What race runs things in LA

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » April 14th, 2006, 11:49 pm

this thread sounds like a big ass stupid survey that only a buster would come up with

that shit about japanese people is aite though

about that crazy ass korean Martial Artist guy though are you sure none of that shit was exaggerated?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 15th, 2006, 12:02 am

It was a big thing with LOTS of eyewitnesses and pictures in the newspapers and plus my dad was there so I'm not gonna question him lol

My dad told me some crazy techniques he did, it's incredible, i've never even heard of some of the concepts this guy was using. I can't show you in person so maybe I'll draw some stick figures to show what he did, it was truly amazing stuff.

About the training, he really did have people climbing mountains and jumping off of crazy heights and expected more than his students were willing to do. See the problems is in modern society you can't just be a full-time monk and MA student, at least not normally. People couldn't be there all day climing and jumping and training all day, so it was too much to expect and so everyone quit, and the dojo did shut down in less than two months. It's possible there's one or two other people in the world who have his same lineage but so far we don't know and by now they probably all died.... in fact everyone thought no one still knew the original (non-re-creation) HwaRang until this incident, he said his family made it a responsiblility so it was passed on and since they didn't teach it, it ended up being kind of secretive.

The HwaRang were an elite force trained from the age of around 5 in the old Korean days, all they did was train to be soldiers, but of course that stopped in modern society, and in a way it's good that kids don't have to be soldiers in Korea anymore.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 15th, 2006, 9:05 am

GWUN TWO wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:It was a tough life no doubt. Hey aren't rose tattoos a symbol used by the Korean mafia?
Rose/flower tattoos are used by lower ranks in the Korean/Japanese Yakuza.

BTW the Ainus are native Japanese. Millions of Koreans visited Japan around 10,000 BC and pretty much took it over. The native Japanese were kicked into the north and stayed there and are still there to this day. The Koreans that remained in Japan are the Japanese people we see today. I read somewhere that Japanese people have around 99% Korean genes.

SO IF THATS TRUE WHY ARE THEY STILL HATING ON KOREANS?

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GWUN TWO » April 15th, 2006, 9:57 am

Y.G. wrote:SO IF THATS TRUE WHY ARE THEY STILL HATING ON KOREANS?
Were talking about 10,000 BC here. lol its not like this shit happened 10 years ago. Most asian countries are descended from the Chinese and it doesn't stop some of us on hating on the Chinese

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » April 15th, 2006, 12:50 pm

You suck.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 15th, 2006, 1:41 pm

Imperialism/ultranationalism and World War II.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 15th, 2006, 1:47 pm

useless_person wrote:You suck.
Very enlightening. :roll: :lol:

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » April 15th, 2006, 5:24 pm

GWUN TWO wrote:
Were talking about 10,000 BC here. lol its not like this shit happened 10 years ago. Most asian countries are descended from the Chinese and it doesn't stop some of us on hating on the Chinese
~quoted for TRUTH

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 15th, 2006, 5:58 pm

GWUN TWO wrote:
Hey have you seen Musa? That was a good movie on Korean-Chinese-Mongolian history and some good scenes dealing with different races.

It's sort of hard to follow because it's in all three languages and variations, like North-East Korean and Southern Korean with accents and stuff so you need subtitles no matter what but it's really a well made film

Good action too.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/reviews/musa.htm

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 15th, 2006, 6:00 pm

p.s. that site didn't give a good review of it, I just posted it up so you can see what it was

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0275083/

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 15th, 2006, 11:58 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
GWUN TWO wrote:
Hey have you seen Musa? That was a good movie on Korean-Chinese-Mongolian history and some good scenes dealing with different races.

It's sort of hard to follow because it's in all three languages and variations, like North-East Korean and Southern Korean with accents and stuff so you need subtitles no matter what but it's really a well made film

Good action too.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/reviews/musa.htm
Thats a good movie.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 16th, 2006, 12:11 am

so EVN, is it true northern koreans tend to have different accents to southern ones?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 16th, 2006, 12:57 am

Peron - You saw it? tite. That moved me through a lot of emotions man. It was deep stuff.

My Uso (lol) - Each province has its own dialect. It's like the states in the US have their own talk. Even parts of states. Northern Cali, they all say "hecka" and "hella" all the time. In Brooklyn they say "madd" the same way Northern California says "hecka." The south has all kinds of dialect unique to them, or at least ways of saying things. Like "cauffis" - as in "you need to comb your hair cauffis nappy" lol.

Same thing with Korea.

In standard Korean, "grandma" is "haal muh nee" (the "a" in "haal" is like the "a" in "aahhhh!" and the "muh nee" sort of sounds like saying "mo--ney" in seperate words)

but in that movie there's this guy from North-East Korea that says "haal my" instead.

