Bounty Hunter Bloods of Watts

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: origin of Bounty Hunta Watts Bloods

Unread post by mangler » January 26th, 2004, 6:53 pm

bgCASPER wrote:AND WHAT ABOUT 94 JAM WERE THE HUNTAZ AND GRAPES JUMPED ON THE 60'S TOGETHER UNITED ....I MEAN THE JD AND NG WERE TRUCIN AT THAT MBA JAM NO ?
the hunters got poked at the 94 summer jam

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: origin of Bounty Hunta Watts Bloods

Unread post by Tatta » January 26th, 2004, 7:02 pm

mangler wrote:
Tatta wrote:i mean...the reality of it is this homie...the on ly treaty goin on was a public display...behind the scenes and behind the walls the war was still HELLA deep and i dont't care what nobody else say on the matter because i was kneedeep in the war in 92, 93, 94, 95, 96...that @$%* was and still is no joke...peace treaty was a damn joke...a publicity stunt pulled to get niggas to play a role so that certain folks could get elected....they exploited niggas that was really tryna do a good thang
the situation between us now?? well damn...don't @$%* change watts is a small ass city with 3 major sets in it...not to mention that even us bountyhunters have issues with some of our own...then once we bring them niggas from compton or other surrounding cities into it...well @$%*...watts gangs STAY at war
... WATTS is a city?, thought it was a neighborhood/area of South Los Angeles. never saw a watts police department b4.
yea Watts is a city but it is not an incorporated city and therefore it is governed by the City of Los Angeles...thus LAPD is the law enforcement agency...there are only a few privately incorporated cities within the L.A County area and all of these cities have money and revenues of their own in which to substaniate having their own governing bodies...(i.e Pasadena, San Fernando, Monrovia, Signal Hill...just a few off the top of my head)...Watts, while not having it's own Police Department, is indeed a city. Hopefully that clears up your confusion.

Mysztikal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Bounty Hunter Bloods of Watts

Unread post by Mysztikal » February 3rd, 2004, 5:38 pm

West up I know this is stupid but Iam really intrested in the Blood gang and I geuss because where I stay at this isnt alot of gang activity going on but I was really intrested in Blood gangs so I was just wondering how people would get put on Blood gangs if they dont live in that certain area I know a few people from Westside Piru, Lime Hood, Athens and CMG but when I talked to them about getten put on they act like they dont hear me so yea I know its a little of topic but I was juts wondering aight latez

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 3rd, 2004, 10:11 pm

Mysztikal wrote:I know a few people from Westside Piru, Lime Hood, Athens and CMG but when I talked to them about getten put on they act like they dont hear me so yea I know its a little of topic but I was juts wondering aight latez

Not to shit on you or anything, but maybe you should take their hint. They're probably doin you a favor.

Unread post by Guest » February 9th, 2004, 11:40 am

Was Harry-0 a bounty hunter ?

NYBountyHunter

Unread post by NYBountyHunter » February 12th, 2004, 10:00 am

Yo Blood How yall Feel about the Bounty Hunters Thats in New York?

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 12th, 2004, 10:08 am

I feel like ya'll do ya'll thang and we do ours. I ain't got the time nor energy to worry bout what someone else is doing or claiming on the other side of the nation. If ya'll holdin it down then ya'll holdin it down...and if ya'll ain't then ya'll ain't.

I ain't one of these niggas that will hop on a band wagon and welcome you to the hood when you claimin my set from thousands of miles away...you ain't from Watts so you ain't no kin to me or my set.

