What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 30th, 2006, 5:12 am

safer??^^ c'mon

boston312
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by boston312 » January 30th, 2006, 9:38 pm

Your right, I should have clarified it. As a white Caucasion, the inner city areas of SouthCentral, Watts, Inglewood and Compton are a lot safer with Latinos than it was with hostile blacks. However, you are completely right when Gang homicides, robberies and other related crimes are still up in these areas (as in the case with Compton experiencing their highest homicide rate in 2005 since many years).

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: What goes around comes around

Unread post by TheReal » January 31st, 2006, 10:22 am

boston312 wrote:Just a quick post on the Brown on Black Crime. My Father was a teacher at Avalon Gardens (Compton/Athens Park area) and John Muir Jr High School (SouthCentral near Florence and Normandie) back in the 70's and 80's when these areas were predominately Black. My Father would always tell me stories how the Black Students wouldd constantly harass, rob or beat up the Hispanic Students. Many of these Hispanic students were scarred and had to carry knives and other weapons for protections. Many fights between the two races always ended up with a dozen blacks beating up on a Hispanic. Many Illegal Immigrants were constantly being harassed by Blacks as well out on the streets. We also can remember the 1992 Los Angeles Riots on Florence and Normandie when Black Gangbangers and black civillians were pulling out innocent Whites, Asians and Hispanics and beating them mercilessly.

Well 10 years later, all these inncer city areas began to shift from Black to Hispanic (via illegal immigration). And yes 10 years later many of the Hispanics who still live in these inner city areas still remember the years when they were getting beat up, harassed, robbed or killed by Blacks. Even though some Blacks have claimed on this site that these unlawful incidents towards Hispanics were not racially fueled, the Hispanics think otherwise. This current era of SouthCentral, Compton and Watts is considered the "Big Payback" for the Latino population there.

Unfortunately, from what I have been reading in the Los Angeles Times, many Mexican and Central American gangbangers have killed innocent black people (elderly, children and females not related to gangbanging). I remember reading one article regarding the race riots at Jefferson high last year where numerous Latino boys stomped on a black girl unconsciously.

I can say that as a white Caucasion, the SouthCentral area has become a lot safer with illegal immigrants replacing hostile, angry , ghetto blacks. As a T.A at Vermont Ave Elementary (near Manuel Arts High) i could safely walk around the neighborhood during my lunch breaks practicing my Spanish with the Residents and having them praise me for my efforts in trying to learn their languange.
*Well I have to say that as an african-american, growing up in the latter portions of the 70's and mostly the 80's and very early 90's, I remember living in predominantly mexican areas all throughout Cali, where I, or other black folks who were considered "easy targets," would get constantly picked on. As a matter of fact, I remember this one biracial kid, who would only hang with mexicans, only to have his same mexican "homies" stab this guy to death, because he was phuggin some mexican chick. And you want to know the hypocritical thing about all that was? MANY OF HIS MEXICAN HOMIES WERE #%@&#%@ BLACK WOMEN!

Hell! I even knew of one his so called mexican homies, having children with a black woman!

Furthermore, I remember being a student in the L.A. school system, and living in certain parts of L.A. during the days you're talking about, and remember distinctly what you're referring to, HOWEVER, the violence and mistreatment that occurred on eses back in the day, still doesn't compare to the racist and genocidal mask these ese surs put on today.

I remember eses attending predominantly black schools back in the day, beating up and harassing black students, whom they felt they can bully and punk out. I knew this one black kid in High School, who had this mexican guy always beat on him, so as to begin his (the mexican) day. I also remember me trying to smoke a joint in peace, next to some high school bleechers, only to be harassed, and ultimately chased away by a group of eses-and mind you, I WASN'T EVEN BOTHERING THOSE FOOLS!!

So yeah, I will agree that there were racial tensions even back in the day, but it was coming from both sides. It only looks all monumental to some, in the favor of black folks, simply because blacks were in the majority, HOWEVER, as I said before, those eses, nor their own Mexican people, were by and large, being killed at random, whether they were affiliated or not! Black gangs for the most part, when it came to committing the most heinous and egregious forms of violence, were attacking their own more so, on a much more ruthless, and dangerous scale

I've had relatives, who have had their homes shot up. I had an old relative doused with gasoline and lit the fu-- up with fire. Hell, I even knew of a guy, who was a friend of a friend, who was shot up in a telephone booth by some bloods, because he had on his blue work uniform. I've had female relatives raped and shot up by some black gang bangers,etc.

