The majority of hate crime are commited against Whites

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 7th, 2006, 7:44 pm

who cares about that when there are general observations that make things so much easier?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 7th, 2006, 8:09 pm

perongregory wrote:who cares about that when there are general observations that make things so much easier?

thats quite a statement, coming from someone who personalizes EVERYTHING!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 7th, 2006, 8:14 pm

sarcasm, look it up pancake.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 7th, 2006, 8:23 pm

You never answerd my question 88

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 7th, 2006, 8:24 pm

anurwarizra wrote:Don't feed in to thr drama folks, the topic at hand really, has been proven. People can say what they want, but the facts and figures stand the test. I get my statisics from non-bias sources just for the typical response of, " Those stats are wrong, you got then from the NOI", or other BS responses like that, and there are many pick one. Anyway, moving on, peron, You know cats come here from these other ,"Site" all the time, they like to coming start verbal warfare, leave, and go back to their home ,"Site", and brag about how they served the enemy in verbal combat, sound familiar? This is true,"Internet bangin" This also gives a medium to those who otherwise would not have the balls or the heart to say to the face of any minority, call it ELECTRONIC COURAGE, LOl anybody can bang now, with a key board, a phone jack, and a chip on your shoulder, and that's all you need. As far as YOu go 88 i've asked you before, what your purpose is here, considering your politics you presence here is questionable. Now i'm not gonna tell you to leave or no BS like that, actually, i think we need alternative viewpoints on this forum, to keep the blades sharp so to speak, and to see what people are REALLY thinking out there. Not like on stormfront, where you'll get banned for posting contrary info, even in their section for it. Anyway, 88 i ask my question again, what ARE you doing here?, What is your purpose? It seems kind of obvious, but sometimes the obvious is not the truth, i mean it appears your cheeerleading the Skin movement here, if not, your definately coming off looking like a STORMFRONT DICKRIDER, if i'm wrong, the i apologize, but by all means, let me know! Oh and before i for get, abou the SKIN GOONS, LOL, look everybody knows those cats talk hella shit and NEVER, and i mean NEVER back it up. When i look up Coward in a dictionary, i see a skin pic and a swastika next to it. Like i said before, they talk all this mess about war, and they want to war with all minorities, and we all know, THEY DON"T REALLY WANT NONE! It's like that guy evertbody knows, who talkes about woopin ass all the time, but when the time comes to throw them blows he is the FIRST one running, or the first to get knocked out. This is to all you skins, nazis, and who ever is with you, YOU DON"T WANT NO DRAMA AND YOU KNOW IT!!!, so stop with all the war stuff. You guys are pathetic, cowardly bastards who are holding on to a fairy tale, LET IT GO! No that said, what this site is REALLY for is building, trying to find a way to solve problrms out there in the streets, and to give folks an understanding of gangs, and why they are here. And in the process if we can cross color barriers, and make it to where we can co-exist, and understand who the real enemies are, then that's good to. Oppression knows no color, but it know class very well, understand what i'm saying here? But anyway, 88, my rant is done for now, but you tell me, what are you REALLY about, and what is your REAL purpose here?, is it Drama or truth? let me know.............

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 7th, 2006, 8:32 pm

perongregory wrote:sarcasm, look it up pancake.

yes i know what sarcasm is... it is your present and constant state.. thats why i dont take you seriously.... especially when you come off as a rapist.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 7th, 2006, 8:35 pm

anurwarizra wrote:You never answerd my question 88

because it doesnt merit an answer.... I have not denounced anyone...
I have challenged individuals to "man up" but it seems like this is one big pity party, and clearly I am not welcome because I dont feel sorry for myself.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 7th, 2006, 9:04 pm

88reasonswhy wrote:
perongregory wrote:sarcasm, look it up pancake.

yes i know what sarcasm is... it is your present and constant state.. thats why i dont take you seriously.... especially when you come off as a rapist.

What is my present and constant state? Please tell me, so I can shape up for you? And you're quite a laugh, with your intteracial fantaises my dear. I'm sure "Skin Trent" and his goons already had fun with your goodies. They like the old and mundane, me, well I like new and fresh things.

Now, psychologist, what is my mental state?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 7th, 2006, 9:14 pm

perongregory wrote:

What is my present and constant state? Please tell me, so I can shape up for you? And you're quite a laugh, with your intteracial fantaises my dear. I'm sure "Skin Trent" and his goons already had fun with your goodies. They like the old and mundane, me, well I like new and fresh things.

