GANG ALLIANCES of NYC

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
MiChuhSuh

Re: GANG ALLIANCES of NYC

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 12th, 2006, 11:27 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Yeah I seen that. Proly just staying separated from other latins on principal or whatnot. I heard the name Bones but not DDP before. Those are older sets or mostly youngsters involved?
DDP, dominicans disturbing the peace. they got major beef with the ricans, get this, in puerto rico dominicans control the drug market. Theres another Dominican gang in harlem called le circle. these cats started a fire in the jail in DR in febuary that killed 134 inmates

heres a good site on NY gangs http://www.nagia.org/NGTASection_III.htm
That link is dead, were you talking about this tho?
http://www.nagia.org/Gang%20Articles/Ea ... 0Gangs.htm

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 19th, 2006, 10:13 am

es 55nhc n es 111pbc ride together 2 the end. alliance that cant be broken in my hood. southside queens love

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 21st, 2006, 6:38 pm

lonewolf check out this page. it very authentic

http://hometown.aol.com/savagenomadsny/ ... gangs.html

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 21st, 2006, 6:40 pm

purple you also have a domincan gang uptown called the
"ball busters" they were heavy back in the day

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 21st, 2006, 6:59 pm

lb516 wrote:lonewolf check out this page. it very authentic

http://hometown.aol.com/savagenomadsny/ ... gangs.html
That's clean ^ ^ ^ ^ Orale ese, gracias.

Man I wish our Homeboys in L.A. were more open
about their history like those in NYC & Chi-Town.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 21st, 2006, 7:14 pm

my pleasure

DpL_3Ni_SeT_DpL

Gangz in Nyc

Unread post by DpL_3Ni_SeT_DpL » March 21st, 2006, 10:06 am

Aite im from Jerzee city but i used to live in harlem 142 8th frederick douglas housin projects... most of the information is correct but for that most part all those gang that were mentioned dont exist no more only a few still alive but they hold no weight in nyc... now imma let ya in on some of the street gangs the are holdin weight in nyc n the tri-state area "new york, new jersey n conneticut"

UZN= Universal Zulu Nation is partially dead they got thier colors extorted by bloodz in nyc so its hard to see a zulu menber wearin red black n green

ALKQN= all mighty latin king queen nation, is sed to b the largest gang in nyc n the tri-state area.. but are also fallin off dont get me wrong they still holdin on strong but they not makin much noise in nyc.. but they defenally one of the largest gang in nyc n rikkers island

UBN= United blood nation- is an alliance of many blood sets mainly east coast Bloods n blood is sed to b the largest gang in nyc now n the fastest growin too they hold alot of wieght n unlike Cali amost all the sets get along with each otha... also theres alot of offsets of Cali blood gang in nyc n some dont get along with the ubn some do some dont

Crips= they hold wieght but not the much n is not as big as the other gangs i mentioned n most crip sets are based in brooklyn n the bx they hold a lil bit of weight in rikkers n most ny prisons

Trinitarios= is not a trinidad or tabago gang.....The Trinitarios is a large Dominican gang whon believed to b based in rikkers island in the early 70's n then later gave way n expanded tru out the tri-state area... largely active in brooklyn, manhattan, queens, the bronx, long island, yonkers n basically tru out ny... im from jerzee so i know some of the sets in nj ived seen sets in Newark, jersey city, union city, patterson, passiac, bayonne, west new york, elizabeth, trenton, camden n many more also in lawrance massachusets n the boston area...ived heard they hold weight in 13 meyor state prisons tru the eastcoast includin local county jails from ny nj n conneticut philly washignton dc west virginia north carolina n fl they are not as big as the other gangs i mentioned but they definally the talk about of other meyor gangs in the area

thier colors= red white blue n green mostly identified by thier green bandanas n rags

algo we got
DDP'S- Dominican dont play- active in the tri-state area
Ms13- very large in queens n most of nyc
Vatos loco- also very active in queens
Sur 13- queens

aite my pplz im tired of writin all this shit but theres alot more gangs in nyc n the tri-state area but these are the ones makin noise ill put some more info laterz on

