nyc/nys Bloods

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 5th, 2006, 5:01 pm

on the folk side all i seen was gds people i used to see 4ch tags on 149 n bway when i used to stay over there but never seen any

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2006, 5:01 pm

I just saw GD's mentioned on this board being in NY but almost everything seems to be b/c now

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 5th, 2006, 5:01 pm

end violence ..il be lying if i said i know what goes on in every borough/hood/strip in ny..you would think the way the so called damus & crips in ny bang chicago knowledge that there would be peoples & folks decks out here i dont see that i just know of 74 gd in ny..vicelord decks i never seen just alkqn..not saying there in ny just saying i didnt see that in my hood

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2006, 5:03 pm

lol weird posted at teh same time

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 5th, 2006, 8:27 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
Qdawg wrote:black p-stone is getting thick in numbers also in the bronx
they peoples nation or bloods in NY?
the p stone bloods
What folks/people sets do they have in NY besides Latin Kings/Queens?

I thought there would be more nations than b/c's but in bps's case it seems like it went from chi to la to ny faster than directly form chi to ny
they are people stones... not p stone bloods.

the stones in harlem, mid town manhattan, and brownsville are all people stones. i dont know about the bronx stones.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 5th, 2006, 9:39 pm

black p stones in the bronx are blood.never heard of p-stone rangers in brooklyn

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 19th, 2006, 12:47 pm

most p stones in nyc is actually from the peoples stones. but they claim blood with all these other bloods das out in ny but they really not La stones. i know sum and they know they peoples but claim blood.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 19th, 2006, 12:51 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
Qdawg wrote:black p-stone is getting thick in numbers also in the bronx
they peoples nation or bloods in NY?
the p stone bloods
What folks/people sets do they have in NY besides Latin Kings/Queens?

I thought there would be more nations than b/c's but in bps's case it seems like it went from chi to la to ny faster than directly form chi to ny
folks
plenty of 74's in nyc scattered throughout the boros

peoples
vicelords
4ch( see it tagged up in the hood but they dont never show they face)

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 19th, 2006, 2:46 pm

most dudes who bang p-stones bloods from cali is they all recognize t.rodgers..if they was claiming p-stone rangers they clown azzes couldnt name the founders or history of it its hard to call unless you ask niggahs both p-stones wear red/black

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 19th, 2006, 7:30 pm

Qdawg wrote:most dudes who bang p-stones bloods from cali is they all recognize t.rodgers..if they was claiming p-stone rangers they clown azzes couldnt name the founders or history of it its hard to call unless you ask niggahs both p-stones wear red/black
U wildin' talking about ni99az klaiming P Stones Rangers are clown ass ni99az. All the stones I ever met are P Stone Rangers... from Brooklyn to Queens and in Harlem. I dont know how the P Stone Bloods got to NY, but the P Stones are official. B E Z with how u speak on them ni99az. One of my best boyz was a Stone (R.I.P), from chi-town. And his hood never klaimed Blood.

And them ni99az knew their shit.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 19th, 2006, 7:32 pm

Q wrote:most p stones in nyc is actually from the peoples stones. but they claim blood with all these other bloods das out in ny but they really not La stones. i know sum and they know they peoples but claim blood.
exactly... they klick with Bloods and peace Bloods kuz of the allegiance in kali.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 20th, 2006, 12:19 am

ay zipace before you try to play professor read right man..im talking about niggahs in new york who bang p-stone..niggahs in new york...not niggahs from chicago...thats they homeland its p stone rangers(ride with people nation in chicago)..p-stone bloods in los angeles..niggahs in ny who claim p stone in ny (from new york) is banging the p stone bloods my niggah you not in every hood you dont know what every niggah who claim p-stone reps...b-e-z

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 20th, 2006, 12:20 am

and i put any amount of money up if you ran into a p-stone in ny (from ny not from CHICAGO)..they will acknowledge t-rodgers as they big homie

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 20th, 2006, 10:14 am

Some NY Stones I talked to claimed they was official. Why would T.Rodgers be your big homie when he didnt even start BPSN? Blackstone is a street in Chicago so if you gonna claim Stone in NY at least be a real one.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 20th, 2006, 11:33 pm

Qdawg wrote:ay zipace before you try to play professor read right man..im talking about niggahs in new york who bang p-stone..niggahs in new york...not niggahs from chicago...thats they homeland its p stone rangers(ride with people nation in chicago)..p-stone bloods in los angeles..niggahs in ny who claim p stone in ny (from new york) is banging the p stone bloods my niggah you not in every hood you dont know what every niggah who claim p-stone reps...b-e-z
i speak on it kuz i know the G'z of those hoodz. I know what they teach. I used to bick it with the Stones all the time... like 3 years strait. Kuz RFP used to be tight with Stones. Especially in Springfield Gardens. And they never klaimed blood. And no they wont acknowledge T. Rodger as they big homie kuz T. Rodger aint bring the Stones to NY. Matter fact, I was there when them Stones first met T. Rodger. Thats how tight our sets were. The ni99a that brought the Stones, brought em from chicago. I've spoken with high ranking stones on this issue plenty of times... OG'z. Ni99az know who chief malik is. they know who t. rodger is also. but all the stones i ever bicked it with, fell from the same tree. There was never a P Stone Blood tree in NY. And i've met stones all over the place. Everywhere they named the same G'z. The only otehr stones that were gonna pop off in NY were the Brim Stones... but that shit fell through.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 22nd, 2006, 5:01 pm

where in springfield?... & rfp...red fam piru?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 22nd, 2006, 7:50 pm

right by the high school and in the park...

but for the most part, the Stones chilled at the klean and brite laundry mat or whatever its kalled. I think its on farmers. and the Pirus chilled at the other one a few blocks down, kloser to Baisley.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 23rd, 2006, 4:48 pm

[quote="zip3ace"]right by the high school and in the park...

but for the most part, the Stones chilled at the klean and brite laundry mat or whatever its kalled. I think its on farmers. and the Pirus chilled at the other one a few blocks down, kloser to Baisley.[/quote]

i dont know if these the same niggahs around springfield h.s who used to claim gkb along with them i.s 238 niggahs & then they changed to red fam piru..i didnt know it was red fam piru in that part of town i just thought they was around hillside & the ave but i see..

