Branches of Bloods and Crips

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Branches of Bloods and Crips

Unread post by vt » July 23rd, 2003, 9:10 am

This is for the Bloods and Crips in California,
How do you'll feel about Bloods and Crips branching off into different states, I ask this question because you all are on the frontlines of it all, and California is where the Bloods and Crips, started how do you feel when someone from a different state or on the internet say they rep a certain hood that orginated in California, but havent been to the frontlines?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: BRANCHES

Unread post by bgcasper » July 23rd, 2003, 9:45 am

Well i think it depend were ... in lil rock they bang hard ,phoenix some sets are deep ,i mean it depends were they at and are they real ... i mean being from cali doesn't makes you a rider ....

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » July 23rd, 2003, 9:52 am

good lookin on getting back at me, what do you think on the Bloods and Crips being worldwide did you ever think that people across the U.S. be representing the Bloods and Crips?

Ricky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ricky » July 23rd, 2003, 9:55 am

I havent started gettin mad until i met this fake blood frum New York trynna get bad askin me What i know bout that C.M.G ? i said what you know bout fool if im correct the bloods just came to the Eastcoast 8 years ago the real bloods at least dont think B-Kuz you sport a red flag i wont smash on you 4 Bn a Fake.
So thats when i started to really dislike this eastcoast blood bangin they aint like us they watered down like flat sprite.

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » July 23rd, 2003, 10:01 am

Ricky good lookin for getting back at me on my question, did you ever think Bloods and Crips will be nationwide? That what started in the California Neighborhoods, would be in neighborhoods across the state? across the North and South America's as well?

Ricky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ricky » July 23rd, 2003, 4:07 pm

Man vt seriously i didn't think bangin like this would hit the world by storm like this b-kuz like i said b4 them eastcoast ni99as usta treat us like we were idiots just B-Kuz we grew up in a certain life that was handed to us i was born in the hood and will probably die in the hood and to see the fake gangsta clone's makes my heart turn black and cold. I went out to new york three years ago man they was like "Gang Bangin's Stupid Kidd its all about positivity mind elevation" now they trynna bang and ask all the real G's what they know about it aint that about a B!tch , (im off subject again) my bad vt but to answer yo question once again i didn't think it would hit like this Natinowide Damu Ridaz and Nationwide Crip riders i never thought it would blow up like this.
Thanks Big Y.G. Sylvester Scott and Vincent Owens B-Kuz without yall reppN Damu we wouldn't B here lol :twisted:

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » July 23rd, 2003, 6:42 pm

Down town Toronto has alota Cripz and bloods but i dont really go down there I know I'll get jacked if they see a white boy down there i wont go unless i have a few black people with me lol, but i knew this one crip that stayed down on jane and finch, i was talkinga bout crips and bloodz with him, and i said there aint no real crip gangs out side of cali. he said " naw i know enough tru ridaz that are down to die over the blue rag,i was born in a gang related hood so i didnt choose it, it chose me" 2 weeks later i found out he had been shot in the head out side of a wall mart by a blood.

RIP-j skip

Unread post by Guest » July 24th, 2003, 1:30 am

ME I DON'T LIKE IT REALLY EVEN IF I MEET ANOTHER RU OR BLOOD OUT OF STATE , A COUPLE CRIPS I KNOW FEEL THE SAME TO; LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS FOOLS DOING BANGIN IN CANADA, WASHINGTON, NEBRASKA, AND OTHER CORNY AZZ PLACES. JUST LIKE MY NI99A D.J. QUIK SAID IN HIS SONG JUS LYKE COMPTON. " THEY NEED TO STOP WATCHIN THAT "COLORS" AND "BOYZ IN THE HOOD" TOO BUSY CLAMININ SIXTIES TRYIN TO BE RAW AND NEVER EVER SEEN THE SHAW (CRENSHAW)".

Ricky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ricky » July 24th, 2003, 8:22 am

Thats what i say J.B. it looks down right sloppy for n199as that aint even frum the K' (Cali) to bang and ask the questions that mess make me wanna say who the 5uck are you trynna convence me you a real G' i mean dont get me wrong i got a lot of lil homies in Kolorado puttin in much work but it dont mean a thang if they dont respect where it came from. Arkansas i got few homies puttin in work but those are the only places . So i say to anybody if you from a hood that originated in the K' and you aint frum here then 5uck what you bang it aint what im claimin. It looks TacKy lol