You do your thang and I do mine,

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 12th, 2004, 10:17 am

NYBountyHunter wrote:Yo Blood How yall Feel about the Bounty Hunters Thats in New York?
113th and where? jesus its getting out of hand in new york. i dont seem possible that ny cats are going through the traditional ways to start up sets. it looks like they are just taking names of real sets and hoods without getting the permission to use it. i am still waiting on the OG in the bronx that says there is a 21st ICG up there.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » February 12th, 2004, 1:07 pm

Hey Tatta what is Duse Line? I remember as a kid I went to my cousin funeral in Watts and seen that on a wall.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 12th, 2004, 1:20 pm

The Duce line is the the BHB Line that holds down 112th street. There are five (acknowledged) Lines in BHB and then you got the Lots, Bells, and Blocks...there are a few other lil gay groups that try to form but never end up doing anythang...it was set up so that each line had a job...and each different group had a function...Lot Boyz were in the center of the territory and needed protection to make that money...bellhavens and blocks were the muscle along with the lines....there are certain cats from 5-Line that are Lot Boys and a couple from each of the other lines as well...there is always beef behind the money that gets made by the Lot's...has been for a long time

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 12th, 2004, 3:18 pm

Tatta wrote:The Duce line is the the BHB Line that holds down 112th street. There are five (acknowledged) Lines in BHB and then you got the Lots, Bells, and Blocks...there are a few other lil gay groups that try to form but never end up doing anythang...it was set up so that each line had a job...and each different group had a function...Lot Boyz were in the center of the territory and needed protection to make that money...bellhavens and blocks were the muscle along with the lines....there are certain cats from 5-Line that are Lot Boys and a couple from each of the other lines as well...there is always beef behind the money that gets made by the Lot's...has been for a long time
PRETTY WELL ORGANIZED NIGGAS OVER THERE. GOOD INFO THO TATT I BEEN MEANIN TO ASK U ABOUT THAT. I NEVER REALLY DID UNDERSTAND WHY YALL HAD THEM DIFF BHB CLIQS. SO THEY CALLED LOT BOYS CAUSE THEY IN THE PARKIN LOT SLANGIN? WHY IS THE BELLS AND SO ON NAMED WHAT THEY ARE?

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 12th, 2004, 3:37 pm

Bellhaven is the street that runs on the other side of Compton Avenue, it's only about a 4-5 block area. The blocks were called BLocks because of the area they held down on the other side of Compton ave, which was referred to as "the blocks" of that area of Watts in between Compton Ave, Maie and Graham and included 111th 111th Place, 112ths 113th , 114th, and 115th up to Imperial Hwy. those blocks were squared as opposed to the curved streets of the gardens (lot boys) and the bellhavens (which had lanzit that curved kinda diagonally)

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 12th, 2004, 4:57 pm

Pasa3xRCWF wrote:
Tatta wrote:The Duce line is the the BHB Line that holds down 112th street. There are five (acknowledged) Lines in BHB and then you got the Lots, Bells, and Blocks...there are a few other lil gay groups that try to form but never end up doing anythang...it was set up so that each line had a job...and each different group had a function...Lot Boyz were in the center of the territory and needed protection to make that money...bellhavens and blocks were the muscle along with the lines....there are certain cats from 5-Line that are Lot Boys and a couple from each of the other lines as well...there is always beef behind the money that gets made by the Lot's...has been for a long time
PRETTY WELL ORGANIZED NIGGAS OVER THERE. GOOD INFO THO TATT I BEEN MEANIN TO ASK U ABOUT THAT. I NEVER REALLY DID UNDERSTAND WHY YALL HAD THEM DIFF BHB CLIQS. SO THEY CALLED LOT BOYS CAUSE THEY IN THE PARKIN LOT SLANGIN? WHY IS THE BELLS AND SO ON NAMED WHAT THEY ARE?
I ALWAYS GAVE RESPECT TO THE BOUNTY HUNTER'S. CUZZ EVERY ONE I HAVE MEET HAS BEEN WITH THE BIZZZ. AND IF WE DIDNT GET ALONG WILL GET DOWN AND BECOME GOOD FRIEND'S. SO I HAVE LOVE FOR YALL BUT THE DIFFERNT CLIQS I REAL COULDNT UNDERSTAND. NOW I KINDA KNOW...

juniorn2

Unread post by juniorn2 » February 13th, 2004, 5:46 am

Tatta wrote:I feel like ya'll do ya'll thang and we do ours. I ain't got the time nor energy to worry bout what someone else is doing or claiming on the other side of the nation. If ya'll holdin it down then ya'll holdin it down...and if ya'll ain't then ya'll ain't.

I ain't one of these niggas that will hop on a band wagon and welcome you to the hood when you claimin my set from thousands of miles away...you ain't from Watts so you ain't no kin to me or my set.

You do your thang and I do mine,
More or less! You feel how you feel about the Ny Homies.But kali aint the only place where niggas banging hard and losing their lives over the same cause.So for u not to show another Damu love because they're not from the same region as u, thats shows u aint s**t but A rickkett urself.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 13th, 2004, 10:14 am

juniorn2 wrote:More or less! You feel how you feel about the Ny Homies.But kali aint the only place where niggas banging hard and losing their lives over the same cause.So for u not to show another Damu love because they're not from the same region as u, thats shows u aint s**t but A rickkett urself.
Show another man love? Homeboy you must have your head up your ass. I don't give a fat rat fukk about where another man is from and where he is from certainly has no bearing on whether he gets "love" or not. I base my life, my bangin, and my actions on nothing more than respect. I ain't gotta give nan nigga props because he claims to be a Damu and from my hood. I don't know that nigga and ain't tryna know that nigga. If that nigga misses me with dumbsht then I will miss him with it. If that nigga acts respectfully then he will be respected. If that nigga wants to hop up and get crackin then he gets dropped...simple and plain.
I ain't an advocate of copy-cat gangs...never have been and never will be. I don't care where someone else is from or what they claim...if they ain't from my hood then they ain't from my hood and would never be embraced as being kin just because they tell me they are from "my hood back east"...nigga you must have fell and bumped your head.
Respectability is what catches my attention...not what hood someone is from. Read that and believe that and then rickett deez nuts nigga.

p.s. you are right....I ain't sh*t....and love every minute of it.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 13th, 2004, 10:19 am

Tatta wrote:
juniorn2 wrote:More or less! You feel how you feel about the Ny Homies.But kali aint the only place where niggas banging hard and losing their lives over the same cause.So for u not to show another Damu love because they're not from the same region as u, thats shows u aint s**t but A rickkett urself.
Show another man love? Homeboy you must have your head up your ass. I don't give a fat rat fu _ ck about where another man is from and where he is from certainly has no bearing on whether he gets "love" or not. I base my life, my bangin, and my actions on nothing more than respect. I ain't gotta give nan nigga props because he claims to be a Damu and from my hood. I don't know that nigga and ain't tryna know that nigga. If that nigga misses me with dumbsht then I will miss him with it. If that nigga acts respectfully then he will be respected. If that nigga wants to hop up and get crackin then he gets dropped...simple and plain.
I ain't an advocate of copy-cat gangs...never have been and never will be. I don't care where someone else is from or what they claim...if they ain't from my hood then they ain't from my hood and would never be embraced as being kin just because they tell me they are from "my hood back east"...nigga you must have fell and bumped your head.
Respectability is what catches my attention...not what hood someone is from. Read that and believe that and then rickett deez nuts nigga.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 13th, 2004, 10:27 am

And another thang now that you got me thinking about your bs words...ain't nobody OUTSIDE of Cali fighting for the same cause...how ignorant is that. There is no "cause" that we fight for...we fight for ignorance, we fight for revenge, retalitation, payback, and facidious honor. There is no "cause". What kind of joke is that. Further, niggas claimin my hood from thousands of miles away aint doing what I do for the same reasons. They don't have the same gripes I have in these streets...I didn't ask them to enlist in my army...they do what they do on their own time....you are a pure joke....a pure 100% fu_ckin joke....run along lil boy.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 13th, 2004, 10:40 am

Finally somebody speaks out on these sets poppin' out in the East...

West Up Tatta...hope everything is good with you and yours...

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 13th, 2004, 10:49 am

What's good BIG DL...this fool came in here lookin for some kind of pity party and must have thought I was someone that gave a damn.

I ain't with that outta state set love that everyone thinks should be in place man. I got love for the niggas I ride for and the niggas that ride for me...even THAT is conditional. I ain't got no love for these bogus lil sets nationwide claimin fame offa me and mines. There are a few niggas that left cali and started up sets throughout the USA..but i ain't from NY or anywhere else for that matter and neither is my neighborhood.

Lol..BIG DL...you feel me on this big homie...I know you do...lol.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 13th, 2004, 10:50 am

LOL THAS REAL TALK. AINT NOBODY WURRED ABOUT THAT EAST COAST COPYCAT CRAP. DAMN TATT WHYED U HAVE TO GIVE EM HELL LIKE THAT, LOL. :lol:

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 13th, 2004, 11:05 am

lol Mr. Raymond....my nigga they don't call me Lil Hell for nothing.

Something about that cat's post just really made me mad. Guess he just caught me on one today. I would have loved to pop that fool dead in his bottom lip. lol

Maybe I need an attitude check today...dude made me mad. lol

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 13th, 2004, 12:19 pm

Tatta wrote:
Show another man love? Homeboy you must have your head up your ass. I don't give a fat rat "i will get banned" about where another man is from and where he is from certainly has no bearing on whether he gets "love" or not. I base my life, my bangin, and my actions on nothing more than respect. I ain't gotta give nan nigga props because he claims to be a Damu and from my hood. I don't know that nigga and ain't tryna know that nigga. If that nigga misses me with dumbsht then I will miss him with it. If that nigga acts respectfully then he will be respected. If that nigga wants to hop up and get crackin then he gets dropped...simple and plain.

DAM!!!!!

juniorn2

Unread post by juniorn2 » February 17th, 2004, 6:48 am

You a Funny Dude lmao. Looking for "Pity" nigga please we asked how u felt about that and u gave us ur response thats it. We dont give a fuck about how u feel about us because we just wanted to see where yall head was at. So there is no reason for u get all emotional about thinking words is shutting something down Dude. I find u a comedian Dude and we're laughing at u .
LMAO

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 17th, 2004, 8:30 am

Laugh it up cupcake. Nobody asked for your pity or anyone else's for that matter. It was you that was comical to me. YOU didn't ask me a damn thang. YOU came out the side of your neck about my response.
The last thang in the world that I am going to get emotional over is some dis from some copy cat ass entity on a computer.
You mean 0 to me.

juniorn2

Unread post by juniorn2 » February 17th, 2004, 10:23 am

I know mean something to u because thats why you wasting ur time on responding to me u rickkett. But im tired of going back and forth with u so this my last reply be at 1 with urself Dude

EastSide up

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 17th, 2004, 10:50 am

Tatta wrote:Laugh it up cupcake. Nobody asked for your pity or anyone else's for that matter. It was you that was comical to me. YOU didn't ask me a damn thang. YOU came out the side of your neck about my response.
The last thang in the world that I am going to get emotional over is some dis from some copy cat ass entity on a computer.
You mean 0 to me.
LOL this was funny...

I got a question for u. I don't know much about NY gangs except for what people from NY say about them. Some people on this site say that the OGs from the hoods in L.A. started up the hoods in NY, and I wouldn't know how true that is. But I see you mention a lot of them being copycats. Do you feel that most of the sets in NY are copycats? Are the BHs in NY copycats? It interest me because even though I don't bang, I get just as annoyed hearin people from NY act as if their gang "problem" is the same as in L.A., just at a smaller scale, and they seem to glorify it more than L.A. does. They are more like "yeah NY is real, we got bloods and crips who bang just like L.A., they shoot u, etc etc etc" and most people from L.A. don't have to do that, and many of us are tired of it so we won't try to glofiry it in that matter.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 17th, 2004, 11:01 am

