delusional devils

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 23rd, 2006, 3:19 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:Quite frankly,and I mean this from the heart.....most white americans are INSANE.I mean look at how they think and act.They are sick.Lunatics.From George Washington to your average everyday se11...whites are NUTS.

You are joking right?
no Im not.The United States has been pretty fucked up towards blacks.You dont agree?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 23rd, 2006, 3:21 pm

so in you peoples opinions,blacks should just shut up and ignore the rampant discrimination(yes Ill say it as many times as its relevant) that is crippling our community,and just suffer in silence?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 23rd, 2006, 4:49 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:Quite frankly,and I mean this from the heart.....most white americans are INSANE.I mean look at how they think and act.They are sick.Lunatics.From George Washington to your average everyday se11...whites are NUTS.
i'm nuts! your the one that called america a third world country.
I said that minorities in america experience third world like conditions (majority unemployed,over halfr of kids born below poverty level etc) here in America.WHich is true.
I would like to repeat my question:

Who are the leading political heads of the institutionalized racism in america?
Which famous guys are openly racist and discriminating?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 23rd, 2006, 5:07 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
I said that minorities in america experience third world like conditions (majority unemployed,over halfr of kids born below poverty level etc) here in America.WHich is true.
DID YOU NOT WATCH THE VIDEO?!?!?!?!?!

viewtopic.php?t=12752

over halfr of kids born below poverty level
AMERICAN "POVERTY" IS THIRD WORLD PARADISE

WHERE IN THRID WORLD COUNTRIES DO YOU HEAR ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT RANDOMLY GIVING OUT FREE CHEESE AND CRACKERS AND CANNED FOOD?

WHERE DO THEY GET FREE HOSPITAL SERVICE FOR EMERGENCIES LIKE HEART ATTACKS?

WHERE DO THEY GET SHELTER TO ORPHANS OR ABANDONED CHILDREN?

WHERE DO THEY GIVE FOOD STAMPS??

NOWHERE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 23rd, 2006, 5:11 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
do you know the difference between the poverty line in brazil or haiti and the united states?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 23rd, 2006, 5:12 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:so in you peoples opinions,blacks should just shut up and ignore the rampant discrimination(yes Ill say it as many times as its relevant) that is crippling our community,and just suffer in silence?
wow you said it again. nice going.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 23rd, 2006, 6:09 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=12752

WHERE IN THRID WORLD COUNTRIES DO YOU HEAR ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT RANDOMLY GIVING OUT FREE CHEESE AND CRACKERS AND CANNED FOOD?

Even though its the lowest standard of all western countries.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 23rd, 2006, 9:07 pm

Sentenza wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
I would like to repeat my question:

Who are the leading political heads of the institutionalized racism in america?Which famous guys are openly racist and discriminating?

All of its founders and all of the elected presidents.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 23rd, 2006, 9:12 pm

Sentenza wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=12752

Even though its the lowest standard of all western countries.
AND STILL NOWHERE NEAR THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES

p.s. dishonor any response?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 23rd, 2006, 9:16 pm

Respond to what?The unemployment,child morality and poverty rates for MY PEOPLE mirror those of third world countries.No matter how much you all try to ignore THE MAJORITY OF THE MALE MEMBERS OF MY RACE ARE JOBLESS.MOST.MOST OF OUR CHILDREN ARE BORN BELOW THE POVERTY LEVEL.NOT AT THE POVERTY LEVEL,BELOW IT.This is devestating shit.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 23rd, 2006, 9:21 pm

We literally have known racists and white supremicists on our currency with the words ''liberty'' above them.Whose liberty? Most def not blacks.That fact alone lets you know that the USA is a white supremicist country.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 23rd, 2006, 11:11 pm

The vast majority of people in the USA are firmly against WP.

I agree there is misunderstanding and ignorance regarding Blacks on a perception level by many of these people. And also many of them don't know history well.

Hey, about your assertions that the majority of Black men in the USA are unemployed, how are you arriving at that conclusion? I ask because the Bureau of Labor, the department responsible for collecting and compiling those statistics are reporting http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm for February, 2006 that:

"Following a decline in January, the unemployment rate for adult men edged up to 4.2 percent in February. The jobless rates for the other major worker groups--adult women (4.3 percent), teenagers (15.4 percent), whites (4.1 percent), blacks (9.3 percent), and Hispanics (5.5 percent)--showed little or no change over the month. The unemployment rate for Asians was 3.2 percent, not seasonally adjusted. "

If you check the tables of Black unemployment from January 2005 - February 2006 on the same page Black unemployment is always under 10%. A signficant number to be certain but even if only Black men comprise that percentage (and they do not) then it would still be about 20% and that is nowhere near a majority.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 24th, 2006, 12:08 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
se11 wrote:i dont mind gonzo saying honkeys or crackers because i know he's not a racist piece of shit like blackman is. he's not going around calling me the devil and i know he's a respectable person. its like have one friend thats different from you and you rip on him for being what he is, but at the same time, you'd get down for him whenever he needs you to.
wait a FUCKIN MINUTE... if they are gonna use words like cracker and honky, then I am gonna use the word nigger.

anything else would be PREJUDICED HYPOCRACY.

or are we practicing "reverse descrimination" again?

anyway.. I really resent being called anything derogatory.... but i can dish it out and take it like the best of them.
Shut up.

Cracker!
OMG that "shrub" mask thing.... I cant take you seriously! LMFFAO

c'm on!! put em up! LOL

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 24th, 2006, 12:13 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:We literally have known racists and white supremicists on our currency with the words ''liberty'' above them.Whose liberty? Most def not blacks.That fact alone lets you know that the USA is a white supremicist country.

oh/ so you're mad because there are no black dead presidents?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 24th, 2006, 12:25 am

It was also made clear that the poverty level in my part of the world is twice as much as i earn .... I am classified extreme poverty level.... yes a single parent white person who works for a living....

.... I may be financially challenged, but I dont feel sorry for myself or commit crimes or sell dope because I dont have enough money to have things I dont really need.

I am happy with the means I have. I want for nothing and I make half as much as it takes to be under the poverty level.

poverty is an attitude.
I am not in poverty because I'm not impovershed.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 24th, 2006, 5:00 am

poverty is an attitude.
Not necessarily.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 24th, 2006, 9:51 am

Sentenza wrote:
poverty is an attitude.
Not necessarily.
Some interesting webpages:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in ... ted_States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowest-inc ... ted_States

I don't see Milwaukee County (e.g. City of Milwaukee, Wisconsin) on this list. That doesn't mean much imo though after looking at those median household incomes. I bet it's real tough in Buffalo County, South Dakota.

Contrast that with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highest-in ... ted_States the highest income counties in the USA. Marin County, CA is at the top of the pile but notice that Ozaukee County and Waukesha County in Wisconsin are ranked in there among the highest median household incomes in the nation.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 11:46 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:The vast majority of people in the USA are firmly against WP.

I agree there is misunderstanding and ignorance regarding Blacks on a perception level by many of these people. And also many of them don't know history well.

Hey, about your assertions that the majority of Black men in the USA are unemployed, how are you arriving at that conclusion? I ask because the Bureau of Labor, the department responsible for collecting and compiling those statistics are reporting http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm for February, 2006 that:

"Following a decline in January, the unemployment rate for adult men edged up to 4.2 percent in February. The jobless rates for the other major worker groups--adult women (4.3 percent), teenagers (15.4 percent), whites (4.1 percent), blacks (9.3 percent), and Hispanics (5.5 percent)--showed little or no change over the month. The unemployment rate for Asians was 3.2 percent, not seasonally adjusted. "

If you check the tables of Black unemployment from January 2005 - February 2006 on the same page Black unemployment is always under 10%. A signficant number to be certain but even if only Black men comprise that percentage (and they do not) then it would still be about 20% and that is nowhere near a majority.

Those are misleading stats,the United States spreads those on purpose.Most black men are unemployed nationwide.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 11:58 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
poverty is an attitude.
Not necessarily.

I don't see Milwaukee County (e.g. City of Milwaukee, Wisconsin) on this list. That doesn't mean much imo though after looking at those median household incomes. I bet it's real tough in Buffalo County, South Dakota.

Contrast that with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highest-in ... ted_States the highest income counties in the USA. Marin County, CA is at the top of the pile but notice that Ozaukee County and Waukesha County in Wisconsin are ranked in there among the highest median household incomes in the nation.
The official unemployment stats for black men in Milwaukee is 59%.Id say its closer to 80%.Nearly every other black person from Milwaukee would agree.
Relatively low unemployment rates for Wisconsin mask deep and persistent pockets of unemployment among African American men from low income families. In Milwaukee the percentage of young African American workers who showed sustained unemployment for the entire three month period from January to March, 1990 was 41 percent, more than ten times the official Milwaukee area unemployment rate of 3.8 percent for March, 1990. When the U.S. Department of Labor's alternative measure for unemployment is calculated including discouraged workers plus one-half of the part-time labor force, the unemployment rate for young African American men in Milwaukee was estimated at 60 percent in First Quarter, 1990.
The vast majority of African American men in their early twenties who were employed were relegated to marginal, low-wage jobs for the duration of the 39 month period studied with most of the jobs in retail trades and the service industries. In 1990 only 885 of the 8,421 jobs held by men in the study population paid a living wage, and only 386 jobs paid a family wage.
Milwaukee had the highest black unemployment rate of the major cities surveyed in 2002 by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The bureau also found that 59% of Milwaukee's black males 16 and older were idle, and that the city's black unemployment rate was more than three times its white unemployment rate.

I have already posted this before,but you all seem eager to completely ignore what I post and then bitch about me ''saying the same thing over and over.

http://www2.jsonline.com/news/gen/dec04/280965.asp

[/img]

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 12:00 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:We literally have known racists and white supremicists on our currency with the words ''liberty'' above them.Whose liberty? Most def not blacks.That fact alone lets you know that the USA is a white supremicist country.

oh/ so you're mad because there are no black dead presidents?
No Im mad because of the complete lack of respect for our lives this country and its leaders and heros have.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 12:02 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:The vast majority of people in the USA are firmly against WP.
Not true at all.The vast majority of the people in the USA support or purposely ignore white supremacy.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 24th, 2006, 6:19 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Not true at all.The vast majority of the people in the USA support or purposely ignore white supremacy.
The vast majority of people in the USA do not support WP. Most have never even met a formal WP racist. Sorry friend, your trying to assert something that's not true.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 24th, 2006, 6:24 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:

Those are misleading stats,the United States spreads those on purpose.Most black men are unemployed nationwide.
So you are asserting then that the government of the United States of America is purposefully collecting and dissiminating false statistics in an institutionalized conspiracy to cover up a situation that is magnitudes worse as you assert?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 6:36 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
What U.S. of A. are you living in?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 24th, 2006, 7:06 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
poverty is an attitude.
Not necessarily.

The official unemployment stats for black men in Milwaukee is 59%.Id say its closer to 80%.Nearly every other black person from Milwaukee would agree.
Relatively low unemployment rates for Wisconsin mask deep and persistent pockets of unemployment among African American men from low income families. In Milwaukee the percentage of young African American workers who showed sustained unemployment for the entire three month period from January to March, 1990 was 41 percent, more than ten times the official Milwaukee area unemployment rate of 3.8 percent for March, 1990. When the U.S. Department of Labor's alternative measure for unemployment is calculated including discouraged workers plus one-half of the part-time labor force, the unemployment rate for young African American men in Milwaukee was estimated at 60 percent in First Quarter, 1990.
The vast majority of African American men in their early twenties who were employed were relegated to marginal, low-wage jobs for the duration of the 39 month period studied with most of the jobs in retail trades and the service industries. In 1990 only 885 of the 8,421 jobs held by men in the study population paid a living wage, and only 386 jobs paid a family wage.
Milwaukee had the highest black unemployment rate of the major cities surveyed in 2002 by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The bureau also found that 59% of Milwaukee's black males 16 and older were idle, and that the city's black unemployment rate was more than three times its white unemployment rate.

I have already posted this before,but you all seem eager to completely ignore what I post and then bitch about me ''saying the same thing over and over.

[/img]
I don't see how that journal source statistics present an accurate picture. The state of Wisconsin's published legislature statistics for 2000 at http://www.legis.state.wi.us/lrb/bb/03bb/145-146.pdf assert that:

