B Real

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

B Real

Unread post by youngwun » March 11th, 2006, 10:45 pm

I've stated a couple of times that B Real is from Neighborhood Families Blood, which is now part of Family Swan Blood. But a lot of niggaz don't seem to believe that and are convinced he is from a Ese set. Here is an excerpt from his website bio at brealonline.com...
My first memory of getting into trouble was when I was about 12 or 13. I stopped at a deli on the way to school with a friend of mine, who began stuffing shit down my shirt. I just went along with it. Hell, everyone else in my family hustled, I might as well too. We ended up getting caught and I tried my best to hold in my laughter as my friend cried like a little girl in front of the cops. My gangsta days came soon after. I was introduced to Sen, who was the G in our city of South Gate, California which borders Compton and all those areas. He was feared because he hung out with alot of the cats from South Central and Watts. Everything kind of fell into place for me. I was never recruited in a gang or forced into it. I chose it. I started bangin' with Sen's homies, which was different from what my brothers were doing. I was with the Bloods, a black gang, when most Mexicans and Latins rolled with their own gangs. But those guys had my back so I never saw a problem with it. Once I started to bang with the bloods, things really started to get crazy. I remember many close calls and many shoot outs where my homies and I were dodging bullets. Most of this went down in the summers of 1986 to 1989. At that time, it was basically a war in the street. Alot of my material comes from that time in my life- friends getting shot, some getting lucky and living. Some not. I had alot of close calls myself.

I remember one occasion where I was on the block with 5 or 6 of my homies, bouncin a basketball. The ball hit the curb and bounced away. As I bent down to pick it up, a car rolled by with a guy sitting on the window ledge, aiming his gun over the roof of the car. When I ducked is when he started shooting. He missed me and caught one of my homies in the ankle. This lifestyle does catch up with you though, and one time I was not so lucky. I was at a party in another Blood neighborhood that bordered a Crip neighborhood and a couple of my homies wanted to make a weed run. Two or three guys decided to come with us to watch our backs, but unfortunately the one that was supposed to bring his gun left it behind. We got to a corner and car full of crips pulled up. I expected my homie to let some shots off, but since he left his gun at the party I was out of luck. One of the Crips had a rifle and let off 5 shots. The first one hit my homie in the forearm. The last one hit me. It felt like a charlie horse. I didn't even realize what had happened or how bad it was until I turned the corner and stopped to look to see if they were still after us. The bullet had punctured my lung.My homies took me to the hospital where I would lay on a gurney for 2 hours before anyone helped me. The cops came in to question me, asking me who shot me. Eventually they told me that I probably deserved it and left. That was one of my main motivations for writing "Pigs". I also wrote "Lick a Shot" based on that night
Just clearing that up.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 12th, 2006, 1:31 am

I think niggaz don't wanna hear it because that fool hardly be flaggin, always wearin that joker gear, and how come yall niggas didn't have his back when he had beef with Ice cube? Mack 10 on that record said no b-dawgs knew that nigga, thats probably implanted in a lot of minds. Anyways, it look like B-real just be rollin with the ese cats nowadays. I guess the mexicans would hate on him if he was givin it up for his hood.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 12th, 2006, 8:24 am

Look who "no B-dawgs know that nigga" came from: Wack 10. That dude gets A LOT of love from Bloods, right?

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » March 12th, 2006, 10:55 am

Yea i remember. Sinister (big evils brother) from 89family had a song dissing B-real about him leaving and not coming back to the hood.And mack 10 really was from Queen street my relative quick draw from center park said he hung and slang dope but wasnt really a rider.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 12th, 2006, 11:21 am

Yeah, B Real did bail but I dunno... Mack 10 stuck around and tried to still claim, but had niggaz from CMGB, IFGB and Avenue Piru calling him out. Probably the most hated rapper by real bangers it seems haha... nigga definately burned some bridges.

What was that Sinister song on?

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 12th, 2006, 3:59 pm

sinister had that album "mobbin 4 life" or some shit

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » March 12th, 2006, 11:26 pm

Sinister was the shit
"still won't forget you g" was my knock

messi19

Unread post by messi19 » May 17th, 2007, 7:44 pm

I've never understood why Mack 10 was so hated on..anyone explain??
Full story tho

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » May 17th, 2007, 8:22 pm

B-Real is half black...

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » May 17th, 2007, 8:42 pm

hey messi i know that the relativez big wy and suga buga dissed him hard they mad a song called fuck mack10

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » May 19th, 2007, 6:46 am

I never knew mack-10 would even get a diss from big wy and suga buga cause i thought it was all blood love not no damn hatin.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 19th, 2007, 8:13 am

looney wrote:hey messi i know that the relativez big wy and suga buga dissed him hard they mad a song called fu-- mack10
I heard that sh*t, he right they gave 1-0 the biz with that song, he never responded

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 19th, 2007, 1:02 pm

Past wrote:B-Real is half black...
Wasnt that guy a blood or somethin in Cali?
and made the song with snoop dogg, Vato

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » May 19th, 2007, 1:04 pm

Richboy wrote:
Yeah the leader of cypress hill...

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » May 19th, 2007, 2:07 pm

the Young Hoggs Dissed MaC 10 because they was on cuhz c.d was back in the days and cuhz never payed them

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 19th, 2007, 2:11 pm

B-Real is Cuban, but some Cubans are black.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » May 19th, 2007, 2:36 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
B-real is half mexican and half Afro-Cuban therfor he is half black he even had afro back in the 90s.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 20th, 2007, 2:52 pm

Past wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
B-real is half mexican and half Afro-Cuban therfor he is half black he even had afro back in the 90s.
So what if he had an afro. Are you trying to say that him having an afro meant that he was Afro-American? B-Real is Cuban & if he is anything else, then please provide proof.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » May 20th, 2007, 3:09 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Past wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
So what if he had an afro. Are you trying to say that him having an afro meant that he was Afro-American? B-Real is Cuban & if he is anything else, then please provide proof.
what im saying is his mother is a black cuban he is half black .

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 21st, 2007, 12:31 am

Shox112 wrote:
looney wrote:hey messi i know that the relativez big wy and suga buga dissed him hard they mad a song called fu-- mack10
I heard that sh*t, he right they gave 1-0 the biz with that song, he never responded

HATE IN YOUR EYEZ WAS MACK 10 DISS.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » May 21st, 2007, 1:28 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Past wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Being Black dont make you an African American.

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Re: B Real

Unread post by tray36 » October 29th, 2008, 1:47 am

insane in the membrane yea

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » March 30th, 2009, 4:26 am

ive always wanted 2 no why are the vatos cool with him when he cuban & sen dog is black(cuban) & sayin vato & all that mexican slang & actin like them

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » March 30th, 2009, 11:20 am

koz probably he's hanging around with some vatos and some blacks...plus as he said in his bio his older brothers are vatos he was the only one from family to get into crip/blood shit(thanks to Sen)

By the way half year ago they were in israel and Sen Dog was wearing big ass red rag from his back left pocket..which is kinda strange to me...

And the funny thing is when B started saying "Who u trying to get crazy with ese?Don't you know i'm loco?" He waved his fingers in the way to show that curly long hair that orthodox jews are wearing on both sides..Which meant they are all crazy mofos.lol

and yeah he WAS from NF(S gang or dont bang!)

SIcKASSORANGEcOUNTY
What city do you live in now?: ORANGE cOUNTY

Re:

Unread post by SIcKASSORANGEcOUNTY » April 6th, 2009, 11:05 pm

Richboy wrote:
YEA HE DID AND BOTH HIM ANS SNOOP BITxH GOT CALLED OUT BY CHINO GRANDE FROM WHITTIER 13.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » April 20th, 2009, 11:21 am

hahah chino grandes lil homie over here
and make sure when you goto his concerts DO NOT forget your pom poms and vaseline hahaha

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » April 24th, 2009, 12:59 am

atm//TONE wrote:hahah chino grandes lil homie over here
and make sure when you goto his concerts DO NOT forget your pom poms and vaseline hahaha
hahaha easy now