Farm Dog Compton Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
L..M..P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Farm Dog Compton Crip

Unread post by L..M..P » March 28th, 2004, 4:30 pm

Anybody know anything about them? They active? Info would be greatly appreciated!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Farm Dog Compton Crip

Unread post by bgcasper » March 28th, 2004, 8:51 pm

I ALREADY POSTED THE INFOS ON ATF CHECC IT ....
FEW WORDS THEY BE FROM OLEANDER EAST OR CPT CREEK WILLMINGTON WEST ALONDRA NORTH BUT THEY RARELY SEENS THERE GREENLEAF WOULD BE THEIR SOUTH THEY ARE VERY CLOSE TO ACACIA AND SHARE THEIR HATE OF NUTTY AND 70 THEY HAVE A BIG HOOD BUT THEIR HOOD IS EMPTY THEIR BABY'S OR TG'S ARE KNOWN AS THE CASH MONEY BALLERS And are cool with the hot boys acacias tiny's THEY ARE PART OF ATF ACACIA TOWN FARM ....

L..M..P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by L..M..P » April 15th, 2004, 5:21 pm

So really they don't bang on enemies and with that killing business anymore?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 19th, 2004, 10:45 am

THE FARM DONT MOVE SHYT THEY BARELY EXIST BUT THE FEW NIGGAZ THAT STILL BE CLAIMIN THAT OLD SHYT BE COOL WITH ACACIA .THOSE FARM NIGGAZ HANG ON THEIR back YARD THEY HIDE BEHIND BUSHES ITS NOT A DISS ITS TRUE MY HOMIES FROM NUTTY ARE PATROLIN THEIR HOOD LIKE ITS THE 165

fly2

Farm Dog Compton Crips

Unread post by fly2 » April 26th, 2004, 4:00 pm

Farm dog Compton Crips are located in Compton off of Alondra. Main enemies include Nutty Blocc Crips and all bloods and pirus and CV70.

fly2

Unread post by fly2 » April 26th, 2004, 4:18 pm

The Farms has been putting in work for years on the Nutty Blocc's. Most of the OG's are locked up while some of BG's just got caught up out of town serving. It's still a few left, but the whole hood is turning Mexican.

Unread post by Guest » April 26th, 2004, 5:53 pm

THE FDCC CANT FUCC with NBCC THE WHOLE ATF IS BONK AS FUCC THE NUTTYS N FRONT HOOD RUNN THE WEST SIDE OF CPT N FOR THE PIRUS I THINK THE WEST SIDE PIRUS RUN THAT N FOR THE EAST SIDE IT'S SANTANA BLOCC GUTTA LANE GANG ? N FOR THE SOUTH SIDE THEY ALL HAVE FUN SO IT DONT REALLY MATTER

fly2

Unread post by fly2 » April 27th, 2004, 9:10 am

The Farms smokes at least two Nutty's a year while they ain't never smoked nobody from the hood! The whole ATF card keeps the westside on check status.

Unread post by Guest » April 27th, 2004, 12:04 pm

THE FARM DOGG COMPTON CRIPS DID SMOKE D-DOGG FROM NBCC HUH THATS TRUE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 27th, 2004, 12:21 pm

USE TO HAVE FEW OTGS FROM THAT HOOD THAT WAS RIDIN' BUT NOW ITS A BIT EMPTY... PLUS ITS NOT ATF ITS MORE AF CAUSE THE T GOT NO LOVE FOR YALL NO MORE ACACIA FARMS RITE NOW ....

fly2

Unread post by fly2 » April 27th, 2004, 1:27 pm

I was just with a few spook towns the other night, so it's still love. It's more a bg thang going down with the beef.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 13th, 2004, 2:47 am