That movie had so many different people interacting, truly amazing work went into that movie. There were even some SouthAsians or Middle Eastern (not sure but I think either from Pakistan or Turkey or Afghanistan) that were traveling with the Mongolians, and they were talking to the Koreans who they thought were at the time pretending to be Chinese. So these guys were speaking Chinese using Mongolian pronounciation with a MiddleEastern/SouthAsian accent to Korean people. LOL no way I would have understood that without subtitles.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 16th, 2006, 1:48 am

i getcha^^i guess it is true that every province or area in the world basically has its own slang or accent, but yeah when your use to just watching movies with just subtitles not taking notice of the accent, you forget that.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 16th, 2006, 9:21 pm

What is this non-sense many speak, No particular race runs L.A, The Fed's do. I thought you knew by know.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 16th, 2006, 9:25 pm

The true intent of this thread was hating Asians and saying Blacks and Mexicans run them or something

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GWUN TWO » April 16th, 2006, 9:52 pm

Musa was the one with Joo Jin Mo right? I saw it but I can't really remember anything about it -_-

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » April 17th, 2006, 8:47 pm

Hispanics...

They are most in high schools, especially...

One of the high schools had over 80% hispancis../
][

344tfvb 8fgbve3 ;3-'-'2=30=d-0=]0o -kolm, e.;;/>>>>:lrdp3

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 17th, 2006, 9:19 pm

Hispanics...They are most in high schools, especially...
As any race would if they flocked the borders by the Millions.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 18th, 2006, 10:59 am

GWUN TWO wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:My impression is that tats aren't really acceptable in the Korean community which is why when I see a Korean with a family surname tat on their arm or a design I'm usually like... hmmmmmm.....
No doubt tattoos is a taboo subject in Korea. Even the smallest tattoo will get you weird looks.

I have a huge dragon on my back that extends and covers to my shoulders. I got kicked out of almost every sauna/mogyoktangs/swimming pool when I was there haha
Lol...

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » April 19th, 2006, 7:16 pm

mexicans dominating southern cal unless you slow the crossing of the border shiiit might as well give cali back to mexico.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 19th, 2006, 8:37 pm

Why would we want to give the mexican government well over one trillion dollers?

jeremy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jeremy » April 20th, 2006, 10:52 am

The Mexican governement should stop telling us what to do.They should worry about their probems ,which is their overpopulation and employment problem.They should not be telling us to give benefits to their damn citizens they don't want.If an American crossed the mexican borber Illegaly you would get 2 years in prison and a fine.Here all they get is a slap on the wrist.

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » April 20th, 2006, 12:14 pm

Ask somebody that black race runs sh in La,cuzz im black and i can smash any mexican or asian punk that i want. 8)

jeremy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jeremy » April 20th, 2006, 1:21 pm

Low_Dogg wrote:Ask somebody that black race runs sh in La,cuzz im black and i can smash any mexican or asian punk that i want. 8)
Hmm.....depends what type of asian or mexican you run up to.You should be carefull who you run up to.Seems like you're just a punk.e.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 20th, 2006, 1:24 pm

Low_Dogg wrote:Ask somebody that black race runs sh in La,cuzz im black and i can smash any mexican or asian punk that i want. 8)
Very mighty friend but physical strength by itself is not that impressive. Let's see how good you are at math. All else being equal, tell me what you think of this equation: Bullets>flesh.

Now that's an easy one. Let's try something harder. In two time dimensions, infinite time on our time line can be shrunk down to less than a trillionth of a second [for God]. (Note that adding a third time dimension allows for infinite time to the infinite power to be compressed into less than a trillionth of a second. Billions of years in our time dimension and much, much more can be just a single instant for God).

Show mathamatically how in two time dimensions, infinite time on our time line can be shrunk down to less than a trillionth of a second. I have the answer worked out here.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 20th, 2006, 1:32 pm

sure u do dumbass , u probly got it off a website

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 20th, 2006, 1:52 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:
Very mighty friend but physical strength by itself is not that impressive. Let's see how good you are at math. All else being equal, tell me what you think of this equation: Bullets>flesh.

Now that's an easy one. Let's try something harder. In two time dimensions, infinite time on our time line can be shrunk down to less than a trillionth of a second [for God]. (Note that adding a third time dimension allows for infinite time to the infinite power to be compressed into less than a trillionth of a second. Billions of years in our time dimension and much, much more can be just a single instant for God).

Show mathamatically how in two time dimensions, infinite time on our time line can be shrunk down to less than a trillionth of a second. I have the answer worked out here.
Time doesn't exist. LOL

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 20th, 2006, 1:53 pm

Anyone can smash anyone they want period calle the sucker punch.

It's the reproccusions that'll get you son :lol: :wink:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 20th, 2006, 1:55 pm

those blue boys run LA. and I aint talkin about no sureno or crip

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 20th, 2006, 3:33 pm

exactly...

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 20th, 2006, 5:13 pm

Actually I got it from a professor at Cal Tech who I took some classes from. Anyways, I'm just foolin about with Low Dogg a little bit because I've not heard from him before. Peace.