What race runs things in LA

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
kingterp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kingterp » April 11th, 2006, 12:54 pm

What race gets no respect from onthers

What race runs the prisons in cal

What two races are bang on each other the most and who is winning the war

Do you respect Asian because I dont why there bitchs

What race do you hate the most and why

Do you think Asian man love white meat

Do you think Asians have sold out two the white man and turned there backs on blacks mexicans and onther non whits races

If it came down to it what non what race do you think would have your back you cant pick your race you must pick anther

What race gets the most respect from you other then your own

Do you think Asians Would have your back if you need them for help :roll:

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » April 11th, 2006, 1:21 pm

please dont post on this board again

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 11th, 2006, 1:43 pm

The answer is 42.

jeremy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jeremy » April 11th, 2006, 2:06 pm

No the answer is False.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 11th, 2006, 2:30 pm

makaveli389 wrote:please dont post on this board again
^ That's the answer right there

What the f^ck is up with all the anti-Asian Asian-hating

Was today reverse chinese new years or what... year of the haters

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 11th, 2006, 2:52 pm

fuck everybody.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 11th, 2006, 3:02 pm

perongregory wrote:fu-- everybody.
lol equal opportunity hating

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 11th, 2006, 3:03 pm

perongregory wrote:fu-- everybody.
lol equal opportunity hating

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: What race runs things in LA

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 11th, 2006, 10:39 pm

kingterp wrote:What race gets no respect from onthers

-->whiggers

-->Each race has their shotcallers the bulls own the turf

-->Brown vs Black currently humanity is the loser

-->I know some Samoans and Cambodians that don't fit your description in the slightest... I highly doubt you would open your mouth in their presence

-->Aliens, because they are actually demons

-->I think most normal men in general like pretty women

Do you think Asians have sold out two the white man and turned there backs on blacks mexicans and onther non whits races

-->No, I think Asians are busy looking out for themselves like most everyone else

If it came down to it what non what race do you think would have your back you cant pick your race you must pick anther

-->Things work a certain way in the penal system. Outside of it your free to choose. Next question.

What race gets the most respect from you other then your own

-->Depends on the neighborhood.

Do you think Asians Would have your back if you need them for help :roll:

-->The FOBs I've known over the years don't play. They come out of a war to the USA, group together, work hard, finish their education and go with the program. They are not interested in being sent home. That said, many have good MA and I have seen them fight to protect a white friend before.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 11th, 2006, 11:19 pm

^ Good answers Shatterhand

I think people don't understand most old school Koreans, and some of the Chinese and other Asians who follow this mentallity. Basically you hold back because in the old days (which many parents pass on) the government could either kill you on the spot or severely torture you for the slightest crime, and so even when we move we carry this "hold back the floodgates" mentallity, in fact even MORE so in a foreign country. But part of that is exploding once someone does piss you off. Another tradition from teh "old days" is the type of mentallity is that when you do fight, you don't just win that fight, you win every fight after
Example: if you just get him off you in one fight he will come back to fight you again. So you don't just beat him, you destory him, shatter him, not just knock him out but intention wait to knock him unconscious so that you can inflict more pain and brutal damage to him so that he will feel it before he passes out, then he will never want to fight you again.

I remember seeing this one MTV Boiling Points, if you dont' know its a reality show where they try to piss you off and see if you can stay calm for a time period, and whoever passes the time without cussing or showing anger like that wins $100 dollars.

In one episode they were selling broken umbrellas in the rain in New York, and the Korean guy (VERY old school looking ah juh shee) was the one who won. He acted like the stereotypical "no want no trouble" type of pushover that people see Asians as. Well a little after the time period, they told him he won a hundred dollars. He didn't know what a reality show was, and thought they were making fun of him, and this was the last draw. He jumped up, knocked over the table, and grabbed this umbrella to swing on the reality show guy whil yelling "DON"T PLAY WITH ME" in a very Korean accent. The guy ran away and the Korean threw the umbrella at him, and MTV gusy all ran out, it took about 7 guys to hold him back and he even knocked around some of those guys. It took a while to explain to him the show, he started laughing like crazy once he realized their show backfired on them and that he was the first guy on the show to actually get phsyical with them. Reminded me of my dad :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 11th, 2006, 11:21 pm

lol another gthing the guy was like 58 years old, it was funny seeing an old man handling all those camera crew and security guys.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 12th, 2006, 10:32 am

A service friend of mine in Okinawa saw an older Okinawan snap an officer's billy club in two fighting with the police outside of a bar. They must have been made of wood back then. Says it looked Shorin-Ryu. I studied some Korean MA a back in the day (not my thing though) before it became all point sparring. I'm not sure General Choi did the right thing in unifying most of the styles. Anyways, there were so many frauds and fakes teaching MA back in the day you would not believe it.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 12th, 2006, 10:39 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:lol another gthing the guy was like 58 years old, it was funny seeing an old man handling all those camera crew and security guys.
Americans don't understand Koreans really imo. They don't understand the violence inflicted on post WWII Koreans growing up by legitimate authorities and how that affected them.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 12th, 2006, 10:49 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:lol another gthing the guy was like 58 years old, it was funny seeing an old man handling all those camera crew and security guys.
Americans don't understand Koreans really imo. They don't understand the violence inflicted on post WWII Koreans growing up by legitimate authorities and how that affected them.
Not to mentiKorean War, post-Korean War gang takeovers of the police via easy cheap @ss bribes, gangs constantly threatening for passes and "protection," SCHOOL RIVALRIES (worse than any soccer fans in Europe), and just overall post-Korean War craziness

O and the thing is most of the violence was seen as legitimate because the government, anyone "above" you, and even schools are allowed to beat you without having to explain.

They sorta stopped that in Korea even though it still happens so this new wave of Koreans are a lot softer though.... but I guess that's a good thing now, they didn't have to face it.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 12th, 2006, 12:12 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:
Not to mentiKorean War, post-Korean War gang takeovers of the police via easy cheap @ss bribes, gangs constantly threatening for passes and "protection," SCHOOL RIVALRIES (worse than any soccer fans in Europe), and just overall post-Korean War craziness

O and the thing is most of the violence was seen as legitimate because the government, anyone "above" you, and even schools are allowed to beat you without having to explain.

They sorta stopped that in Korea even though it still happens so this new wave of Koreans are a lot softer though.... but I guess that's a good thing now, they didn't have to face it.
It was a tough life no doubt. Hey aren't rose tattoos a symbol used by the Korean mafia?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 12th, 2006, 12:24 pm

My impression is that tats aren't really acceptable in the Korean community which is why when I see a Korean with a family surname tat on their arm or a design I'm usually like... hmmmmmm.....

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » April 13th, 2006, 8:26 am

kingterp wrote:What race gets no respect from onthers
-ver stupid question

-the black, brown, and white inmates all hold their own amonst themselves. the government runs the prisons. the inmates are slaves, plain n simple.

-blacks n mexicans. i think more blacks have died in that one not sure tho.

-i respect anyone that has respect for me

-theres ppl i dontl like in every race

-i dont understand what u mean

-i dont understand what u mean

-my friends and family would have my back. i have mixed raced friends.

- I gotta say asians are runnin sh*t no the streets bcuz theyre not gettin killed or locked up nearly at the same rate as blacks and latinos. And their quality of life is overal higher, and they dont seem to be as ignorant. yet when theyve gone against them mexican gangs theyve held their own. i havnt heard of any nazi or skinhead gang at war with no mexican black or asian gangs on the streets.

Do you think Asians Would have your back if you need them for help
-yea i have asian friends that would have my back.

:roll:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 13th, 2006, 2:29 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:It was a tough life no doubt. Hey aren't rose tattoos a symbol used by the Korean mafia?
Yup.

But in Japan there really going into the Yakuza stuff. I actually know a low level dude in there, but it's interesting how Yakuza are ironically and sadly the only non-racist thing in Japan. Some people try to compare it to America but it's waaaay worse than America....

lol usually speaking Korean will get you bad looks but in Yakuza, everyone in the "mid-level" Yakuza knows certain amount of Korean because a lot of the bosses are actually Korean. People don't know that Japan was actually like America in that the "majority" wasn't the original popluation, there were Natives that got conquered there. Right now the main Yakuza - central Yakuza is mostly non-"Japanese"

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 13th, 2006, 6:42 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:It was a tough life no doubt. Hey aren't rose tattoos a symbol used by the Korean mafia?
Yup.

But in Japan there really going into the Yakuza stuff. I actually know a low level dude in there, but it's interesting how Yakuza are ironically and sadly the only non-racist thing in Japan. Some people try to compare it to America but it's waaaay worse than America....

lol usually speaking Korean will get you bad looks but in Yakuza, everyone in the "mid-level" Yakuza knows certain amount of Korean because a lot of the bosses are actually Korean. People don't know that Japan was actually like America in that the "majority" wasn't the original popluation, there were Natives that got conquered there. Right now the main Yakuza - central Yakuza is mostly non-"Japanese"
Fascinating. I've seen some interesting Japanese made movies in the past few years that play on the interaction between Korean and Japanese Yakuza.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 13th, 2006, 9:36 pm

who are the natives and who conquered them?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 13th, 2006, 9:49 pm

The Ainu are the natives. I think they are related to the natives of Siberia or some ish. Anyways, the Japanese you know of now kicked their assess and drove them north. They called the Ainu barabarians, justifying the stealing of their land, etc.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 13th, 2006, 10:16 pm

perongregory wrote:The Ainu are the natives. I think they are related to the natives of Siberia or some ish. Anyways, the Japanese you know of now kicked their assess and drove them north. They called the Ainu barabarians, justifying the stealing of their land, etc.
Yup. But there's more to it than just that, other groups.

