White America:sick,evil liars

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
T-drop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by T-drop » March 24th, 2006, 1:40 pm

Dont be a racist if you dont like racists

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 24th, 2006, 1:41 pm

so im a ghetto gang banger,and so is every other black man?Oh i see,thats why whites discriminate against us.I wonder what came first,whites racism or our supposed love of being criminals? Maybe us being the criminals?maybe some of us stole from them on the slave ships on the way to this country?man, we are badddddddd
past is past. present is now. people look around them see higher murder, robery, rape, and crime rates in the ghetto, why would anybody necessarily want to welcome ghetto people in? thats why "some" people may get a bad rep.

if you want to be a difference, get a job and make something of yourself. anyone being held down is letting them self be held down or holding them self down.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 1:49 pm

se11 wrote:
so im a ghetto gang banger,and so is every other black man?Oh i see,thats why whites discriminate against us.I wonder what came first,whites racism or our supposed love of being criminals? Maybe us being the criminals?maybe some of us stole from them on the slave ships on the way to this country?man, we are badddddddd
past is past. present is now. people look around them see higher murder, robery, rape, and crime rates in the ghetto, why would anybody necessarily want to welcome ghetto people in? thats why "some" people may get a bad rep.

If someone is moving in a ''white'' neighborhood then they obviously have a job.so what does crime and ghetto etc have to do with a person wanting a home?

Its good talking to you se11,you actually give me a deeper understanding of just how insane whites are,and how they actually feel justifiied keeping us unemployed and in the ghetto.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 1:54 pm

T-drop wrote:Dont be a racist if you dont like racists

Racism will never die.Whites and blacks can never live in the same society with equality for all.Segragation is the only way.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 1:56 pm

see how se11 justifies and even acknowledges whites racism,but yet still says that its all blacks fault,and that we could really integrate with them if ''we wanted to''?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 2:15 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote: You must have self esteem confused with realizing the truth.Ignoring whites CONSTANT,DEEPLY IMBEDDED RACISM will not make me a better person.

I think very highly of myself,the problem is the majority of this country thinks very lowly of my entire race and they act upon those thoughts,thus,making the situation _____ for us like whites have ALWAYS done in America.
Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.
Because youre white.ANd most whites view any discussion of racism cs bitching or making excuses.
I think the "poor me" routine sounds the same no matter what color a person is.
There you go with the ''pity'' BS.Whites are doing,and have been doing,some greedy,evil bu|lcrap to us.You think we should remain quiet about whites constantly discriminating against us?

Obviously...in you're eyes you are being repressed. There is nothing I can say to change how you view the world you live in.
Blacks are being repressed.This is nothing new,and is blatently obvious .Youre the typigal whitm who chooses to ignore this and pretend that its a figment of blacks imagination.Youre evil.
OMG! You don't even know me and you are going to say I am evil. That is just straight ignorant.[/comor]

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 24th, 2006, 2:17 pm

[quote:056a799615="blackmanofhonor"]
T-drop wrote:Dont âe a racist if you dont like racists

Racism will never die.Whites and blacks can never live in the same society with equality for all.Segragation is the only way.[/quote]

:shock:

Well look how well segregation of Jews and Palestineans worked out in Israel?

ya...

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 24th, 2006, 2:17 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:[quote:ecbq763189="T-drop"]Dont be a racist if you dont like racists

Racism will never die.Whites and blacks can never live in the same society with equality for all.Segragation is the only way.[/quote]

You sound like a racist white.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 2:42 pm

GTS wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

Racism will never die.Whites and blacks can never live in the same society with equality for all.Segragation is the only way.
Its the truth.The only people hurting from this ''intergration'' shit is us.Whites arent the ones jobless in poverty killing each other.Its not like we are really intergrated anyway,society is still segragatedfor the most part.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 2:44 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote: Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.
Because youre white.ANd most whites view any discussion of racism as bitching or making excuses.
I think the "poor me" routine sounds the same no matter what color a person is.
There you go with the ''pity'' BS.Whites are doing,and have been doing,some greedy,evil bullcrap to us.You think we should remain quiet about whites constantly discriminating against us?

Obviously...in you're eyes you are being repressed. There is nothing I can say to change how you view the world you live in.
Blacks are being repressed.This is nothing new,and is blatently obvious .Youre the typical white who chooses to ignore this and pretend that its a figment of blacks imagination.Youre evil.
OMG! You don't even know me and you are going to say I am evil. That is just straight ignorant.

i know that you refuse to acknowlege the obvious...whites are repressing blacks.Therefore you are apart of the problem and are evil.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 2:51 pm

How can we integrate with a people who think its ok to enslave us,get rich with our help,and then let the majority of us rot in poverty or prison while they hold all the jobs,businesses,prominent positions,etc for themselves?they have a 95% employment versus our 80% unemployment?how the hell is that intergration or peace?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 2:58 pm

its the same shit nationwide....whites=jobs,good neighborhoods,fair policing,low prison rates,low poverty rates

blacks=high unemployment,high poverty,ghettos,unfair policing,high prison rates

you can pretty much tell where the blacks or latinos are...just ask where the slums are.And whites intend to keep us there.They arent our brothers,they are our enemies.

this society isnt fucking intergrated anyway,there is no ''justice for all''...america was set up for whites to always be on top and everyone else to have subservient roles.I dont know about the rest of you,but thats not ok.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 2:58 pm

not ok* with me!

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 3:11 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
GTS wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

Its the truth.The only people hurting from this ''intergration'' shit is us.Whites arent the ones jobless in poverty killing each other.Its not like we are really intergrated anyway,society is still segragatedfor the most part.
Good lawd then....get a job.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 3:20 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
GTS wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

Im self employed.But that doesnt change the fact that the majority of us dont have have jobs.This is what whites use to cripple us now.

If you devils would stop discriminating against us more of us would ''get a job''.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 3:24 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
GTS wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

Im self employed.But that doesnt change the fact that the majority of us dont have have jobs.This is what whites use to cripple us now.

If you devils would stop discriminating against us more of us would ''get a job''.
You should try to get a job being a woman and a convicted felon!!!

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 3:28 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
GTS wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

Im lucky enough to have been given the opportunity for self employment.It would nice if we can ''go get jobs'' but unfort for us most employers are white,and most whites are EVIL RACIST DEVILS.

"It's as if there's a concerted effort to keep black men from getting employment, to keep them oppressed," says Wells, former president of the League of Martin, an organization of black Milwaukee police officers.

"We say we want to reintegrate individuals into the community. We say that we want to do something about unemployment in the black community, yet we want to pretend that it's a criminal record that prevents blacks from getting jobs. It's blatant, undisputed, racism," he says.

[/quote]
This study offers evidence that discrimination remains a major factor in the economic lives of black men, and highlights the fear and misunderstanding of black males that permeate the local job market.

http://www2.jsonline.com/bym/biz2biz/oct03/175535.asp

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 3:28 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
GTS wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

a white convicted felon can get a job easier than a black man with no record.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 3:30 pm

"It's as if there's a concerted effort to keep black men from getting employment, to keep them oppressed," says Wells, former president of the League of Martin, an organization of black Milwaukee police officers.

"We say we want to reintegrate individuals into the community. We say that we want to do something about unemployment in the black community, yet we want to pretend that it's a criminal record that prevents blacks from getting jobs. It's blatant, undisputed, racism," he says.
even the police admit it.Well of coarse not white police.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 3:34 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
GTS wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

A young, white, male high school graduate with a felony conviction applies in person for entry level jobs as a driver, a dishwasher, a laborer, warehouse worker and production worker that are advertised in the newspaper and admits to employers that he served 18 months in prison for possession of cocaine with intent to sell.

A young black man with similar education, work history and style of presentation, but with no criminal record, applies for the same jobs.

Who do you think is more likely to be called back?

