"NYC Crips Not An Issue"

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

"NYC Crips Not An Issue"

Unread post by youngwun » January 30th, 2006, 4:02 pm

I talked to a few damu niggaz from NYC and they said most of the wars are between Blood & Latin King sets and that Crips arent even an issue.

What are the biggest NYC gang wars? Not just the ones you yourself are involved in, but the famous ones, on par with the ETG vs 60 situation out here in LA.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 30th, 2006, 6:47 pm

you hit it right on the nose for real...kings & damu sets is where the beef really was in & out the pen...it died down for the fact ny bloods/ ny kings be reppin that 5 star shiit but still in some places you still have a bang on sight thing...as far as 1 particular crip set in ny beefing hard with damus i never heard of it..most crips in ny i see is 1 or 2 deep & not a factor(not talking for every hood)

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 31st, 2006, 12:00 pm

i mean for the simple fact i could careless whats goes down in the city i would say yeah there WERE beefin hardbody a while back that was a minute ago though u go from borough 2 borough n its not always like that i think there was more b/c war in bk more they any other part of NYC in comparison to the lk/b wars but thats no where near how the curent status of the city is now crip numbers been up bloods seem the same lks niccaz said just "layin low" wuteva the case bloods are not even visable my necc of the woods

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 1st, 2006, 8:48 am

YUNGWUN IN ALL HONESTY WHAT THE REDS SAID IS SOME BS, FOR 1 THATS LIKE THE CRIPS IN CALI SAYING THAT BLOODS IS NOT A PROBLE YES OUT HERE THEY OUTNUMBER US 4 TO 1 BUT AS FOR AS WHOSE PUTTING IN MY OWRK AND DROPPING BODIES NOT SOUND IGNORANT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY IT US, NOT A BIAS OPNION BUT FACT I KNOW FOR A FACT FROM HOMIES FROM SETS IM COOL with TO THE SET I CLAIM MY BLOODS ARE RIP THAN CRIP, AND MORE CRIPS HAVE KILLED CRIPS IN THE PAST 7 YEARS THAN BLOODS HAVE KILLED CRIPS OUT OF ALL THE RIP STORIES I HEARD,( TOO MANY) I COULD SAY ITS LIKE MAYBE 5 OR 6 THAT A CRIP HAS FALLEN BY THE HANDS OF A BLOOD, I MEAN THNIK ABOUT IT WE ARE OUTNUMBERED LIKE IT AINT NOTHING( YES ITS LKE FOR EVERY 1 CRIP SET ITS LIKE 5 BLOOD SETS) SO THATS THE REAL ASK MY CUZZO Q IF IM LYING I AINT TRYING TO HYPE SHIT UP BUT THATS HOW ITS, BLOODS IS DEPP THEY HUSTLE MAKE THEY BREAD, BUT ON SOME DROPPING BODIES I THINK WE GOT THAT ON SMASH, AND FAMOUS WARS IN NYC OK

83 KGC VS ROLLING 60 NHC,
823 SGC VS BGD AND 823 GC( MARCUS GARVEY 823)
83KGC VS G-STONE
BROWNSVILLE CRIPS VS FLATBUSH CRIPS( HOOD ISSUES)
W/S ETG( MY SET) VS MOB, MOB PIRU, L-GANG( 3 DIFFERENT BEEFS)
SMM VS 823 SGC
93GC VS ROLLING 30 HMC
TREE TOP PIRU VS GKB, 93GB
83GC VS BSV
G-STONE VS ABG
K-SWISS VS ELM ST PIRU
LATING KING VS ROLLIN 60
LATIN KING VS G-STONE
LATING KING VS UBN
PIRUS VS UBN

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 1st, 2006, 9:46 am

who started elm street n tree top out there??

is the person that did really from out here??

or is it someone who listened to bangin on waxx or a dj quik cd?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 1st, 2006, 2:42 pm

[quote="Individual"]who started elm street n tree top out there??

