White Gangs in LA/OC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 22nd, 2006, 2:19 am

Here is the official fbi file on them, it states that after the allegiance with eme the ab carries out msot business and murders within prison while the eme outside of prison:
http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/aryanbro.htm

its fbi man, your telling me some snitch or low key gang member in some county jail knows more than the fbi???? and there not really nazis. They arent even a racial organization and many if not most of their kills are against other whites or other ab members who became snitches.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 22nd, 2006, 2:21 am

AcmeWhiteBread actually served time in prison with these guys and he says the same thing, if your ead any of his previous posts like this one:
viewtopic.php?t=7332

so somehow your little friend has all the knowledge in the world while everyone else that says somethign else is wrong?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 22nd, 2006, 1:55 pm

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/cac/pr2002/035.html

"? Brian Roberg, 30, of Ontario and Pomona, an NLR Senior who has controlled several prison yards where he has been incarcerated, currently on charges of grand theft auto at Pelican Bay;
? Jeffrey Langenhorst, 39, of Ontario, a Senior who has controlled prison yards in institutions where he has been housed, and who is currently being held on a parole violation at Corcoran State Prison;
? Ty Fowles, 34, of Garden Grove, another Senior who has controlled prison yards and jail and is currently incarcerated at Corcoran;"

thsoe ar enlr, thsoe arnet even ab.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 23rd, 2006, 2:23 am

Them DC Blacks is deep as fuck in there too

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 23rd, 2006, 1:25 pm

yea exsactly, thats what the fbi file said. the ab and dc blacks are basically the biggest and always fighting (at war) Silverstein and Fountain killed their leader before they were put on no contact status and the dc blacks retaliated and the order from the top of the ab chain was sent in invisible ink to move on to ds (meaning we are going to war with the dc blacks).

here is some more info:
http://www.westword.com/issues/2000-05- ... ure_6.html

"On August 28, 1997, the Aryan Brotherhood exacted payback from the DC Blacks in their ongoing race war. Abdul Salaam, a black leader at Lewisburg, and his roommate, Frank Joyner, were stabbed to death in their cell by three white inmates linked to the AB. According to Francis attorney Janine Yunker, the murders were the culmination of "a one-year period of retaliatory killings in U.S. penitentiaries throughout the country."

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 23rd, 2006, 1:26 pm

oh and fountain and silverstein wer eput in the shu for killing two guards on the same dya in the same prisonf rom a contest they ahd who would have a higher bdoy count. They both ahd like 4 or 5 prison hits each.

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ChicanoPride » April 26th, 2006, 1:31 pm

Invincible wrote:Here is the official fbi file on them, it states that after the allegiance with eme the ab carries out msot business and murders within prison while the eme outside of prison:

its fbi man, your telling me some snitch or low key gang member in some county jail knows more than the fbi???? and there not really nazis. They arent even a racial organization and many if not most of their kills are against other whites or other ab members who became snitches.
Yo watch your mouth their homie, and dont ever accuse anyone one of bein a snitch if you dont know. For all I know you can be an informer for the police or somethin. Im assuming you're a white boy but it's all good I aint hatin homie but realize this though: if you dont know the biz then dont try to come at me like you know everything, cuz from your postin it seems like you relyin on some internet articles for your info. Like I said, you can give me all the fbi news all you want but the white aryan movement is small, not much of a threat. yea, they commit murders, etc, etc... But dont get this twisted, if you dont have any street knowledge than you're just as bad as they come. And Im gonna leave it at that cuz I aint even tryin to argue with you homeboy. I wish I could take you around my neighborood and for you to see what it's REALLY like around here. You'll have a much different perspective on life, gangs, and how we run things down here. Peace

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 26th, 2006, 8:01 pm

Look its not a competition who is the toughest prison gang, Eme and the AB are both very hard gangs, they also have a long standing allience, this argument is kinda stupid dont you think.

Getting back to the topic at hand, are peckerwood gangs in LA still around, I know I have seen some guys in the Long Beach area when I visited, from what people say on this forum alot of white guys join Sureno gangs like 18 street and white fence. If you have any first hand info please post..

DC

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 26th, 2006, 8:59 pm

ChicanoPride wrote:
Invincible wrote:Here is the official fbi file on them, it states that after the allegiance with eme the ab carries out msot business and murders within prison while the eme outside of prison:

Yo watch your mouth their homie, and dont ever accuse anyone one of bein a snitch if you dont know. For all I know you can be an informer for the police or somethin. Im assuming you're a white boy but it's all good I aint hatin homie but realize this though: if you dont know the biz then dont try to come at me like you know everything, because from your postin it seems like you relyin on some internet articles for your info. Like I said, you can give me all the fbi news all you want but the white aryan movement is small, not much of a threat. yea, they commit murders, etc, etc... But dont get this twisted, if you dont have any street knowledge than you're just as bad as they come. And Im gonna leave it at that because I aint even tryin to argue with you homeboy. I wish I could take you around my neighborood and for you to see what it's REALLY like around here. You'll have a much different perspective on life, gangs, and how we run things down here. Peace
lol, Ive been to watts Ive been to two different projects waqlking around by myself and havent run into a single gang member just a bunch of drug addicts dressed in red. People on this forum can testify how I described the projects etc. in previous posts that I aint lying.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 26th, 2006, 9:02 pm

also you seem to be getting all your info from some third sources yourself, are you saying the people you hang out with are right and the fbi are wrong? 15,000 members or associates isnt what I would call small not counting their allies, and almost all fo them are in prison for long offences so you cant even compare them to street gangs in la who are on the streets not in jails attacking innocent civilians and doing lame ass drive bys.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 26th, 2006, 9:08 pm

and juding by this:

they basically control the entire white street crime:

http://www.rickross.com/reference/aryan ... hood5.html

"They shake down drug dealers and other profit-makers on the streets, extending the gang's behind-prison-walls practice of "taxing" profit-making criminal enterprises run by other white inmates."