I will try to respond for you R-Tistic. But bare in mind that my opinion is only that of one man and I can't speak for how gangs as a whole feel about it.
In my view, yes, they are copy cats. I know many of my Big Homies left cali to do they thang elsewhere and spread the BH fever but by no-means is that any different in my opinion. I got into many heated debates with homies about this. We had a grip of niggas from BHB go to Denver to get they serve on...in order to get local kids to assist them they jumped lil kids and teens in. They used them and dipped. Now there is a set in Denver that don't get the fact that they were used as pawns to make my hood $$. Same thang in NY and Chicago and Detroit and anyhwere else we left that mark. There may actually be a few OG's from BHB left in these cities...but they originally went to where they went to either make ends or because it got too hot out here for them. They never left tryna make a clone gang. True BHB's or true niggas from any set for that matter are loyal to one spot and one spot only....headquarters; not some small town, big city back east, or farm region in nebraska.
If you ain't from where it originated then you are a copy cat set. Period.
Whether folks in other areas put it down or not is on them and I can't speak on what they do. I can tell you they are copy-cats and gets no props from me.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 17th, 2004, 11:03 am

R-Tistic wrote:
LOL this was funny...

I got a question for u. I don't know much about NY gangs except for what people from NY say about them. Some people on this site say that the OGs from the hoods in L.A. started up the hoods in NY, and I wouldn't know how true that is. But I see you mention a lot of them being copycats. Do you feel that most of the sets in NY are copycats? Are the BHs in NY copycats? It interest me because even though I don't bang, I get just as annoyed hearin people from NY act as if their gang "problem" is the same as in L.A., just at a smaller scale, and they seem to glorify it more than L.A. does. They are more like "yeah NY is real, we got bloods and crips who bang just like L.A., they shoot u, etc etc etc" and most people from L.A. don't have to do that, and many of us are tired of it so we won't try to glofiry it in that matter.

R-tistic there are NO BHB IN NY. and half of these cats here saying they ETG and all them other sets are fulla shit... go thru east new york and all you see os "031" written on walls. i havent seen 1 crip tag in ENY. and i be in ENY EVERYDAY. everytime someone says they ICG or Grape Or some other shit, i ask for the OG from LA name and where exactly whats street between where etc and never get any replys. i know there are a gang of real sets with established ties in LA, but half these cats are fulla shit.. there are a few real crips holden shit down. but NY is in a blood state. goto rikers island and say "cuzz" and see what happens to you. i know from experience what will happen. i am 43 years old is the only reason i didnt catch a buck fifty. cause a OG from NTG had his head on his shoulders. i ask for the info cause i will come map the area for streetgangs.com. i like facts and truths, i dont deal with fake or fiction. i will go to any hood in NY.

one love to my homie tiptop UK-KGC hold your head up there homie. thats a real crip doing life and if you all from brooklyn and you a crip you know what he did to get there..

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 17th, 2004, 11:10 am

bloods and crips in NY seems like a bunch of jocks and di*k ridaz

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 17th, 2004, 3:35 pm

LOL@CLONE GANGS...BUT U KNOW TATTA, IF WE GO WITH YOUR ARGUEMENT ON "IF IT AINT HEADQUATERS" IT AINT REAL...ALL THESE SUB-SETS ON THE OUT SKIRTS OF LOS ANGELES (CITY )DONT COUNT, RIGHT?..THERE R CLONES ALL AROUND US AND WE ACKNOWDGE THEM??????

kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kg » February 17th, 2004, 4:09 pm

i heard tiptop was a rider but cats is tryin to throw dirt on his name now people sayin cat turned blood in jail (i know that isnt tru) that he got in some scuffle n the bloods cut his ear up or of somthing like that.... i know its all hear-say but i thought i would share. what some are saying.....

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 17th, 2004, 4:14 pm

mangler...different folks have different points of views. I feel what you are getting at and maybe there is some kind of fine line but I personally don't see it. Most gangs that can stand on their own have stood the test of time and eventually developed into their own.
I would have to analyze the local sub-sets or whatever they are referred to as. I can almost guarantee you that the better portion of these sets were started by some nigga posting up in an unclaimed area to get his serve on and little by little niggas wanted to be down. I know for a FACT that is how most of the BHB sets nationwide got initialized. I know first-hand how that goes.
I can't put anyone down for what they are doing. I just choose to not emulate and I choose to not support those that do.