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 24th, 2003, 2:04 pm

What?? You Cali ni66as better stop gettin bigheaded. Just cause a ni66a aint from Compton or Watts or whateva dont mean he aint down for his hood. Like bGCasper said just cause your from Cali doesnt mean your a rider. Here in Minneapolis yeah I said it cold a$$ Minneapolis,Minnesota the Rollin 60's Crips sent sent some Harlem 30's str8 back to Cali. They thought they could come up to OUR H60D and run stuff they was dead wrong when some 83rd street ni66as came up here some of the H90dstas from Nine-O smoked one them ni66as. Even the SS30'sBloods done jacked and ran hella Pirus from Cali outta theyre hood ask lil Funk from Center View and they took his a$$ up out of his truck. So please miss Minneapolis with that only real Crips and Bloods are from Cali bullsh!t. I got 6 dead homies Rollin in Peace from the Minneapolis branch of RSC and im in a wheelchair as I speak recovering from gettin shot last year by some Black Stones. If you bangin for this stuff you bangin if you not you not. I feel what yall is sayin like when you see some suburb whiteboy on Rikki Lake or Jenny Jones or somethin that dont no stuff about loadin a strap or puttin n work thats screamin im from O.G crip gang or im Fort lauderdale blood that is an insult to real ni66as that are restin in peace or doin 25 to life for their turf. But when you start sayin only Cali ni66as are real you playin yourself. Ni66as in different states that bang are doin and goin thru the same thangs your going thru.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 24th, 2003, 10:13 pm

don't get me wrong i didn't say that outside l.a bangers are riders, i just think that they may have riders outside of l.a ,but it will never be like compton or the shaw ,well i agree ,but they have some hard lil niggaz that have never been to the shaw ,that are bangin' hard ,i knew some cats from las vegas ,they was no joke ...and i knew a homie that was a local busta and moved out of state he though he was better than locals ,just cause he use tu live in a compton hood ...but a busta still a busta were ever he goes .

Unread post by Guest » July 25th, 2003, 12:50 am

WELL IMA PUT TO YOUR LIKE THIS FUK MINNEAPOLIS IF ANY OF YOU SISSY THING YALL DOIN IT BIG COME TO ANYWHERE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (L.A. COUNTY, SAN DIEGO, OR EVEN THE I.E.) AND I GUARANTEE YOU FOOLS WILL GET RAN OUT OF CALI, ONLY REASON YALL RUNNIN FOOLS OUTTA MN. IS BECAUSE YOU GOT WAY MORE NUMBERS; BECAUSE YOU COME DOWN HERE AND TAKE A PIRU NI99A FOR A JOKE AND YOU WILL GET SMOKED AND THAT REAL TALK.
P.S. WE TAUGHT THE WHOLE WORLD HOW TO GANGBANG.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 25th, 2003, 10:47 am

Ni66a please save the settripin over the internet bullsh!t you gonna try and diss the H6OD from cross country thats some girl ass stuff. Damn I thought a REAL Compton City G would e bigger than that. We laugh at bullsh!t like that up here thats like my hoe talkin stuff over the phone.

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 25th, 2003, 3:03 pm

personally i think if the og(s) was raised up in a real set and he decides to put up his own set, its cool nomatter where he is from (by "real" i mean the set is somehow connected to cali somewhere down the line, not some kids who just decide to start a crew and they steal another gangs name(Crip, blood, gd, etc..).

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » July 25th, 2003, 8:56 pm

it would be cool if there set was connect with drug traficing with another set from Cali

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » August 2nd, 2003, 2:46 am

I hear people trying to diss washington and oregon...come on homies show some westcoast love. portland,OR and seattle,WA gots some hard gangbangin...i think Cali started it but know the whole westcoast is down!

WESTCOAST 4 LIFE PORTLAND

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 8th, 2003, 1:20 pm

:) I will make this point. To me, anytime I think of Crips and Bloods, I think of Cali. Though some cats might be riders in other states, IMO, the respect has to go first to where it started - Cali. Another thing is cats maybe claimin C's and B's in other states (e.g. my state, GA) but they may not be known for having gang problems. I mean, everywhere has ghettoes or whatever, but a gang situation is different. But I got a question for the Cali G's, what you do think of C's and B's sets in your own state outside of LA/Diego counties like in Fresno, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Northern Cali.

