Most Violent PROJECTS in NYC

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Most Violent PROJECTS in NYC

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 4th, 2004, 10:19 am

WHAT ARE THE MOST VIOLENT PJ'S IN NYC HERE'S MY LIST

CYPRESS HILLS PJ'S ( MY HOOD WAS THE WORST IN NYC BUT FELL OFF EVERYONE LOCKED UP STILL BAD)ETG HOOD
MARCUS GARVEY VILLAGE-LOCS
BROWNSVILLE HOUSES-BLOODS
TILDEN HOUSES-BLOODS
ALBANY HOUSES-BLOODS
VANDEVEER HOUSES-ETG HOOD
KINGSBORUGH HOUSES- ETG HOOD
BAISELY HOUSES- BLOOD AND CRIP HOOD

scoobyG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: PROJECTS

Unread post by scoobyG » October 4th, 2004, 7:43 pm

What about:

Taft Houses-Bloods
Foster Houses-Bloods
Soundview House-Bloods
Bushwick Houses-Bloods

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 6th, 2004, 9:55 am

all them damn far rock houses too

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 24th, 2004, 8:59 pm

BUSHWICK PJ'S R AIGHT NOT TO VIOLENT, TAFT I HEARD IS ROWDY BUT I NEVA BEEN THERE, SOUNDVIEW I KNO IS WILD FAR ROCK IS OFF THE CHAIN BUT ALL THE BROOKLYN PJ'S BY FAR ARE THE WORST AND SAY THIS FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE MY HOOD CYPRESS IS ANYBODY KILLA, NO MATTER WHAT SET OR WHAT COLOR NICCAZ HATE EACH OTHER IN THEY OWN HOOD

3X

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » October 25th, 2004, 12:28 pm

is there a renideer housing projects in brooklyn, I was watching this show once with some bloods outside of that housing project, im not sure if thats how its spelled, but something like renideer, holla back

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 26th, 2004, 9:16 am

BG MLOCO wrote:WHAT ARE THE MOST VIOLENT PJ'S IN NYC HERE'S MY LIST

CYPRESS HILLS PJ'S ( MY HOOD WAS THE WORST IN NYC BUT FELL OFF EVERYONE LOCKED UP STILL BAD)ETG HOOD
MARCUS GARVEY VILLAGE-LOCS
BROWNSVILLE HOUSES-BLOODS
TILDEN HOUSES-BLOODS
ALBANY HOUSES-BLOODS
VANDEVEER HOUSES-ETG HOOD
KINGSBORUGH HOUSES- ETG HOOD
BAISELY HOUSES- BLOOD AND CRIP HOOD

LINDEN HOUSES

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 26th, 2004, 9:17 am

PINK HOUSES was tough too... most them ni99az are doing bids also.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 26th, 2004, 9:29 am

Q wrote:all them damn far rock houses too
I heard Far Rock was Blooded Out... then I heard it was Locced Out. Whats good over there?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 26th, 2004, 11:26 am

I WENT TO SOUTH SHORE with SUM NICCAZ FROM LINDEN AND STARRET AND IN SCHOOL WE ALL REPRESENTED EAST NEW YORK AND OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL SUM NICCAZ HAD PROBLEMS with EACH OTHER BUT THEY DO BANG MY WIFEY LIVES IN THAT HOOD AND HALF OF HER FAMILY IS B-DOG BUT I COULD TELL U THIS THEY DONT LEAVE THEY HOOD UNLESS DEEP AND I NEVA SEEN ONE OF THEM NICCAZ ON MY SIDE OF TOWN WHERE IT IS ALL BLUE THE ONLY MOSTLY I WOULD SAY 80% OF MY HOOD IS BLUE AND I NEVA SEEN A LINDEN B-DOG OVA HERE BUT NICCAZ FRUM MY HOOD AND MY AREA STAY GOING OVA THERE AND CATCH NICCAZ SLIPPING SO THEY BANG ONLY IN THERE HOOD AND THEY ARE DEEP.
3X

