Gang of Los Angeles in the richest neighbourhood ?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
CB4

Gang of Los Angeles in the richest neighbourhood ?

Unread post by CB4 » November 2nd, 2003, 3:23 am

Which gang from los angeles lives in the richest neighbourhood compared to other gangs ????

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Gang of Los Angeles in the richest neighbourhood ?

Unread post by bgcasper » November 2nd, 2003, 7:18 am

ALL WEST L.A GANGS AND I WOULD SAY GRAVE YARD CRIPS AND SANTA MONICA 18 ST

WillieCreeper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WillieCreeper » November 6th, 2003, 1:50 pm

Is Graveyard tagging "SMC" around the beach? There's a lot of that around.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » November 6th, 2003, 2:44 pm

Grave yards dont move nuttin they will fight at the most. they got white boys from the hood. them niggas try to be down where they hat str8 back lol

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 6th, 2003, 3:50 pm

Graveyard what city they from? What do u mean they dont move nothin like narcotics husslin?

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 6th, 2003, 3:56 pm

Actually nm, I found out theyre from Santa Monica. Funny considering I'm too poor to live there (My mom was looking for cheapest apartment there and I ended up moving to Pasadena).

WillieCreeper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WillieCreeper » November 6th, 2003, 4:48 pm

they're from the East side of Santa Monica near the 405, not like they're living in beach condos

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 6th, 2003, 5:09 pm

lol that would be some funny shet if they were. Speaking of which is there any upper class gangs?

WillieCreeper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WillieCreeper » November 10th, 2003, 1:29 pm

See the current issue of City Beat for a good article on West Side gangs

Anonymous20

city beat

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 10th, 2003, 2:38 pm

where can one pick up City Beat?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 11th, 2003, 2:36 pm

Alonso,
You can pick up the City Beat anywhere west of the 405fwy, any liquor store or record store. Hmmm, I'm surprised you don't have a copy since you were interviewed for it??? Your in the article, along with Luis Rodriguez. Also check the other article regarding Juveniles in Central Jail. They want to get the kids out of central mens and place them in a juvenile facility.

Anyways the main story to the article was that Westside Chicano Varrios are shrinking. Not by strict policing, community involvement, or prison bids...rising real estate prices have pushed out many cholos to less expensive areas. Most 1 bedroom homes in the Westside start at about $500,000 and inch up to the millions. They interviewed reps from Venice13, Culver City Boys, Sotel13. What used to be active varrios are now not so active, since many members have moved out the neighborhoods and white yuppies have snatched up all the real estate. The cats they interviewed were sad to see their community change. A gangsters worst enemy when pride sets in and no one is giving you your respect. Things were different back in the day, and those areas weren't as expensive as they are today.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 11th, 2003, 4:45 pm

arent the jungles near a rich area?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 11th, 2003, 5:12 pm

Yeah bro let's not get it too twisted now. Just because your near or in a "rich" area doesn't mean you got cheese. You can say the same for some of those overhill 60's and the rest of the cats whose hood is at the bottom of Baldwin/Windsor. And remember, gentrification is in effect. What once was the poor area, which was the westside and many other coastal communities were deemed the ghetto, real estate values were depreciated. Jews lived in EastLos, tons of white folks lived in South Central, SELA's, and other areas which are now considered "ghetto". After whites started moving out west, real estate values went up from that point on for WEST LA. And with today's economy, huge demand for houses but little or no housing available drives the prices up drastically. There are a lot of grandparents out there who own homes in "rich" areas, just because they bought it dirt cheap back in the day and haven't sold out to some rich cat. It's how you have a MFGC, a PBGC, VSLC, V13, S13 in these pricier areas. Remember before, these areas weren't as pricey as they are today. And just because some of these cats might live in these neighborhoods, it does not mean they are rich...depends if they are owning or renting the place they stay at.

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 11th, 2003, 5:48 pm

why were white folk moving out? because of gang pressure? I thought some still live there. Speaking of ghetto whites is Riverside their town in La area?

CB4

Unread post by CB4 » November 12th, 2003, 9:34 am

I have been looking for information on Grave Yard Crips of SM, and i couldnt find nothing. Alonso you say their turf is north of SMCollege, is it in 20,21,... Streets ? or on the other side of Pico boulevard? How many members could GYC have ? Only occur 9 homicides per year in last 5 years. Are Playboy Gangster Crips similar ?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 24th, 2003, 5:19 pm

I've heard there are 18th in Rancho Park and Cheviot Hills, if that's true then I'd say that's the most affluent area with gang activity. GYC and SM17th are in the Pico Neighborhood section of SM. It's a poorer area, far from beach and far south of Montana Ave.

If you're talking about living NEAR a rich area then the answer's easy - PBG Crip. Their hood's right next to the Beverly Hills city limits.

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 12th, 2004, 2:04 pm

THE NHP'S IN INGLEWOOD HAVE A SECTION OF THERE HOOD THAT HAS A LARE PROPERTY VALUE

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 12th, 2004, 3:03 pm

graveyards runnin 19st, they all up on 19st north of pico to about olympic, they got a few cats on 14st.

Most the gangs in this mid city area dont live in rich hoods, its just the property value been goin up around in areas in the mid city/west la area, we still be posted over here payin nothin for rent but the whites movin in kickin all the blacks out puttin the prices up, you cant even get no house on 17st or on la brea and washington for less then 1g a month. But most the blacks around here payin nothin cuz they been around here so long and shit.
I would have to say out of all the hoods mansfields and playboys livin in the hoods with the nicest bigest houses and shit. 2 story shits

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 12th, 2004, 3:14 pm

For Los Angeles city, not county? Hmm...some on Mansfields hood is pretty nice. Most of 20s isn't, but if you go like one block west of Crenshaw, off of Adams I think, it's a nice neighborhood over there that you can't even get to from the south of it. But I don't think it's really anybody bangin who lives there...it's pretty high middle class, I think it's on Victoria? My cousin lives there as well as a lot of my parents friends.

Yeah, where Overhills are, I suppose they are in the nice houses over there too. I heaard it's some crip gang in View Park but I just laugh at the thought of it if it's true.

For Inglewood, NHP's neighborhood is nice, as well as some parts of Family's hood is relatively well off.

I think Carson has some of the richest black neighborhoods...I've heard people say it's the richest black city in America, I donno how true it is though. But Centerview's "hood" looks extremely nice and I know most of those who own the houses are doin well. And does anybody know if the ECCs or 190s are in Unversity Heights? My homeboy lives there, he says it's some gang or gangs there but it is VEEERY nice there.

As many people on here say, just because a neighborhood is rich or nice doesn't mean it's all good. But in my opinion, it just looks funny to see dudes bangin in front of nice houses, and especially when dudes bang and their parents don't even know it, and always preach to them "I don't want you joining a gang" after they've been in one for some years.

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 12th, 2004, 6:28 pm

University Heights? Isn't that where Stephenson Park is? But in my opinion, if something's nice, it has to have high property value, nice houses, and no gangs/graffiti. I heard some houses in the Keystones' hood are pretty expensive, but the Centerview Piru's "hood" is very nice and it cracks me up laughing when I picture them banging there. (no disrespect) As for the nicest neighborhood in Inglewood, I don't think it's the Avenue Piru's hood, I think it's the Morningside Park area, bordering the IFG turf, considering they're more violent than APG.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 12th, 2004, 7:27 pm

Naw I don't think the houses in Keystone are nice. They are average looking but nothing to expensive. Plus Keystone tags their hood up alot.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 13th, 2004, 12:47 am

Kev1 wrote:University Heights? Isn't that where Stephenson Park is? But in my opinion, if something's nice, it has to have high property value, nice houses, and no gangs/graffiti. I heard some houses in the Keystones' hood are pretty expensive, but the Centerview Piru's "hood" is very nice and it cracks me up laughing when I picture them banging there. (no disrespect) As for the nicest neighborhood in Inglewood, I don't think it's the Avenue Piru's hood, I think it's the Morningside Park area, bordering the IFG turf, considering they're more violent than APG.
I don't thiiink Stephenson Park is inside University Heights. But yeah, I feel u on what you say is nice. And in Centerview's "hood" and most of ECC 190s hood, it's nooo grafitti....and if u see grafitti one nite, it's usually gone the next day.

But I hate it when people from Carson try to act as if it's rough there, and sayin mess like "if you drive in my neighborhood and they donno u, they are gonna block u in and question u" and whatever else...I am like please, this isn't even rough to people from Beverly hills.

direeee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by direeee » February 13th, 2004, 12:52 am

MY MOM GOT QUESTIONED WHEN DROPPING OFF ONE OF HER FELLOW EMPLOYEES OFF IN CARSON. SHE DRIVES A SHITTY AS CAR AND MY MOMS IS PRETTY OLD TO. SHE TOLD ME THE STORY AND SAID IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF HER. IT WAS DOWN NORMANDIE. She told me it was near a park so im assuming normandie park.. she say they were south east asian or something.. anyone kno who they could be

direeee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by direeee » February 13th, 2004, 12:57 am

i meant normandie playground.. sorry about the caps too

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 13th, 2004, 1:16 am

normadie playgrounds is in Los Angeles off Normadie and Venice not in carson, it must be another park ur talkin about

direeee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by direeee » February 13th, 2004, 8:16 am

my bad, anyone know what park is down there

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 13th, 2004, 10:41 am

playboY gangsters border beverly hills...avenue piru hood in inglewood looks likes ladera heights......venice was high property values...WEST LOS ANGELES GANGS PERIOD......MANSFIELDS FAIRFAX/WLA

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 13th, 2004, 11:46 am

Normandie park in Torrance is off of 223rd and Normandie. It is in a little strip called the "Harbor Gateway" Thats my hood homie. East Side Torrance Diablos!!1!! But there are NO ASIANS in that part of town Only Mexicans

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 13th, 2004, 1:37 pm

I think the Mansfield Gangster Crip neighborhood is middle class and NO, the jungles are not in an exclusive area, but they are next to one.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 13th, 2004, 1:50 pm

samdoobie wrote:Naw I don't think the houses in Keystone are nice. They are average looking but nothing to expensive. Plus Keystone tags their hood up alot.
I always liked the 1-11's, but I think MFGC is the richest off hand. (Black gangs in L.A. that is.)

What sets in Hollywood Hills, Santa Monica, Palos Verdes, Encino??????

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 13th, 2004, 6:30 pm

Who's hoods are in the "westside" of athens? Like 126th between Figeroua and hoover, it is some nice houses over there, and people I know that live over there say it's no gangs but I don't believe em.

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 13th, 2004, 8:46 pm

Are the East Coast Crips 190 in that huge area between Avalon, Wilmington, University, and Del Amo? If so, a lot of the houses I saw online were pretty ugly. Most were nice though.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”