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 23rd, 2006, 4:54 pm

i meant changed to stones*

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 25th, 2006, 10:55 am

THE P-STONES IN BROWNSVILLE ARE RARELY SEEN OR ACTIVE MOST OF THEM TURNED SMM, TO MY KNOWLEDGE THE STONES ARE DEEP IN HARLEM AND IN JAIL NOT REALLY THICC IN THE STREETS

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 26th, 2006, 8:48 pm

Qdawg wrote:
zip3ace wrote:right by the high school and in the park...

but for the most part, the Stones chilled at the klean and brite laundry mat or whatever its kalled. I think its on farmers. and the Pirus chilled at the other one a few blocks down, kloser to Baisley.
i dont know if these the same niggahs around springfield h.s who used to claim gkb along with them i.s 238 niggahs & then they changed to red fam piru..i didnt know it was red fam piru in that part of town i just thought they was around hillside & the ave but i see..
i dunno what school ni99az went to, but i know when i bicked it with them in queens... we chilled in the park, then behind the school over there... we bicked it with some stones at a laundrymat and the pirus at the other one. But i aint been out there in a minute.., shit was getting hot and like10 homies had got locked up.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 13th, 2006, 10:46 am

zip3ace wrote:
Qdawg wrote:most dudes who bang p-stones bloods from cali is they all recognize t.rodgers..if they was claiming p-stone rangers they clown azzes couldnt name the founders or history of it its hard to call unless you ask niggahs both p-stones wear red/black
U wildin' talking about guys klaiming P Stones Rangers are clown ass guys. All the stones I ever met are P Stone Rangers... from Brooklyn to Queens and in Harlem. I dont know how the P Stone Bloods got to NY, but the P Stones are official. B E Z with how u speak on them guys. One of my best boyz was a Stone (R.I.P), from chi-town. And his hood never klaimed Blood.

And them guys knew their shit.
Black P. Stone Blood is fake. You cant be Stone and Blood at the same time. Them Bloods got it mixed up, they should change their name to someother shit cuz if you gonna claim Stone do it right. I hear some Blood Stones in LA throwing up the 5, thats disrespectful you aint a Finballa you Blood so dont try that shit cuz the 5 stands for the 5 principles of the Nation which they prolly dont even know. I hate that fake ass shit, I grew up around Rack City Stones in the CHI off Halsted, so of which aint even alive and I know what a real Stone is. There are tens of thousands in Chicago, its not hard to bump into a Stone, meanwhile its only like 700 "Stones" in LA. I think the Cali Stones should get right or drop that "Stone" shit. If you never heard of either Chief Malik, Main 21, Crest, the kabah stone, or the Moorish Temple of America they you prolly not a real Stone. I dont recognize that offbrand shit.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 13th, 2006, 5:33 pm

you can say & school niggahs as much as you want but niggahs will do what they want at the end of the day

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 13th, 2006, 5:34 pm

if they fake thats on them it is what it is

GKB212Eastside

Unread post by GKB212Eastside » February 28th, 2006, 9:02 am

GKB did not change its name to GSHINE, GSHINE is a group of sets in brooklyn and NTG is a group of sets also.. under ntg are a couple of sets i recal like Nine trey grenades, nine tech grenades.. and the freaky tah set OFU. i gotta check my bible

also ABG is present in Boston

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 28th, 2006, 3:44 pm

^^^ YOU LIKE THE ONLY NIGGA STILL CLAIMIN G_B NAH MEAN MOST OF THEY HOODS BECAME G-SHINE.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 28th, 2006, 7:44 pm

GKB212Eastside wrote:GKB did not change its name to GSHINE, GSHINE is a group of sets in brooklyn and NTG is a group of sets also.. under ntg are a couple of sets i recal like Nine trey grenades, nine tech grenades.. and the freaky tah set OFU. i gotta check my bible

also ABG is present in Boston
u know not what u speak of.

Str8WhiteCrip

Unread post by Str8WhiteCrip » February 28th, 2006, 8:18 pm

FuCC A New York Slob

187 em bustas

GKB212Eastside

Unread post by GKB212Eastside » March 1st, 2006, 8:54 am

How do u figure i dun know whut im talkin about?
i got my shit straight
and GKB is under

GSHINE GSHINE IS NOT GKB

but GKB reps GSHINE

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 1st, 2006, 2:18 pm

THAT MAKES NO GOD DAM SENSE LIKE SAYING 60 IS UNDER N-HOOD REPS N-HOOD BUT THEY AINT N-HOOD WOW!!!!

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 1st, 2006, 9:56 pm

GKB212Eastside wrote:How do u figure i dun know whut im talkin about?
i got my shit straight
and GKB is under

GSHINE GSHINE IS NOT GKB

but GKB reps GSHINE
G Shine been GKB'z AKA since the late 90'z

GKB212Eastside

Unread post by GKB212Eastside » March 3rd, 2006, 7:54 am

iight think about it like this,

Gshine is on top right and GKB and other sets are under them
GKB reps Gshine because they are above them, but Gshine is above GKB so it stands for all the sets under it u dig? im confusin my self.. damn..
:oops: