White America:sick,evil liars

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 4:08 pm

Forget the hoopla and ballyhoo celebrating Black faces in high places. The median net worth of an African American household is about $6,000, while white households wield 14 times as much wealth: more than $88,000. The disastrous details are contained in a report on wealth disparities by the Pew Hispanic Center, “The Wealth of Hispanic Households: 1996 to 2002,” but the worst news is for Blacks, one-third of whom have no assets or a negative net worth.

The bottom fell out of Black wealth accumulation in the deep recession of 2000 – 2001, a downturn that hurt all ethnic groups, but from which whites and Hispanics rapidly rebounded. Whites recouped their losses from the recession and fattened their holdings by 17 percent between 1996 and 2002. Hispanics boosted their meager household wealth to about $7,900 during that period – still only one eleventh of white households, but almost fully recovering the 27 percent loss they suffered at the turn of the 21st century. Blacks also lost 27 percent of their net worth in 2000 – 2001, but got back only 5 percent in 2002. These African American losses appear near-permanent, the result of the deindustrialization of the United States – the destruction of the Black blue-collar workforce.

Hispanics, clustered in the low wage service sector, suffered less lasting effects. However, for African Americans, the worst news just keeps on coming, the legacy of slavery and Jim Crow discrimination. As Roderick Harrison, a researcher at the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies, told the Associated Press: "Wealth is a measure of cumulative advantage or disadvantage. The fact that black and Hispanic wealth is a fraction of white wealth also reflects a history of discrimination."

It is a “reflection” in the American mirror that whites don’t want to see, believing in the vast majority that their privilege and wealth has been earned – and at no one else’s expense. In truth, as Harvard social demographer Dr. Michael A. Dawson puts it, “The racial structures in the United States continue to this day to produce wealth disparities.” Today, these structures are working feverishly to dislodge Blacks from their precarious perches in the middle class. Yet whites remain implacably opposed to engaging in even a discussion of reparations, while continuing to profit from “the inherited gift that keeps on giving” (see , May 8, 2002). Surfing through the recession with their assets largely intact, white America pretends that some malady of “culture” – rather than the crimes of a nation – is what holds African Americans back. And some Black fools believe them.

Tomfoolery in high places

“There were several members of the Congressional Black Caucus who took the position that the racial wealth disparity was due to the misbehavior of Black folks,” says Dr. William “Sandy” Darity, recalling events at the 2003 Black Caucus Week, in Washington. Several silly Black lawmakers theorized that wealth disparities could be eliminated if only African Americans would engage in less impulse buying and save more money, said Darity, a Professor of Public Policy Studies, African and African American Studies and Economics at Duke University. He continued: “In fact, if you control for income, the Black savings rate is at least as high as the white savings rate. There is some evidence to suggest that it might be higher.”

By Darity’s calculations, African Americans would have to go without food, shelter, clothing and all other expenses en masse “for well over a decade” to save enough to achieve wealth parity with whites. “So I would say, there is no way that you can catch up by systemic and careful savings. If African Americans saved all of their income – that is, if we didn’t eat, pay any bills, but saved every cent of income – we could not close the wealth gap,” said the professor, who also teaches economics at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.

In economics, the past is present; it is the cushion on which some folks arrive in this world. In the United States, those white cushions were likely embroidered by no- and low-wage Black folks whose descendants are today being slammed to the pavement with no buffer of any kind.

African American households earn less than 60 percent of median white income. At the pace of catch-up since 1968, according to a report issued earlier this year by United for a Fair Economy (UFE), “it would take 581 years” to achieve income parity with whites. But wages are not wealth. For most Americans, home ownership is the major asset. Seventy-five percent of whites own their homes, while more than half of Blacks rent. At the rate of “progress” recorded since 1970, UFE estimates “it would take 1,664 years to close the ownership gap – 55 generations.”

The roots of this unbridgeable gap – unbridgeable, that is, by the conventional mechanisms of capitalism – are much nearer. Duke University’s Dr. Darity follows the path the mule never took to examine the value of the 40 acres most ex-slaves never got. “We were supposed to get 40 million acres, we managed to accumulate 15 million by dint of our own efforts, and now we’re down to about one million acres,” said the professor. “I think people tend to deemphasize the importance of land as wealth. The areas designated by Union General William Sherman’s [1865] field order are now some of the most valuable land in American.” He is referring to the coastal regions of South Carolina and Georgia, now home and playground of the rich.

Of the 15 million acres of land accumulated by Blacks throughout the South in the aftermath of the Civil War, most “was fairly systematically taken away through terror, taxes and fraud. There were instances of the wholesale destruction of Black deeds by arson,” said Darity. The African American real estate patrimony was all but wiped out through white private and public lawlessness – crimes that led directly to today’s racial wealth disparities.

Had the post-Civil War federal government honored and expanded upon Gen. Sherman’s 1865 promise, or passed Congressman Thaddeus Stevens’ 1867 Reparations Bill for the African Slaves in the United States, which would have allotted 40 acres “to each [formerly enslaved] male person who is the head of a family,” African Americans might actually have gotten an economic leg up on the waves of European immigrants that poured into the country during the latter decades of the 1800s.

Trillions lost

What would an 1865 plot of 40 acres be worth to Black America today? According to economist Darity’s numbers, about $1.6 million dollars to every African American – not counting the mule. “That should be the anchor for reparations,” he said.

And what of free and devalued Black labor? In a 2000 paper, Professor Joe R. Feagin, of the University of Florida, at Gainesville, reviewed a number of labor reparations calculations. He concluded:

”Clearly, the sum total of the worth of all the black labor stolen by whites through the means of slavery, segregation, and contemporary discrimination is staggering – many trillions of dollars. The worth of all that labor, taking into account lost interest over time and putting it in today's dollars, is perhaps in the range of $5 to $24 trillion.”
Feagin also tackled the land issue, to demonstrate that historical federal largess to whites dwarfs current Black reparations claims:

”Passed under the Abraham Lincoln administration, the Homestead Act provided access to productive land and wealth, mostly for white families, from the 1860s to the 1930s. Some 246 million acres were provided by the federal government, at minimal cost, for some 1.5 homesteads. Research by Trina Williams…estimates that – depending on calculations of multiple ownership, mortality, marriage, and childbearing patterns – somewhere between 20 and 93 million Americans are now the beneficiaries of this large wealth-generating program over several generations. Williams (2000) suggests that the most likely figure is in the middle range, perhaps 46 million, a figure equal to about one quarter of the current population. Almost all of these beneficiaries have been white, as only 4,000 African Americans made entries under the Homestead Act.”
Thus, white folks, many of them immigrants, received multiples of the acreage promised to Blacks – 246 million vs. 40 million – yet their descendants laugh out loud when African Americans bring up “40 acres and a mule.”

Not one cash dollar

Reparations supporters may tally the bill by any number of formulas, but white America isn’t hearing any of it. Data from a study of racial divisions under the George W. Bush administration, conducted over the past four years by Harvard University Professors Michael C. Dawson and Lawrence Bobo, reveal no support among whites for cash payments to compensate Blacks for slavery and Jim Crow. “None, no support, not any,” Dawson emphasized. “It’s a different world, in terms of how different groups see reality. There’s also a different moral universe.”

Within that morally challenged universe, only 4 percent of whites favored reparations for Black slavery in surveys conducted in 2000 and 2003. Two-thirds of Black respondents favored reparations for slavery.

This year, Dawson and Bobo, both professors of African and African American Studies, sought to clarify Black and white attitudes toward three reparations proposals: cash payments to African Americans as individuals; scholarship funds for disadvantaged African American youth; or the establishment of a Community Trust, to be used to rebuild Black schools and community infrastructure and foster small business.

Whites unanimously rejected the idea of cash payments to Blacks. When asked to assume that reparations were necessary, and to choose some form of compensation, whites favored a Community Trust over scholarships. African Americans favor both cash payments and the Community Trust idea, but are more likely to support the Community Trust framework. All three proposals enjoy some degree of support among African Americans.

A question from the Dawson-Bobo 2003 survey may provide the best measure of general white moral obtuseness on issues of race. When asked if reparations should be paid to the survivors of the white destruction of the Black communities of Tulsa, Oklahoma (1921) and Rosewood, Florida (1923), 84 percent of Blacks said “yes.” Only 11 percent of whites agreed, an indication that widespread white feelings of guilt over racial oppression is a myth.

Professor Dawson noted that “even when presented with a demonstrable survivor of a contemporary event, whites oppose any reparations to the Black victims.”

That’s because most whites consider themselves to be, somehow, victims of African Americans, just as they feel set upon and victimized for no good reason by dark Islamic forces in the world, and for the same reasons that they constructed a national mythology of victimization at the hands of “savage” Indians. The Dawson-Bobo statistics tell a tale of racism in the raw.

So deep is the collective psychosis, that the current and historical reality of enforced Black economic instability, as detailed in the Pew wealth disparity study, seems to affirm many whites in their delusions of superiority. Against all facts and reason, white America rejects redress of Black grievances, because it refuses to recognize its own bloody legacy, as described by University of Florida Professor Joe Feagin:

”White privilege is ubiquitous and imbedded even where most whites cannot see it; it is the foundation of this society. It began in early white gains from slavery and has persisted under legal segregation and contemporary racism. Acceptance of this system of white privileges and black disadvantages as ‘normal’ has conferred advantages for whites now across some fifteen generations.”
There will be a reckoning.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » March 24th, 2006, 4:14 pm

se11 wrote:
but im also not taking any shit from some wanna-be malcom-x that's gonna talk shit about me
see bruthas this is what i be talking about. these devils don't want you to be able to think for your selves they want to do the thinking for you. they don't want you to be a strong minded panther or a malcom x type soldier that's gone pick up a gun and put shit in motion. they want you to be more like MLK a get slapped and turn the other cheek weak minded type nigga that has a dream and only a dream.

think about it. why is it that every time a black man whose's a revolutionary that tries to fight racism and oppression they quick to destroy him and surpress his views but everytime a house nigga side's with the white man and pushes his views and ignores the problems blacks face they glorify em and call them the model minority.

don't get me wrong i respect MLK to a certain extent cause if he hadn't of preached malcom or the panthers would have never came about.
but like huey said that turn the other cheek, i have a dream and only a dream shit is for sucka's.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 4:16 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:Christina,youre the typical irrational white american.On one hand its ''get a job nigger'' and on the other its ''we have most of the money and jobs and we dont hire niggers,or we only hire a few niggers and keep them in the lowest positions-glass ceiling''

You are delusional!!! ALL the jobs I have worked at in my life there have been proportionate numbers of racially mixed employees. And frankly, I was the minority at a few.
ahh,theres the classic white ''I know your situation better than you do'' bullcrap

over 50% of black men in LA county are unemployed,so take that ''proportionate'' BS and shove it up pussy,hopefully destroying your uterus so you wont bring more #%@&#%@ devils into the world.

You most certainly owe me an apology for that ^ rude comment sir. That was offensive to me as a woman. Where was the "honor" in that? You should be ashamed of yourself.
you should be ashamed of yourself everytime you see the american flag.Or ashamed of yourself everytime your people places thieving murderers on a pedestal.Youre a criminal,parasitic race or evil thieves who seek to exploit and control everything and everyone.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 4:19 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:Christina,youre the typical irrational white american.On one hand its ''get a job nigger'' and on the other its ''we have most of the money and jobs and we dont hire niggers,or we only hire a few niggers and keep them in the lowest positions-glass ceiling''

You are delusional!!! ALL the jobs I have worked at in my life there have been proportionate numbers of racially mixed employees. And frankly, I was the minority at a few.
ahh,theres the classic white ''I know your situation better than you do'' bullcrap

over 50% of black men in LA county are unemployed,so take that ''proportionate'' BS and shove it up pussy,hopefully destroying your uterus so you wont bring more #%@&#%@ devils into the world.

You most certainly owe me an apology for that ^ rude comment sir. That was offensive to me as a woman. Where was the "honor" in that? You should be ashamed of yourself.
you should be ashamed of yourself everytime you see the american flag.Or ashamed of yourself everytime your people places thieving murderers on a pedestal.Youre a criminal,parasitic race of evil thieves who seek to exploit and control everything and everyone.This land is not yours you fucking murdered the natives and stole it.And the wealth you enjoy is not rightfully yours,you got it from being backstabbing,enslaving,oppressive,lying,cheating devils.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 4:21 pm

johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:
se11 wrote:
but im also not taking any shit from some wanna-be malcom-x that's gonna talk shit about me
see bruthas this is what i be talking about. these devils don't want you to be able to think for your selves they want to do the thinking for you. they don't want you to be a strong minded panther or a malcom x type soldier that's gone pick up a gun and put shit in motion. they want you to be more like MLK a get slapped and turn the other cheek weak minded type nigga that has a dream and only a dream.

think about it. why is it that every time a black man whose's a revolutionary that tries to fight racism and oppression they quick to destroy him and surpress his views but everytime a house nigga side's with the white man and pushes his views and ignores the problems blacks face they glorify em and call them the model minority.

don't get me wrong i respect MLK to a certain extent cause if he hadn't of preached malcom or the panthers would have never came about.
but like huey said that turn the other cheek, i have a dream and only a dream shit is for sucka's.
fuck whites.For a LONG TIME i tried to come at them and just let them know the facts without saying they are an evil race.But I found out that..they really are an evil race,and less than 8% of them are even willing to talk about equality.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 4:24 pm

if you talk about racism to whites,they will view you as a problem and distort what you say,spread false statistics,ignore what you say,or use the classic ''i know your situation better than you'' bullcrap.Trust me,whites really are wicked,as much as we would like to think they arent as evil as thier ancestors who sent post cards of us hanging on them through the mail 60 years ago,they really are.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » March 24th, 2006, 4:32 pm

^^^^^^ i feel ya brutha...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 24th, 2006, 4:51 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

you should be ashamed of yourself everytime you see the american flag.Or ashamed of yourself everytime your people places thieving murderers on a pedestal.Youre a criminal,parasitic race or evil thieves who seek to exploit and control everything and everyone.

Christina, we been friends for a while now and I aint afraid to say this in front of the entire world...
that SOB will NEVER apologize to you because he hates us all
he is full of hate and hates us all.. wanna know why?
because he has always wanted to be white and more than that, has always wanted white pussy
but i can guarantee he is as ugly on the outside as he is on the inside and probably has a hard time getting crackwhore pussy as it .

any many that talks like that to a woman is probably a beater as well.

he has no honor.. I sdaid it long ago, and I stand firm in that.

go ahead. hate on me.... its not your race thats a disgrace.. but the individual who doles out so much hatred

you should kill yourself blackmanofhoonor... that way we can feel something besides apathy and disgust for you

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 24th, 2006, 4:53 pm

johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:^^^^^^ i feel ya brutha...
Somehow I get the feeling you're either not black or insecure about the fact that you're black johnny...

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 5:15 pm

realize the real lies wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Christina, we been friends for a while now and I aint afraid to say this in front of the entire world...
that SOB will NEVER apologize to you because he hates us all
he is full of hate and hates us all.. wanna know why?
because he has always wanted to be white and more than that, has always wanted white pussy

The last thing in this world that i would want to be is one of you motherfuckers.

And I hate you because you MISTREAT MY PEOPLE ON A WIDE SCALE LEVEL, HAVE BEEN DOING SO FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS,CONTINUE TO DO SO,AND SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 5:17 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:I owe you nothing but the suffering your kind has caused my people.Go to hell.

You go on and live in you're miserable existence, go for what you know or whatever.....but do not disrespect me. You have alot of hostility and maybe you should consider finding a healthy outlet for it.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 5:17 pm

realize the real lies wrote: you should kill yourself blackmanofhoonor... that way we can feel something besides apathy and disgust for you

Id much rather kill as many of you as possible before killing myself,if I were to do such a thing.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 5:18 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:I owe you nothing but the suffering your kind has caused my people.Go to hell.

You go on and live in you're miserable existence, go for what you know or whatever.....but do not disrespect me. You have alot of hostility and maybe you should consider finding a healthy outlet for it.
You devils make things miserable for my entire ethnicity.Fuck you all.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 5:20 pm

instead of taking our stress out on each other like we do all the time,we should start killing these devils.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 5:24 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:instead of taking our stress out on each other like we do all the time,we should start killing these devils.

Man...you have some serious issues. Have you considered seeking professional help?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 5:35 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:instead of taking our stress out on each other like we do all the time,we should start killing these devils.

Man...you have some serious issues. Have you considered seeking professional help?

