"NYC Crips Not An Issue"

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 6th, 2006, 10:39 pm

[quote="demonte"][quote="BG MLOCO"]TO Q DOG HOW I LOST A LOF OF HOMIES IN BANGING MATTER OF FACT
TRAY IN PEACE C-ROLL W/S ETGC AS OF SATURDAY FEBURARY 4, ANYWAY YEA I LOST ALOT OF FRIENDS BY THIS LIFESTYLE, I MEAN IT AINT LIKE LA, BUT NIGGAZ ARE BANGING, MORE FIGHTING AND STABBING WISE YES BUT DONT SLEEP AND COME TO NYC AND YOU'LL GET FOOLED[/quote]

ive been thru NYC harlem, and brooklyn, bronx, I was rollin thru the bronx and harlem at 3 am in the morning, got off the washington bridge and me and my homey was in the middle of the bronx, and it seemed like anyone who was out was even trippin on jackin a nigga, they was just looked like they was gettin they hustle on, a bunch of puerto ricans rolled up on us speakin some spanish, and then this one black dude rolled up and asked if he needed help and he gave us directions to manhatten, then rolled thru harlem to get to manhatten, and thru that whole time I didnt see nobody flaggin at all, maybe I wasnt lookin that hard, but I didnt see nobody deep flaggin like ive heard niggas be doin out there, my point is from my experience rollin thru NY it didnt seem like bangin was that big at all, I rolled thru brooklyn too, saw nobody flaggin, ive been thru all of LA and I see niggas flaggin left and right out there holdin down they neighborhood, never saw shit in NY[/quote]

demonte ny at one point & time used to be hected..out of towners couldnt come on no blocks asking for directions,set up shop ,etc...nowadays with the damu/crip stuff going around most of the heads branchin sets in ny is from other towns...grown mature brothers in ny wont trip off of colors,like you would see in detroit or other towns..just certain young niggahs (if that) who try that..still real niggahs in ny like it is everywhere else but its alotta niggahs following other states trend also.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 6th, 2006, 10:59 pm

Thanks to all yall for spittin knowledge and what not. Even the dudes who might be spittin BS, thanks for standing up for yourselves. There was some bickering in this thread but niggaz handled themselves maturely without talkin' too much shit.

First off, I felt the same way about NYC originally. It's a mecca of originality... they built hip hop, the whole b-boy thang and influenced a nation. Feels weird that they jocking LA shit.

But at the same time, we all got turned onto this gangbanging shit by older dudes in the hood... niggaz we looked up to. How is that any different than NYC? The whole UBN thing is fascinating, but we were just as nieve and sucked in to the shit dudes was spitting on the block as those dudes were and that's why we signed on. Now we all banging for life. You cant hate on ignorance when it comes to not knowing any better. We dont come from communities where we are taught to not be impressionable. Even the smartest niggas are. LA gangs grew because we were convinced that family, brotherhood and a way to shine came from sticking together and killing neighboring gangs. And we parade around like we the real deal and we must be biologically different because we "real gangstas". LA & NYC are different cities. It's too late for me to hate on niggaz who been banging for over a decade. LA gangs gonna keep growing, NYC gangs gonna keep growing. We can have different lifestyles and bang in different ways. Whatever. Different worlds, I aint even trippin.
Niggaz in the streets know the difference between the two. Who cares what anyone else thinks. We 3000 miles away, it aint affecting eachother.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 7th, 2006, 8:54 am

all it is is that in nyc we bang differently. if we want to remain on the streets we have to do it like we do. if we tryed 2 bang like yall do in cali we would all be behind bars rite now. its that simple. guys dont understand these cops is a serious force out here man. they deep as hell and like the homie said dey be on foot rite in the middle of hoods jus chillin on the corner waitin 4shit 2 go down

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 7th, 2006, 9:42 am

They out here deep too homie. Difference is, a lot of these cops grew up around the gang problems so rather than end it all, they've learned how to manipulate us and use us against eachother.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 7th, 2006, 11:22 am

TO Q-DOG IN ALL HONESTY EVERYTHING I SAID IN MY POST I SEEN HAPPEN SO ITS JUST I WAS PROBABLY EXPERIENCING THE "EXTREME" OF BANGING IN NYC, OR I JUST BEEN THROUGH SOME REAL ISH, AND TO YOUNGWUN, NYC ITS LIKE TOO HOT, NOW ITS LIKE 4 OFFICERS IN EACH HOT SPOT AREA AND DAM IF U COUGH THE WRONG WAY U GOT HARRASSED.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 7th, 2006, 11:26 am