Now, psychologist, what is my mental state?

yeah, I know... I saw your picture on Megan's Law

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 7th, 2006, 9:21 pm

Thats pictures funny, I was like hey that looks like a black guy, but then I realized it was your dad after a freak tanning incident. You gotta tell your pops to share some of that white pride with the little white girlies, and stop messin with the little black ones.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 7th, 2006, 9:31 pm

Feel sorry for myself? OK!, lol you've never heard me utter such a thing, i think like i said before you might be guilty of genertalizing. Have you not ready ANY of my posts?, it's like you guys aren't satisfied until black folks take all the blame for everything. All i said was that BOTH PARTIES SHARE IN THE GUILT!, what part of that is difficult to understand?, Really, you guys need to read instead of skimming!

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 7th, 2006, 10:30 pm

anurwarizra wrote:Feel sorry for myself? OK!, lol you've never heard me utter such a thing, i think like i said before you might be guilty of genertalizing. Have you not ready ANY of my posts?, it's like you guys aren't satisfied until black folks take all the blame for everything. All i said was that BOTH PARTIES SHARE IN THE GUILT!, what part of that is difficult to understand?, Really, you guys need to read instead of skimming!
well, if you had bee nreading my posts you would know that i was adressing inner healing and universal forgiveness.. that to continue to feel game and shuilt/..// ( like, that?) shame and guilt..... perpetuates the ruin and eliminates any possibility for the healing process to begin...

I got off on front street because i was pushed there by someone who deeply resented my suggesting to start with pulling himself up and out of the blaming fixation he was on....
you guys think you are the only ones to ever have to go through it.... yeah it might be tough to be black but its even tougher to be an independant woman with a pension for intimidating men.... aint nobody treating me like a china doll. ...and I am quite well all by my own efforts thank you .
It didnt start that way.... I had to crawl out of the gutter myself.. so dont think I am speaking in rhetorics and generalities when I talk about such things... I KNOW!
I have walked through hell many times...I have gotten over the worst of it... Today I try and help others to see its possible for them as well...

it dont take a genius to recover.... in fact most geniuses are too effin smart to grasp the simple concept of recovery....

all I know is we all die someday that's a GUARANTEE!
so lets make the best of it today...start by this:
quit holding someone else accountable for your own personal happiness.

... and he isnt even on this chapter... SHEESH!
I dont even see you guys as anything but bitter!

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 7th, 2006, 10:33 pm

please disregard the last two lines of my most previous post
thank you

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 7th, 2006, 10:33 pm

Some good points 88. but your systems all wrong. Goes white dude, white chick, black dude, black chick. When we are speaking of white and black of course.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 8th, 2006, 2:43 pm

perongregory wrote:who cares about that when there are general observations that make things so much easier?
wtf does that mean?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 8th, 2006, 2:47 pm

I was playing around. I was saying why take the time to learn and find out why people act as they do when it is much easier to generalize. I mean we do that a lot in here, don't we?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 8th, 2006, 4:11 pm

perongregory wrote:I was playing around. I was saying why take the time to learn and find out why people act as they do when it is much easier to generalize. I mean we do that a lot in here, don't we?

Whites discriminate against blacks in the job market,justice sysetem,etc,keeping more blacks unemployed,underemployed,imprisoned and in poverty,thus making more blacks turn to crime for money,thus making whites discrimination justified(in thier minds).Its a cycle that doesnt stop.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 8th, 2006, 4:20 pm

I know. 88 said she would respect us if we stopped "bitching" and took matters in our own hands like her hero "hitler". What if we really did take this approach, you think whites would really agree with their arguement: stop bitching its up to you to provide and take care of yourself? I don't think so, cause if we really did that we would have to take you to war.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 8th, 2006, 4:26 pm

perongregory wrote:I know. 88 said she would respect us if we stopped "bitching" and took matters in our own hands like her hero "hitler". What if we really did take this approach, you think whites would really agree with their arguement: stop bitching its up to you to provide and take care of yourself? I don't think so, cause if we really did that we would have to take you to war.
Im realizing that its pointless talking to whites about these types of things.Discussing discrimination and inequality to them is bitching or whinning.They dont care,and dont want to hear about it,period.We are just in a shitty situation.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 8th, 2006, 4:37 pm

you should know that black.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » March 8th, 2006, 5:48 pm

You know I read this interesting quote a while back and it really got me thinking. It had something to do with white people putting a knife into black peoples back nine inches, pulling it out six inches, and expecting everything to be ok. I'd usually be one to say that blacks blame whites for too much yada yada but after reading that quote and thinking about it, it really kind of puts it in perspective for me. Guess it seems out of place talking about it here but I thought Id just throw it out there in case it meant anything.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 8th, 2006, 11:04 pm

perongregory wrote:I know. 88 said she would respect us if we stopped "bitching" and took matters in our own hands like her hero "hitler". What if we really did take this approach, you think whites would really agree with their arguement: stop bitching its up to you to provide and take care of yourself? I don't think so, cause if we really did that we would have to take you to war.
no.(but how could i expect you to do anything less than twist my words???).. I said I would respect your desire to make this website/ forum exclusively black.... but first make it official then you wont have any white chicks to pick on here.

but since you brought it up
....I just want you to stay over there and let me be. I stay on my side of the street and you stay on yours,,,,.. I let you be, you let me be..

but its not your race I cant stand, its your mindset.