Good info here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_people

The majority of the main Yakuza is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burakumin

Koreans have had "success" (if you call crime bosses a "success") in Yakuza.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 13th, 2006, 10:21 pm

thats some good info. I only remember reading about the jomon and yayoi as time periods, when I was studying Japanese art. I didn't know they were actual peoples too.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 13th, 2006, 10:23 pm

Yup. Japanese pottery was stolen from Korea though :x :x

lol but Japanese art is cool too. Some woodblock prints are really amazing

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 13th, 2006, 10:25 pm

I read somewhere the first Samurai were Koreans also. Damn Japanese, always hatin but stealin peoples shit.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 13th, 2006, 10:36 pm

lol

But I do have to admit the Japanese eventually developed good sword skills especially from 1500s-1600s, but only because they kept fighting every day amongst themselves so of course they get good.

Korea used to have some unbelievable martial artists but several things prevented the legacy of Korean warriors today (not as famous as samurai)

1. Unlike Japan, Koreans were not allowed to "duel" outside of war, preventing both senseless killings and individual MA glory
2. Korean masters refused to teach anyone outside of "good students."
Since human beings are generally screwed up and many Koreans has baaad tempers most ended up having no one to pass on their knowledge

The last person I consider a true Korean-Martial Arts master was a descendant of a HwaRang and is the last person on earth to have direct HwaRang MA lineage training (all the rest are re-creations from old manuals). He was a monk and when he went to the city in the 70s (not sure exactly when) he got jumped by a roughly translated "stick gang" who as the name said all fought with sticks. He broke off a big umbrella handle and preceded to kick all their @sses, and according to all eyewitnesses not once did he get hit. The fight lasted 4-5 HOURS and the last hour was caught by the media. Everyone looked for him so he set up a dojo, which closed down in less than two months because everyon quit. He refused to lighten the training for the purpose of keeping student, some of the training included "climb that mountain ten times" and craziness like that. He had them dig a huge hole about five feet, then asked them to jump in and out of it 500 times or something like that??? All of this before teaching anyone any techniques because "they were not ready yet" and so everyon left and the art is now dead. :(

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 13th, 2006, 10:40 pm

Thats G. Man, it's a shame the art is forever lost though.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 14th, 2006, 7:27 am

That's crazy I did a image search on Ainu and they have a lot of similarities with Native American culture... the features are very similar in some cases. Also they said something about Ainu might have been the first to settle North America, based on some bone finds. The Ainus also have straight up totem poles, just like the Native Americans, except much thinner and grouped in bundles.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 14th, 2006, 8:27 pm

Mostly speculation though. Th Ainus really confuse classification. At first thought of as maybe Russian related since they are more "white" than most Japanese but then they have a combination of traits unique to them. Their language has no suggestions of relation to other languages, and even their oral tradition makes things confusing, according to their historical legends they dropped out of the sky, which doesn't help trace them in any way. They also like to train bears.

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GWUN TWO » April 14th, 2006, 9:52 pm

Rose/flower tattoos are used by lower ranks in the Korean/Japanese Yakuza.

BTW the Ainus are native Japanese. Millions of Koreans visited Japan around 10,000 BC and pretty much took it over. The native Japanese were kicked into the north and stayed there and are still there to this day. The Koreans that remained in Japan are the Japanese people we see today. I read somewhere that Japanese people have around 99% Korean genes.

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GWUN TWO » April 14th, 2006, 9:57 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:My impression is that tats aren't really acceptable in the Korean community which is why when I see a Korean with a family surname tat on their arm or a design I'm usually like... hmmmmmm.....
No doubt tattoos is a taboo subject in Korea. Even the smallest tattoo will get you weird looks.

I have a huge dragon on my back that extends and covers to my shoulders. I got kicked out of almost every sauna/mogyoktangs/swimming pool when I was there haha

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 14th, 2006, 10:18 pm

GWUN TWO wrote:
Rose/flower tattoos are used by lower ranks in the Korean/Japanese Yakuza.

BTW the Ainus are native Japanese. Millions of Koreans visited Japan around 10,000 BC and pretty much took it over. The native Japanese were kicked into the north and stayed there and are still there to this day. The Koreans that remained in Japan are the Japanese people we see today. I read somewhere that Japanese people have around 99% Korean genes.
EVN - I'm just me... wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_people

The majority of the main Yakuza is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burakumin
That idea is still speculation......

The DNA is similar though, yes... butI don't think either us or the Japanese would like to hear we are that closely related...