Latin Kings gang leader arrested for murder in Valencia

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » February 8th, 2006, 5:58 pm

Spanish police yesterday arrested a man in Valencia who is allegedly one of the leaders of the Madrid Latin Kings, a street gang founded in the United States which has expanded to Latin America. He is implicated in two murders in Madrid and several other violent crimes. One was the stabbing and beating death of an 18-year-old Dominican youth on November 5, 2005 in Madrid. Several other arrests have been made in this case, the majority minors. The man is also implicated in a gang fight in Carabanchel on October 30, 2005. He is currently being interrogated by police. Latin American street gangs, especially the Latin Kings and their rivals the Ñetas, have gained strength in Spain in recent years.

http://www.spainherald.com/2006-02-09news.html#2751

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 9th, 2006, 12:42 am

didnt know they had Latin Kings in Spain.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 9th, 2006, 2:38 am

How do USA latin kings feel about this??

I mean because latinos here have indian blood in them

are spaniards even latino?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 9th, 2006, 12:53 pm

LKs let in any race,so if they do have a problem with the LKs in spain,its not because of any racial issues.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » February 9th, 2006, 3:15 pm

I didn't know they Netas up in Spain. To this day I never seen one in New York.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 9th, 2006, 8:49 pm

alonso wrote:didnt know they had Latin Kings in Spain.

LK is everywhere anyone speaks Spanish. Plus thats a super gang so of course they in Spain. Nobody even knows how many LKz there are worldwide cuz you cant even keep tract of them since they so huge. All I know is that its a lil under 7,000 in NY and 20,000-25,000 in Chicago excluding the state of Illinois so thats like 30,000 in those two cities, but nationally or globally that I dunno.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 10th, 2006, 10:07 am

i cant understand why people wouldnt think there is lk's n netas in spain. by now people should know the super gangs are everywhere especially when the ethnicity is similar

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » February 13th, 2006, 2:30 pm

Caribbean Latinos have Arawat/Taino Indian Blood as well as West African blood. Mexico/Central American Latino is more Aztec/Mayan Indian blood, while further south is Incan. Spaniards are not Latino,
they are Spaniards, white(not Anglo Saxon) Europeans. This may not
be wholly accurate so you wont find it written in stone anywhere. Whatever the case, the only connection to Spain and it's bastard children,
all the little nations of Hispaniola, is language. That's it..

exsdustynig
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by exsdustynig » April 24th, 2006, 10:10 pm

are there LK'S in LA

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » May 12th, 2006, 10:44 pm

Not that I know of.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 15th, 2006, 12:04 am

well the Lks that are in spain could possibly be puerto rican or some other latino ethnicity

Bklakmagig360

Unread post by Bklakmagig360 » June 15th, 2006, 3:27 pm

HEY MORONS EVER HEARD OF IMMIGRANTS...most lks in spain are columbian ecuadorians or dominican...spain has seen alot of immigration to there country from south america and they happened to bring it to spain......they even got ddp up there

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 17th, 2006, 2:50 am

Bklakmagig360 wrote:HEY MORONS EVER HEARD OF IMMIGRANTS...most lks in spain are columbian ecuadorians or dominican...spain has seen alot of immigration to there country from south america and they happened to bring it to spain......they even got ddp up there
There is no need for the name calling. You can still make your point w/o that useless BS.

Thanks

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 1st, 2006, 7:20 pm

they even got ddp up there
domincans dont play?

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » July 21st, 2006, 7:57 am

the latin kings in spain are not spanish. they have all been deported from south american/dominican republica or werever.

there also MS in spain i think now aswell.

Bklakmagig360

Unread post by Bklakmagig360 » July 25th, 2006, 1:05 pm

afakasi wrote:
they even got ddp up there
domincans dont play?
yup

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 7th, 2006, 7:26 am

The top dogs in Spain are British criminals and lately, Irish criminals - big shoot outs between British gangs in Ibezia this week between gangs from NE England (Newcastle) and Liverpool gangs involved in the drug maerket there, Bodies of dead Brit gangsteres are popping up left, right and centre in Spain right now. Wonder if Spains newer Latin gangs will cross paths with Brits established there......

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 20th, 2006, 3:41 am

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:I didn't know they Netas up in Spain. To this day I never seen one in New York.
You havent seen one in NY?

VybzKartel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VybzKartel » November 6th, 2006, 6:17 pm

Spaniards are not latins. .and the Latin Kings members in spain arent spanish. . they are latin immigrates

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » November 22nd, 2006, 2:43 pm

VybzKartel wrote:Spaniards are not latins. .and the Latin Kings members in spain arent spanish. . they are latin immigrates
Actually there is spanish LK members as well... according to some 3 page story I read from a local newspaper... but most of the members are latin immigrants.

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » November 22nd, 2006, 4:21 pm

Quickdraw wrote:

LK is everywhere anyone speaks Spanish. Plus thats a super gang so of course they in Spain. Nobody even knows how many LKz there are worldwide because you cant even keep tract of them since they so huge. All I know is that its a lil under 7,000 in NY and 20,000-25,000 in Chicago excluding the state of Illinois so thats like 30,000 in those two cities, but nationally or globally that I dunno.
if the LKs roll that deep then whys everyone trip about MS13?

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 20th, 2006, 8:22 pm

Individual wrote:How do USA latin kings feel about this??

I mean because latinos here have indian blood in them

are spaniards even latino?
That doesnt really matter there is decks (sets in chicago) with nothing but pure non speaking black kings,same thing for other mobs i ride with a spanish mobb and we got tall black dudes..i guess they just felt more love with latinos and wanted to gang bang more..not that the brothas dont get down but there is alot of blacks and latinos in every other mob in the chi including whiteboy in hispanic gangs..alot of gangs like the satan disciples come made up by whiteboys later taken over by complete hispanic member ship...

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 20th, 2006, 8:23 pm

bryan889 wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:

LK is everywhere anyone speaks Spanish. Plus thats a super gang so of course they in Spain. Nobody even knows how many LKz there are worldwide because you cant even keep tract of them since they so huge. All I know is that its a lil under 7,000 in NY and 20,000-25,000 in Chicago excluding the state of Illinois so thats like 30,000 in those two cities, but nationally or globally that I dunno.
if the LKs roll that deep then whys everyone trip about MS13?
Everybody tripping on them ms niggas cause of the stupid shit they do in klittle towns across usa and the so called acusations of them having ties to terrorist..i think is another goverment propaganda to deport all of them illegals..if they is so hard why they aint in the chi..i mean if we was bangin in a third world country will be doing the same shit they out doing in central america...lol the media hypes up alot of shit niggas in the chi get killed every other day and they done come on in the news