You want us to all die... you cant share ... that's your whole problem ,,,,
you think that sharing means I sacrafice everything of mine so you can have it all,,,, all or nothing hardly a humanistic attitude....
you think all white people need to die in order for you to be ok... thats a pretty tall order to fulfill....

....and with that in mind.....
good fucking luck on finding any peace of mind or happiness.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 8th, 2006, 11:07 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Im realizing that its pointless talking to whites about these types of things.Discussing discrimination and inequality to them is bitching or whinning.They dont care,and dont want to hear about it,period.We are just in a _____ situation.
oh you were discussing? I thought you were verbally assaulting/

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 9th, 2006, 12:44 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:Im realizing that its pointless talking to whites about these types of things.Discussing discrimination and inequality to them is bitching or whinning.They dont care,and dont want to hear about it,period.We are just in a _____ situation.
Perhaps you are just talking to the wrong whites. Sweeping all-inclusive race based generalizations aren't all that accurate in my experience. I'm not saying you'll find a lot of whites that agree with your opinions of them; however, there are plenty that care enough to honestly engage you in real discussions. But then they aren't WP racists on gang forums either. Peace.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 9th, 2006, 2:10 am

realize the real lies wrote:
no.(but how could i expect you to do anything less than twist my words???).. I said I would respect your desire to make this website/ forum exclusively black.... but first make it official then you wont have any white chicks to pick on here.

....I just want you to stay over there and let me be. I stay on my side of the street and you stay on yours,,,,.. I let you be, you let me be..

you think that sharing means I sacrafice everything of mine so you can have it all,,,, all or nothing hardly a humanistic attitude....
you think all white people need to die in order for you to be ok... thats a pretty tall order to fulfill....

good #%@&#%@ luck on finding any peace of mind or happiness.
But I can't let you be honey, segregation is over. Post the quote of me saying I want all white people to die. I don't want anything of yours except your friendship (I'm being honest right now). You need to stop making up things to fuel your white pride/anger. Stop the bickering, and stop putting things in my mouth. I only reciprocate what I feel you hurl at me.

I'm about love and all that shit, but it's harde to abide by good tenets when others don't. How can you love when you don't want to understand when someone else says they're in pain? Everytime you brush them out of the way, or slight their pain. That's not love that's apathry and forced ignorance.

Me, personally, when there is no criteria, and objectivity is the plan, don't blame the white man for shit. He knows what he wants and won't stop to get it. Even though I feel this is wrong, I admire his determination. If other races had this determination they might be in a better place. But it throws the humanistic view out of the window. And thats something I don't agree with. I feel many times whites don't react to situations with their soul, they react with cold, hard logic, which is good in many cases but alienates a very important part of you. I feel blacks many times react too much with their soul, which doesn't vibe well with this scientific age.

I sincerely hope both races could cooperate, but they would have to give up some off their ways. If it has to be that we live seperate for the sake of no grief, I'm all for it.

P.S. No more fighting, It's stupid, and I'm tired of it. Truce? (you have to mean it)

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 9th, 2006, 11:17 am

perongregory wrote:He knows what he wants and won't stop to get it. Even though I feel this is wrong, I admire his determination. If other races had this determination they might be in a better place. But it throws the humanistic view out of the window. And thats something I don't agree with. I feel many times whites don't react to situations with their soul, they react with cold, hard logic, which is good in many cases but alienates a very important part of you. I feel blacks many times react too much with their soul, which doesn't vibe well with this scientific age.
The entire white race does not act as a single individual person with one mind... lol. Though it may seem like it to members of other races at times. What you have are different groups of people that represent sets of shared values and cultures. Each individual decides which groups they gravitate to. This is all fluid and there are exceptions. Paricipation can radically change as one's beliefs and values change; for better or worse. The social sciences, a group of academic disciplines that study the human aspects of the world, is a primary discipline that studies the phenomena of culture.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 9th, 2006, 12:34 pm

Maybe if no black person ever did the slightest thing to a white person in the history of mankind,even with the current situation and history we have with this country,we wouldnt get second class treatment in the USA?