Its like having your leg cut off,and you are bleeding to death,on a busy street yelling for help.And people walking by look at you like youre crazy for doing so,because they think its normal for your leg to be cut off.Thats how I feel.Im just tired.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 24th, 2006, 5:39 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
realize the real lies wrote: you should kill yourself blackmanofhoonor... that way we can feel something besides apathy and disgust for you

Id much rather kill as many of you as possible before killing myself,if I were to do such a thing.

oh YOU SLAY ME!!!!

you knw before i changed my name i got taken for being hostile for accusing blacks of saying the very thing you say here and your rude insult to my friend Christina

you, my black nemisis, are guilty of desiring GENOCIDE!!!!
I REST MY CASE!!

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 5:41 pm

whatever.I guess im supposed to love and accept whites will they oppress and fuck over us?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 24th, 2006, 6:05 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:whatever.I guess im supposed to love and accept whites will they oppress and fu-- over us?

well........ what would Jesus do?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 24th, 2006, 6:09 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:It might be that legitimate grievances have combined with imagination to cause a real and deep root of bitterness/resentment. Has anyone heard of this condition before?
what exactly am I making up?what part of the fact that white America has a sick,cruel policy towards Blacks dont you understand?
Well that would be the part where you extrapolate the situation into a far worse scenario than it really is, as evidenced by the published government statistics, and then use your extrapolated scenario as the justification for lashing out hatefully and spitefully at your perceived enemy (e.g. all white people and the USA). I think I do understand it.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 24th, 2006, 6:11 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:

Its like having your leg cut off,and you are bleeding to death,on a busy street yelling for help.And people walking by look at you like youre crazy for doing so,because they think its normal for your leg to be cut off.Thats how I feel.Im just tired.
pity is such a useless emotion and self pity is the exponential of that.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 24th, 2006, 11:10 pm

johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:
se11 wrote:

so you can run your mouth all you want because your black, then when i say something because im white, im racist and trying to hold down black people????????

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 24th, 2006, 11:12 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
wow, what a reasonable thing to say. you do realize that if their was an all out race war which is what you wanted, BLACKS WOULD LOOSE! you should have wound up as sperm in a tissue, your a complete waste to life and society.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 24th, 2006, 11:14 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
so im a ghetto gang banger,and so is every other black man?Oh i see,thats why whites discriminate against us.I wonder what came first,whites racism or our supposed love of being criminals? Maybe us being the criminals?maybe some of us stole from them on the slave ships on the way to this country?man, we are badddddddd
past is past. present is now. people look around them see higher murder, robery, rape, and crime rates in the ghetto, why would anybody necessarily want to welcome ghetto people in? thats why "some" people may get a bad rep.

If someone is moving in a ''white'' neighborhood then they obviously have a job.so what does crime and ghetto etc have to do with a person wanting a home?

what job selling crack or coke?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » March 24th, 2006, 11:21 pm

Go live in Africa and see how well recieved you are by your own race.
Poor idiot, you would beg and grovel to come back to the U.S.

http://www.blackssei.com/backthatshitup.wmv

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 25th, 2006, 2:17 am

Nerd alert.........nerd alert.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 25th, 2006, 3:46 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:It might be that legitimate grievances have combined with imagination to cause a real and deep root of bitterness/resentment. Has anyone heard of this condition before?
what exactly am I making up?what part of the fact that white America has a sick,cruel policy towards Blacks dont you understand?
Well that would be the part where you extrapolate the situation into a far worse scenario than it really is, as evidenced by the published government statistics, and then use your extrapolated scenario as the justification for lashing out hatefully and spitefully at your perceived enemy (e.g. all white people and the USA). I think I do understand it.
Those government statistics are misleading and false.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 25th, 2006, 3:47 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:

pity is such a useless emotion and self pity is the exponential of that.
I agree,but Im not asking for pity...thats the reason why I say segragation is the best thing.You cant live peacefully in a society with a people such as your own.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 25th, 2006, 3:49 am

Christina Marie wrote:

Nerd alert.........nerd alert.
Im far from a nerd,but it is true...you and most of your people are pigs.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 25th, 2006, 4:02 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:whatever.I guess im supposed to love and accept whites will they oppress and fu-- over us?

well........ what would Jesus do?
Im not a christian.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 25th, 2006, 4:41 am

this was not cool blackmanofhonor

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » March 25th, 2006, 4:50 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:That whole "the CIA introducing crack cocaine in south central" has never been proven....do yall believe in aliens too?? LOL
you probably believe humans come from monkey's you idiot..