SANTANA_BLOCC_BOYZ722 wrote:THE FDCC CANT FUCC with NBCC THE WHOLE ATF IS BONK AS FUCC THE NUTTYS N FRONT HOOD RUNN THE WEST SIDE OF CPT N FOR THE PIRUS I THINK THE WEST SIDE PIRUS RUN THAT N FOR THE EAST SIDE IT'S SANTANA BLOCC GUTTA LANE GANG ? N FOR THE SOUTH SIDE THEY ALL HAVE FUN SO IT DONT REALLY MATTER
THE WEST SIDE PIRUS I MEAN MUCH LOVE TO MY NIGGAZ FOR THE W.S.P., BUT NIGGA THE NELLAS HOLD IT DOWN ALONG WITH THE FRUIT TOWN BELIEVE THAT.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 13th, 2004, 6:48 am

WSP DONT RUN THE WEST SIDE LIKE THAT ..... NOT EVEN ON THE BLOOD LEVEL.....AND THE NUTTYS DID PUT A MAD WORK ON THEIR ASS

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 30th, 2005, 9:24 pm

those Farm doggs be hiding out thats true but every once in a while they come out and they might catch a nigga slippin cuz they think theirs no more Farm doggs around

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » December 1st, 2005, 12:26 pm

i member i was driving north on wilmington in compton between greenleaf and i seen that alondra and wilmington was blocked off by the cops or something, so i turned right at when that gas station is, i think the street is caswell, then i turned left at the first alley and i drove past like 20-30 black dudes and they was super on me.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » December 16th, 2005, 3:31 pm

anybody know how the word "Farm Dog" got thrown infront of this crip gang's name?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 16th, 2005, 9:02 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:anybody know how the word "Farm Dog" got thrown infront of this crip gang's name?
That section of Compton is an agricultural zone, where they have any animal you would see on a farm, its like a country type scenery in a sense, big ass yards and shit (typicaly dont have big yards in Compton compared to like georgia or some shit), no sidewalks etc...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 18th, 2005, 4:03 am

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"][quote="SWblocks-Veteran"]anybody know how the word "Farm Dog" got thrown infront of this crip gang's name?[/quote]

That section of Compton is an agricultural zone, where they have any animal you would see on a farm, its like a country type scenery in a sense, big ass yards and shit (typicaly dont have big yards in Compton compared to like georgia or some shit), no sidewalks etc...[/quote]

TRUE THEY HAVE BIG ASS HOUSES AND U DONT FEEL LIKE IN COMPTON THERE ITS MORE LIKE COUNTRY

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 19th, 2005, 10:18 am

hell yeah they dont even have walls to hit up on, farm doggs used to hit up on the ground in the street W/S FDCCG lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 19th, 2005, 7:01 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]hell yeah they dont even have walls to hit up on, farm doggs used to hit up on the ground in the street W/S FDCCG lol[/quote]lol have u ever noticed they hit the fd in one letter its a letter they invented its a D but u got the two lil bars of the f on top of the d ?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 19th, 2005, 9:23 pm

yah the capital D with the little line in the middle LOL that shit looks funny. Fdc still pretty weak i remember as back as 95 i would stroll thru their hood like whatever no one ever hit me up. you couldnt do that in 91, they woulda been trippin for walking thru they hood. I knew lil C, he was actually a pretty big dude. and lil E i think it was?, his name was edward. that nigga was coo. They used to get tripped on by the Nutty's and vice versa

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 19th, 2005, 9:54 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]yah the capital D with the little line in the middle LOL that shit looks funny. Fdc still pretty weak i remember as back as 95 i would stroll thru their hood like whatever no one ever hit me up. you couldnt do that in 91, they woulda been trippin for walking thru they hood. I knew lil C, he was actually a pretty big dude. and lil E i think it was?, his name was edward. that nigga was coo. They used to get tripped on by the Nutty's and vice versa[/quote][color=darkblue][/color]

yeah fram and nutty did fight hard i would even say outa atf the farm did ride on nuttys more than the a or the t ,the a got at it with 70 harder than the f or the t but the a did loose sum ground to 70 i remember a bg from there he must be around 28 or sum a light skin named capone we was ridin'