:wink:

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 9th, 2006, 1:04 pm

I don't want anything of yours except your friendship (I'm being honest right now).
but what you dont want to believe, is you have a lot fo white peoples friendship. the're aren't as many white people as you think that are going out of their way to disturb you. they are just going along with their lives and not trying to keep the black man down.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 9th, 2006, 2:31 pm

se11 wrote:
I don't want anything of yours except your friendship (I'm being honest right now).
but what you dont want to believe, is you have a lot fo white peoples friendship. the're aren't as many white people as you think that are going out of their way to disturb you. they are just going along with their lives and not trying to keep the black man down.
I never said I think the average white dude is trying to keep me down. I just agree with blackmanofhonor that there exist many discrimanatory practices, which prevent a good proportion of blacks from living a prosperous and truly free life in America. And I feel the average white is apathetic to this fact, orelse he/she wouldn't justify the wrongs of those in power.

The problem with these debates is your view, if it leans more towards one position, tends to get gobbled up and labeled with the most alarming, flag waving view.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 9th, 2006, 3:00 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:
perongregory wrote:He knows what he wants and won't stop to get it. Even though I feel this is wrong, I admire his determination. If other races had this determination they might be in a better place. But it throws the humanistic view out of the window. And thats something I don't agree with. I feel many times whites don't react to situations with their soul, they react with cold, hard logic, which is good in many cases but alienates a very important part of you. I feel blacks many times react too much with their soul, which doesn't vibe well with this scientific age.
The entire white race does not act as a single individual person with one mind... lol. Though it may seem like it to members of other races at times. What you have are different groups of people that represent sets of shared values and cultures. Each individual decides which groups they gravitate to. This is all fluid and there are exceptions. Paricipation can radically change as one's beliefs and values change; for better or worse. The social sciences, a group of academic disciplines that study the human aspects of the world, is a primary discipline that studies the phenomena of culture.
This is true. And I was debating if I should go into specifics, as in who exactly acts like this and carries out this sort of behavior, but I felt since we were generalizing, why not just use a broad label. I also used whites as a label, because I feel a nice proportion of whites don't realize, or dont wan't to realize that those with money and power (who are mainly white and are from the western nations), relegate and influence the world's dynamics, especially racial dynamics. They do this through media, education, economics, warfare, etc. The present dynamics suit their niche, and adds to thier power.

I mean how come poor whites and blacks, who believe in Christ, go to church, etc., differ and come to hate each other just because of democrats and republicans? There are many things they share in common: religion, the want for good schools, better neighborhoods, health care, stable jobs, etc., but they differ at one point - race. And thats all thats seperating us. The feeling that one is superior, and therefore deserves more than the other.

But I feel it stems all from greed. That the greed of the West was promulgated, partly if not mainly, by the advent of racism. And I feel racism has been able to run rampant for so long that it has developed into its own seperate, cancerous entity. I mean how is it that the Greeks could interact with Ethiopians (both what we now call Egyptians and present day Ethiopians) without stereotyping, coming into the relationship with prejudice and hatred, etc.? How come the Ethiopians did the same? How come Romans enslaved every race, with prejudice mainly being attributed to their own people (meaning they treated everyone else worse than fellow Romans)? Only the most exetreme desire for wealth could justify racism, or a mental illness.

If we have any hopes of suceeding as Americans in this country, every American has to be present in every facet of American life. From Viacom to CBS, from Universal to Def Jam, from the pentagon to the common foot soldier, from those on the boards of Trustees to the professors and teachers, From the studio to the actor, From the deed to the history book. (Sorry for the length of that). If we can't do this, then we need to be segregated, with each group having equal wealth to live off of.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 9th, 2006, 4:36 pm

perongregory wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:

good #%@&#%@ luck on finding any peace of mind or happiness.
But I can't let you be honey, segregation is over. Post the quote of me saying I want all white people to die. I don't want anything of yours except your friendship (I'm being honest right now). You need to stop making up things to fuel your white pride/anger. Stop the bickering, and stop putting things in my mouth. I only reciprocate what I feel you hurl at me.
actually.... you respond an awful lot for blackman so its hard to keep the responses subjective....
he implied we should be inihilated....