"Following a decade marked by a strong economy and job growth, overall unemployment in Wisconsin was a relatively low 4.7% in 2000. Unemployment is defined for persons ages 16 years and over as being out of paid work but actively seeking employment in the civilian labor force. Men were more likely to be unemployed than women (5.1% vs. 4.2%). There also remains a troubling disparity in unemployment when the data are broken down by race. Unemployment rates were highest among Black men and women (17% and 14%), a lingering consequence of lower educational achievement among Blacks, a serious “mismatch” between the residential location and availability of jobs and discrimination in hiring. As with all demographic phenomena, unemployment rates vary considerably across the state (Fig. 46). The lowest rates of total unemployment in 2000 were in Calumet and Ozaukee Counties (2.2% each). These counties also had the lowest unemployment rates for men and women. Overall, 16 counties had less than 3% unemployment for women, and 6 counties had under 3% unemployment for men. The county with the highest rate of unemployment was Menominee County (16.5%). Four other counties had unemployment rates over 8% – Iron (8.9%), Bayfield (8.5%), Jackson (8.3%), and Ashland (8.1%). Menominee, Iron, Bayfield, and Jackson each had unemployment rates greater than 10% among men. Only one county had an unemployment rate of over 10% among women (Menominee, 16%). Women in three other counties had unemployment rates over 6.5% – Adams (7.9%), Bayfield (6.7%) and Milwaukee (6.7%)."

The 2004 published statistics for the 2005-2006 session by the state legislature at http://www.legis.state.wi.us/lrb/bb/05bb/680-690.pdf assert that:

"Labor Force — An average of about 2,919,200 workers were employed in Wisconsin in 2004. Another 152,000 were part of the available work force but were unemployed, resulting in an average unemployment rate of 4.9% for 2004. Since 1970, Wisconsin’s labor force has increased by over 1.1 million workers from 1,941,700 to 3,071,200 in 2004. Based on January figures, the state’s highest unemployment rate for that period occurred in 1983 when it reached 11.7%."

Now the journal article you selected is talking about Black men older than 16 who are not employed or in the labor market. Subtract out all the full time students, stay at home dads, those retired, those on disability, etc... not to mention those working under the table and you'll find the balance is materially less than what that author is asserting and more in line with both the US Census Bureau and the state of Wisconsin legislature statistics.

Furthermore, they cite as their source the US Census Bureau. As stated, http://www.bls.gov/cps/home.htm that site shows the numbers as lining up much closer to the state of Wisconsin legislature statistics.

So other than a single article that appears to be prejudiced in its presentation, I'm not seeing objective evidence for your position. I won't doubt your subjective statement about everyone you know being unemployed. Short of going to Milwaukee County and doing real primary research, how could I?

The statistics do show a significantly higher percentage of Black unemployed males, yes there is a problem, but it does not extrapolate to your assertions as far as I can see. I don't see any evidence for a government cover up either. Just the facts.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 24th, 2006, 11:08 pm

The unemployment,child morality and poverty rates for MY PEOPLE mirror those of third world countries.
\

NO THEY FUCKING DONT!!! ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED. PEOPLE IN BRAZIL HAVE PISS AND SHIT RUNNING DOWN A RIVER IN THEIR TOWN BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO SEWAGE SYSTEM. THEY HAVE TO KILL AND PICK THEIR OWN MEALS. THINK ABOUT 30,000 PEOPLE LIVING IN ABOUT 500 SQUARE MILES. THATS FUCKING POVERTY.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 24th, 2006, 11:21 pm

blackmanofhonor, how come you are the ONLY person on this website that can go on with 10 page multiple thread arguments with about 8 different people? seriously?! even people like acmewhitebread haven't done what you do. everytime you say something, you offend people and then go back and fourth with your b/s "whites are holding down black" argument. we had this same conversation about a year ago, and it lasted all day, and went for about 10 pages as well.

how come you are the ONLY person that can manage multiple 10 page conversations with different people that disagree with you? i can think of everyone else who may offend people; X, acmewhitebread, that asian guy that think asians and blacks are blood related. none of them can manage to do what you do.

maybe its not other people, maybe its JUST YOU!

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 25th, 2006, 1:29 am

Speaking for myself, I am not offended. Now I do see a disparity in the statistics, just not anywhere near the disparity that's being asserted. Honestly, I don't think using the skewed statistics in that prejudiced article to project a greater than accurate perspective of a real problem is even necessary. The numbers clearly show a disparity. Why try to pull one over to make it seem worse than it is? It's not necessary.