or is it someone who listened to bangin on waxx or a dj quik cd?[/quote]

lol

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 1st, 2006, 2:51 pm

[quote="BG MLOCO"]YUNGWUN IN ALL HONESTY WHAT THE REDS SAID IS SOME BS, FOR 1 THATS LIKE THE CRIPS IN CALI SAYING THAT BLOODS IS NOT A PROBLE YES OUT HERE THEY OUTNUMBER US 4 TO 1 BUT AS FOR AS WHOSE PUTTING IN MY OWRK AND DROPPING BODIES NOT SOUND IGNORANT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY IT US, NOT A BIAS OPNION BUT FACT I KNOW FOR A FACT FROM HOMIES FROM SETS IM COOL with TO THE SET I CLAIM MY BLOODS ARE RIP THAN CRIP, AND MORE CRIPS HAVE KILLED CRIPS IN THE PAST 7 YEARS THAN BLOODS HAVE KILLED CRIPS OUT OF ALL THE RIP STORIES I HEARD,( TOO MANY) I COULD SAY ITS LIKE MAYBE 5 OR 6 THAT A CRIP HAS FALLEN BY THE HANDS OF A BLOOD, I MEAN THNIK ABOUT IT WE ARE OUTNUMBERED LIKE IT AINT NOTHING( YES ITS LKE FOR EVERY 1 CRIP SET ITS LIKE 5 BLOOD SETS) SO THATS THE REAL ASK MY CUZZO Q IF IM LYING I AINT TRYING TO HYPE SHIT UP BUT THATS HOW ITS, BLOODS IS DEPP THEY HUSTLE MAKE THEY BREAD, BUT ON SOME DROPPING BODIES I THINK WE GOT THAT ON SMASH, AND FAMOUS WARS IN NYC OK

83KGC VS G-STONE
SMM VS 823 SGC
93GC VS ROLLING 30 HMC
83GC VS BSV
G-STONE VS ABG
K-SWISS VS ELM ST PIRU
LATING KING VS ROLLIN 60
LATIN KING VS G-STONE
LATING KING VS UBN
PIRUS VS UBN[/quote]

you cant speak for the whole city dog..what homeboy asked was serious "bang on sight wars in ny"..pirus vs ubn never really was a war threwout every borough like blood/king beef once was,alotta niggahs say how westside beefs with eastside sets but that never really was nothing big..in fact half the pirus i know in ny kick it with ubn niggahs(& if thats not the case half of the pirus now used to claim ubn before..so if anything when they changed sets they just stopped fuhkin with ubn knowledge but not the niggahs who still claim it)..never heard of ttp beefing with 93 or gkb..only real beef i heard of blood on blood was 93 vs gkb & thats not for the whole city..niggahs gonna put friendship & money before bullshiit..& very rarely do you hear crips bodying damu or damus bodying a crip over gang beef in ny..9 times out of 10 its over personal stuff(drug money,females,etc)...you might get jumped or get a buck 50 but at the end of the day your still alive

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 1st, 2006, 6:38 pm

Individual wrote:who started elm street n tree top out there??

or is it someone who listened to bangin on waxx or a dj quik cd?
I dont know about TTP...

but I met the Elm OG... he a kali ni99a.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 1st, 2006, 6:51 pm

Qdawg wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:YUNGWUN IN ALL HONESTY WHAT THE REDS SAID IS SOME BS, FOR 1 THATS LIKE THE CRIPS IN CALI SAYING THAT BLOODS IS NOT A PROBLE YES OUT HERE THEY OUTNUMBER US 4 TO 1 BUT AS FOR AS WHOSE PUTTING IN MY OWRK AND DROPPING BODIES NOT SOUND IGNORANT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY IT US, NOT A BIAS OPNION BUT FACT I KNOW FOR A FACT FROM HOMIES FROM SETS IM COOL with TO THE SET I CLAIM MY BLOODS ARE RIP THAN CRIP, AND MORE CRIPS HAVE KILLED CRIPS IN THE PAST 7 YEARS THAN BLOODS HAVE KILLED CRIPS OUT OF ALL THE RIP STORIES I HEARD,( TOO MANY) I COULD SAY ITS LIKE MAYBE 5 OR 6 THAT A CRIP HAS FALLEN BY THE HANDS OF A BLOOD, I MEAN THNIK ABOUT IT WE ARE OUTNUMBERED LIKE IT AINT NOTHING( YES ITS LKE FOR EVERY 1 CRIP SET ITS LIKE 5 BLOOD SETS) SO THATS THE REAL ASK MY CUZZO Q IF IM LYING I AINT TRYING TO HYPE SHIT UP BUT THATS HOW ITS, BLOODS IS DEPP THEY HUSTLE MAKE THEY BREAD, BUT ON SOME DROPPING BODIES I THINK WE GOT THAT ON SMASH, AND FAMOUS WARS IN NYC OK

