WTF is going on in San Bernardino?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MrSyllable1102

WTF is going on in San Bernardino?

Unread post by MrSyllable1102 » February 6th, 2006, 12:53 am

Hey whatsup...I dont know if everybody in here from the I.E knows but, San bernardino has just registered its 9th murder of the year. Shit were just one month in, and at this rate will prolly have the worst homocide rate per capita in Cali. What im wondering is...Does this shit have to do with an increase with gang activity(no specifics, just in general) or just dumb ass beef. I know prolly nobody in here knows for sure, but I mean whats the general consensus. All I really know is they need to do something, I live in Colton and a lot of my friends stay in San Berdoo its gettin to the point that I dont even wanna go kick it with em. Seems like a lot of random ass people are getting layed down.

MrSyllable1102

Unread post by MrSyllable1102 » February 6th, 2006, 3:53 am

I seen this article originally posted by Christina Marie...but if you dont know much about whats goin on out here, this article sums alot of it up. I know articles normally dont go in this forum, but I figured it held some merit.

"Deadly violence continues
Efforts to clean up SB streets hindered
Gina Tenorio and Jeff Horwitz, Staff Writers

Two more lives lost Saturday fly in the face of public outcry, political posturing and increased law-enforcement patrols throughout pockets of San Bernardino and the county.

"There's no cleaning up this place," said the 40-year-old sister of Kenneth Duane McDonald, who became the sixth and latest fatal victim of gun violence in less than a week. "They need to shut it down. People lose loved ones because they live here.

"San Bernardino needs to make this a priority. . . . I know it's not their loved ones being taken away, but the county needs to step up."

McDonald, 39, was shot just after 10 p.m. Saturday a few hundred feet from his family's apartment in the 1900 block of Little Zion Manor Drive in San Bernardino.

Two hours earlier, Paul Antwan Miles, 25, was fatally shot as he sat in a car on the 100 block of West 46th Street in San Bernardino.

The deaths are among six in the San Bernardino Valley since Wednesday and the 16th since the start of the year nine of them in the city of San Bernardino.

The numbers are disheartening to the Rev. Reginald Beamon, a minister at Living By Faith Ministries in Loma Linda.

"There's something happening in the streets that none of us seem to be able to put our hands on," said Beamon, a member of Mynesha's Circle, a community group started by The Sun following the November gang-related shooting death of Mynesha Crenshaw, an 11-year-old San Bernardino girl.

Marches, media attention and forums have not had the immediate impact that some had hoped for, Beamon said.

"But we're not giving up," he said. "We can't think that our efforts are for naught. It doesn't feel like it. I'm an optimistic person. I think something is going to click, and they will get tired of living this way."

The fight against violence, primarily perpetuated by gangs, has been going on for years, Beamon said. Perhaps, it's time to go out and call for a cease-fire in the streets, said the one-time Compton gang member.

Miles, Saturday night's first shooting victim, was sitting in a vehicle on West 46th Street when a dark four-door car pulled up and a gunman fired several rounds, San Bernardino police said.

Someone else in the car with Miles drove him to Community Hospital of San Bernardino, where he died at 9 p.m., coroner's officials said.

Several neighborhood residents, including those separated by a sound wall on Genevieve Lane, reported hearing gunshots to police, who arrived at the scene at 8:46 p.m. Officers found several shell casings on the ground, said Sgt. Brian Koerner.

Attempts to reach Miles' family were unsuccessful. His family hasn't lived in the last-known Date Street address for two years, said a person who answered the door.

McDonald was shot just after 10 p.m. as he returned from making funeral arrangements for an uncle. He had been dropped off outside the open apartment gate.

"We heard gunshots, and I saw a man fall," said his older sister Vanessa, 40, who declined to give her last name to protect her mother.

She knew her brother had been shot, she said, when "we started calling for him and he didn't answer."

He died at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton from his injuries, police said.

McDonald, a father of five, had no gang ties, Vanessa said. The family doesn't know why anyone would want to kill him.

"He was real humble, and his favorite words were 'I love you,' " Vanessa said.

Bullets also damaged residences nearby.

Duvall Savage, 31, said he performed CPR on McDonald for five or six minutes without success. He was so upset afterward that he was taken to a hospital and sedated. "I've never seen anybody die before," he said.

A resident of New Orleans who evacuated for Hurricane Katrina, Savage said he intends to leave San Bernardino.

"I'm going back to New Orleans,'' he said. "This is too much."

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 6th, 2006, 12:58 pm

Mr.San Bernardino/Rialto/Fontana right here...born at community off Medical Center....

SB, is just a violent city. Gangs and drugs are just so apart of life in the city. People live in motels, projects. they don't have much. everybodys short temepered. youll get killed for wearing the wrong hat, wrong color, looking at someone the wrong way. just, anything. its always been this way. expcet of course this week, like 6 or 7 were killed since wedsday. be careful out there

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 6th, 2006, 1:11 pm

One more thing to add, the word on the streets is that its a war between Black and Mexican gangs. But, I don't want to speak on it too much yet.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WTF is going on in San Bernardino?

Unread post by Guage12 » February 6th, 2006, 8:21 pm

MrSyllable1102 wrote:Hey whatsup...I dont know if everybody in here from the I.E knows but, San bernardino has just registered its 9th murder of the year. Shit were just one month in, and at this rate will prolly have the worst homocide rate per capita in Cali. What im wondering is...Does this shit have to do with an increase with gang activity(no specifics, just in general) or just dumb ass beef. I know prolly nobody in here knows for sure, but I mean whats the general consensus. All I really know is they need to do something, I live in Colton and a lot of my friends stay in San Berdoo its gettin to the point that I dont even wanna go kick it with em. Seems like a lot of random ass people are getting layed down.

San Bernardino been this way for decades.....the media been actually showin whats goin down for once, making it seem like its gettin worse when infact its been like this since forever.sh^ts been quiet compared to the way it was in the 80's and 90's, I mean niggas is still gettin killed daily, but it just aint on that level no more. but i see what you saying though, sh!ts startin to be like back then again. I can tell you this though, alot of the W/S gangs is peelin caps right now , them injuntions thats on them cant stop them from smokin niggas so it aint gonna stop. fools is just in the Wrong place at the wrong time. and as for somebody doing something to clean all this mess thats been in SB forever.........they answer to this is to Destroy alot of San Bernardino and build a fucccin lake :roll: sh^t can get more ignorant...

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » February 10th, 2006, 4:13 pm

s.b. is ghetto as hell the whole city

MrSyllable1102

Unread post by MrSyllable1102 » February 10th, 2006, 10:29 pm

Yeah...its gettin bad, they just had that black cop from the county kill that mexican dude. Cant help but wonder if that shit is race related? Its gettin bad, Rialto isnt lookin too good right now either(not that it ever has) but it seems like the violence has went up just that much more. Its always been fucked up homie, everybody knows that...but this shit feels like its about to go to some next level shit.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 11th, 2006, 8:36 am

a^ Ya that was in Chino... I think they're gonna release the "officail report" this weekend, we'll see if they get him for that

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » February 11th, 2006, 11:53 am

the sad part about Rialto is it nice is some spots half mill ticket or better for some fo the houses

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 11th, 2006, 1:10 pm

San Bernardino has been bad for along time. Some years are just a little worse than others.

Rialto has always have a few bad spots like ES and SS. But now the rest of the city is really going down hill. I remember when people in WS Rialto used to think they were all high and obove people in Fontana, now Fontana is getting better and Rialto is on its way down LOL.

I know I grew up between all these cities and went to school in SB/Rialto and Fontana.

dont_fear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dont_fear » March 25th, 2006, 10:46 am

What niggas need to do is to retaliate against the damn wetbacks.
Show no fear.

Infamous

Unread post by Infamous » March 28th, 2006, 2:43 am

Ruthless IxE wrote:Mr.San Bernardino/Rialto/Fontana right here...born at community off Medical Center....

SB, is just a violent city. Gangs and drugs are just so apart of life in the city. People live in motels, projects. they don't have much. everybodys short temepered. youll get killed for wearing the wrong hat, wrong color, looking at someone the wrong way. just, anything. its always been this way. expcet of course this week, like 6 or 7 were killed since wedsday. be careful out there
I've been hearin a lot of shit goin down in SB, but i still dont think it's as bad as LA. I live in a neighborhood with both Bloods, Crips, and Mexican gangs all in the same hood. The closest Blood gang from walkin distance to my house are the Black P Stones (Jungles, BPS) which have been killin a lot of their rival enemies in the past few days. Ever seen that movie training day? Where all those Bloods standing outside on rooftops with guns? thats close to my neighborhood. SB dont have police sweeps / raids, crackheads, dope dealers, and ghettoass train tracks all in one place like LA does. I swear to god u hear a gheto bird every other night, nigga poppin in broad daylight, not even askin if u bang or not. Shit is crazy man, lucky SB aint as bad as LA, that's all im sayin.... We got 584 somethin murders every year out here, aint no fake shit goin on.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 28th, 2006, 4:06 am

Infamous wrote:I live in a neighborhood with both Bloods, Crips, and Mexican gangs all in the same hood. The closest Blood gang from walkin distance to my house are the Black P Stones (Jungles, BPS) which have been killin a lot of their rival enemies in the past few days. Ever seen that movie training day? Where all those Bloods standing outside on rooftops with guns? thats close to my neighborhood.
:roll:

You're in Hills, not Village huh?

Just to let you know Palmwood is just another col-de-saque (spelling?) and "standing on rooftops with guns" is for the movie

You mean
Infamous wrote:SB dont have police sweeps / raids, crackheads, dope dealers, and ghettoass train tracks all in one place like LA does.
um... ya they do.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 28th, 2006, 10:22 am

Infamous wrote:
Ruthless IxE wrote:Mr.San Bernardino/Rialto/Fontana right here...born at community off Medical Center....

I've been hearin a lot of shit goin down in SB, but i still dont think it's as bad as LA. I live in a neighborhood with both Bloods, Crips, and Mexican gangs all in the same hood. The closest Blood gang from walkin distance to my house are the Black P Stones (Jungles, BPS) which have been killin a lot of their rival enemies in the past few days. Ever seen that movie training day? Where all those Bloods standing outside on rooftops with guns? thats close to my neighborhood. SB dont have police sweeps / raids, crackheads, dope dealers, and ghettoass train tracks all in one place like LA does. I swear to god u hear a gheto bird every other night, nigga poppin in broad daylight, not even askin if u bang or not. Shit is crazy man, lucky SB aint as bad as LA, that's all im sayin.... We got 584 somethin murders every year out here, aint no fake shit goin on.
What fool?? Don't be so samn ignorant. Now if you would like to think LA is much worse thats fine, its your opinion. But it depends on which side of the city.

TRUST ME, theirs a damn ghetto birh Every nite, in SB and Rialto and some parts of Fontana too. and Police raids? c'mon, thats like an every week thing here fool.lol...wtf..do your homework before you say some ignorant shit...and wtf do you main train tracks? look and a map and it even shows tracks going throu the city..........wtf

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 28th, 2006, 10:41 am

Infamous wrote:

Nobody said shit about fake shit going on over there...wtf is your problem?

and compare the murders per capita..and SB has twice the Murder Rate of LA.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » March 28th, 2006, 12:01 pm

Infamous wrote:

GODDAMN!!!!! :lol: Shit this nigga can't get moe Ingnorant.........No Crackheads...Raids.....Dealin, Train tracks..???!!!! :shock: .......WTF, Take yo ass to SB Or else just shut your Ignorant ass up nigga,,Cuase you talkin out yo ass right now homeboy. I'm just amazed at these Scandoulous ass niggaz not knowin what they talkin about.... :roll:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 28th, 2006, 1:00 pm

I have a feeling that if he's in LA he's the kind to stay indoors all fucking day. Either that or not in LA or in the nice parts

Because he seriously thinks that on Palmwood Drive BPS is sitting on every roof :roll: :lol:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » March 28th, 2006, 1:13 pm

If he aint from LA then he makin himself sound like a dick ridin buster period talkin the way he is with out knowin.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 28th, 2006, 1:19 pm

[quote="Infamous. Ever seen that movie training day? Where all those Bloods standing outside on rooftops with guns? thats close to my neighborhood..[/quote]

and I'm from the Insane Empire, I don't give a F**k about no Bloods on rooftops in a MOVIE. It takes much more than that to impress me! LOL

MrSyllable1102

Unread post by MrSyllable1102 » March 29th, 2006, 11:45 pm

lol...I noticed that alot of LA people do that shit. Fact of the matter is LA's not the only ghetto in CALI. You got to deal with it...lol. I wish San Bernardino and the whole SB valley area (Colton, rialto, fontana) was nicer, but its just not. I know a whole lot of people are gonna say what they say, but numbers dont lie. Check em out. Anyway San Berdoo got quite for a few weeks, but in the past week a few more murders put an end to that. Police were tough out there for a while. I hope yall are all stayin safe out there....alright then.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » March 30th, 2006, 11:51 am

MrSyllable1102 wrote:lol...I noticed that alot of LA people do that shit. Fact of the matter is LA's not the only ghetto in CALI. You got to deal with it...lol. I wish San Bernardino and the whole SB valley area (Colton, rialto, fontana) was nicer, but its just not. I know a whole lot of people are gonna say what they say, but numbers dont lie. Check em out. Anyway San Berdoo got quite for a few weeks, but in the past week a few more murders put an end to that. Police were tough out there for a while. I hope yall are all stayin safe out there....alright then.

LOL I just cant stand when Fools be thinkin the WHOLE city of LA is ghetto..., Most of LA is Really nice or Decent and then Ghetto. But the whole city aint ghetto, it aint even close.

MrSyllable1102

Unread post by MrSyllable1102 » March 30th, 2006, 1:06 pm

Yeah...you are right about that. I have been there hundreds of times, and I think more of LA is nice than bad. I prolly should have said LA doesnt have the only ghetto's in CALI. But, anways I honestly could give a fuck about LA, I am all about the 909. Hopefully we can keep this thread on the I.E.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 30th, 2006, 1:55 pm

Guage12 wrote:
MrSyllable1102 wrote:lol...I noticed that alot of LA people do that shit. Fact of the matter is LA's not the only ghetto in CALI. You got to deal with it...lol. I wish San Bernardino and the whole SB valley area (Colton, rialto, fontana) was nicer, but its just not. I know a whole lot of people are gonna say what they say, but numbers dont lie. Check em out. Anyway San Berdoo got quite for a few weeks, but in the past week a few more murders put an end to that. Police were tough out there for a while. I hope yall are all stayin safe out there....alright then.

LOL I just cant stand when Fools be thinkin the WHOLE city of LA is ghetto..., Most of LA is Really nice or Decent and then Ghetto. But the whole city aint ghetto, it aint even close.
Shoot, even a lot of South Central is decent now, at least in "north" South Central.

This guy was either not in LA or never goes outside.