Also, each generation needs to be taught. They don't come out of the womb literate (or racist for that matter). Saying almost all of a hundred million young people are either racist or wilfully choosing to ignore something they may not even relate to, be all that aware of, or properly understand (especially as it relates in its historical context) is no reason to call them all racists. Logically, that's just not accurate.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 25th, 2006, 3:53 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
The vast majority of people in the USA do not support WP. Most have never even met a formal WP racist. Sorry friend, your trying to assert something that's not true.
discriminating is supporting white supremacy.You dont have to be in a ''WP group'' to do so.The USA itself is built upon white supremicist concepts.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 25th, 2006, 3:56 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
poverty is an attitude.
Not necessarily.

[/img]
I don't see how that journal source statistics present an accurate picture. The state of Wisconsin's published legislature statistics for 2000 at http://www.legis.state.wi.us/lrb/bb/03bb/145-146.pdf assert that:

"Following a decade marked by a strong economy and job growth, overall unemployment in Wisconsin was a relatively low 4.7% in 2000. Unemployment is defined for persons ages 16 years and over as being out of paid work but actively seeking employment in the civilian labor force. Men were more likely to be unemployed than women (5.1% vs. 4.2%). There also remains a troubling disparity in unemployment when the data are broken down by race. Unemployment rates were highest among Black men and women (17% and 14%), a lingering consequence of lower educational achievement among Blacks, a serious “mismatch” between the residential location and availability of jobs and discrimination in hiring. As with all demographic phenomena, unemployment rates vary considerably across the state (Fig. 46). The lowest rates of total unemployment in 2000 were in Calumet and Ozaukee Counties (2.2% each). These counties also had the lowest unemployment rates for men and women. Overall, 16 counties had less than 3% unemployment for women, and 6 counties had under 3% unemployment for men. The county with the highest rate of unemployment was Menominee County (16.5%). Four other counties had unemployment rates over 8% – Iron (8.9%), Bayfield (8.5%), Jackson (8.3%), and Ashland (8.1%). Menominee, Iron, Bayfield, and Jackson each had unemployment rates greater than 10% among men. Only one county had an unemployment rate of over 10% among women (Menominee, 16%). Women in three other counties had unemployment rates over 6.5% – Adams (7.9%), Bayfield (6.7%) and Milwaukee (6.7%)."

The 2004 published statistics for the 2005-2006 session by the state legislature at http://www.legis.state.wi.us/lrb/bb/05bb/680-690.pdf assert that:

"Labor Force — An average of about 2,919,200 workers were employed in Wisconsin in 2004. Another 152,000 were part of the available work force but were unemployed, resulting in an average unemployment rate of 4.9% for 2004. Since 1970, Wisconsin’s labor force has increased by over 1.1 million workers from 1,941,700 to 3,071,200 in 2004. Based on January figures, the state’s highest unemployment rate for that period occurred in 1983 when it reached 11.7%."

Now the journal article you selected is talking about Black men older than 16 who are not employed or in the labor market. Subtract out all the full time students, stay at home dads, those retired, those on disability, etc... not to mention those working under the table and you'll find the balance is materially less than what that author is asserting and more in line with both the US Census Bureau and the state of Wisconsin legislature statistics.

Furthermore, they cite as their source the US Census Bureau. As stated, http://www.bls.gov/cps/home.htm that site shows the numbers as lining up much closer to the state of Wisconsin legislature statistics.

So other than a single article that appears to be prejudiced in its presentation, I'm not seeing objective evidence for your position. I won't doubt your subjective statement about everyone you know being unemployed. Short of going to Milwaukee County and doing real primary research, how could I?

The statistics do show a significantly higher percentage of Black unemployed males, yes there is a problem, but it does not extrapolate to your assertions as far as I can see. I don't see any evidence for a government cover up either. Just the facts.
Youre too ignorant to ever understand.At least 70% of the black male population here is unemployed,and its not happy stay home dads and students,its destroyed families,high poverty and high prison rates.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 25th, 2006, 4:08 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

So you are asserting then that the government of the United States of America is purposefully collecting and dissiminating false statistics in an institutionalized conspiracy to cover up a situation that is magnitudes worse as you assert?
Yes.

Ask ANY black person from anywhere and they will laugh at you if you say only 10% of black men are unemployed.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 25th, 2006, 11:23 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
discriminating is supporting white supremacy.You dont have to be in a ''WP group'' to do so.The USA itself is built upon white supremicist concepts.
That's your definition and it's not compatible with Websters. To discriminate is "to make a distinction between people on the basis of class or category without regard to individual merit."

That means first there has to be a certain level of awareness and second a decision to discriminate.