Greatest white gang ever

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Greatest white gang ever

Unread post by Red Rum56 » April 20th, 2006, 8:08 pm

I'de like to see the crips or bloods go against these white boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFWDnMYG ... 70s%20show

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » April 23rd, 2006, 7:40 pm

whats so bad ass about those dudes? I never heard of them most white gangs particularly racist ones get their ass kicked in the street

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 24th, 2006, 12:38 pm

White supremists don't usually even gang bang. They're mostly into organized crime like meth dealing, identity theft, etc.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 24th, 2006, 10:41 pm

They just got some bad ass guns.They can still be clapped just like ne1 else

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 25th, 2006, 11:37 am

They don't look like boys they look like men first of all. Second of all it looks like some Eurpean thing, I'm no expert on the subject (far from it) but if I had to guess I'd say protestant loyalist Irish organization right there.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 25th, 2006, 2:28 pm

That's exactly what those guys are. Ulster Defense. IRA's main enemy as far as I know.

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » April 26th, 2006, 6:44 pm

Your right it's the uda a loyalist paramilatiry group in northen ireland. I guess thire more of a terrorist group but they have been involed in drug dealing and have ties to neo nazi gangs. My point was this is have far white people can take things if we are pushed.

http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/index.html

http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/mccormick/

The Rebellion Of VorteX

Unread post by The Rebellion Of VorteX » May 6th, 2006, 4:36 am

not as good as the Ira then?

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 2nd, 2006, 6:24 pm

Simon City Royals back in the 70's and early 80's, before they let latinos in

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 2nd, 2006, 11:22 pm

How is any gang "great? :?:

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » March 20th, 2007, 2:39 pm

iD HAVE TO SAY HELLS ANGELS............

MAYBE THEN ITS NLRS NATZI LOW RIDERS

THEM ARYAN BROTHER HOODS AND KKK ISH.... DONT BE DEEP ON THIS SIDE OF TOWN BEING CALI....... THEY JUST SMALL GROUPS BUT IM SURE IN LIKE MISSISSIPPI... ATLANTA, KY.. ETC THEY ARE DEEP

BUT THEY AINT ON NO GANG BANGIN REALLY THEY ON SOME ORGANIZITATION THEY BE TEACHERS AND POLITICIANS

BUT THE NLR AND HELLS ANGELS BE BEEFIN WITH OTHER GANGS

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 18th, 2007, 8:42 am

The Youtube had been removed if those men were Loyalist Paramilitaries, then don't get them twisted up with streetgangs, they are a very different thing - the loyalist paramilitaries are a nasty bunch of thugs in the main - very different to the IRA. Loyalist groups (Ulster Defence Association, Loyalist Volunteer Force, Ulster Freedom Fighters etc) have got deep into crime, drug dealing and such to get money for their 'cause'.

Its an unfair comparison to say these kinds of grouos could mash up the likes of c's and b's - I mean of course they could, they're not a streetgang, they are a paramilitary underground fuccin army, theres a fucccin big difference and would be far better trained, I mean hell, imagine a c or b neighbourhood starting to get blown up with car bombs or incoming mortar fire! but thats not the point - those are two worlds that would never collide.

Heres a few vids from those ends in Northern Ireland of Loyalist paramilitary/terror groups to show what I mean....murals cover Belfast/Ulster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kcIPepzVjc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNab0mjNAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVfaxgowANc

Get the picture - its a political thing, but turned sour/badseed over time....

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 18th, 2007, 8:44 am

And of course, thier enemies, the IRA.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcGyIuE6OXE

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 12:36 am

is the police / sheriff / klukluxklan / congress - government /thats the greatest white gang after columbus and his set.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 10th, 2007, 9:28 am

:lol: "after Columbus and his set" funny as hell!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 10th, 2007, 4:40 pm

Noog wrote::lol: "after Columbus and his set" funny as hell!
fools were doing driveby's with cannons and riding the ocean son.

the ocean!

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 10th, 2007, 10:37 pm

yeah he had them big as spanish slave ships bouncin like 64's on them waves ..... :lol: , banging they flag ..ahahaha

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » October 11th, 2007, 7:42 am

