Why We Bang Cali?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Why We Bang Cali?

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » April 17th, 2006, 8:46 pm

tell me dis? how come niggaz outside of Cali bang B's and C's? cali niggaz bang it 4 they specific reason. it's a damn shame when i c a B and a C bangin' and then they get asked why they doin' it and they reply: cuz i got on blue and he got on red...

seriously, that's like niggaz in Compton claimin' FOLK and PEOPLE, wat's the point.

*don't get mad cuz i asked this question, it's been o my mind 4 a while, so i had to let it out :!:

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 17th, 2006, 9:34 pm

Really its a stupid question cuz yall dont even bang right you aint doin nothin that sweetback, tookie or any of them older cats was doing when crip had a meaning.Dont get mad I just had to let it out. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » April 18th, 2006, 9:45 am

I really dont know why we bang cali shit, i think it jus got so popular it jus spread across the nation...in the late 80s n the early to mid 90s columbus was mostly Folk n People, nowadays u cant claim anything but the B or C or else the whole city will smash on u...Not everybody here is bangin it wrong with the 5 or 6...Only damus here that bang the 5 is EastHaven Piru n E/S FNL piru, thats why all the SouthSide damus bang on them niggas b/c they aint doin it rite...Alot of Rip sets still bang the 6 tho, Like ShortNorth Posse NHC, b4 96 most niggas would bang SNP as a folk mob they jus recently turned NHC but they still bang the 6, n they the deepest rip sets so they punk most of the other rips into bangin the 6 w/ them

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 18th, 2006, 9:47 am

You best believe there is more than just a grip of Kali niggaz that bang B & C and dont know why they doin it.

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » April 18th, 2006, 9:53 am

^^exactly, niggas jus was raised around this....alotta niggas dont know why they bang, when theyre growin up they bee everybody around them doin it, it jus seems like the right thing to do

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 18th, 2006, 10:49 am

what niggas fail to realize is that they think niggas is copyin LA style and shit they dont realize people move you think a nigga in LA is gonna stay in the same hood his whole life some may but naw there not.My pops told me he remember when crips were really being spotted in memphis and that was the early/mid 80's before they was really just in the news every week the nigga who brought 102 RAC's out here is from cali his mom moved him out here to get away from the gang shit but instead he spreaded by puttin niggas down.And in Oakland crips have been there since the 80's it might not be how it is in LA with gangs up there but there still there.Now places out of the country yeah some may be copying cuz thats still strange to me crips in the netherlands but look at deepone he from kelly park he in miami if he wanted to he could have kelly park jump off there.Even the bloods were brought to NY by a LA nigga.Now yes there are niggas who copy niggas if you ask them to spit there set and they cant say it or if they know more history on Folks than crips yeah they are wanna be's allday.I fuck with LA niggas and really the ones I talk to dont really care if there are crps in all these other places but you computer LA niggas yall are on some more type shit.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 18th, 2006, 1:38 pm

the niggah who started bloods in ny is not from cali...niggah is from the Westside of the bronx,niggah said he just visited california & came back recruiting bloods

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 18th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Well you see he was up on his shit cuz bloods in NY were good at a time then I dont know what happened.

3rdcoasta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3rdcoasta » April 18th, 2006, 2:03 pm

Bangin outside Cali aint fake if somebody from cali comes to a city and puts niggaz on then is straight but them NY niggas is fake cuzz they just made up sets and they dont even go by the same shit they do in cali and other places and im tired of fake niggas on here hatin on niggas bangin out of cali nigga come to SouthSide H-Town and tell me im fake nigga

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 18th, 2006, 2:03 pm

the fucc are u talkin about? just talk about memphis fam not ur online knowledge on ny

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 18th, 2006, 3:08 pm

Nigga I wasnt even talkin shit on NY but you always got some shit to say 3rdcosta just said all yall fake and you aint say nothin to him nigga you a lame fo real.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 18th, 2006, 4:19 pm

lol @ this nicca :lol: pointing at 3rdcoasta.... 3rdcoasta is a lame for his ignorant ass comment also i hate when niccaz try and catorigize a whole state yall aint even from and obvisously have no clue how shit go down but i just dont understand why there so much hate in yall blood dont yall get bored of that shit? yall keep saying the same thing ny this, ny that i beeen everywhere always on my new york shitt only reason why i aint gonna shit on 3rdcoasta is cuz i know some real texas Gz and cant talk on your area as a whole i can tell u a lame just off that wing ass comment and oaktown swear he nyC6k lmao i hope u ce on the streets as hard as u bang on streetgangs