If you picked the white man with the felony conviction, you guessed right.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 3:45 pm

Its never going to get any better, you will always have been and always will be held down/back by the white man. Is that better?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 3:46 pm

Christina,youre the typical irrational white american.On one hand its ''get a job nigger'' and on the other its ''we have most of the money and jobs and we dont hire niggers,or we only hire a few niggers and keep them in the lowest positions-glass ceiling''

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 3:49 pm

Christina Marie wrote:Its never going to get any better, you will always have been and always will be held down/back by the white man. Is that better?
no thats not better.What would be is ''this is a messed up situation,and I know it and wont ignore it.I will acknowledge that the USA is repressing blacks,support causes that seek to end it,and not be a part of the problem but the solution''

You arent genuwine and like most whites you see this as a fucking joke.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 3:50 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:Christina,youre the typical irrational white american.On one hand its ''get a job nigger'' and on the other its ''we have most of the money and jobs and we dont hire niggers,or we only hire a few niggers and keep them in the lowest positions-glass ceiling''

You are delusional!!! ALL the jobs I have worked at in my life there have been proportionate numbers of racially mixed employees. And frankly, I was the minority at a few.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 3:52 pm

our lives,our kids lives.Its a fucking joke to white people.How can you not hate a people that are like that?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 3:56 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:Its never going to get any better, you will always have been and always will be held down/back by the white man. Is that better?
no thats not better.What would be is ''this is a messed up situation,and I know it and wont ignore it.I will acknowledge that the USA is repressing blacks,support causes that seek to end it,and not be a part of the problem but the solution''

You arent genuwine and like most whites you see this as a #%@&#%@ joke.
NO. What I see is that people of all races are struggling right now to keep their heads above water and make lives for themselves and their families. Its harder and harder everyday to make ends meet and to be comfortable. This is'nt something that affects only blacks.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 3:57 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:Christina,youre the typical irrational white american.On one hand its ''get a job nigger'' and on the other its ''we have most of the money and jobs and we dont hire niggers,or we only hire a few niggers and keep them in the lowest positions-glass ceiling''

You are delusional!!! ALL the jobs I have worked at in my life there have been proportionate numbers of racially mixed employees. And frankly, I was the minority at a few.
ahh,theres the classic white ''I know your situation better than you do'' bullcrap

over 50% of black men in LA county are unemployed,so take that ''proportionate'' BS and shove it up pussy,hopefully destroying your uterus so you wont bring more fucking devils into the world.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 4:00 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

ahh,theres the classic white ''I know your situation better than you do'' bullcrap

over 50% of black men in LA county are unemployed,so take that ''proportionate'' BS and shove it up pussy,hopefully destroying your uterus so you wont bring more #%@&#%@ devils into the world.

WHOA!!!!! Well all be.....you just showed you're true colors.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 4:01 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

You arent genuwine and like most whites you see this as a #%@&#%@ joke.
NO. What I see is that people of all races are struggling right now to keep their heads above water and make lives for themselves and their families. Its harder and harder everyday to make ends meet and to be comfortable. This is'nt something that affects only blacks.

whites are not struggling on the same level as blacks(or natives and latinos),even a white criminal gets treated better in society than us when we have no record.Less than 5% of whites are unemployed and less than 5% of them are born in poverty here in america.WHile over 50% of our children are born in poverty and over 50% of us are unemployed.And there are native american reservations where upwards of 70% of the res is unemployed.Youre a fucking liar.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 4:03 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

over 50% of black men in LA county are unemployed,so take that ''proportionate'' BS and shove it up pussy,hopefully destroying your uterus so you wont bring more #%@&#%@ devils into the world.

WHOA!!!!! Well all be.....you just showed you're true colors.
my true colors have always been shown.You are a devil and you 9 out of 10 if you have kids you raised them to be the same way.''discriminate against the niggers and leave em in poverty and ignore it while we prosper''

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 4:05 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

You most certainly owe me an apology for that ^ rude comment sir. That was offensive to me as a woman. Where was the "honor" in that? You should be ashamed of yourself.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 4:07 pm

I owe you nothing but the suffering your kind has caused my people.Go to hell.