83KGC VS G-STONE
SMM VS 823 SGC
93GC VS ROLLING 30 HMC
83GC VS BSV
G-STONE VS ABG
K-SWISS VS ELM ST PIRU
LATING KING VS ROLLIN 60
LATIN KING VS G-STONE
LATING KING VS UBN
PIRUS VS UBN
you cant speak for the whole city dog..what homeboy asked was serious "bang on sight wars in ny"..pirus vs ubn never really was a war threwout every borough like blood/king beef once was,alotta niggahs say how westside beefs with eastside sets but that never really was nothing big..in fact half the pirus i know in ny kick it with ubn niggahs(& if thats not the case half of the pirus now used to claim ubn before..so if anything when they changed sets they just stopped fuhkin with ubn knowledge but not the niggahs who still claim it)..never heard of ttp beefing with 93 or gkb..only real beef i heard of blood on blood was 93 vs gkb & thats not for the whole city..niggahs gonna put friendship & money before bullshiit..& very rarely do you hear crips bodying damu or damus bodying a crip over gang beef in ny..9 times out of 10 its over personal stuff(drug money,females,etc)...you might get jumped or get a buck 50 but at the end of the day your still alive
more less... that ni99a BG is exagerrating. NY ni99az aint banging like that no more. back in the mid 90'z ni99az was gettinn it, left and right. But now, if a ni99a get kaught slippin in another hood, 9 times outta ten, he gonna get fucked up and robbed. U dont even see ni99az flagging like that. Mostly I see Bronx bloods flagging dolo... Brooklyn ni99az prefer to rock the colors. Brooklyn is the Jungle... this the only boro where bloods and crips live in the same hoods, same blocks, same buildings... but ni99az is about making money in NY. Bodies bring heat. Bloods and Pirus never really had beef... it was moreless tension. Ni99az mightve gotten pressed but aint no bodies dropped over that. And as for GKB and NTG, that might be an uptown Beef kuz in Brooklyn, Bloods dont beef like that unless its personal. The only sets my set officially had beef with where if u seen a ni99a from that set u was obligated to get him was East Stone Gangstaz, and Private House crips. It was on with them ni99az.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 3rd, 2006, 10:07 am

HOW DID I EXXAGERATE I NEVER SAID IT HAPPENS ON A DAILY BASIS, I JUST SAID WHAT I WITNESSED AND EXPEREIENCED SO THATS MY OPNINON, AND I PERSONALLY KNOW OF AT LEAST 7 GANG SHOOTINGS SINCE THE YEAR STARTED AT 2 BODIES DROPPED, SO I DONT KNOW WHERE YALL NIGGZ STAY, AND TO THE BANG ON SITE ISSUE THAT HAPPENS IN CERTAIN NYC HOODS NOT ALL, AND THE HOMIE YUNGWUN DIDNT ASK THAT HE STATED THAT B-DOGS ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT US CRIPS, HE NEVER SAID BANG ON SITE, AND MOST BEEFS I WOULD SAY ARE ISSUES NOT LIKE AN LA TIP, BUT THEY ARE ISSUES I MEAN IF SOMEONE GETS HURT, SHOT, PARALYZED OR BEAT UP THEN ITS A SERIOUS ISSUE.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: "NYC Crips Not An Issue"

Unread post by Qdawg » February 3rd, 2006, 1:41 pm

[quote="youngwun"]I talked to a few damu niggaz from NYC and they said most of the wars are between Blood & Latin King sets and that Crips arent even an issue.

