What gangs do you hate

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: What gangs do you hate

Unread post by anonymousman » February 16th, 2004, 9:02 pm

fk bedrock, because they only fk with lil kids that dress in blue but cant fk with the big boys in blue and no this is in northern cali, so blue aint just crips sureños wear blue, i dont like vernon block nortenos cause they jumped a homie from OC Santa Ana inside of pizza hut, & i dont like dssn cause u only hear about them doing a drive by and thats the only time u ever see them, inside their car.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 17th, 2004, 3:23 am

I WANT TO RESPOND TO THE THAT FEMALE IN THE CLOSET HAHAHA YOU MAD BECAUSE MY RELATIVES FROM THE E/S HOLLYHOOD BEAT YOU UP AND TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY FROM YOU AND PUNK EVERYTIME THEY SEE OR DID SOME OF THE HOMIES FROM HOLLY FUCK YOUR GIRL OR SOMETHIN.

koach

Unread post by koach » February 17th, 2004, 9:05 am

fu-CK all rice krispies (but they taste good n milk snap,crackle,pop them krads)
sissies
boovers
hoochie koochies
snot guns
cheese toast
meatloaf
shoe_laces
fake street
all kompton krabs,long bitches,and them pooh butts
waffles
4-tramps monkey street and the five dikes

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 17th, 2004, 9:51 am

samdoobie wrote:I gotta say that Comptone is way more funked up then Pasa. Homie both of you raymond's are silly drunk. You cant compare Dena to Cpt. When you speak, both of you need to compare apples with apples, not apples and broccoli. And I do know what I'm talking about cause I went to school in Comptone. Dena like Cpt..LOL....damn thats like comparing MN to CA..LOL

LOL WHAT IS ALL THIS MADNESS? FIRST ITS "COMPTON" DOOBIE. I GUESS THE SCHOOLS U WENT TO DIDNT TEACH U TO SPELL. PLUS "FUNKED UP"? LAST I CHECCED THAS PIRU TALK AND I DONT THINK U ONE OF THOSE SO UMM U CAN STOP BOBBIN YO HEAD ON RED RAGS DICCS. ALSO WHO CARES ABOUT COMPARIN PASADENA TO COMPTON? U CAN GET KILLED IN BOTH OF THESE SPOTS. I THOUGHT WE BEEN OVER THIS C4. PLUS AS A MATTER OF FACT DO U BANG FOR EITHER OF THESE PLACES OR R U SOME SPECTATOR THAT THINK HE BEEN AROUND CUZZ HE SEEN ALL THE FIGHTS DURING RECESS, LOL. U AINT EVEN BEEN THRU DENA HOMIE SO U DONT MAKE ANY SENSE. JUST LIKE I TOLD U LAST TIME, NEXT TIME U AND YA GIRL GO ON A DATE, MAKE SURE U GO TO MORE THAN JUST OLD TOWN HOMIE... :lol: :mrgreen:

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 17th, 2004, 9:55 am

[quote="redrum"]Taking a SWAT at crime
Early-morning police raids target Pasadena street gang

By Marshall Allen , Staff Writer

PASADENA -- Police arrested five alleged gang members, including a 17-year-old murder suspect, in a Thursday morning operation that included 225 tactical officers from agencies throughout the San Gabriel Valley.

Authorities from 10 departments served search warrants at 15 residences in Pasadena and Altadena and one in Los Angeles they say are homes to men and women affiliated with a violent Pasadena street gang suspected of seven recent shootings. Ten weapons, ranging from shotguns to semi-automatic handguns, were also recovered in the operation, said Lt. Randell Taylor of the Pasadena Police Department's detectives section.

The primary mission was to arrest those involved in the Nov. 30 shooting death of 16-year-old Jermaine Williams at Painter Street and Summit Avenue in Pasadena, said Lt. John Perez of the Pasadena Police Department's special enforcement section, the operation's tactical commander. Williams, who police say was a gang member, was shot in the head and back while leaning into a car talking to a friend, Taylor said.

The veritable army of officers in armored vehicles, police cars and SUVs was also intended to discourage other local gangs, Perez said. There are currently four gang "sets' at war in the city, and if they're not stopped they'll retaliate endlessly against each other, he said.