Qdawg wrote:
demonte wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:TO Q DOG HOW I LOST A LOF OF HOMIES IN BANGING MATTER OF FACT
TRAY IN PEACE C-ROLL W/S ETGC AS OF SATURDAY FEBURARY 4, ANYWAY YEA I LOST ALOT OF FRIENDS BY THIS LIFESTYLE, I MEAN IT AINT LIKE LA, BUT NIGGAZ ARE BANGING, MORE FIGHTING AND STABBING WISE YES BUT DONT SLEEP AND COME TO NYC AND YOU'LL GET FOOLED
ive been thru NYC harlem, and brooklyn, bronx, I was rollin thru the bronx and harlem at 3 am in the morning, got off the washington bridge and me and my homey was in the middle of the bronx, and it seemed like anyone who was out was even trippin on jackin a nigga, they was just looked like they was gettin they hustle on, a bunch of puerto ricans rolled up on us speakin some spanish, and then this one black dude rolled up and asked if he needed help and he gave us directions to manhatten, then rolled thru harlem to get to manhatten, and thru that whole time I didnt see nobody flaggin at all, maybe I wasnt lookin that hard, but I didnt see nobody deep flaggin like ive heard niggas be doin out there, my point is from my experience rollin thru NY it didnt seem like bangin was that big at all, I rolled thru brooklyn too, saw nobody flaggin, ive been thru all of LA and I see niggas flaggin left and right out there holdin down they neighborhood, never saw shit in NY
demonte ny at one point & time used to be hected..out of towners couldnt come on no blocks asking for directions,set up shop ,etc...nowadays with the damu/crip stuff going around most of the heads branchin sets in ny is from other towns...grown mature brothers in ny wont trip off of colors,like you would see in detroit or other towns..just certain young niggahs (if that) who try that..still real niggahs in ny like it is everywhere else but its alotta niggahs following other states trend also.
coo I see what ur sayin, I guess I had a picture in my head of what NY would be but it wasnt like what i had in my head, rollin thru bronx and harlem at 3 in the morning definatly was probly not a good idea, I definatly felt out of place and felt like I had no business bein there, but damn NY is confusing, after drivin for 9 hours and finally gettin there, then u get off that bridge and right in the bronx, lol

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 7th, 2006, 12:39 pm

demonte you straight though family...out of towners get love in bx...i had a homeboy who was from the D he was like you cant even wear certain colors out there in the mid-west, im like brothers out there must be going hard

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 7th, 2006, 3:38 pm

BG - It's all good homie. Keep doin' your thang. Everyone experiences different shit, even when yall in the same borough. LA & NYC the same in the sense that we all go by what we hear from the homies on the block. You spit your first hand shit and also what you've heard. That's life. Just cause someone else on here disagree dont mean it aint truth. Keep on bangin.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 8th, 2006, 8:36 am

^^^ TRUE STORY HOMIE STAY UP

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 8th, 2006, 12:19 pm

One of you NY niggas please tell me what G-stone is cuz theres a nigga from NY claimin that shit shit down here and it aint workin.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » February 9th, 2006, 3:04 pm

G-Stone is a Crip set.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 9th, 2006, 4:11 pm

I didnt know what it was some kitchens just beat the shit out of last week at the club cuz they thought he was makin up some shit dissin crip.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 10th, 2006, 10:14 am

Oaktown_G wrote:I didnt know what it was some kitchens just beat the shit out of last week at the club because they thought he was makin up some shit dissin crip.

where u at homie? g-stone = grimey stone crippin with all the g stone sets combined in nyc they are the deepest crip gang in nyc homie

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 10th, 2006, 12:44 pm

In memphis, most niggas dont pay attention to NY niggas down here they dont respect them so they thought he was tryimg to be funny claiming that and beat the life out of that boy I mean it was funny.Plus G stone is only in NY dont nobody know about that.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 10th, 2006, 1:00 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:In memphis, most niggas dont pay attention to NY niggas down here they dont respect them so they thought he was tryimg to be funny claiming that and beat the life out of that boy I mean it was funny.Plus G stone is only in NY dont nobody know about that.
i can understand that cuz i know we dont pay attention 2 memphis at all in nyc

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 10th, 2006, 1:49 pm

Are them G stone niggas deep?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 10th, 2006, 2:27 pm

[quote="Oaktown_G"][color=blue][/color]Are them G stone niggas deep?[/quote]yeah there deep in ny

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 10th, 2006, 2:31 pm

[quote="Oaktown_G"][color=blue][/color]In memphis, most niggas dont pay attention to NY niggas down here they dont respect them so they thought he was tryimg to be funny claiming that and beat the life out of that boy I mean it was funny.Plus G stone is only in NY dont nobody know about that.[/quote] true story you not lying@g-stone is unheard of in other parts of the country

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 10th, 2006, 3:46 pm

The way the nigga was talkin it sounded like they a couple hundred deep.Cuz kept saying my G stone niggas bout to run memphis and shit like that are they deep enough to do that?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 10th, 2006, 4:45 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:The way the nigga was talkin it sounded like they a couple hundred deep.because kept saying my G stone niggas bout to run memphis and shit like that are they deep enough to do that?