What are the biggest NYC gang wars? Not just the ones you yourself are involved in, but the famous ones, on par with the ETG vs 60 situation out here in LA.[/quote]

now it says 1st...he talked to other damus from ny & they said they main beef was between kings..ok...he then asks in the 2nd paragraph..what are the biggest nyc wars...it says the biggest nyc gang wars..it was always blood/king beef in ny in & out the pen..thats the biggest war in ny..now if you dont know to many damus/or kings that died from that what makes you think niggahs is dying from damu/crip beef in ny.once niggahs might scrap,catch a buck 50 but that gang shiit in ny is not life of death like it is in cali..niggahs in ny is focused on breaking bread & the lil homies is focused on trouble making but neither is worrying about catching bodies(unless its drug related,or something other then gang beef)...& i think the homeboy zipace meant you exxaggerate because you push the truth to far got out of towners thinking ny is something more then what it really is with this gang bang shiit

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » February 4th, 2006, 2:06 am

Thats crazy how even NY aint original when it comes to gangs...I always looked at NYC as the city where things originate but thats been fading as time has flown by. I never thought I head hear about 60's and TTP in NYC man thats ridiculous...NY kinda has lost its standing with me...Im sure all the old school NY kats aint digging this jocking LA stuff..

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 4th, 2006, 8:12 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:Thats crazy how even NY aint original when it comes to gangs...I always looked at NYC as the city where things originate but thats been fading as time has flown by. I never thought I head hear about 60's and TTP in NYC man thats ridiculous...NY kinda has lost its standing with me...Im sure all the old school NY kats aint digging this jocking LA stuff..
NY doesnt kare what u think.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 4th, 2006, 8:14 pm

Or how u feel...

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 4th, 2006, 9:31 pm

lol

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » February 5th, 2006, 2:29 pm

zip3ace wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:Thats crazy how even NY aint original when it comes to gangs...I always looked at NYC as the city where things originate but thats been fading as time has flown by. I never thought I head hear about 60's and TTP in NYC man thats ridiculous...NY kinda has lost its standing with me...Im sure all the old school NY kats aint digging this jocking LA stuff..
I would hope not, cause NY dont even care what yall think either and if NY had to pick a spokesman I know for sure it wouldnt be you guys. I wasnt trying to diss NY, but off the muscle that B's and C's in NYC is just a letdown cause I always looked at NY as a city of trendsetters...seems like its just a city of trendstealers now. They must have locked up and killed all yalls creative OG's and now its jus a bunch of young nuts around making bad decisions and copy catting.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 5th, 2006, 3:08 pm

[quote="SWblocks-Veteran"]Thats crazy how even NY aint original when it comes to gangs...I always looked at NYC as the city where things originate but thats been fading as time has flown by. I never thought I head hear about 60's and TTP in NYC man thats ridiculous...NY kinda has lost its standing with me...Im sure all the old school NY kats aint digging this jocking LA stuff..[/quote]

to answer ya question you definitely right about the oldschool ny heads that started trends & gave ny the rep it had back in the 70s,80s,early 90s...no they dont approve of that california stuff on ny soil...i said that in another topic dog...but you right on that part though

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 5th, 2006, 3:09 pm

but what can they do about it?beside state they opinion on it ?everybody is they own man so they make they own decision on the path of life they choose to go

yoshortycomehere

Unread post by yoshortycomehere » February 5th, 2006, 7:16 pm

to be honest. that westcoast set stuff in NY really is not what some of the people on here make it out 2 be. its mostly teenagers and bum ass drug dealer dudes whos with it. and most of those gang wars listed above arent wars at all.and bodies get dropped in NY everyday but not over no blood/crip drama. and the majority in the city is not with the biting

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 6th, 2006, 8:30 am

TO Q DOG HOW I LOST A LOF OF HOMIES IN BANGING MATTER OF FACT
TRAY IN PEACE C-ROLL W/S ETGC AS OF SATURDAY FEBURARY 4, ANYWAY YEA I LOST ALOT OF FRIENDS BY THIS LIFESTYLE, I MEAN IT AINT LIKE LA, BUT NIGGAZ ARE BANGING, MORE FIGHTING AND STABBING WISE YES BUT DONT SLEEP AND COME TO NYC AND YOU'LL GET FOOLED

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 6th, 2006, 12:28 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