The operation was the largest ever assembled for a tactical operation in Pasadena, police said.

"We want to send a strong message that we're not going to put up with people getting shot on our streets, especially 16-year- old kids,' Perez said.

Dressed in SWAT gear, with guns drawn, the officers surrounded each location and summoned the residents by phone or bullhorn beginning at 5:01 a.m. All suspects complied with the officers' requests, and the only injury was to an animal- control officer who was bitten by a pit bull, police said.

Police arrested their primary suspect, believed to be the shooter in the Nov. 30 homicide, at a house in the 500 block of West Montana Avenue in Pasadena. A gun was also found at the location, police said. Taylor said the 17-year-old boy was booked on suspicion of murder, but further investigation is required before charges are filed with the District Attorney's Office, which must happen by Monday.

At another house in the 100 block of West Altadena Drive, about eight people walked out at gunpoint, with their hands in the air. Among them was an infant, carried by a woman, and a lanky young child wearing sweat pants, with arms stretched to the sky.

Lt. Elliot Kase of the Alhambra Police Department watched the scene and muttered, "It's not right, putting your kids in these situations.'

The Los Angeles County Department of Child and Family Services contacted 20 children in the operation, and six were detained. The children who were removed from the homes will be placed with relatives or in foster care, said Emilio Mendoza of the Department of Children and Family Services.

Investigators from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development will take action a gainst renters in two locations for allegedly conducting illegal activities in federally subsidized housing, Taylor said.

Gang violence was a major concern in Pasadena in the 1980s and early 1990s, with homicides annually numbering in the 20s. Many of the victims were juveniles. In 1996, newly arrived Pasadena police Chief Bernard Melekian made "No more dead kids' a motto. The department has had fewer than five homicides annually for the past several years.

But violence has been increasing in the past nine months as gang wars have resulted in numerous shootings, Perez said. The increase is partially attributed to four career criminals, also gang members, being released from prison back into the Pasadena community, Perez said. These veterans are instantly elevated to leadership positions in the gangs, which has resulted in increased recruiting and gang membership, he said.

The police response to gang violence must balance force with sensitivity to avoid alienating the community, Perez said. In the fall, members of the gang unit were criticized by some residents after a brawl involving officers and several young people. The police practice of stopping and patting down young African-American men was particularly questioned, and called a violation of civil rights by some critics.

Thursday morning, the police could have broken down doors and surprised suspects, Perez said. Instead, they surrounded the homes and told them to surrender. The technique is safer when multiple agencies with varying enforcement policies are involved, police said. It also diffuses violence which is especially important when so many women and children are present, Perez said.

"We're trying to get into one neighborhood and pull out one part that's the cancerous cell,' Perez said. "The priority is to keep the community intact.'

But losing the element of surprise when serving search warrants also has its drawbacks, because police risk losing valuable evidence in the minutes it takes for suspects to comply with orders, Taylor said.

Perez's community outreach also includes calling community leaders, including Joe Brown, president of the Pasadena NAACP, to inform them about the operation and answer any questions. Officers from the gang unit will also conduct home visits and community meetings in the coming weeks, he said.

Altadena resident Michael Baietti said he was thrilled when he saw the police outside the home in the 100 block of West Altadena Drive. The home is clearly a problem location, he said.

"It's patently obvious to everyone who drives down the street every day what those guys are doing there,' said Baietti, a local Realtor.

Also arrested in the operation were a 17-year-old male juvenile, from Pasadena, on charges of possession of illegal drugs; Andre Alleyne, 20, for allegedly receiving stolen property and possessing a concealed weapon; Tori Jenkins, 26, of Altadena, for allegedly possessing illegal drugs; and Diane Galloway, 42, of Pasadena, for an allegedly outstanding warrant.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL HEY THANX ALOT DICC LICC HOMIE. I TRULY WAS LOOKIN FOR THE REAL ARTICLE AND U SAVED ME THE TROUBLE... :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 17th, 2004, 11:20 am

koach wrote:fu-CK all rice krispies (but they taste good n milk snap,crackle,pop them krads)
sissies
boovers
hoochie koochies
snot guns
cheese toast
meatloaf
shoe_laces
fake street
all kompton krabs,long women,and them pooh butts
waffles
4-tramps monkey street and the five dikes
YOU MUST C A YOUNGSTA CAUZ EVERY TIME YOU GET ON THE LINE
WITH THIS DISSIN S**T, GET YOUR A** OFF THE LINE AND READ A
BOOK AND EXPLORE YOUR MIND DUMB A**