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Gangz in Nyc

Unread post by Q » March 21st, 2006, 5:04 pm

DpL_3Ni_SeT_DpL wrote: Aite im from Jerzee city but i used to live in harlem 142 8th frederick douglas housin projects... most of the information is correct but for that most part all those gang that were mentioned dont exist no more only a few still alive but they hold no weight in nyc... now imma let ya in on some of the street gangs the are holdin weight in nyc n the tri-state area "new york, new jersey n conneticut"

UZN= Universal Zulu Nation is partially dead they got thier colors extorted by bloodz in nyc so its hard to see a zulu menber wearin red black n green

ALKQN= all mighty latin king queen nation, is sed to b the largest gang in nyc n the tri-state area.. but are also fallin off dont get me wrong they still holdin on strong but they not makin much noise in nyc.. but they defenally one of the largest gang in nyc n rikkers island

UBN= United blood nation- is an alliance of many blood sets mainly east coast Bloods n blood is sed to b the largest gang in nyc now n the fastest growin too they hold alot of wieght n unlike Cali amost all the sets get along with each otha... also theres alot of offsets of Cali blood gang in nyc n some dont get along with the ubn some do some dont

Crips= they hold wieght but not the much n is not as big as the other gangs i mentioned n most crip sets are based in brooklyn n the bx they hold a lil bit of weight in rikkers n most ny prisons

Trinitarios= is not a trinidad or tabago gang.....The Trinitarios is a large Dominican gang whon believed to b based in rikkers island in the early 70's n then later gave way n expanded tru out the tri-state area... largely active in brooklyn, manhattan, queens, the bronx, long island, yonkers n basically tru out ny... im from jerzee so i know some of the sets in nj ived seen sets in Newark, jersey city, union city, patterson, passiac, bayonne, west new york, elizabeth, trenton, camden n many more also in lawrance massachusets n the boston area...ived heard they hold weight in 13 meyor state prisons tru the eastcoast includin local county jails from ny nj n conneticut philly washignton dc west virginia north carolina n fl they are not as big as the other gangs i mentioned but they definally the talk about of other meyor gangs in the area

thier colors= red white blue n green mostly identified by thier green bandanas n rags

algo we got
Sur 13- queens

aite my pplz im tired of writin all this shit but theres alot more gangs in nyc n the tri-state area but these are the ones makin noise ill put some more info laterz on

never ran across a vato locos in my life and im from queens. they dont hold no weight lol. where they at?

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » March 21st, 2006, 8:20 pm

this are some websites the could help back up wat the homeboy just said about them trinitarios niggaz

http://www.ice.gov/graphics/news/newsre ... gtondc.htm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_f ... 0636c.html

DpL_3Ni_SeT_DpL

Re: Gangz in Nyc

Unread post by DpL_3Ni_SeT_DpL » March 21st, 2006, 9:25 pm

Q wrote:
DpL_3Ni_SeT_DpL wrote: Aite im from Jerzee city but i used to live in harlem 142 8th frederick douglas housin projects... most of the information is correct but for that most part all those gang that were mentioned dont exist no more only a few still alive but they hold no weight in nyc... now imma let ya in on some of the street gangs the are holdin weight in nyc n the tri-state area "new york, new jersey n conneticut"

algo we got
Sur 13- queens

never ran across a vato locos in my life and im from queens. they dont hold no weight lol. where they at?
my dude all them mexicans n south americans in general u see in queens most of them are ms13 surenos 13 mara 13 18st vatos locos ull see them rockin blue bandanas most of them thier colors are white n blue they dont rock beads n stuff cuz u know the deal they aint like bloods n crips they asz wud get deported for no reason if the cops gets them u feel me so they dont b bangin the hardcore but if u from queens u know they got shit onlock down there queens is infected with mexican n south american gangs

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 23rd, 2006, 4:35 pm

get the hell out of hea. they dont wear no blue flags outside of they hood but once in a blue and i dont c it. queens is bloods and crips homie. dont get it twisted theres every gang in the city in queens but just not deep. besides c's and b's i would say u would prolly see folks or kings. very rarely a mexican banger unless u in a mexican hood and even then u gotta know where to find them. im rite in southside queens.