So okay, some eses got #%@& with, but you know what, it wouldn't have been any different, if the school was predominantly mexican/chicano, and those individuals getting #%@& with, were newly arrived african immigrants. And true enough, there were no riots back in those days, in the high schools, similar to what you have today, in schools that are now predominantly mexican/chicano, because despite black folks student populations being lower than the eses-BLACK FOLKS WILL INDEED FIGHT BACK!

With all that said, there's another element attached to this as well, which I mentioned earlier, and that is the WANTON MURDERS OF INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS BY THESE ESE GANGS! I don't give a damn what any ese, or ese apologist will say, because they like eses more so than black folks, but back in the day, when the hoods were predominantly black-MEXICANS/CHICANOS WEREN'T GETTING KILLED ON THE SPOT, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WERE MEXICAN/CHICANOS!!

They weren't getting gunned down by black gang hit squads, on a mission to kill mexicans for no reason. Oh no! That type of killing and hatred on the part of black gangs, was heaped upon their own people!

I remember living in black gang dominated hoods, where you would have eses, or white folks, walk by black gangs, and not get harassed, or picked on, only to have a black person (whether they be male or female) to walk by those same black gang bangers, and get mad dogged severely, or asked the question, "What set you from?"

I remember when me and an ese was walking through a black gang area, where black gang members approached me, not the ese fool I was with, and asked me what set I was from!! Now the funny thing about all this bitch shit laid in the fact that-THE ESE FOOL THAT I WAS WITH, WAS A DAMN SURENO WITH TATS, yet I am the one who's targeted by these bastards: AND I WASN’T EVEN IN A GANG!!!

I remember little ese start up gangs/barrios having it's birth in certain black hoods, with about 10 to 20 members, whereas the hood they're in, that was predominantly black, had waaaaaaay more members than these tiny ese gangs/barrios, and could've easily been smashed on in a not too pretty way, but wasn't touched. Oh no! These same black hoods would ignore the smaller ese threats in their own hoods, only to go over to another hood, and take on a much larger black rival set, or gang.

As a matter of fact, occasionally, these small ese barrios within these predominantly black hoods, would even ask for the assistance of the much larger black gangs that dominated their own "barrios", when it came to handling other ese sur gangs. Again, I remember this as if it were yesterday.

Black gangs weren't on a genocidal tip to rid their neighborhoods of mexican/chicano folks, despite black gangs’ imperfections, because in the end, you had a safer shot of walking through many black hoods if you were non-black, than if you were black.

Again, back in the day, you had these puny, insignificant Mexican start up barrios, as well as Mexican folks, living freely, by and large, all throughout black gang hoods. It wasn’t the genocidal hellish pogroms that many are trying to claim today, for mexicans/chicanos!

Despite black gangs and black criminals imperfections, if you truly want to see examples of how it was back in the day for mexicans/chicanos living in predominantly black communities, where black gangs dominated-just look at the present situation, whereas now you have mexicans living in predominantly black areas, where black gangs are the dominant gangs, and see how they’re getting along.

Nowadays, as well as back in the day, you will see Mexican children riding their bikes up and down the street. Mothers walking with their children in strollers; little Mexican children hanging with their black homies, as well as walking and chilling in front of a black gang set, with such great ease and comfortability, to where it’s endless. And you know what? That’s how it was back then for mexicans/chicanos living in predominantly black hoods, and that’s how it is today. And the funny thing about all of this is-THE BLACK GANG DOMINATED AREAS, WHERE THESE LITTLE MEXICANS, OR JUST MEXICANS IN GENERAL, ARE LIVING AND THRIVING, THE DOMINANT BLACK GANGS MAY HAVE BEEFS WITH NUMEROUS ESE GANGS, BUT WILL NOT TAKE OUT THEIR FRUSTRATION WITH THE ESE GANGS, ON THE MEXICAN FOLKS THAT LIVE IN THEIR OWN HOOD!!!

Why? Because in the eyes of the collective black gang culture and character, they’re still thinking of their struggles with ese sur gangs, as that of simple gang warfare, as opposed to what it truly is, based on how ese surs want to roll: A RACIAL WAR!

If the black gang collective really thought of their struggles with ese gangs as a strictly racial thing, THEN THE MEXICANS/CHICANOS LIVING IN BLACK GANG DOMINATED HOODS, WOULD’VE BEEN BACK IN THE DAY, AS WELL AS TODAY-WIPED THE FUCK OUT!!

Again, as I said before, so say I now again, and that is-black folks criminals are faaaaar from perfect, but when it comes to wantonly killing folks, over a sustained period of time, just because they are of a certain race, isn’t how black gangs rolled back in the day, and how they obviously don’t roll today!

Now let’s flip the script, and put everything into reverse, and tell me honestly that if black folks were living in a predominantly Mexican sur hood, that little black boys and girls could freely ride their bikes, play and just outright chill, in these ese hoods! I WOULD SAY NOT!

So when all is said and done, I hear what you, Terron, Mexican and others are saying about the racial tensions and its’ accompanying history, and you guys have definitely told your stories-BUT NOT THE WHOLE STORY!

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » January 31st, 2006, 8:42 pm

se11 wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
DiaBo wrote:Mexicans love banging on blacks but they won't bang on asians.
Why because asians are so scary?
lol
a long time ago, I worked with this mexican who told me mexican males will hump anything and think a white male is the ultimate conquest.... but then again, he was a self admitted queer....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 31st, 2006, 9:46 pm

ultimate conquest in what way? to beat physically, mentally, finacially, or on some gay shit?

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » February 2nd, 2006, 12:40 am

they bout to prove they done took over the west and southwest and movin on to take over the country

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 10th, 2006, 2:38 am

realize the real lies wrote:
se11 wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
lol
a long time ago, I worked with this mexican who told me mexican males will hump anything and think a white male is the ultimate conquest.... but then again, he was a self admitted queer....
lol

mexboy

Unread post by mexboy » May 7th, 2006, 9:57 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
HA, azns are the worst race, and puniest people out their

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 7th, 2006, 10:40 pm

mexboy wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
HA, azns are the worst race, and puniest people out their
I can tell you've never met some BIG Pacific Islanders for one thing to be saying that.. lol. Check out these stats on Asian crime:

http://www.arthurhu.com/index/acrime.htm

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 8th, 2006, 1:27 pm

Those stats taken as a whole show that Asians are generally doing well except a sizable percentage of urban immigrant youth. The relatively high gang involvement rate combined with low jail and prison rates are a little confusing. Asian gangs aren't as likely to gang bang or do random violence, maybe that explains it.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 8th, 2006, 6:34 pm

Or they do a good job not getting caught. At least Asian bangers used to do a good job of that.

But mostly I think it's most get out before stuff gets messed up.

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » May 9th, 2006, 10:01 am

Its A big shame that this is happening honestly don't know what to say it's sad.

felon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by felon » May 10th, 2006, 8:47 am

YOU VATOS KNOW WHOS ON TOP NON STOP THATS RIGHT BOW DOWN LEVAS.. PURO BROWN PRIDE SOUTH SIDE....

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 10th, 2006, 9:54 am

felon wrote:YOU VATOS KNOW WHOS ON TOP NON STOP THATS RIGHT BOW DOWN LEVAS.. PURO BROWN PRIDE SOUTH SIDE....
Yea we know who's on top: the bankers. Lol...

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » June 7th, 2006, 9:04 pm

Yea we know who's on top: the bankers. Lol...

You are right but overall the US Government.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 15th, 2006, 12:41 pm

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:I'LL TELL U WHAT THE MOTIVATION WAS/IS. FOR MANY YEARS BLACKS "SHITTED IN THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOD" THEIR "HOOD" HAD MEXICANS LIVING AMONG THEM. US LATINO PPL ARE VERY QUIET AND CONTENT KINFOLK. BUT WHEN CRACK HIT THE STREETS, BLACKS FROM ALL BACKGROUNDS WERE ON SOME #%@& UP TYPE SHIT. GANGSTERS WERE ROBBING MEXICAN FOLKS, CRACK HEADS WERE CHASING THEIR OWN DRAGONS, AND WE WERE THE MINORITY/PUNCHING BAGS FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY (THE BAD ONES) SO, NOW, DEMOGRAPIHCS HAVE CHANGED AND MEXICANS ARE THE GROWING NUMBERS. ALOT OF THINGS ARE IN SPANISH NOW, MEXICANS ARE FEELING COMFORTABLE IN THE LOS BECAUSE IT IS STARTING TO LOOK AND FEEL LIKE HOME. ALOT OF THE YOUNGSTERS WHO WERE TERRORIZED BY BLACKS ARE GROWN NOW AND HAVE EITHER MADE SOMETHING OF THEMSELVES, OR STARTED BANGING. THOSE MEMORIES DONT GO AWAY. BLACKS DONT LIKE LIVING NEXT TO SOMEONE WHO PUTS CHICKEN WIRE IN THIER YARD AND BUMPS "TIGRE DEL NORTE" ALL WEEKEND LONG. THE LANGUAGE BARRIER IS A TOUGH THING TO OVERCOME. ALOT OF UNINSURED DRIVERS ARE DRIVING UP PREMIUMS. THEN THROW IN THE "BLACKS USED TO PUNK ME" MENTALITY AND THERE IS A RECIPE FOR BACKLASH. I HAVE FAMILY THAT GREW UP IN SPOOKTOWN (CPT) THAT USE TO GET THERE ASS BEAT EVERYDAY AND THERE MONEY TAKEN FROM THEM, NOW THAT SHIT HASNT GONE AWAY AND THEY WANT REVENGE. ESE GANGS NOW DONT WANT/NEED BLACK FOLKS IN THIER COMMUNITY. WE HAVE OUR OWN THINGS AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH OUR OWN KIND. NOT TO MENTION THAT HISPANICS ARE A VERY CLOS KNIT PEOPLE. THEY REALLY DONT LIKE OUTSIDERS. SO, ESE GANGS HAVE TAKEN A STANCE AND WITH THE NUMBERS NOW, THEY'VE PUSHED A LINE. BUT DONT GET IT TWISTED, KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. BY ANY MEANS. BUT MEXICANS ARENT THE ONLY ONES DOING IT. BLACK FOLKS ARE GUILTY TOO. SO THATS JUST A SUMMARY OF WHY MEXICANS ARE WARRING WITH BLACKS. ANYONE ELSE CAN GIVE THEIR OPINIONS
I agree with you paisa

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 15th, 2006, 12:48 pm

SanFernando88 wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
SanFernando88 wrote: It's the mexican men that hate us because we can get ur women ne time we want and mexican men can only get latinas when they also like black and white females 2(which we get 2)

This is just straight up BS.
Maybe in the IE but where i live we be smashin mexican chics everyday the good lookin ones 2 not them ugly chola ones that where 2 much make up, and i know 4 dam sure that good lookin blak chics wont even look twice at a mexican man. Thats why at my school(TAFT HIGH) mexican dudes be getting tapers now and wear roca wear cloting and stuff because they see their females on us.
Haha sure you guys do
We do the same thing to black chicks
Thats why they come to our partys then those lame black partys

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 15th, 2006, 12:55 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
MICK wrote:I'll be perfectly honest with everyone here....

I post my age as 28....... in reality...Im 32.
I do this because its never wise to put alot of personal info about yourself online.

In my time, I have seen alot on this topic.

I grew up here in Chicago's northside. Walking distance from Wrigley Field. Theres alot of Irish here, almost all working class.
But since my pops was young, there has been a mix of hispanics also.

Well I remember in 1986.... I was roughly 13 years old..

In 86 the numbers of Latinos in our neighborhood BOOMED.
The neighborhood became almost half Irish and half hispanic.
I had TONS of Mexican and Puerto Rican buddies by this time.
Their families shared the EXACT structure as our Irish families. Same values, honor, disipline and basicly what we as Catholics believe is right from wrong. There families shared another quality with us.........THEY WORKED THEIR ASSES OFF ALL DAY LONG.

Thats realy the only reason they came here. For opprotunity.

Well, heres where we get back on topic..... I remember for a long time, that my buddies took alot of heat from blacks. And so did their families.

One of my best friends mother asked me one afternoon after coming home from work.

"Mickey" (thats what everyone close to me calls me)

"I want you to translate a word in english for me. I was getting off the train (she worked on the southside) and these two black men told me I was in the wrong neighborhood. And they told me to go back to my "spic" neighborhood. What is a spic?"

I told her I didnt know even though I did. She was too sweet of an old lady. But I had also witnessed her son and the rest of our hispanic friends deal with the same sh*t from blacks.

I am still good friends with most of them, and over those years, the sh*tty treatment went on and on.

Not to mention what Ive seen on the news over the years.

I remember in 1996 a mexican kid that was stabbed by blacks for simply being latino in their hood.

The way I see it people.................

Black gangs have, for a long time, controled the projects.

From what I know about LA, they have the toughest hoods too. Compton, Inglewood, Watts, ect.

And here in CHI, the most dangerous hoods are black hoods. I'll give you'se guys that........

But what it looks like to me brother, is that the number of Latinos in the US has BOOMED in the last ten years. And they now outnumber the amount of blacks in most cities.

When there were only a few Latino families in your hood, you'se guys called them spics, wetbacks and told them to leave. hahahaha. Not smart, cause now, theres a Latino family in every other house.

Theres an old lesson that both Irish and Latinos share in the family.

If someone hits you, you hit em back.

Sounds to me like the Latino youth are sick of getting sh*t on.

And now they are hitting back.

LOOKS TO ME LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE MET YOUR MATCH.

~MICK

Get real.If anybody treated latinos like shit,its whites.We never stole thier land or made them convert to our religions and language.

The Gaylords and other white gangs are the ones who terrorized not only latinos but blacks as well in Chicago.Popes(protect our people eliminate spics) Gay lords (great american youth leading our rebellion destroying spics) C-Notes (chicagos notorious organization to eliminate spics) shall I go on?

All of this hatred from white gangs caused blacks and latinos to unite,which is why you have Folks and People.The white gangs joined later after they realized how outnumbered they were.
GayLords,(It meant Grand Avenue Youth buddy, get your facts right, thats old school)

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 15th, 2006, 1:38 pm

The Folks Nation was started by a black gang - BGD's - and a white gang - Royals. It had nothing to do with uniting against one race or another, it was political, all about money and protection.

Latinos in Chicago historically settled in working class white ethnic hoods like Humboldt Park and East Village, so naturally the main static was with whites.

The races get along pretty well in Chicago these days.

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

race

Unread post by rummy » June 30th, 2006, 2:52 am

its a shame that there is the hostility between brown and black when there are so many similarities in culture to a certain degree.

Im from london and were there are more colombians then mexicans here but in general the two communities get along just fine From brixton to elephant Me myself im half cuban half dutch black mother white dad.

Long story short it pisses me of to hear that kind of shit happening just like the asian and black communites going at each other.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 30th, 2006, 7:03 pm

SanFernando88 wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
SanFernando88 wrote: It's the mexican men that hate us because we can get ur women ne time we want and mexican men can only get latinas when they also like black and white females 2(which we get 2)

This is just straight up BS.
Maybe in the IE but where i live we be smashin mexican chics everyday
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.............

Well enjoy the AIDs, child support, and kids who not only hate you but don't speak the same language.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » July 2nd, 2006, 10:38 am

michusuh what do u mean enjoy the AIDS? your saying mexicans get AIDS alot??

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 9th, 2006, 1:05 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:michusuh what do u mean enjoy the AIDS? your saying mexicans get AIDS alot??
naw I mean "smashing chic every day" doesn't sound like safe sex

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 20th, 2007, 2:00 am

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:DMILLS, YOU HAVE SOME GOOD POSTS AND A BRAIN ON YOUR SHOULDERS. BUT I DONT THINK THAT THE RAZA OR BLAKCS WILL CLIK UP TO RIDE ON ONE ANOTHER. BLACK PPL ARE NOT TOGETHER OR ORGANIZED AND NEITHER ARE MEXICANS. THERE IS TOO MUCH ANIMOSITY AND HATE BETWEEN DIFFERENT SETS/HOODS/CLIKS/GANGS. I WOULD RATHER SEE T-FLATS/204/HARBORCITY/LA RANA GET SMASHED THE fu-- ON BY BLACKS THEN STAND NEXT TO THEM COWARDS AND HELP OUT. REAL TALK. YOU CANT BRING BACK LOVED ONES OR DEAD HOMIES AND PPL DONT FORGET. IN THE PINTA, ITS DIFFERENT BUT EVEN THEN THERE IS "IN-FIGHTING" BETWEEN THE RAZA. AND I KNOW IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY IT'S THE SAME WAY. A COUPLE OF GANGS MIGHT CLIK AND RIDE BUT IN THE END, YOU'LL STILL HAVE A FEW KNUCKLE HEADS THAT'LL fu-- THINGS UP. JUST LOOK AT ALL THE ATTEMPTED PEACE TREATY'S BETWEEN BLACK AND MEXICAN GANGS. THEY LAST A FEW YRS AT MOST.
it worked inLB....we have clicked up with all the LONGO sets and regualarly exchange weapons and shit-and the rest of the mexican varrios get a pass-we dont even beef with other mexicans in LB

dont_fear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dont_fear » March 21st, 2007, 3:34 pm

Boston just shut the F... up!!! with that silly comment to say.

Asiatic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

That's some hoe azz coward shit .....

Unread post by Asiatic » March 24th, 2007, 2:00 am

Truth be told that's some hoe ass shit the clicks doing that shit up on, I read somethin about some stuff gettin stole 160 ways by a certain click but how the fuck you gone blame Blacks in general bout what one particular group did. It's a muthafucka handlin ya own and acceptin you gotta man up and face ya shit 1 on 1, but when you got numbers muthafuckaz got heart and that's what I dont respect bout them hoez. They depend on our streets mostly than anything to get that "rep" ya kno so wtf you mean by whoever run this and that kuz they got numbers, while you playin I'm from the Midwest Saginaw, MI to be exact and if some affiliated with la eme or whoever they ain't stupid enough to get on some racist shit here when they outnumbered, unless the police with em 9 outta 10 times a Mexican callin the police , but how the fuck I'm supposed to get mad at Mexicans in general when it's the Sewer Rataz on this, and I kno it's WAY more Vato clicks than them, Why aint they all on that racist shit ? That shit might've been planned but just kuz you run 1 city and in a couple more don't mean you run shit. Fuck you gone do if you get outnumbered Sewer Rats ? Talk treaty then right ? And I see them Nazi Hoe Ridaz or Ku Klux Kowards ain't puttin in no work with em, but they happy to suck guero dicks and still get no love. They ain't the only prejudice Mexicans it's ALOT but that make me question the Civil Rights Movement u kno, but I got love for all my Brothaz clicked up bangin against that racist shit that's deeper than gang shit, but I'm a In5ane Vice Lord 5 poppin all day, All is Well from the Midwest and we got stacks and I put that on everything them bitchez wouldn't try that shit ANYWHERE ELSE in the world. Fuck all them racist bitchez when they bitin our style anyway fuck 1-3 and La Eme

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 7th, 2007, 1:40 pm

damn i see this thread about to gold gold(500 post) soon!

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » May 7th, 2007, 4:56 am

TheReal wrote:Where is an edit button, when you need it...

Hopefully I articulated well enough, to where I was fully understood, despite my typos and snafus...
look dude-all this talk about ese racism is getting old-if your people cant see it then fuck them they deserve to get served-but imma tell you alot of mexican and black gansg have been cool for the longest and still are but then a lil incident happens and shit goes south-like f13 and ecc-so naturally gansg in LA are made up on race -so a natural reaction is racism-a black guy just shot the homey-it isnta crip or blood its a black guy-i bet your people say the same thing- i was in the hospital about 4 months ago and 4 black guys came in who had been ambushed by mexicans-gangsters(i heard the description the cops took down)they were all shot point blank several times -there relatives were next door to my room when one of the dudes wound up dying-all i heard were screams of fuck wetbacks -beaners got dam mexicans-this spewed out by women in their 50s -so you gonna tell me when another race targets your people the first thing you dont see is color?fuck being from 18st or LONGO or f13-the only thing that female knew is that some wetbacks had shot her son.Its goes both ways -another thing is -yes we are in a low level race war so dam straight i want my people to win and being vicious with your enemys will serve them notice-too bad women and kids smetimes get dealt with cuz that really sucks-and fools dont have the menality to have rules of engagement or id pesonally serve notice that women and kids under 13 are not to be targeted.otherwise its open season.But really-if black gansg cant unite and call a fatwah is that surenos fault?it seems like you blame us for organizing-if your people cant its their fault not ours!also another thing you keep saying ese sureno devils are targeting women and children i have yet to see this-do you have any evidence!?please dont say cheryl green cuz she was chilling with 4 guys when she got -got!thats was definetly a wrong target-not done purposely like has been said.I know alot of innocent black guys have probably been killed but real though-i dont see males over age 13 as being innocent especially in a race war-do you?it gets ridicolous-cuz fools in their late 50 getting handled but wtf am i gonna do-?id like to see rules set forth on who could be targeted-but it aint gonna happen-cuz fools are idiots!

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » May 7th, 2007, 5:09 am

TheReal wrote:Where is an edit button, when you need it...

Hopefully I articulated well enough, to where I was fully understood, despite my typos and snafus...
one more thing you keep saying that black gansg gave ese gangs a pass in their hoods-BS!the thing is they didnt have beef cuz it hadnt started yet-given time it went bonkers on both sides-gansg like F13 and harpys and Longo were in the heart of black g=hoods evn before the black gansg started.so who gave whom a pass?I remeber before we had problems with black gansg in LB-i never really paid attention to blacks-they didnt exist for me -there wasnt no genocidal fantasies then-It was liek they lived their but they werent on my map-I coulda cared less what they were doing -in all actuality I had no idea what they were doing-and never involved myself with their women their paarties or anything- i remember being in grups of 20 and having a lone crip walk right past us and no one would even look in his direction not cuz fear -just cuz he didnt exist in our world.You got it twisted!I live in the heart of were all this racial shit started and in all honesty the shit spread from LB outward-so i think i have a clue of how its done-and ill tell you after beefing with black gansg for so long -i have learned a thing about them -they would rather drink a 40 then put it down! and when dealing with ESEs they arent really a factor-they dont ride the same as we do-and im just being real-asians arent that way -they put in work like no other

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » May 9th, 2007, 12:28 am

Yeah we brothas need 2 really step our game up we killing more of ours then theirs how can we really complain when we commiting genocide against our own people even in the valley where we are like 2 percent.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » May 14th, 2007, 2:14 am

TheReal wrote:To mexican 805:

He said:

its both races fault. u cant just blame the blax or mexicans. bottom line, neither side has made a serious attempt to stop the conflict. this shit needs to end, its not good at all.

Whereas I said:

I blame it more on mexicans/chicanos, in the sense that with they’re numbers it has made them boldly arrogant, to propagate actions based and feelings that have always laid dormant within them, concerning the black community, which is their racist and white supremacist beliefs about black people, in regards to what their (black people) proper place ought to be, in regards to living in this society-WHICH IS BENEATH MEXICANS!

I can go further with this one strain of the discussion, but for more clarity on where I’m coming from on this matter, go read my other posts on this site.

With that said, let me just reiterate a point that I’ve made time and time again, which is the fact that when black gangs dominated the streets of L.A., there was always criminal acts being performed, which included the unjustified killings of black folks, and to a lesser extent, mexican folks. But as I’ve said previously, the working order of these black gangs were to never intentionally wipe out the mexican collective-maybe individuals, but not collective-the way your racist sur brethren are presently doing, only in regards to black people. Black gangs from back in the day, and I remember this distinctly, if they were to retaliate on an ese, they would make sure, for the most part, the ese they attacked was either that ese, or ese’s family, or eses that were apart of a particular gang, from where the ese offender derives from. In the process, granted, some innocent eses were taken out because of mistaken identity, however, these were just casualties of war.

HOWEVER, with your people, if a black person, whether they are in a gang or not, commits a violent offense, whether it be murder, or a simple one on one beat down, or a black person just looking at your kind, the wrong way-YOUR RACIST SURENO BRETHREN WOULD, AND STILL DO, TAKE IT UPON THEMSELVES TO TARGET ANYTHING THAT IS BLACK, WHETHER THEY ARE GANG AFFILIATED OR NOT, WHETHER THEY BE YOUNG OR OLD, AND IN MANY INSTANCES-WHETHER THEY ARE MALE OR FEMALE!! This is the difference between black gang bangers and mexican bangers, and folks who are honest with theirs, KNOWS I’M TELLING THE TRUTH!

You eses don’t care about mistaken identity. Oh hell no!! JUST AS LONG AS THE VICTIM IS BLACK! Not only that, many of you ese surs don’t even have to be provoked. Your devil brethren will just, when the spirit hits them, get on a roll, and decide to kill any black person that is nearest to them, or convenient, just because their evil sons and daughters of women, and just because they can!

Again, black gangs never rolled this way, despite all of their criminal acts. It was you, YOUR PEOPLE, who introduced the racism within these gang wars-YOUR PEOPLE!! Your people have convinced black bangers and the average rank and file black person that the violence between the two camps, have little to do with mere gang rivalry, but racial matters. This is why now, even black gangs are jumping on the bandwagon, more so than they ever did before, and are now taking on innocent mexican civilians within their crosshair, seeing as how your devil brethren are letting black folks know of a surety, that when it comes to black folks, you ese surs, as well as the mexican collective down south especially, are on a genocidal kick, to where no matter what black folks do, behave, and what type of character they possess-YOUR PEOPLE WILL REFUSE TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH THEM, BECAUSE IN YOUR PEOPLE’S EYES: A GOOD NIGGA, IS A DEAD NIGGA, AND THAT’S THE ONLY WAY YOU WANT BLACK FOLKS!!

And seeing as how black folks are beginning to realize that in your people, they’re dealing with an enemy similar to the most ardent of klan types that have oppressed them historically, the basic, and overall philosophy of black gangs, which was at one time, pretty much non-racial-is beginning to become, out of necessity, gangs that are racially focused.

He said:

in previous post i've heard u say blax need 2 attaack mexicans, 2 get even or some BS. well Southsiders r so deep thatt if anything happened even a lil attack, it would b over. blax would get busted on way way too quik. so if ur saying "#%@& mexicans, lets get em" thats the wrong attitude homie. ur just gona get ur partnas smoked.

My response:

Look fool, I did say that black folks needed to attack mexicans IN SELF-DEFENSE ONLY!!! I also entailed that self-defense with getting revenge on those specific ese surs that have attacked you. But again, my stance is self-defense, and delivering reprisals to specific targets, not wanton attacks upon the collective mexican population! I don’t roll like you and your kind! I’m not an ese sur, FOOL!

I’m talking about street justice, NOT INDISCRIMINATE RACIAL KILLINGS, IN THE NAME OF STREET JUSTICE!!!!! This is what your people do, and again, this is how they roll!

He said:

andddd they dont attack the mexicans moving in because they know mexicans aint no pushovers, retaliation will happen and vice versa 4 blax

My response:

Man that is some pure “d” BS!!! I remember back in the day, all this tough guy image you ese surs presently have, was no where in effect, upon the gang landscape, nor on the streets, in years gone by. Mexican gangs were not shit to speak of, and trust me, during the 70’s, 80’s, and parts of the early 90’s, black gangs didn’t have a damn thing to fear, when it came to mexicans, and their supposed tough guy act, especially during the 70’s on down. No one, but no one, feared mexicans. They may have received some modicum of respect, but mexicans were no fools, even the badasses, back in the day. They knew back then, that if they stepped out of line, THEY WOULD’VE GOTTEN INSTANTLY SMASHED!

No, the badass tough guy angle, that mexicans/chicanos are using upon black folks, nowadays, and the image they’re trying to project to broader society, is a recently new image, that is bolstered by their being comfortable in their present status, which has only come by way of their numbers.

I’m saying all this, to counter the notion that the only reason why eses don’t get #%@& with, when they live, or lived in predominantly black gang territories, is because eses are such badasses, BS. Truth be told, the reasons they don’t get #%@& with, and have never really gotten #%@& with in the past, is due more so to the cultural differences between blacks and mexicans. You see, a black person, or persons, can be racist as fu--, against a group of peoples, and will decide to attack, if they do indeed attack, someone based on their race: but it will be that specific person, or persons from another race. Not necessarily someone who may live next door to them, who isn’t #%@&#%@ with them, and being low-key. For the most part, if you’re from another race, and if your low-key, and stick to yourself-if black folks do attack you, for the most part, it will be due to some perceived offense, which may be exacerbated by your race, or because they want to rob you-other than that, they’ll just leave you alone. Of course there are exceptions that I can point to, but this is the general rule.

With your kind, if a black family were living in a heavily deep and controlled ese gang area, regardless of whether the family was low key or not, YOUR EVIL KIND WOULD STILL FIND AN EXCUSE TO HARASS, ATTACK, AND EVEN MURDER THESE BLACK FOLKS, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK!! Not only that, many mMexican males feel a need to punk black folks, especially black men, because they feel that in doing so, it will add increases onto their own perceptions of their masculinity-which makes much of the attacks upon black folks ritualistic.

But this is a topic for another discussion.

So no, again, black folks not attacking innocent mexican civilians nowadays, isn’t tantamount to them having a collective fear of mexicans, but rather, because as was said before, despite black folks and black criminals many flaws, the black community, unlike your community, by and large-DON’T ROLL THAT WAY! Furthermore, if black folks were to adopt a hardliner racialist stance against your kind, then you’d have these black leaders, intellectuals, scholars, and those who “studied the matter,” invoking feelings of guilt into black folks, making them foolishly ashamed of even thinking one negative thought against mexicans/chicanos-whereas your kind, and it’s leadership, as well as community, never, ever, invoke these types of guilty feelings within the psyches of your people: AND YOU KNOW THIS!

Moreover, who gives a damn how many black folks would get smoked, in the defense of their own people hood, and community! Obviously, us caring about not getting smoked, isn’t halting the genocidal executions your people are committing against the black community-so why not die while taking a rightful and noble stand! In other words, what else is there for us to do!! Your people will laugh at us, and will take lightly our complaints on the matter, and will even possess a perverse pleasure, when it comes to the idea of black folks being concerned about ese sur violence against the black community. Many of your kind think that mexicans/chicanos have arrived, seeing as how they can invoke fear into black folks, the way the klan use to do back in the day.

What I’m saying is fu-- THAT FEAR!!!! Why? Because there’s more to life, than just being safe and scary, while your community is being targeted for genocide. Sometimes taking it to the enemy, despite your eventual outcome, because of the numbers, is far nobler, than to live like a castrated pussy of a man, FOREVER!!!
I really like this the real character: aat least he knows us -and im feeling a lil of the same as he is about SUR denying their racism -man lets jsut be who we are!if we gonna be racists-in the pen a dn put greenlights on blacks yet deny the shit we no better than whitey sneaky devil ass two faced!!iLets be ourselves in every situation and not be ashamed of what we do and who we are.I feel no kinda shame for being a racist fuck as im called-it actually delights me :D

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » May 14th, 2007, 3:03 am

Vico, why is it other Latino members of this site don't talk as much shit as you do, and I mean not nearly as much? And, do you think nobody's noticing this?