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 17th, 2004, 11:39 am

Pasa3xRCWF wrote:
samdoobie wrote:I gotta say that Comptone is way more funked up then Pasa. Homie both of you raymond's are silly drunk. You cant compare Dena to Cpt. When you speak, both of you need to compare apples with apples, not apples and broccoli. And I do know what I'm talking about cause I went to school in Comptone. Dena like Cpt..LOL....damn thats like comparing MN to CA..LOL

LOL WHAT IS ALL THIS MADNESS? FIRST ITS "COMPTON" DOOBIE. I GUESS THE SCHOOLS U WENT TO DIDNT TEACH U TO SPELL. PLUS "FUNKED UP"? LAST I CHECCED THAS PIRU TALK AND I DONT THINK U ONE OF THOSE SO UMM U CAN STOP BOBBIN YO HEAD ON RED RAGS DICCS. ALSO WHO CARES ABOUT COMPARIN PASADENA TO COMPTON? U CAN GET KILLED IN BOTH OF THESE SPOTS. I THOUGHT WE BEEN OVER THIS C4. PLUS AS A MATTER OF FACT DO U BANG FOR EITHER OF THESE PLACES OR R U SOME SPECTATOR THAT THINK HE BEEN AROUND CUZZ HE SEEN ALL THE FIGHTS DURING RECESS, LOL. U AINT EVEN BEEN THRU DENA HOMIE SO U DONT MAKE ANY SENSE. JUST LIKE I TOLD U LAST TIME, NEXT TIME U AND YA GIRL GO ON A DATE, MAKE SURE U GO TO MORE THAN JUST OLD TOWN HOMIE... :lol: :mrgreen:
FAME'S UP CUZZ,
THIS NI**A IS FROM MINESOTA CUZZ AINT TRULY KNOWIN
HE IS DUMB A** A DOOR NOB

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 17th, 2004, 11:54 am

THAS REAL CUZZ ALOT OF THESE NIGGAS DONT KNOW WUS CRACCIN , LOL. ESPECIALLY THESE RED RAG HATERZ, THEY KNOW WHO THEY IS. THAT ONE DUDE KEEP DISSIN THE 102 HOMIES AND ONE OF HIS CLOSEST NIGGAS IS FROM 102. SO WHAT THAT REALLY TELL U? I'D LIKE TO KNOW EXACTLY WHO THIS DUDE CLAIM TO C SO CLOSE with. CUZZ I GUARANTEE HOMIE IF I HAD A RED RAG HOMIE AND HE EVEN THOUGHT OF DISRESPECTIN MY SH*T I'D WIRE HIS JAW UP. AND IF DUDE GOT NO LUV FOR HIS OWN SET THEN HE NEED TO QUIT 102 AND START BANGIN THE OTHER SIDE THEN, SIMPLE AS THAT. :lol: :twisted:

koach

Unread post by koach » February 17th, 2004, 12:05 pm

Pasa3xrckwf don’t make me laugh
Yall world famous only besmuzz yall sold in all groceries stores! Now yall got one article and think yall gangsta lol yall pu$$iedena krabs are thin yall don’t put n in no work no more I never b flue when I pass thru our lil brothers pdl have yall on QT!!!!!
And butternut i`m on 106th and boover come knock on my door u net gangsta