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 17th, 2004, 7:35 pm

zip3ace wrote:
I heard Far Rock was Blooded Out... then I heard it was Locced Out. Whats good over there?
yea. beach channel high school is mostly blood and thats one of the two schools in far rock. the other is far rock high and im pretty sure thats blooded out too, but i could be wrong.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » December 20th, 2004, 9:30 pm

zip3ace wrote:

far rock is loc n blood. deres alot of hoovers over dere.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 10th, 2006, 3:55 pm

baisley houses & foch blvd in queens is crip..that be flamed up on guy brewer disguised as bloods to set niggahs not from around there up

other public houses in ny in my opinion i gotta say is

bronx:mitchell houses..edenwald houses..castle hill houses..forest houses..gun hill houses

queens: hammel houses

harlem:lincoln houses,grant houses

brooklyn i dont know how them boys do..i just been to breevort & kingsborough & them boys looked confused[/u]

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 11th, 2006, 11:41 pm

forgot millbrook-"blood" Qdawg nicaz was beefin with them mitchel boys for a minute my b-ball coach from there we used to ball with some ru/ntg niccaz from over there

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 12th, 2006, 1:17 am

[quote="yung_k"]forgot millbrook-"blood" Qdawg nicaz was beefin with them mitchel boys for a minute my b-ball coach from there we used to ball with some ru/ntg niccaz from over there[/quote]

millbrook houses,mitchell houses ..thats all of trey-side..thats all flamed up.. think you might find some suppose to be crip niggas in 1 of those pjs though..but like you said alotta heads over there is 93 claimers

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 12th, 2006, 2:00 am

crips was saposavely up in mitchell houses cuzzinnn feeds had knocced dem niccaz is march of 05 main rivals was them niccaz from millbrook n cypress in the bx

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 12th, 2006, 8:56 am

WTF ALL OF THESE 93'S IS SAYING TRAY SIDE NOW THERES ONLY 1 OFFICIALY TRAY SET IN NYC AND THATS MY SET ETG TRAY GANG, NOW DAM THEY WANT TO CLAIM TRAY SIDE THATS SUM BS

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 12th, 2006, 11:57 am

[quote="BG MLOCO"]WTF ALL OF THESE 93'S IS SAYING TRAY SIDE NOW THERES ONLY 1 OFFICIALY TRAY SET IN NYC AND THATS MY SET ETG TRAY GANG, NOW DAM THEY WANT TO CLAIM TRAY SIDE THATS SUM BS[/quote]

oh na bg m loco niggahs call it trayside because its in the 130's of the bronx..not because theres nine-3 blood over there

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 13th, 2006, 8:07 am

^^^ NAH SOME PJ'S IN MANHATTAN LIKE 61ST AND 8TH AVE OVER THERE IS SEEN TRAYSIDE ON THE WALLS IN RED.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 13th, 2006, 1:10 pm

trayside is strictly a bronx area..i dont think niggas meant anything other then that but if so then oh well 61st street if im not mistaken is amsterdam projects used to go over there to see fam it was like walking threw a ghost-town

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 14th, 2006, 3:22 am

BG MLOCO wrote:^^^ NAH SOME PJ'S IN MANHATTAN LIKE 61ST AND 8TH AVE OVER THERE IS SEEN TRAYSIDE ON THE WALLS IN RED.
NINE TREY WAY

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 14th, 2006, 3:25 am

Qdawg wrote:trayside is strictly a bronx area..i dont think niggas meant anything other then that but if so then oh well 61st street if im not mistaken is amsterdam projects used to go over there to see fam it was like walking threw a ghost-town
i used to bick it over there a while back. it was mostly stones in that PJ'z when i was over there. But those PJ'z always got cops in em or around em kuz people use it was a short cut to get from the train station to 11th Avenue. Alot of homies from those P'z done got locked because of that. Its hard to hustle in those projects.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 14th, 2006, 5:05 am

i feel you ...of course the cops is gonna shut stuff down..fordham university ,lincoln center ,john jay all of that is around amsterdam -jects..i didnt see to many black heads over there just alotta white & spanish heads