I would hope not, cause NY dont even care what yall think either and if NY had to pick a spokesman I know for sure it wouldnt be you guys. I wasnt trying to diss NY, but off the muscle that B's and C's in NYC is just a letdown cause I always looked at NY as a city of trendsetters...seems like its just a city of trendstealers now. They must have locked up and killed all yalls creative OG's and now its jus a bunch of young nuts around making bad decisions and copy catting.[/quote

homie u claimin folk in houston texas. folk aint from texas so u doing the samething fool

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 6th, 2006, 1:04 pm

[quote="BG MLOCO"]TO Q DOG HOW I LOST A LOF OF HOMIES IN BANGING MATTER OF FACT
TRAY IN PEACE C-ROLL W/S ETGC AS OF SATURDAY FEBURARY 4, ANYWAY YEA I LOST ALOT OF FRIENDS BY THIS LIFESTYLE, I MEAN IT AINT LIKE LA, BUT NIGGAZ ARE BANGING, MORE FIGHTING AND STABBING WISE YES BUT DONT SLEEP AND COME TO NYC AND YOU'LL GET FOOLED[/quote]

dont sleep & come to nyc? lol dog im from the bronx everything i said from my 1st post up to this post is speaking from shiit i seen or been threw in ny..im not speaking from word of mouth from the next man.. what you talking bout man...some of them hoods you named for the bk housin projects i been threw & believe me it isnt what you made it out to be & niggahs dont be trippin like how you make it be in brooklyn my niggah..but you can say what you like

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 6th, 2006, 1:07 pm

& re-read my last couple posts for this particular topic family...i said catching bodies over gang beef is unheard of ny dog...if a crip bodies a damu or vice versa 9 times out of 10 its over something non gang related its mainly buck 50s or jumpings....if you gonna speak for the whole city be real & stop fooling niggahs from out of town with this shiit man...niggahs up north is money over bullshiit 1st

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 6th, 2006, 1:15 pm

but i aint on here to argue or finger beef with a niggah..but bg loco if you gonna speak for ya part of town thats 1 thing but if you gonna speak for every borough/housin pj/ track in ny to these out of towners make sure its correct....& to the other Q...that niggah might be really plugged in with folks from chi-town..i dont know if real folks from chicago trip out about brothers from other towns reppin they nation like how locs from cali trip about niggahs from out of cali rep they neighborhoods

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 6th, 2006, 1:20 pm

rest in peace to ya dead homey though

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » February 6th, 2006, 1:52 pm

Q wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

I would hope not, cause NY dont even care what yall think either and if NY had to pick a spokesman I know for sure it wouldnt be you guys. I wasnt trying to diss NY, but off the muscle that B's and C's in NYC is just a letdown cause I always looked at NY as a city of trendsetters...seems like its just a city of trendstealers now. They must have locked up and killed all yalls creative OG's and now its jus a bunch of young nuts around making bad decisions and copy catting.[/quote

homie u claimin folk in houston texas. folk aint from texas so u doing the samething fool
Houston aint NYC, NYC is the media center of the world, the place that is responsible for the birth of hip-hop and so so many different styles that they introduced to the rest of the nation...rest of the world actually. A city bigger and more advanced than Chi and Cali...its way different than comparing Houston to Chi or Houston to Chi. Houston just became a big city during the 80's we are still behind in many ways compared to the big 3 eventhough we have a metro area of 5 to 6 million people. On top of that no matter what some of yall think about Houston, we in the books and connected to Chi so its completely different...

besides in yalls minds we just some cowboys...how you gonna compare NYC to a bunch of cowboys :wink:

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » February 6th, 2006, 1:56 pm

Qdawg wrote:i dont know if real folks from chicago trip out about brothers from other towns reppin they nation like how locs from cali trip about niggahs from out of cali rep they neighborhoods
they dont if you are connected and know your rules and laws and are certified...if you just throwing it at the end of your name thats different

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » February 6th, 2006, 1:58 pm

Like I said earlier though, Im not trying to diss NYC, I have stayed in Brooklyn before in the Bushwick area, and I love it up there but Im just saying at one time I viewed NYC as the home of the new styles and trends and that image been faded recently...thats it no disrespect to yalls city its real up that way.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 6th, 2006, 2:20 pm