I dont make things up.... I have an forum of your very unsavory sexual comments meant to be intimidating.... I have not challenged you as a man or tried to castrate you, s please stop implying there is a sexual agenda... that really lessens the intelligence of any discussion, argument, whatever...
you are not responding to my arguemnt... you are responding to a fancied ideal of what you would like me to be... I am not the closeminded person you have tagged me with.
perongregory wrote: I'm about love and all that shit,
yes... that I see...hmmmmm, "....and all that shit" a complete oxymoron if I ever saw one.
perongregory wrote:
but it's harde to abide by good tenets when others don't. How can you love when you don't want to understand when someone else says they're in pain? Everytime you brush them out of the way, or slight their pain. That's not love that's apathry and forced ignorance.
oh.. but universal love is not subjective.... but without "all that shit"
I dont take other people personally.. . even the ones I favor.
If someone insults me its not about me, but about them,
if someone compliments me, its not about me, its about them....
thats called being detached.... not the same as apathetic... I can do apathy quite well... especailly when someone is trying to make me responsible for the way they feel.... I cant make anyone but me feel anything. if I allow you to hurt my feelings, Ican only blame myself for allowing it... and you are not to blame... you have your own conscience to contend with, as do we all.
this is higher consciousness... the antithesis of ignorance. Ignorance is to hold another responsible for one's self.
My best friend is in prison...I did not put him there. I cannot feel his pain, but I have a lot of compassion for him... not his pain.
My sister has cancer... same thing.
I cannot take away either of their pain... I can only share with them how I get out of my own pain.
perongregory wrote:
Me, personally, when there is no criteria, and objectivity is the plan, don't blame the white man for shit.
blame no one for anyhting.... dont you know its 'mother' that gets more blame than any other entity? BLAME should never be a part of the equation.
perongregory wrote:
He knows what he wants and won't stop to get it.
this is a universal truth of all people who have the desire to go beyond mere survival and persue to thrive
perongregory wrote:
Even though I feel this is wrong, I admire his determination. If other races had this determination they might be in a better place.
how is it wrong? people have been warring for eons.... its more human than you realize.... hardly spiritual, but very human.
perongregory wrote: But it throws the humanistic view out of the window.
Humans are mammalian... making them more animal than anything else,,, it's the spirituality that makes us superior, ie different, to four legged creatures, etc.
its spiritual prinicples that get swept under the rug.... starting with the inane idea that one belief in "God" is better than others.... hardly spiritual at all....
perongregory wrote:
And thats something I don't agree with. I feel many times whites don't react to situations with their soul, they react with cold, hard logic, which is good in many cases but alienates a very important part of you. I feel blacks many times react too much with their soul, which doesn't vibe well with this scientific age.
Every single white male i have met (except a very few of those raised on hippy communes ) has had it taught or beat into him that feelings are for sissies and that real men dont cry...
I dont understand how a murder vendetta is better than cold disregard.
I would rather be dead to someone than killed by them.
perongregory wrote:

I sincerely hope both races could cooperate, but they would have to give up some off their ways. If it has to be that we live seperate for the sake of no grief, I'm all for it.
Blame no one and all will be well.
perongregory wrote:
P.S. No more fighting, It's stupid, and I'm tired of it. Truce? (you have to mean it)
I never had it out for you... its blackman I am trying to enlighten and you keep jumping on me as if I were attacking him(true I got ugly in my defense, but i broke my first rule.. take nothing personally).... he is going to die a bitter man if he remains blameful.. I am sorry that people arent as idealistic as he would like them to be... Its his loss...
I dont even hate the men who have beaten me and raped me ( not a lot, but enough)....you know I have no reason to admire any man.. let alone a fascist dictator....
but I cannot hold them to blame for fulfilling their part in a world that still mystifies all that inhabit it.
Its not admiration i hold for the twisted and depraved, but curiosity and I am enthralled with the fact that some things dont make sense and I want to explore it to its fullest extent,,,,
Its my curiosity that keeps me interested.
ok truce.. but I am not going to tolerate any more rude sex play or flat ass comments....
I have the kind of mind that enjoys a good spar and will not hesitate to go head-to-head, as long as it all remains above the shoulders.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 9th, 2006, 5:18 pm

Cool. The only reason I started the sexual thing is because you said that all black man are out to make a brown race by fucking white women. This is a very stupid stereotype, with no scientific proof. By me involving ejactulation and you, what better way for me to personally shoot down and degrade your theory of the black male's love/lust for white flesh. It degraded the white to nothing, but a means to an ends. And you said nigger, I mean come on, I responded pretty calmly after that, but you called me an asshole. After that, it was no holds barred for me.

And everything won't be alright if someone stops blaming the other. It just means the one who's hurting, is going to suffer quietly.

"...love and shit" is not an oxymoron. You know what that particular instance of shit implies from the semantics of my sentence. I wan't talking about feces or worthless things.