and if the eme and those other gangs are so tough why do they lock all the ab in the toughest prison while the eme are walking freely even in la county?

also they have been getting inmate swith low sentences after getting out commiting crimes for them and other inmates through cohersion bringing in cocaine to prisonf for them. They ar ejust as bad if not more so and as much criminal rather than race orianted than the eme, bloods, or whatever you have.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 27th, 2006, 12:29 am

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 27th, 2006, 9:38 am

Your fish ass would get ran through by them in prison.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 27th, 2006, 12:50 pm

u never went inside them projects, stop frontin, u walked down 103rd, u never been inside jordan downs, i invite u to try it even today they already got cameras up, u'll still get yo ass beat :lol:

the most notorious gang in prison is the Crip car

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 27th, 2006, 12:52 pm

not jordan downs but I was right on the side of the entrance where the opening was on the other side of 103rd where some houses are near it, and I did go into another project actually inside and that was I think nickersons.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 27th, 2006, 2:05 pm

Invincible wrote:not jordan downs but I was right on the side of the entrance where the opening was on the other side of 103rd where some houses are near it, and I did go into another project actually inside and that was I think nickersons.
lol
IF which I highly doubt you did it was probably only for your 12 o'clock fix you clucker.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 27th, 2006, 2:08 pm

i doubt u went inside the nickerson garbage, and how would u not know if u went inside? it got signs all over the front sayin the name of it

wut color wuz the buildings?

and i told yo whitebred ass to go inside the jordan downs not walk around the outside, the outside area is safe

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 27th, 2006, 6:19 pm

I know it was NIckersons cause there was a recreation building that said nickersons recreation area or something and there was basketball there or something, and I walked inside quite a bit and some dude was liek whats up to me, and also there was some building where a bunch of poor or drugged out people were going into as there was a big line on the street that crosses the street where the recreation area was Im thinking it was a social building or something.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 27th, 2006, 6:20 pm

oh, and there are white projects in some rural areas.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 27th, 2006, 6:21 pm

oh and the cops harassed me at both places Im thinking casue they thought I was a gangster or something.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 27th, 2006, 6:22 pm

i cant speak for weak ass nicerson garbage anyway, all i can say is try that sh*t in jordan downs

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 27th, 2006, 6:25 pm

I think Nickersons is bloods just liek jordan downs isnt it? I saw a bunch of people wearing red. Anywaywhen I walked by Jordans I didnt know they wer ejordans casue when i was thinking of projects at the time is a bunch of gangsters standing no a corner selling drugs like int raining day which i never saw, and it looked very calm to me. so i just wlaked across the entrance. Anyway one of those times I was strapped with a knife for protection so if somebody stepped up to me they wouldnt see whats comin.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 27th, 2006, 7:26 pm

lol @ a knife :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanx 4 the laugh fag

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 27th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Whitet gangs in LA is the topic, we are straying from it??

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 28th, 2006, 9:41 am

Invincible wrote:oh and the cops harassed me at both places Im thinking casue they thought I was a gangster or something.
lollllllllllllllllllllllll
Nice try bro.

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ChicanoPride » April 29th, 2006, 12:44 am

DC wrote:Look its not a competition who is the toughest prison gang, Eme and the AB are both very hard gangs, they also have a long standing allience, this argument is kinda stupid dont you think.

Getting back to the topic at hand, are peckerwood gangs in LA still around, I know I have seen some guys in the Long Beach area when I visited, from what people say on this forum alot of white guys join Sureno gangs like 18 street and white fence. If you have any first hand info please post..

DC
See you not gettin the point homie, Im not tryin to say whos the hardest, aint no such thing, I was just tellin Invincible so he wont get it twisted between the Surenos 13 and the white boys. Basically from his posts hes bein disrespectful towards me, sayin BS on the internet. I find that hard to believe, this nigga "invincible" walkin down nickerson gardens and / or jordan downs like that. if i tell cuzz to check the muthafucker i will, so go down there again homeboy. my nigga from watts and he can the tell his younger homies to check this white boy out, see if he really was there. this nigga invincible better not be bullshittin cuz they will check him if he goes down there. im out, peace.....

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ChicanoPride » April 29th, 2006, 12:49 am

Invincible wrote:oh and the cops harassed me at both places Im thinking casue they thought I was a gangster or something.
Man you better quit with that BS homie, just stop it. I mean why you even sayin that? You know how fake you sound homeboy? Man you fake, quite tryin to impress people. You a mark fool.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 29th, 2006, 3:35 am

I was just fucking around with that statement but seriously it could have been true, I mean whyw ere they so intent on following me if they didnt think of me as any sort of threat or saw anything on me like weapons or drugs?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 29th, 2006, 4:40 am

Invincible,
They were probably following you for your own safety, not too many white folks left in watts.

Chicano,
I hear what your saying, nobody should be disrespecting anyone, remember this is the internet and people hide behind screens.
I have a question for you, your from south los do you know of any White/Peckerwood gangs in and around LA, from what I hear whiteboys tend to join sureno gangs??

DC

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 29th, 2006, 1:10 pm

yea right, like the cops really give a shit about anyones safety.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 4th, 2006, 2:09 am

can somebody read what it says on this guys tatoo on the second page?
http://kellyaward.com/mk_award_popup/pdf/grann.pdf

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 4th, 2006, 2:42 am

GTS wrote:
lollllllllllllllllllllllll
Nice try bro.
lol as much as that made me laugh LOL
but a white guy would get stopped by police if he were hangin round nickerson or jordan downs, as they suspect he could be a junkie attempting to buy some shit,