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 19th, 2005, 10:03 pm

hell yeah i remember alot of 70's got locked up and busted for riding on the Acacia blocks, attempted murder drive by...all kinda shit, that war weakened both hoods. Thats why they are how they are right now. Some 70's lived in Acacia Blocc hood and some Acacia's lived in 70, that shit was crazy. broad daylight, in the middle of the day niggas would be blasting on eachother. I remember when a nigga from ABCC threw a hand grenade at a CV70 house no joke! i dont know where that nigga got a handgrenade but that shit didnt go off. LOL

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 19th, 2005, 10:15 pm

i remember Shugs or Sugar bear from cv70 lived right by compton high and he got his house blasted on like 3 nights in a row by the acacia's one time...i cant remember his name but this nigga from acacia riding solo in his white SS started dumping on this car with two 70's in it on Alondra and acacia in the middle of the day. The 70's hit a left south on acacia into the 70 hood and that nigga kept going east on Alondra. i ran north on Acacia cuz i was like fuk that this nigga might be high and think im from 70. nigga musta hit a right on Oleander cuz he popped out that side street next to compton high and looked right at me i was gonna jump in between some cars but he just looked at me and left.

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » January 2nd, 2006, 5:29 pm

farm dogg hood kinda funny , when you drivin down wilmington you got the farm dogg hood on the right side of the street and it all looks hella different huge yards big houses kinda like the ones they got in west oakland , its tight havin bbqs over there

Dre

Unread post by Dre » January 17th, 2006, 8:58 am

One of the guest said that no farm dog got killed by a Nutty well he needs to check his history Leonard a.k.a Lebo got killed at the Arco Station. He has two little brothers David and Victor. I know David bangs Farms and I don't know about Victor. He shouldn't claim that they killed D-dogg, from my understanding he got hit on accident by one of the homies who is N.I.P. right now.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 24th, 2006, 1:41 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:anybody know how the word "Farm Dog" got thrown infront of this crip gang's name?
That section of Compton is an agricultural zone, where they have any animal you would see on a farm, its like a country type scenery in a sense, big ass yards and shit (typicaly dont have big yards in Compton compared to like georgia or some shit), no sidewalks etc...
to tell you the truth i havent explored a lott of Farm dog hood, do they actually have cows and livestock around the area? and do they have businesses operatin with big fields?

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » January 24th, 2006, 9:14 pm

haah naw homie

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 26th, 2006, 3:21 am

Catalyst wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
to tell you the truth i havent explored a lott of Farm dog hood, do they actually have cows and livestock around the area? and do they have businesses operatin with big fields?

DON'T GET BOMPTON CONFUSED WITH NEBRASKA OR SOME OTHER PLACE YOU AIN'T GOING TO SEE NO SHIT LIKE THAT IN BOMPTON. ONE MORE THING STOP LYING....TALKIN ABOUT YOUR HOW YOU HAVEN'T EXPLORED FARM DOGG HOOD YOU DON'T HAVE TOO LIE.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 28th, 2006, 6:09 am

the main reason the farms a.k.a. the farm dogg hood is called that is that they dont have any sidewalks. thats pretty much it. and sittin in a modern city (a suburb whatever it is) city of compton it looks country especially for city niggas so thats pretty much it. u hear roosters nshit, but yeah dont get it twisted it aint nebraska like was said before.

Dre

Unread post by Dre » January 28th, 2006, 7:18 am

They call it the farms because of the big yards, roosters, and horses. A few years ago you might find a goat or two in somebody's back yard, but no major farm animals.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » January 28th, 2006, 11:19 am

This is kind of interesting to me...Anyone have any pictures of this neighborhood? Are these two story homes? Why are there farm animals in this area? Do people just have them as pets?
Thanks in advance... 8)