Q wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

You cant compare organizations(Folks,People) to gangs(Crips,Bloods).In an organization the leadership has the say so,so if the chief of CVLs for instance gives the ok for someone to start CVLs in another state then all the VLs have to honor it.In Crips and Bloods there are no leaders or structure so its up to each individual weather they choose to accept out of towners.There are legit Folks and People,with rank,in other states besides illinois.You dont hear GDs,VLs and LKs calling other states fake like you hear Crips and Bloods do because they know they have to respect thier leaders decisions.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 6th, 2006, 3:27 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:TO Q DOG HOW I LOST A LOF OF HOMIES IN BANGING MATTER OF FACT
TRAY IN PEACE C-ROLL W/S ETGC AS OF SATURDAY FEBURARY 4, ANYWAY YEA I LOST ALOT OF FRIENDS BY THIS LIFESTYLE, I MEAN IT AINT LIKE LA, BUT NIGGAZ ARE BANGING, MORE FIGHTING AND STABBING WISE YES BUT DONT SLEEP AND COME TO NYC AND YOU'LL GET FOOLED
ive been thru NYC harlem, and brooklyn, bronx, I was rollin thru the bronx and harlem at 3 am in the morning, got off the washington bridge and me and my homey was in the middle of the bronx, and it seemed like anyone who was out was even trippin on jackin a nigga, they was just looked like they was gettin they hustle on, a bunch of puerto ricans rolled up on us speakin some spanish, and then this one black dude rolled up and asked if he needed help and he gave us directions to manhatten, then rolled thru harlem to get to manhatten, and thru that whole time I didnt see nobody flaggin at all, maybe I wasnt lookin that hard, but I didnt see nobody deep flaggin like ive heard niggas be doin out there, my point is from my experience rollin thru NY it didnt seem like bangin was that big at all, I rolled thru brooklyn too, saw nobody flaggin, ive been thru all of LA and I see niggas flaggin left and right out there holdin down they neighborhood, never saw shit in NY

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 6th, 2006, 6:22 pm

demonte wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:TO Q DOG HOW I LOST A LOF OF HOMIES IN BANGING MATTER OF FACT
ive been thru NYC harlem, and brooklyn, bronx, I was rollin thru the bronx and harlem at 3 am in the morning, got off the washington bridge and me and my homey was in the middle of the bronx, and it seemed like anyone who was out was even trippin on jackin a nigga, they was just looked like they was gettin they hustle on, a bunch of puerto ricans rolled up on us speakin some spanish, and then this one black dude rolled up and asked if he needed help and he gave us directions to manhatten, then rolled thru harlem to get to manhatten, and thru that whole time I didnt see nobody flaggin at all, maybe I wasnt lookin that hard, but I didnt see nobody deep flaggin like ive heard niggas be doin out there, my point is from my experience rollin thru NY it didnt seem like bangin was that big at all, I rolled thru brooklyn too, saw nobody flaggin, ive been thru all of LA and I see niggas flaggin left and right out there holdin down they neighborhood, never saw shit in NY
I dont see your point. its still ni99az banging and getting banged on in NY. U aint gotta wear a flag to be a blood or crip. My homies dont even flag no more kuz ni99az done put it plenty of work and all flaggin is gonna do is make u a target. In NY its best to stay outta site and outta mind while making that money kuz soon as you get a name in the streets ni99az/police are koming for you. LA dont have 40,000 police. When u go out to LA hoods at night, U dont see police walking around, standing on corners. I aint talking about 3 or 4 police. Im talking like 10-12 of them on one corner. Matter fact Broadway Junction on the L, A, J, and Z train line used to be hott spots for gang activity. Nowadays, there's at least 12 police officers in the at one train station. And it would be stupid for you to bang or wear your colors in front of the police kuz when shit pop off in the hood that involve blood or crip, who they gonna come for? You!

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 6th, 2006, 10:33 pm

prettymuch @what zip said..all flaggin in ny do is make you a hotboy...you get negative attention from either the boys or brothers in the street from another crew..thats unnessecery attention you usually see alotta young heads rocking rags or crates