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 8th, 2003, 1:22 pm

:) I will make this point. To me, anytime I think of Crips and Bloods, I think of LA. Though some cats might be riders in other states, IMO, the respect has to go first to where it started - Cali. Another thing is cats maybe claimin C's and B's in other states (e.g. my state, GA) but those states may not be known for having gang problems. I mean, everywhere has ghettoes or whatever, but a gang situation is different. But I got a question for the Cali G's - what you do think of C's and B's sets in your own state outside of LA/Diego counties like in Fresno, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Northern Cali?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 8th, 2003, 1:36 pm

lewis no offense bro because I have taken both the Greyhound and the Train up to Seattle and walked all over that place. But I walked where I wanted and when I wanted unmolested. Truth is, I'm not going to go just exactly where I want to when I want to into every neighborhood here in Los Angeles and you can take that to the bank!

Every big city has crime and gangs including Seattle (courtesy of LA gangsters migrating), however, it's not as deep in my opinion. They do have an active street life though. Kids living on the street, young prostitutes, streetfights, lots of problems in that regard.

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 23rd, 2003, 8:25 am

For the Cali guys, what you do think of Crip and Blood sets in your own state outside of LA county like in San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Fresno, and Northern Cali?

Alonso, can you delete my double post?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 25th, 2003, 2:17 am

WELL RIGHT NOW I STAY IN THE I.E. AND THE I.E. HOODS REALLY DON'T LIKE PEOPLE FROM L.A. MY MEXICAN HOMEBOY HAD IN L.A. DODGERS JACKET ON AND A GANG OF ESE'S JUMP ME AND HIM IT WAS AT LEAST 8 OR 9, AND WHEN THE GOT DONE THEY KEPT SAYIN FUCK L.A. FUCK L.A..

Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cay » August 29th, 2003, 4:59 pm

right now, san diego gotta 'folk' problem, crips and folks down there startin' to heat up... san bernadino has some ridahs, north cali has ridas,

i don't remember who said it but they were questioning why salt lake, nebraska, arkansas, etc. has Crip and bloods?? drug trade!!! theres always money to be made, move to new turf and profit a grip!!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Re: Branches of Bloods and Crips

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 17th, 2004, 9:48 am

I TOTTALY AGREE WITH CAPSER ON THIS SUBJECT IT DEPENEDS WHERE UR AT AND HOW U HANDLE UR SELF AND HOW U BANG, IN NYC THERE IS A GRIP OF REAL RIDAZ AND BANGAZ ON BOTH SIDES C AND B, AND THERE IS A GRIP OF FAKERS TOO, IN NYC AND CALI U HAVE UR RIDAZ AND U HAVE SOME BUSTAZ,PLENTY OF NICCAS WENT TO CALI BUSTAZ AND CAME back A G AND IT HAPPENS VICE VERSA U KNOW, I WOULDNT CONSIDER MYSELF SUPERMAN OR A BUSTAZ BUT I GETS DOWN FOR MINE AND REP MY SET AND MY HOOD TO THE FULLEST AND THATS WUTS REAL REPPING UR HOOD AND KEEPING IT REAL LIKE A REAL G, IF ANYONE FEELS THERE IS NO BANGAZ IN NYC COME HERE AND FIND OUT AND U WILL BE SUPRISED

EAST NEW YORK, CROOKLYN CYPRESS HILL PROJECTS
ETGC LIFE 3X

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 17th, 2004, 10:42 am

Y.G. wrote:WELL RIGHT NOW I STAY IN THE I.E. AND THE I.E. HOODS REALLY DON'T LIKE PEOPLE FROM L.A. MY MEXICAN HOMEBOY HAD IN L.A. DODGERS JACKET ON AND A GANG OF ESE'S JUMP ME AND HIM IT WAS AT LEAST 8 OR 9, AND WHEN THE GOT DONE THEY KEPT SAYIN "i will get banned" L.A. "i will get banned" L.A..
sounds dumb to me. I donno if all of the gangs in I.E. somehow stem from L.A. gangs, such as bloods and crips, but it just sounds stupid to me. This is probably a mexican thing, I wouldn't know but it seems like it, because most bloods and crips outside of L.A. will like some of their allies, and hate some of the dudes ridin for their side, and of course hate their rivals.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 17th, 2004, 5:43 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:I TOTTALY AGREE WITH CAPSER ON THIS SUBJECT IT DEPENEDS WHERE UR AT AND HOW U HANDLE UR SELF AND HOW U BANG, IN NYC THERE IS A GRIP OF REAL RIDAZ AND BANGAZ ON BOTH SIDES C AND B, AND THERE IS A GRIP OF FAKERS TOO, IN NYC AND CALI U HAVE UR RIDAZ AND U HAVE SOME BUSTAZ,PLENTY OF NICCAS WENT TO CALI BUSTAZ AND CAME back A G AND IT HAPPENS VICE VERSA U KNOW, I WOULDNT CONSIDER MYSELF SUPERMAN OR A BUSTAZ BUT I GETS DOWN FOR MINE AND REP MY SET AND MY HOOD TO THE FULLEST AND THATS WUTS REAL REPPING UR HOOD AND KEEPING IT REAL LIKE A REAL G, IF ANYONE FEELS THERE IS NO BANGAZ IN NYC COME HERE AND FIND OUT AND U WILL BE SUPRISED