THERES MISTAKEN FACTS IN HERE, CAUSE COLUMBUS WAS THE FIRST MAN TO SET FOOT IN AMERICA BUT IF YOU GONNA START BLAMIN HIM FOR THE SLAVE TRADE OR CALLIN HIM A GANG. WELL IF ALL THE MEXICANS ARE CHRISTIANS TODAY IS BECAUSE OF COLUMBUS, IF THE LATIN AMERICANS TALK A LANGUAGE TODAY IS BECAUSE OF COLUMBUS AND NOT THE UNSTRUCTURED TONGUE THE NATIVES HAD, SO HE GAVE THE NATIVES A CULTURE WHICH IS SOMETHING YALL SHOULD APPRECIATE. AND ABOUT THE SLAVE TRADE WELL YEAH SOME SPANISH GOT INVOLVED IN BRINGIN AFRICANS BUT IN A SMALL NUMBERS COMPARED WITH OTHERS, THE ONES THAT GOT RICH AND BROUGHT THE MOST AFRICANS TO AMERICA WERE: THE PORTUGUESE , THATS WHY LIKE ONE THIRD OF BRAZIL POPULATION IS BLACK CAUSE THEM PORTUGUESE WOULD ONLY MIND ON SELLIN BLACK SLAVES, THEN THE DUTCH WHO BROUGHT A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF BLACKS TO AMERICA, THE AFRICANS IN USA WERE BROUGHT FROM THOSE CARIBBEAN ISLANDS AND WERE BROUGHT TO THOSE ISLANDS BY DUTCH PEOPLE, AND THIRD WOULD BE THE ENGLISH WHO , A BIT LATE TOOK ON THE AFRICAN SLAVE TRADE BUT SOLD SO MANY SLAVES THAT THEY GET A HONOR PLACE. SO BLAMIN COLUMBUS FOR THE SLAVE TRADE ITS UNREALISTIC, THEY DID A GREAT JOB, AND A SIMILAR SITUATION IS THE US TAKIN OVER IRAQ AND WELL THERES TORTURES, INNOCENT PEOPLE GETTIN KILLED BY THE US ARMY BY BLACKWATER SO AT LEAST COLUMBUS DIDNT KILL INNOCENTS UNLESS IT WAS WAR.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 11th, 2007, 8:00 am

TEE 9 , homie we know the history of various slave owners ...... :shock:

we joking around , just giggin ............. :lol: :lol:

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 11th, 2007, 1:45 pm

From the UDA to the IRA to Columbus to....I like this grasshopper ting fe true, where we go next, erm, those fucccin Vikings were a hard set, real mothefuccccers, all that sail-by pilage and rampage styleee.......

SinisterMinded

Unread post by SinisterMinded » January 30th, 2008, 1:30 pm

The greatest white gang ever was the order. Not only did they prove they had nuts, but they did alot of it for a cause, not just money.

"Give your souls to your gods, and load your guns, it's time to deal in lead. We are the leigons of the damned, and the army of the already dead."-Robert Jay Mathews RIP

But there are other groups like them, now, but the media covers it up to make you think white power is as weak as these KKKlowns getting their ass kicked at marches.

Unread post by 1969 » February 13th, 2008, 8:26 am

Bohus
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: West coast island

Unread post by Bohus » February 28th, 2008, 4:21 pm

The Vikings came to America long before Colombus.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » February 28th, 2008, 6:02 pm

NateDogg wrote:whats so bad ass about those dudes? I never heard of them most white gangs particularly racist ones get their ass kicked in the street
most ethnic gangs only hang in packs and are quite cowardly though.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » February 28th, 2008, 6:16 pm

Silencioso wrote:White supremists don't usually even gang bang. They're mostly into organized crime like meth dealing, identity theft, etc.
they bang in prison, the ab is the only gang with the smallest numbers to take over the federal system and single handely bring Marion down to lockdown with just two members. Unlike every other gang they gof or ruthlessness not numbers read this:
viewtopic.php?t=40257

and watch these vid:

http://www.spike.com/video/2810194
http://www.spikedhumor.com/?timeSource= ... 0&page=364

the hand of the ab can reach outside the walls and snap your life out.

infact every single drug deal in prison even from rival gangs they got a third of the cut.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » February 28th, 2008, 6:18 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:is the police / sheriff / klukluxklan / congress - government /thats the greatest white gang after columbus and his set.
that's not just white moron. its the elite, and if obama wins the office i bet ud be scremaing the same crap.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » February 28th, 2008, 6:21 pm

here is that history channel documentary inc as eu guys didnt see it:
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/112 ... rhood.html

I posted an NLR vid on youtube of this guy:

and a guy wrote me asking if I was NLR to whcih I replied no and he wrote me some itneresting stuff:
"you cant just join though, you have to fuck some one up with a hammer or machete or someshit if u meet them on the outside. where the fuck do you live anyway their mostly in california, costa mesa in so. cal is where they started they have projects style living where they all move in to the same apartment complexes. theyre OG prison motherfuckers 2 so you cant go at them hella eager to join, theyll do you dirty its not just about being white theyre choosy. like i said my homeboys dad is in that shit, he told me a story once where is homeboys girl was talking shit behind there back so his homeboy robbed her, took all her shit out of her house, then they ran a train on her. AB is harder to get in though and u cant just leave cuz its blood in blood out so they still run NLR and u dont want to say anyshit about AB if u ever do meet someone in NLR, even if your in it cuz they could jump you out. i saw that shit on fox too , the whole show of the clip u have."

"i meet up with a few of them in red bluff sometimes cuz its a half way point and i have some relatives there an shit. not counting jails i would think there is probably less than 1000 in northern cali because you dont really see them anywhere. all in the Inland Empire and orange county and some in LA county fresno, san diego. only a few peckerwoods and skins up here i dont know what the fuck the problem is. all nortenos your right."

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » February 28th, 2008, 6:22 pm

forgot to put this link in my message:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_jhzK_vIqg

JD602
What city do you live in now?: Scottsdale

Re: Greatest white gang ever

Unread post by JD602 » June 16th, 2008, 12:59 am

Lawyers and judges

Vincetheprince