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 17th, 2006, 5:48 pm

Qdawg wrote:baisley houses & foch blvd in queens is crip..that be flamed up on guy brewer disguised as bloods to set niggahs not from around there up

other public houses in ny in my opinion i gotta say is

bronx:mitchell houses..edenwald houses..castle hill houses..forest houses..gun hill houses

queens: hammel houses

harlem:lincoln houses,grant houses

brooklyn i dont know how them boys do..i just been to breevort & kingsborough & them boys looked confused[/u]
homie what crips n sets is in baisley pj's and on foch? das es blood n ws piru over there homeboy. i did here of some sally gangstas from bklyn in there tho

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 17th, 2006, 5:51 pm

g-stone is over in baisley & in rochdale villiage...there is no piru in baisley...you might catch some lil niggahs claiming gkb but that hood is locced out i know

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 17th, 2006, 5:53 pm

most of the crips on guy brewer be flamed up & peace bloods not from they hood then wind up jumping them 1 of my cali homeboys found out the hard way

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 17th, 2006, 8:10 pm

funny you post that Q cuz me and a couple of my niccaz from 914 was talking about that shit last night over a L he said they was flamed up tried peace'in niccaz he aint even wanna fucc with them(he aint know if they was actually crips lol) that red shit bitter sweet niccaz do that on ocasions not on the everyday lol ima let you know the blocc soon cant remember off top ...i blame the cronic :shock:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 17th, 2006, 8:19 pm

haha@blame the chronic...i feel ya dog

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 18th, 2006, 12:42 am

Qdawg wrote:g-stone is over in baisley & in rochdale villiage...there is no piru in baisley...you might catch some lil niggahs claiming gkb but that hood is locced out i know

homie im from jamaica queens das who we beef with sometimes pirus on foch n suthphin. mob piru n elm street piru n sum gkbs is all over there. nevr even saw a blue flag by baisley pj's just red ones. and rochdale is mixed but has more bloods in it homie . there use 2 c treys over there back in the day

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 18th, 2006, 12:45 am

Qdawg wrote:most of the crips on guy brewer be flamed up & peace bloods not from they hood then wind up jumping them 1 of my cali homeboys found out the hard way
where on guy r brewer? rochdale u talkin about? and these are g stones ? only g stone set i know of in southside is the set that got turned inside out by dem pirus on rockaway n 142 street. crips in southside communicate with 1 another das how i know aint none in baisley pj's

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2006, 12:45 am

im over there on foch bully & guy brewer often i dont gotta be from queens to know what goes down in it..i just told you niggahs who crip dont flag they go around flamed up but them niggahs is g-stones...the g homey from baisley down with gkb is only like 18-19 recruiting niggahs

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2006, 12:50 am

rochdale villiage/baisley pjs/august martin high school all used to have gun clappin crip around there now weather the sets changed from 1 loc set to another then thats the set that rock over there..& all south side crips dont communicate i know ace duece trays niggahs from around st albans park on merrick that dont communicate with niggahs on the other side of merrick around ya neck of the woods...& i said foch & guy brewer(where baisley projects is located) is where niggahs chilled flamed..baisley aint that big my niggah you cross the street on guy brewer the projects there are cedar manor houses that might be the part you talking about where bloods be

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 18th, 2006, 12:56 am

Qdawg wrote:im over there on foch bully & guy brewer often i dont gotta be from queens to know what goes down in it..i just told you niggahs who crip dont flag they go around flamed up but them niggahs is g-stones...the g homey from baisley down with gkb is only like 18-19 recruiting niggahs
homie its grown man bangin in the hood. we aint beefin with lil kids pirus n gkbs we beef with is grown ass men jus like us not jus gettin out of hs at 18- 19. lol. das the younger homies u must be seein and tell dem crips 2 holla at sum crips from 55nhc or 111 paybacc on my side. we aint hard 2 find n we wear blue we dont gotta wear no red 2 put in work on slobk.