EAST NEW YORK, CROOKLYN CYPRESS HILL PROJECTS
ETGC LIFE 3X
homie u kgc? aint that wutz in cypress

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » February 17th, 2004, 6:02 pm

When im talkin bout the north west ,lots of gangs migrated from cali, but in the east coast they jus seen it on t.v. or rap songs ( of course theres a few o.g. from cali ). i would say that every set here came from cali. Dont think i dont kno that ANY set from any where could go to killa cali and get served hard. Besides i was born and grew up partly in cali and all my fam lives there (north cali) so i got mad cali love . But that love is spread all through the WESTCOAST from seattle to daygo and every one in between.

uno

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » February 17th, 2004, 9:16 pm

I'm from LA and I personaly dont have any issues with niggaz out of state claming Cali hoodz.

If we gonna be getting mad at some body than we should be getting mad at the niggaz out here for going to these other states starting up they hoodz. At that right there is violation you cant nock a nigga for trying to expand his hood nation wide. I've been to Phoenix, Tulsa, and Seatle and there are a grip of cali hoodz out there not just because niggaz out there heard about grape st., 60's, CMG, Inglwood Family, ETG, etc...... and decided to start claming it. In every case I seen it was LA niggaz that went out there and were responsible for starting up these hoodz. You do have some unique cases like in Phoenix they got Broadway Gangstaz out there and niggaz get it twisted thinking that they the BG's from LA but they not, they got a street on the South Side of that city called BroadWay and niggaz rep it. Call it BWG 24,and 31 streets not 52 or 112. Niggaz be thinking that they connected.

Anyways if they banging it because it was started up by Cali niggaz than I dont see no problem with it. There's riders everywhere...................

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 19th, 2004, 2:18 am

I GOT A HOMEBOY FROM CRENSHAW MAFIA AND THIS FOOL WENT WITH HIS GIRL TO NY BECAUSE SHE WAS VISTIN FAMILY AND MY HOMEBOY KEPT CALIFORNIA STYLE WITH KHAKIS, 501'S, CHUCKS, AND ETC. (OF COURSE FLAMED UP), BUT HE SAID SOME FOOLS RAN UP ON HIM TALKIN ABOUT "WHAT THAT CRENSHAW LIKE" HOW THE HELL THEY GOIN TO SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT? I GUESS ITS JUST LIKE D.J. QUIK SAID IN THAT SONG JUS LYKE BOMPTON. "TOO BUSY CLAIM SIXTIES TRYIN TO BE RAW AND NEVER EVER SEEN THE SHAW".

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 19th, 2004, 8:15 am

TO Q NAW HOMIE I AINT KGC, 8 TRAY KGC STARTED IN FLATBUSH AND NOW MOST ETG NICCAS IS CLAIMING IT AND I GOT 2 HOMIES IN MY PROJECTS THATS CLAIMING ETG KGC, TY LOC AKA STEEL, AND D-LOCO, NICCAS ASK ME THAT QUESTION ALL THE TIME I FEEL KGC IS JUST A CLICC NAME CUZ THAT USED TO BE A FLATBUSH CLICC AND I FROM EAST NEW YORK AND I HAVE NO CLICC IN MY SET MY SET IS JUST EIGHT TRAY GANGSTA CRIP AND WE HAVE A HEIARCHY NOT A CLICC FORM LIL G, TO TINY G. TO BG( MY STATUS) TO BIG HOMIE OR ORIGINAL BABY GANGSTA THEN OG

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 16th, 2004, 12:19 pm

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread post by Guest » March 16th, 2004, 2:56 pm

the way I C it is , like it or not fools r claiming many things in many places & if u reppin it the right way , if u keep it real then it's all good . I mean u Cali G'zz should be proud that your gangs & your way of life has every1 doin bacflips , shit I know I'd appreciate the admiration . Real recognize real & as far as life in the hood goes don't nobody do it realer than ya'll so is all 2 the good !

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 16th, 2004, 3:03 pm

I agree with casper on dis subject cuz dey sum hard playaz reppin is seattle and otha states. But I was wondering, isnt G-Unit a branch of bloods in NY?? I duno fi dats tru or juss stupid shit but thats wut ive heard before?