in ny they are

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 10th, 2006, 4:46 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:The way the nigga was talkin it sounded like they a couple hundred deep.because kept saying my G stone niggas bout to run memphis and shit like that are they deep enough to do that?

in ny they are a few hundred deep beacuse they got mad different sets

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 10th, 2006, 8:40 pm

Its different from city to city, you gotta be more careful in Chicago and NY than LA cuz NY and CHI have more cops than Los Angeles. So law enforcement always be on BS.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 10th, 2006, 8:46 pm

nypd got more tougher after that mayor denkins time...guiliani & bloomberg tryna give niggahs federal time

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 11th, 2006, 3:29 pm

alot of bacon in l.a. county are affiliated, i know 7 officers in different cities in l.a. county who came up bangin and actually had an agenda upon joining the force being that they didnt have criminal records but the mindset was there (cant speak on too much doe)

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: "NYC Crips Not An Issue"

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 2nd, 2006, 2:18 pm

youngwun wrote:I talked to a few damu niggaz from NYC and they said most of the wars are between Blood & Latin King sets and that Crips arent even an issue.

What are the biggest NYC gang wars? Not just the ones you yourself are involved in, but the famous ones, on par with the ETG vs 60 situation out here in LA.
(187H.G.C. x 30zH.M.C. x S.G.C.) 914NhC(N.R.) vs. N.T.G. x 59-brim (Mt. v)
in westchester co.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 3rd, 2006, 4:01 pm

823 SGC VS MARCUS GARVYE GD'S AND 823 GC'S
G-STONE VS 83KGC
MOB VS W/S ETG
9-TRAY VS W/S ETG
L GANG VS W/S ETG
WSP VS 55NHC

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 7:34 am

its only kids jumpin and slicing each other thats it shootin in the air off the roof , LOL ........there is NO REAL GANG BANGIN IN NEWYORK , it does not even make the newspaper or 5 o"clock news , you have to check - newjerzee or philly or bmore , they make a little more noise , as far as gunplay ! in banging terms

check the gangbang murderate of newyork since it started in 93 " ..........practically nothing !!

murderrate for - drug beefs and personal shit and killing chinese food delivery guys and cab drivers .......high !!..LOL

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 8th, 2007, 11:18 am

IN NY THERE ARE G'S REGARDLESS OF WHAT COLOR, SET OR HOOD U FROM, EVERYONE PUTS IN WORK, NOT JUST GANG MEMBERS, IN LA IT SEEMS UR ONLY HARD IF U IN A GANG, CUZ THATS WHERE ALL THE CRIME COMES FROM, IN NYC GANGS ARE ACTIVE, BUT NO WHERE IS THE SAME SHIT IS DIFFERENT.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 2:29 pm

every state has gangs ........ thats true , but we are in the era of fake gangs copy cat gangs and music/hiphop in fluenced gangs ....thats why its such an issue these days ....

califorina got hardcore street niggas that aint even down with gangs ...........rick ross , harry o , uncle e , you got a whole lot more from suth cali to oakland thats not with gangs but kill niggas and get paper like newyork origanlly was.

theres real hardcore niggas that put it down in every state , nobody dissing newyork , this my home , i grew up around true snatch em in the van and dump em under the bridge niggas from the 80's and early 90's ......but the gang activity in newyork is like the lil homies in highschool out west bangin . thats why im glad newyork has NOT step up its level of banging like chi - town or cali...so its a good thing and a bad thing with the activity here. it all leads to death and prison .......

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 9th, 2007, 12:28 pm

^^^^^ true true, but hte banging in nyc has mad reasons checc it 1. pigs everywhere, 2. strict ass laws in la u can get a murder case do 6 yrs, in nyc thats at least 10-15, 3. no space, hoods are small nyc is very packed and tiny think la county is way bigger than nyc,4. that atmospere in nyc is not really for gangs thnks, its mostly high rises, buildings and industries, and white people takn over nyc like crazy so there it is, business everywhere, no jobs so everyone is going to college then become a cop, and i see at least 16 officers a day riding the a train, la and nyc is totally different but if u put la dudes in nyc and vice versa, it would be the same results dig.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 9th, 2007, 1:16 pm

BG MLOCO :
that atmospere in nyc is not really for gangs thnks, its mostly high rises, buildings and industries, and white people takn over nyc like crazy so there it is, business everywhere, no jobs so everyone is going to college then become a cop, and i see at least 16 officers a day riding the a train, la and nyc is totally different but if u put la dudes in nyc and vice versa, it would be the same results dig.

HOMIE YOU AINT LYING AT ALL ABOUT THIS ONE POST RIGHT HERE !!! aahahahaha

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 9th, 2007, 1:31 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:2. strict ass laws in la u can get a murder case do 6 yrs, in nyc thats at least 10-15
damn yall got it easy.
in philly murder1 is automatic life.