like that i done ran across niccas my age who bang smm near soundview also a cat i used to go to lehman with a smm from there

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 7th, 2006, 4:23 pm

I heard bout that age thing too with SMM. I thought it was because ni99az klosed the books though.

I doubt dude was SMM though if he was only about 13. Ni99az generally dont let ni99az that young kome home unless they brother is a homie.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 7th, 2006, 5:06 pm

[quote="zip3ace"]I heard bout that age thing too with SMM. I thought it was because guys klosed the books though.

I doubt dude was SMM though if he was only about 13. guys generally dont let guys that young kome home unless they brother is a homie.[/quote]

for the strength that young heads dont know how to act & the older g's dont appreciate negative attention & being hotboys so they recruit older dudes

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 8th, 2006, 2:14 pm

true indeed. plus they about making money!

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 9th, 2006, 2:40 pm

zip3ace wrote:true indeed. plus they about making money!
i used to b real good with a SMM homie b4 they bekame blood. them niggas is ruthless

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 9th, 2006, 4:31 pm

[quote="BABYBRAZE"][quote="zip3ace"]true indeed. plus they about making money![/quote]

i used to b real good with a SMM homie b4 they bekame blood. them niggas is ruthless[/quote]

252 was putting in alotta work during the pistol pete area in soundview,shit died down then niggas came out the woodwork with that 21 year old rule but you still see some young heads claiming they down money takers..seems like smm is deep elsewhere in out of town more then it is in the hood it was birthed in..soundview nowadays you will most likely find gkb or bounty hunters

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 9th, 2006, 4:32 pm

pistol pete era*

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 9th, 2006, 7:06 pm

back in 1999 i used to see SMM hit-up on the sidewalk in these apts called "laneports" in North Long Beach, just thought it was some tag crew...maybe someone from NYC moved there or something still reppin

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 12th, 2006, 8:59 am

SMMK MOST OF EM NOW CHANGED TO G-SHINE F' THEM THOUGH

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 15th, 2006, 6:05 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:SMMK MOST OF EM NOW CHANGED TO G-SHINE F' THEM THOUGH
ni99az was getting an automatic 5 year bid for klaimin SMM...

I think they got hit with the RICO.

So whoever klaimed it was going down with Pistol Pete.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 17th, 2006, 10:03 am

YEA BUT AT FIRST THEY WASNT B-DOGS, THEN AFTER PETE GOT KNOCCED THAT CHANGED.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 17th, 2006, 7:47 pm

same thing happened with crips on the west and east

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 17th, 2006, 11:22 pm

what happened?

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 18th, 2006, 3:47 pm

What Crips?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 18th, 2006, 8:50 pm

Harlem 30's

Haitian Mafia

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 19th, 2006, 10:21 am

NAH HOMIE HATIAN MAFIA IS A CRIP SET IN EAST FLATBUSH, ROLLING 30'S HMC IS HARLEM MAFIA CRIP I KNO SUM OF THEY OG'S THE HMC IN BROOKLYN THEY RIDE with THE 83 KGC.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 19th, 2006, 7:58 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:NAH HOMIE HATIAN MAFIA IS A CRIP SET IN EAST FLATBUSH, ROLLING 30'S HMC IS HARLEM MAFIA CRIP I KNO SUM OF THEY OG'S THE HMC IN BROOKLYN THEY RIDE with THE 83 KGC.
yea i know that. dude wanted me to name crips sets that were neutral before turning crip so i named harlem 30's from the West and Haitian Mafia from the East.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 20th, 2006, 10:21 am

OH AITE

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 27th, 2006, 1:50 am

smm uptown(bronx) links up with gkb niggahs to beef with ntg

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 17th, 2006, 8:30 pm

[quote="Qdawg"][quote="yung_k"]lol i dunno what part of r30 your boy from but that aint the least bit tru fam they gotta hood right across pelham parkway over near baychester and niccaz definatly got young'ins in that set[/quote]

dont know about 30s being in pelham parkway,that hood & pelham p-way pjs is blooded out..& 252 s.m.m i thought the recruiting age was 21[/quote]

you gotta be 21 nowaday to be under money taker..if you under 21 only way you get down is if you "switch ya set "to them

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 19th, 2006, 10:13 pm

smm engulfed about 19 hoods in my city n they dont use that 21 y/o rule out here. they got real young homies stabbin at everything movin

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 21st, 2006, 4:20 pm

Are niggaz really banging in Philly? Most Philly niggaz claim they dont let that shit fly. That true?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 22nd, 2006, 7:50 pm

its ALOT of resistance against b n c but niggas out here. i can spit the corners there on, the parks they at all the info u need. niggas from NY kame over started LPP out here in North philly, it used to b run with 20s n Piru niggas but now its LPP and SMM.. the NE is ALL sex money and GKB thats it. South is COVERED inthat shit, u got Bloods holden down the biggest park in the area and crip niggas tryna take it over on a daily basis. theres sum shit kalled EBM = Eighties Baby Mafia thats been bangin its own thing since the mid 90's and got more numbers then any otha nuetral set out here but shit turned Blood few weeks about now its Blood mafia. them niggas aint really holden it down like they used to tho. SMM kame out here from NJ n took over atleast six full NEIGHBORHOOD gangs they converted to blood. you got niggas down in SP used to bang 20s but sum NY 20s started trippen on em so now they flipped to sum nhood blood krew bangin harder then a muthafucka. but every BIG gang out here has ties to either red or blue but alot of niggas dont wunt that shit taken ova they hoods so they resisten, shit is slowly taken over tho. the number of niggas i see flaggin now n days around here has tripled since i first came to this site. but yea niggas actually out here n blood bein spilt on a daily basis out here, its not THAT visible yet but trust me shit is poppin, the kops don't deny it for shit. they press any nigga rockin red n blue thats the main reason niggas aint blow up out here yet the law enforcement against any nigga with a bandana is insane it aint worth it to niggas walkin around with warrents on them already. we out here tho homie, the blood n crip seed been planted here a LONG time ago it just aint start sproutin till last year

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » September 24th, 2006, 9:52 am

what loc sets holdin it down out dere?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 25th, 2006, 9:25 pm

ETG got shit out in west philly. they kinda deep from wut i heard i only kno like 2 niggas names from it tho so i duno about the validity of that but im hearin they got sum shit on mash. then in North phillz its sum rollin 30'z niggas but they fallin off sumtin vicious. TRG homies got South philly they all over 15 n tasker they deep as wtf or used to b last time i wus in SP.. they runnin with rip niggas tho.. out in Noth boarderin NE theres 60'z c's an its scattered otha niggas but mainly ETG's, 30's, an 60's.. and TRG's if u wunna kount them