Why cant non-whites create valid societies?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Why cant non-whites create valid societies?

Unread post by SoG » April 1st, 2006, 5:34 pm

Okay maybe asians can. But it seems only whites and asians are able to create valid modern societies. Why dont Mexicans improve their own country instead of coming here and ruining this one?

Why dont Africans improve their own continent instead of begging for aid?

You dont see white people immigrating to non-white countries in the millions. It is always non-whites immigrating to our countries. Why?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 1st, 2006, 5:39 pm

by non-white immigrants ruining a country do you mean

PILGRIMS?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 1st, 2006, 9:34 pm

Lol... Cold Bear.

Don't get me started on the Calvinistic application of the Reformation which actually has its roots in the writings of Bishop St. Augustine. I can talk for HOURS on that... lol.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 1st, 2006, 9:35 pm

^ Sorry for not explaining that relates to the Pilgrim's belief system.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Why cant non-whites create valid societies?

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 1st, 2006, 9:37 pm

SoG wrote:It is always non-whites immigrating to our countries. Why?
It must be your irresistible charm.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 1st, 2006, 9:46 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:
It must be your irresistible charm.
:lol:

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » April 1st, 2006, 11:28 pm

dont worry...
as much as hate to admit it... America is already ruined to an extreme level.... the only is a revolution.

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoG » April 2nd, 2006, 5:31 am

LOL @ dodging the question with attacks.

The Indians had no country to speak of and were still savages when we showed up. If they had the TECHNOLOGY to defend themselves they could have. But alas whites are always first when it comes to advancement so we cannot be outdueled.

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoG » April 2nd, 2006, 5:35 am

Tell me this. If Mexicans are so upset with the condition of their country why dont they have the balls to stay and make it better? Or do they simply not have the smarts?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 2nd, 2006, 9:13 am

SoG wrote:Tell me this. If Mexicans are so upset with the condition of their country why dont they have the balls to stay and make it better? Or do they simply not have the smarts?
Why don't you go to Tijuana and start asking a bunch of their police officers exactly that exactly like that? Let us know how it goes.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 3rd, 2006, 1:28 pm

Mexico and most other Latin American countries are run by more or less white people of Spanish and other European ancestry. Why don't they try to improve those countries instead of just exploiting the poor peolple.

Also, not all white countries are modern and affluent. Most Eastern European countries have a lower per capita GDP than Mexico. Albania, Armenia, Georgia, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia - all dirt poor, culturally stunted white nations.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » April 3rd, 2006, 6:57 pm

SoG wrote:Okay maybe asians can. But it seems only whites and asians are able to create valid modern societies. Why dont Mexicans improve their own country instead of coming here and ruining this one?
How do you know who is capable of creating a modern society? What do you know of the politics of Mexico? What is your proof that Mexican nationals are ruining the U.S.? You must be able to answer these questions before you can state the aforementioned.
SoG wrote:Why dont Africans improve their own continent instead of begging for aid?
How do you know Africans are begging for U.S. Aid?
SoG wrote:You dont see white people immigrating to non-white countries in the millions.
Whites do emigrate. South Africa, Dutch West Indies and etc. These are traditionally non white countries.
Do you know between the 1820-2004 over 39 million Europeans emigrated to the U.S.
How do I know this? It’s in the 2004 year book of immigration statistitics.
http://uscis.gov/graphics/shared/statis ... ok2004.pdf
SoG wrote:LOL @ dodging the question with attacks.
You’re questions are weak, that’s probably why you are being attacked. Come to the table with some real questions if you want real answers.
SoG wrote:The Indians had no country to speak of and were still savages when we showed up. If they had the TECHNOLOGY to defend themselves they could have. But alas whites are always first when it comes to advancement so we cannot be outdueled.
SoG...... The native Americans have been on U.S. soil for hundreds of years, I do believe it’s safe to say it was there country/land. Remember your U.S. history that the original colonies were from England.

You seem like the type of guy that likes to debate race.
I have some questions for you:

1. Why is it only the white male that is not doing as well as the T.V. stereotype, so concerned about other races? Usually successful white men could really care less.

2. Why does the disenfranchised white male seem to be overly concerned about black crime, even though white males tend to commit mass murder, murder of spouse, pedophilia, and some of the most heinous crimes in history?

3. Why do young white males tend to want to go and shoot up there schools?

4. Why do white extremist obsess about the Jewish people?

5. Why do so many white males (usually 15-40, and not doing so well) feel so insecure that they need to try and justify their existence by believing that they are better than non whites?

Are you really better, or are you just telling yourself that, to cover up the real problem?
Can you answer these questions SoG?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 3rd, 2006, 7:34 pm

Hey Common Sense. Good to see you.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 4th, 2006, 12:05 am

SoG wrote:Okay maybe asians can. But it seems only whites and asians are able to create valid modern societies. Why dont Mexicans improve their own country instead of coming here and ruining this one?

You dont see white people immigrating to non-white countries in the millions. It is always non-whites immigrating to our countries. Why?
WTF?

Are you back here beating this non-existant never-was horse again???

Weren't you here last year doing the same BS?

It's called a period shift.

In the beginning it was Middle Eastern, then African and Asian, and now it's Eurpoean and America.

Probably it will within the next couple thousand years go back to Middle East

But while the Middle East and Africa and Asia was thriving, Europe was lost in either the Viking or the druid cult stuff, which was definitely not a "valid society"

Don't come here and act like five thousand years ago Europe had anything to show to the rest of the world.

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » April 4th, 2006, 4:49 am

SoG wrote: But it seems only whites and asians are able to create valid modern societies.
it's cause ya'll go around stealing knowledge and calling it your own you cave dweller...

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 4th, 2006, 5:52 am

^^im not agreein with SoG, but what were whites stealing? sounds like a silly answer to me

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » April 4th, 2006, 8:10 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:Hey Common Sense. Good to see you.
Thanks O.S. I find finger pointers entertaining. They are so busy worried about everyone else, but fail to look in their own backyard.

SoG is predictable. If his life was going so well, he wouldn't be here making silly remarks.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 4th, 2006, 9:16 am

afakasi wrote:^^im not agreein with SoG, but what were whites stealing? sounds like a silly answer to me
I think it's funny how racists call rock music "White Music" when everyone here knows it was stolen from Blacks.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 4th, 2006, 2:52 pm

afakasi wrote:^^im not agreein with SoG, but what were whites stealing? sounds like a silly answer to me
It's not necessarily "stealing", just "learning" in most cases...

but anyways, most technology in Europe was taken from/learned from/adapted from other places.

Ex. - Triangle Sails (like the ones on trade ships)
Compass
Algebra (from the Arab "al Jaber")

But they do get credit for improving/using better some of the stuff:

Gun Powder fromt eh Chinese into effective guns and cannons and bombs
Triangle sails into combined sails like the ones on Columbus's ships

And some stuff was "re-invented" invented without knowing someone else did it first, but those are rare.

The main advantage Europe had was exposure to many places and then combining all of those ideas into their technology.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 4th, 2006, 5:36 pm

Common Sense wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:Hey Common Sense. Good to see you.
Thanks O.S. I find finger pointers entertaining. They are so busy worried about everyone else, but fail to look in their own backyard.
For sure, people will literally obsess over a splinter in someone else's eye while ignoring a giant log in there own.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 4th, 2006, 8:52 pm

Begging for aid??? We Africans dont want shit from The Americans. You Stole our Gold, raped our Women, And enslaved our people, Then you braught them to America, statecraft, to establish a capitalists society, you exploit our labor, Then you white folk get mad that were in America??? When it was your kind who braught us here in the first place... On your slave ships... You fool. Incoherency.

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » April 5th, 2006, 5:22 am

civilalization started in africa. so do the math.....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 5th, 2006, 10:29 am

BlaKK wrote:
Begging for aid??? We Africans dont want shit from The Americans. You Stole our Gold, raped our Women, And enslaved our people, Then you braught them to America, statecraft, to establish a capitalists society, you exploit our labor, Then you white folk get mad that were in America??? When it was your kind who braught us here in the first place... On your slave ships... You fool. Incoherency.
Whaddup Blakk. :D

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 5th, 2006, 12:55 pm

Whutup Loc.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 5th, 2006, 1:11 pm

Then you white folk get mad that were in America???

I ain't mad atcha!!!! :lol: :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 5th, 2006, 1:26 pm

BlaKK wrote:Whutup Loc.
You still at knotty Locks?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Fosho, were you been at playa?

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoG » April 5th, 2006, 3:02 pm

Yes it is true we stole your gold and enslaved your people. But you allowed it to happen. In fact most people were sold to us by your own chiefs. LOL.

I do think it was awful that this happened but the natural order always has to take place. The dominant race will succeed. Why werent the Africans able to defend themselves?

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoG » April 5th, 2006, 3:05 pm

Let me also add that the Eastern European nations you mentioned are not inhabited by white people. They are inhabited by slavs, which are middle eastern in descent.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 5th, 2006, 3:44 pm

SoG wrote:Yes it is true we stole your gold and enslaved your people. But you allowed it to happen. In fact most people were sold to us by your own chiefs. LOL.

I do think it was awful that this happened but the natural order always has to take place. The dominant race will succeed. Why werent the Africans able to defend themselves?
I am my own chief within itself, I and I would never sell myself, before no man. Are you saying that slavery is a "Natural Concept" if so then how so?

How is one race more superior then another? Based on who's law? Who's standards? What ignorance do you speak? Elaborate... How does one become inferior and another Superior? How do we go about? Who is to distinguish and decippher such non-sense besides that of a confused indevidual, who's perception has been distorted and indoctrinated?

We were not able to defends ourselves from white people just as the Babylonians were not able to fend themselves from King Nebuchanezzer... Who enslved them, and abused them, and exploited them. Mind I ask; why werent the Babylonians able to fend for themselves in the valley of decision? When technically most of the Babylonian people, are "White People"? Why werent the Irish able to fend for themselves from captivity? It goes both ways. So dont be the fool. There is no dominant race... Never has been and never will be.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 5th, 2006, 4:05 pm

SoG wrote:Let me also add that the Eastern European nations you mentioned are not inhabited by white people. They are inhabited by slavs, which are middle eastern in descent.
I never mentioned anything about Eastern European nations. What do you speak?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 5th, 2006, 7:08 pm

BlaKK wrote:Fosho, were you been at playa?
Lay It Low