But back to SB, I've been hearing more black/Mexican stuff in the last few months

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » March 30th, 2006, 3:17 pm

Yea theres always Been a Black and Brown tension in Dino But it hasn't been that bad the Last few years, I remember back in the early 90's and mid 90's was when theres was alot of Black on Mexican Killings and vice versa. But its always been a tension. But it aint like if you Mexican and you walkin through a Black hood you gonna get smoked or nothin. You will get that ass whooped if you on that "Fukk Mayates" type sht though, Or if you bangin and you mexican then you can get smoked too. But it all depends really.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 30th, 2006, 5:37 pm

I heard about a riot about 5 months of so back at Pacific High, and one story that shook me was this Mexican girl got jumped in the locker room by some black girls and she was pregnant and lsot her baby.

I'm sure things like this happened on both side, and it's really sad to see that kind of unrestrained hate. :cry:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » March 30th, 2006, 6:29 pm

I made a Gang Map of SB a while back, This is only the Westside of the City that I made but its Where most of the Gangs is at. For yall who wonderin the dark blue is Westside Verdugo (WSV) Mt.Vernon gang, 7th street, lil counts, SCO, etc... and the black is: Carverdales, BMF, and IE MOB. All three are Non Blood/Crip,like Hoover Criminals, only they flag black rags. The map aint EXACTLY accurate but its Real close with the Territories.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 30th, 2006, 8:13 pm

I thought BMF was Crip? at least in Carson it was...

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » March 30th, 2006, 8:30 pm

In SB they aint..I dont know too much about they set but i do know that BMF is all the O.G's from Carverdale,the hood just a little south of the Briccs. And PJ's Share they hood with them. Actually they ride on there rivals together mostly CGC.

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

I.E.

Unread post by Ty Ty » April 4th, 2006, 12:18 am

Nothing has changed, it was election time and that always gets things on the front page of the papers. Give it a few weeks, once those federal checks start rolling into Judge Morris new office and the SBPD they will forget all about the shootings.

Oh to homie that made the map, Carverdale isn't a seperate gang they are apart of the projects. Nothing more than that.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: I.E.

Unread post by Guage12 » April 4th, 2006, 10:13 am

Ty Ty wrote:Nothing has changed, it was election time and that always gets things on the front page of the papers. Give it a few weeks, once those federal checks start rolling into Judge Morris new office and the SBPD they will forget all about the shootings.

Oh to homie that made the map, Carverdale isn't a seperate gang they are apart of the projects. Nothing more than that.

Nigga I know the Dales Bang is linked up with PJ's, But if you ask them even they will tell you that they are a seperate gang on they own. All the O'G.s from Carverdale is what makes up Black Mafia Family.

MrSyllable1102

Unread post by MrSyllable1102 » April 4th, 2006, 4:21 pm

Ty Ty Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:18 pm Post subject: I.E.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing has changed, it was election time and that always gets things on the front page of the papers. Give it a few weeks, once those federal checks start rolling into Judge Morris new office and the SBPD they will forget all about the shootings.

Oh to homie that made the map, Carverdale isn't a seperate gang they are apart of the projects. Nothing more than that
You think so? I mean I know that on the norm that is how things work in alot of hoods. What do you think about the area down by the carousel there getting rid of for the lake. I think its in verdugo flats hood(may be wrong). It looks like there trying to make a change, as misguided as it may be.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 4th, 2006, 4:30 pm

MrSyllable1102 wrote:
Ty Ty Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:18 pm Post subject: I.E.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh to homie that made the map, Carverdale isn't a seperate gang they are apart of the projects. Nothing more than that
You think so? I mean I know that on the norm that is how things work in alot of hoods. What do you think about the area down by the carousel there getting rid of for the lake. I think its in verdugo flats hood(may be wrong). It looks like there trying to make a change, as misguided as it may be.

Naw that aint nothin right there thats just were the old mall be at....Verdugo Flats hood starts east of the 215 frwy...But FUK ALL this BULLSHT about these niggas buildin a Lake in the middle of Downtown...WTF is that finna do?? They gon destroy a huge chunk of city for some bullsht like that?? And thats there way to take out crime??!! What kinda of BS is that....