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » April 18th, 2006, 6:24 pm

3rdcoasta wrote:Bangin outside Cali aint fake if somebody from cali comes to a city and puts niggaz on then is straight but them NY niggas is fake cuzz they just made up sets and they dont even go by the same shit they do in cali and other places and im tired of fake niggas on here hatin on niggas bangin out of cali nigga come to SouthSide H-Town and tell me im fake nigga

^^naw homie, i ain't dissin' NObODY, i'm jus sayin' like if u from Atlanta, why bANG Rollin 60's? make up yo own CRIP set, ya' feel me? I'm sayin', why bANG a cali street's set and u got no ConneCtion with 'em?

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » April 18th, 2006, 10:00 pm

Trip'n_Loc wrote:
3rdcoasta wrote:Bangin outside Cali aint fake if somebody from cali comes to a city and puts niggaz on then is straight but them NY niggas is fake cuzz they just made up sets and they dont even go by the same shit they do in cali and other places and im tired of fake niggas on here hatin on niggas bangin out of cali nigga come to SouthSide H-Town and tell me im fake nigga

^^naw homie, i ain't dissin' NObODY, i'm jus sayin' like if u from Atlanta, why bANG Rollin 60's? make up yo own CRIP set, ya' feel me? I'm sayin', why bANG a cali street's set and u got no ConneCtion with 'em?
exactly, like sum niggas bang n will die for hoods they never been to, that shit is dumb n pointless, b/c most likely if they do go 2 that hood theyd get smashed on...My hood was originally put on 2 the P by a nigga from TreeTop Piru, but u would never catch me reppin for TTP tho, im from S/S MillBrook Park...

i also see alotta of yall niggas talkin shit like if an outsider such as myself would come 2 cali reppin the P, or B id get murked but i visited last summer, i got fam that stay in FTP hood, right on Peach St., i wasnt out there jus tryin 2 set trip on every nigga i seen, but i did let them know where im from, they wasnt even on it like that, but i guess it was b/c i was bickin it with the yunger niggas, they was boo even drove me around let me bee alotta tags around there

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 18th, 2006, 11:50 pm

To yung_k I guess puttin out the truth means you a internet banger I wasnt sayin I was pointing out 3rdcosta its just homie just straight up dissed yo city and you gonna come after me about it and I aint even say no disrespectful shit damn you scared of him :lol: I do admit yes I bang on crips that claim the 6 I aint no damn nigga that hate NY I got respect for yalls hustle game shit cuz of yall thats why I really be on that get money tip but yalls gangsta throw that out the window.Shit i've been to NY before had a good time and tryin to go again soon aint nothin wrong with the city honestly I aint one of these niggas that just gona down grade it just because but i'm gonna keep it real on how I feel about some of the shit yall do I got some down ass niggas from NY and know a whole lot of bustaz from there to.So while you keep constantly tryin to start shit worry about New Rochelle wherever the fuck that is and get off my dick.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 19th, 2006, 12:36 pm

To yung_k I guess puttin out the truth means you a internet banger
you Can't be serious, now i know what you write about is straight fairytale nicca....
I wasnt sayin I was pointing out 3rdcosta its just homie just straight up dissed yo city and you gonna come after me about it and I aint even say no disrespectful shit damn you scared of him :lol:
:shock: :roll: :shock: :lol:
I do admit yes I bang on crips that claim the 6
doubt that homboy u talk a good 1 though i respect your S.g. gangsta :lol:
but yalls gangsta throw that out the window.
:lol: you a lame cuzzzo! its officail tissue
Shit i've been to NY before had a good time and tryin to go again soon
very interested in what n-hood u frequent :? :? i know for a fact u wasent in bk or lowwer westchester.....A faCt!!!!!
aint nothin wrong with the city honestly I aint one of these niggas that just gona down grade it just because but i'm gonna keep it real on how I feel about some of the shit yall do I got some down ass niggas from NY and know a whole lot of bustaz from there to.
your a stupid ass nigga yo what you say is just dumb nicca do you read what you be typing seriously?if you have poor impoverished niccaz in any state they gonna ride nicca theres busters and gangster everywhere nicca your points and arguments are weak Cuzzzz
So while you keep constantly tryin to start shit worry about New Rochelle wherever the fu-- that is and get off my dick.
aint starting anything just when i verbally abuse your ass you start gettin female lol pass me with that faggot ass get off my dicc shit u scaring me fam.... all in all u a funny character so i get a good laugh at this shit cuz basically...... obviously u know where im @ 24/7 and NEW ROC on the map "cuzzo" you know about it hahahahah you be SWEATING NY i should bring up all your previous posts so you can see how idiotic you sound nicca speak on the niccaz in memphis u aint fuccin with you talkin like you put serious work in on ny niccaz which you know you dont leave the house with that BS u just keep that shit on streetgangs and youll C ight

eightteenn SEVEN

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 19th, 2006, 3:15 pm

I didnt go to bk I got a female in queens I visited there really wasnt nothin but bloods round there.Yes I do bang on any crips that claim the 6 you dont believe come down here since you fuck with 8 ball crips really I aint gotta worry about it cuz niggas dont claim they roll under the 6 here all I got to worry about is out of town niggas..When I talk bad on NY its about yalls gangsta I aint got a problem with the city yall got some high maitinanced females but its straight like I said its cool up there.Shit aint nobody said shit about memphis I dont give a fuck about this city yeah there are alot of real hood niggas here but this city is full of snitches and niggas that flip gangs.Once again I aint gotta prob with the city jackass.And nigga new rocc aint known it may be on your map but dont know REAL niggas know of it :lol: and me gettin female on you :roll: that makes a whole lot of sense.Nigga what I look like gettin mad over a computer to some nigga i'll never see in my life :lol:.Bring up a post where I say some shit I be puttin work on NY niggas :lol: nigga please I got beef out in the streets nigga I dont have time to worry about some new rock nigga :lol: who talk shit to me.

TREEMAYNE

Unread post by TREEMAYNE » May 28th, 2006, 8:58 pm

NIGGA I KEEPS IT PFUNK I REP TTP400 NOT the BIGGEST BUT PROLY MOST OFFICIAL IN HTOWN NIGGA ON the NORTH SIDE AND IM FROM 504 HURRIKANE KATRINA STYLE BUT ITS WESTSIDE BOMPTON TREE GANG OR DONT BANG 400 BLOCCK SPRUCE STREET TELL ME IM FAKE

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » May 29th, 2006, 1:23 am

don't ya'll get it
they're not banging for a block they've never been too
THEY'RE BANGING FOR THE BLOCK THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN ON
just these days there's a blue/red rag tied around it

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 6th, 2006, 12:41 am

TREEMAYNE wrote:NIGGA I KEEPS IT PFUNK I REP TTP400 NOT the BIGGEST BUT PROLY MOST OFFICIAL IN HTOWN NIGGA ON the NORTH SIDE AND IM FROM 504 HURRIKANE KATRINA STYLE BUT ITS WESTSIDE compton TREE GANG OR DONT BANG 400 BLOCCK SPRUCE STREET TELL ME IM FAKE
YOUR FAKE

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 6th, 2006, 12:45 am

checc dis tripn loc I BANG FOR MY HOOD LIKE U SAID IM FROM GREENSPOINT 56 but the OG THAT STARTED OUR SET IS FROM INSANE LONG bKEACH but U WILL NEVER HEAR US CLAIMIN INSANE OR SAYIN WE FROM the E/S AND SHIT LIKE that CUZ WE NOT WE FROM GREENSPOINT ON the NORTHSIDE OF HOUSTON TEXAS WE DONT CLAIM INSANES bKLOCC but WE NOT FAKE CUZ A CALI NIGGA STARTED OUR SET WE JUZ bKANG OUR OWN HOOD SO IF WE DIE WE DIEN FOR OUR HOOD NOT INSANES G.P.5.6. N.H.C. 4 LIFE CUZ GREENSPOINT 56

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 5th, 2007, 12:09 pm

[quote="NS_GPC"][quote="TREEMAYNE"]NIGGA I KEEPS IT PFUNK I REP TTP400 NOT the BIGGEST BUT PROLY MOST OFFICIAL IN HTOWN NIGGA ON the NORTH SIDE AND IM FROM 504 HURRIKANE KATRINA STYLE BUT ITS WESTSIDE compton TREE GANG OR DONT BANG 400 BLOCCK SPRUCE STREET TELL ME IM FAKE[/quote]

YOUR FAKE[/quote]

:lol:

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 2nd, 2007, 5:50 am

As an outsider, I dont get it. Seems like young ones in NYC have been having a massive IDENTITY CRISIS by getting painted red or blue. Whats gwan on thast has brought this about? Is it media hyping? Is it that there is so much exclusion and lack of identity for young peeps in NYC right now that they are trying to find some meaning from 'borrowing' LA's thing? Whats gwan?

k-eazi

Unread post by k-eazi » January 24th, 2008, 1:52 pm

WELL I'M FROM NEW YORK AND NIGGAZ AROUND MY WAY BANG PDL OR CMGB AND NIGGAZ DONT BANG ON STARS, DEY ONLY BANG ON BLOODS OUR ON L'S AND SHIT LIKE that, DEY SLASH OUT O'S AND THEY CLAIM KALI STREETS. OF DEY O.G. IS FROM INGLEWOOD AND PASADENA SO, IT SOUNDS PRETYY OFFICIAL TO ME

Tia
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tia » April 5th, 2008, 6:31 pm

TREEMAYNE wrote:NIGGA I KEEPS IT PFUNK I REP TTP400 NOT the BIGGEST BUT PROLY MOST OFFICIAL IN HTOWN NIGGA ON the NORTH SIDE AND IM FROM 504 HURRIKANE KATRINA STYLE BUT ITS WESTSIDE compton TREE GANG OR DONT BANG 400 BLOCCK SPRUCE STREET TELL ME IM FAKE
Put away you dj quik cds. Your not from the block.

peiblood

Unread post by peiblood » April 6th, 2008, 4:43 pm

canada blood right here, dont trip cuz, holla to all my bloods threw out usa hit a crip in the lip watch the true colors drip

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 6th, 2008, 6:34 pm

blame it on dipset

elmtree

Re: Why We Bang Cali?

Unread post by elmtree » June 10th, 2008, 5:02 am

the mozt kommon thing iz when a nigga from kali komez to anutha state and startz hiz own chapter outside of kali.im from baltimore,md but i lived in kompton,longbeach,wattz and l.a.i waz to konfuzed on piruz and cripz and what they were being from the eaztkoast and on alot i had got approached by both sidez 4 walkin down the street.kali haz set a pavement 4 other statez to bang even though many statez should no try to kopy kali hoodz.in baltimore we got ws tree top piruz es elm street piruz ws denver lane bloods ws pasadena denver lanes es lueders park piru ws krensahw mafia gangster bloods es bounty hunna bloods 18th street vatos lokos r60c r20c ETG grape street watts crip.i dont know when but koming bacck to baltimore there were lokz and dogz all around niggas aktin like fools beatin up on random niggas like kidz.my theory iz that young niggas dont know what bangin is all about.on the east wearin a red flag doesnt mak you a damu and sagging a blue rag dont make you a lok kail iz the birthplaze of crips and bloods and should be respekted az that.

skEwb

Unread post by skEwb » September 2nd, 2008, 5:09 am

nigga nigga nigga please i strap on the jimmy kuz i don't want no disease... baby likes it when i cum inside... i come into yo house n take your daughter for a ride!

monsta6060
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: rsc

Unread post by monsta6060 » January 10th, 2009, 3:24 am

my family lived in the rollin 60 n-hood in cali. I was born in denver growing up all my fam was from rollin 60 crip. Niggas started bangin that shit too. I don't care if it started in cali niggas die and live hard all over the world. We got every gang L.A has As well as folks lords. The shit just spread like a fire. You come to denver and you see the same shit like you see in cali. Even in the pen it's ran like cali. This nayborhood 6-life just how it is cuz.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » January 12th, 2009, 9:02 am

monsta6060 wrote:my family lived in the rollin 60 n-hood in cali. I was born in denver growing up all my fam was from rollin 60 crip. Niggas started bangin that shit too. I don't care if it started in cali niggas die and live hard all over the world. We got every gang L.A has As well as folks lords. The shit just spread like a fire. You come to denver and you see the same shit like you see in cali. Even in the pen it's ran like cali. This nayborhood 6-life just how it is because.
LOL...DENVERS SMALL TIME TO CALI TRUST.

monsta6060
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: rsc

Unread post by monsta6060 » January 17th, 2009, 1:40 pm

The gang thing in Colorado is growing quicc. The Mexicans are getting real deep.