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 17th, 2004, 12:07 pm

to much net bangin

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 17th, 2004, 12:21 pm

koach wrote:Pasa3xrckwf don’t make me laugh
Yall world famous only besmuzz yall sold in all groceries stores! Now yall got one article and think yall gangsta lol yall pu$$iedena krabs are thin yall don’t put n in no work no more I never b flue when I pass thru our lil brothers pdl have yall on QT!!!!!
LOL I THINK IF YOU DID GO VISIT ONE OF YO "LIL BROTHERS" U'D GET YO LIL ASS WHOOPED FOR DISSIN PASADENA. PLEASE LIL NIGGA, U PROBABLY SOME WANNA C LIL SLOOP NIGGA THAT GOT A CHANCE TO GET ON YO BIG SISTERS COMPUTER. AINT U GOT SOME USEFUL INFO AT ALL? DAMN I ALREADY SMASHED YO PUNK ASS WHEN U HIT ME UP with THAT PRIVATE MESSAGE. GO BUY SOME CANDY KID AND QUIT BOTHERIN ME. I WOULD SAY F*CC DICC LICC BUT TRUTHFULLY I DONT EVEN REALLY FEEL U A REAL ONE SO WHATS THE POINT. OH AND IF U THINK WE PUMPED CUZZ OF THAT ARTICLE U SAW? LOL THEN DUMMIE THE JOKE IS ON U :lol:

kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kg » February 17th, 2004, 12:21 pm

Mysonne wrote:to much net bangin

ye$ $ir

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 17th, 2004, 12:30 pm

koach wrote:Pasa3xrckwf don’t make me laugh
DUMB ASS,
YOU NEED TO GET OFF THE LINE AND TAKE YOUR A** TO SCHOOL
DUMMY AND WE CEEN TO YOUR DOOR STEPS TO MANY TIME ALL
YOURS AND YOUR HOMIES DOOR STEPS FROM FIG TO PASA AND
YOU DIDNT LIKE THE GREETIN SO STOP THE BANGIN DUMMY.
GO READ A BOOK N***A LEARN SOMETHIN OTHER THAN BANGIN
ON HERE WITH REAL N***AS CUZZ

AND SO WHAT N***A YOU HATE THE FAME SO MUCH YOU SHOULD
WE DONE SO MUCH TO YA HOOD THAT YOU SUPPOSE TO HAVE HATE AN APPARENTLY F YOUR HOOD WITH THE R UP,LAYING ALL DL'S DOWN

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 17th, 2004, 3:47 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:
Y.G. wrote:FIRST OFF THALOCFROMPASADENA IN THE "COMPTON TOP 5" YOU NAMED MY HOOD THE NELLAS AND IF IAM LYIN GO READ WHAT YOU TYPED AND TWO TO YOUR LITTLE HOMEBOY MY HOOD AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE AS LONG AS I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT WE WILL NEVER BE LIKE THE 10-DUECES LOL. ALSO YOU SAID COME TO PASADENA I MEAN PASADENA AIN'T THE SUBURBS OR NOTHIN, BUT IT AIN'T NO compton AND THATS FO SHO'.

If YOU ARE FROM THE NELLAS, THEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR HOOD IS ABOUT. I HAVE MET ALOT OF YOUR HOMIES IN THE PEN AND COUNTY AND ON THE STREET'S AND THEY WERE WITH THE BIZZZ'S FOR REAL {
AND COMPTON ANIT NO DIFFERNT FROM PASADENA. YALL GOT NICE HOUSE, WE GOT NICE HOUSE, YALL GOT GANG'S AND WE GOT GANG'S AND SO ON AND SO ON. THEY ONLY DIFFERNT'S IS YOUR CITY GET'S BAD PUBLICITY AND MY CITY IS TRYING SO HARD TO KEEP UP A GOOD IMAGE. YOUR CITY IS LOOKED AS "OOOOOO BAD COMPTON" AND MINE "OOOOOO GOOD PASADENA" BUT BROTHER A GETTO IS A GETTO NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TRY TO SUGAR COAT IT OR PUMP IT UP. DO YOU FEEL BLACK MAN!!!

LOC U HEAR THIS NIGGA? LOL FIRST OFF DUMMIE U GOT SH*T TWISTED. I AINT NOBODY LIL HOMIE. FOOL I COULD BE YO G. U THE LIL NIGGA IN MY EYES. NIGGA U BARELY LEGALLY DRINKIN. AND 3RD I DONT CARE WUS UP with YO HOOD. MY POINT IS MADE WHEN I SAY U NEED TO STAY WURRIN BOUT THAT THEN. AND ALL THATS CUTE TALK LIKE U SOME SUPERPERFORMER FROM YO HOOD. "MY HOOD AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE AS LONG AS I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT" :lol: NIGGA U IN LAKEWOOD USIN DADDIES COMPUTER TALKIN ALL THAT MESS. :lol: REAL ENTERTAINING. MAN U C WALKIN ALL THRU THIS POST LIKE NIGGAS WONT DIS U AND YA BOYS FACE TO FACE. IF U REAL THEN U SHOULD C ABLE TO KNOW THAT SOMETIMES U DONT KNOW WHO U SPEAKIN with. AND NOT ONLY WILL A BROTHA DIS U TO YA FACE BUT YOU MIGHT C LIMPIN back TO WHERE U CAME FROM. REAL TALK. :mrgreen:

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm

First of both you raymonds are silly..LOL...both of you are here on Alonso's site more than your on the calles(or streets for u "brothas")and thats the truth, "net bangin crips">LOL..and I spell Compton like Comptone because in case you havent noticed, there are alot of Mexicans there and all over the Los so its kinda a tribute..Im sorry if I know 2 languaues...LOL...and I say "funked up" in place of f_cked up. It has NOTHING to do with piru/blood affiliation. Get it right! So dont trip young net banging boys. If you want you're invited to come hang in a "REAL" hood. Come holler in person to Normandie Park on 223rd and Normandie in TORRANCE...LOL.."net bangers"...EASTSIDE TORRANCE DIABLOS..224ST...ANYBODY K..even you rice crispies..LOL

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 17th, 2004, 6:11 pm

samdoobie wrote:First of both you raymonds are silly..LOL...both of you are here on Alonso's site more than your on the calles(or streets for u "brothas")and thats the truth, "net bangin crips">LOL..and I spell Compton like Comptone because in case you havent noticed, there are alot of Mexicans there and all over the Los so its kinda a tribute..Im sorry if I know 2 languaues...LOL...and I say "funked up" in place of f_cked up. It has NOTHING to do with piru/blood affiliation. Get it right! So dont trip young net banging boys. If you want you're invited to come hang in a "REAL" hood. Come holler in person to Normandie Park on 223rd and Normandie in TORRANCE...LOL.."net bangers"...EASTSIDE TORRANCE DIABLOS..224ST...ANYBODY K..even you rice crispies..LOL
YEA WELL ITS COMPTON HOMIE LIKE I SAID C4. WHATEVER TO WHAT U TALKIN BOUT CAUSE IT AINT CINCO DE MAYO SO SPELL IT RIGHT. AINT NOBODY GIVIN A DAMN ABOUT NO TRIBUTES,LOL. C-SIDES I KNOW 2 LANGUAGES ALSO. HEARD OF SWAHILI? SO I DONT CARE ABOUT ALL THAT EITHER. AND NIGGA U GET IT RIGHT CUZZ IF U USIN "FUNK" AROUND HERE U SUCCIN RED RAG DICC. DONT C MAD AT ME CUZZ I GET PAID DAILY TO SIT ON THE COMPUTER AND MAKE U FEEL STUPID FOR 8 HRS A DAY, 5 DAYS A WEEK DUMMIE. I'M AT WORK EVERYTIME U C ME NIGGA WHATS YOUR EXCUSE? LOL THEN THIS FAGGOT TALKIN BOUT COME TO TORRANCE BUT HIS ASS AINT EVEN IN CALI RIGHT NOW (OR CALIFA FOR U "MUCHACHOS"). U SOUND STUPID DUDE. NET BANGER? LOL DONT THINK SO. U DONT KNOW ME NIGGA. ANYBODY K? LOL I DOUBT IT. F*CC YO LIL PUNK ASS CLIQUE. TALKIN ALL THAT JAZZ AND I BET YO PUNK ASS ONLY HELD A GUN WHEN PAPI TOOK LIL SAM TO THE SHOOTIN RANGE,LOL. SMOKE YOSELF A DOOBIE, TAKE A COKE AND A SMILE AND SH*T THE F*CC UP, :lol:

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 17th, 2004, 6:41 pm

"NET BANGIN crips"..LOL..YOU CRISPIES ARE HARD..LOL..AND SINCE YOU DISS AND GET ON THAT RACIAL TRIP, HOMO U NEED 2 WATCH WHAT THE FUNK YOU SAY. NO ONE ON THIS THREAD IS CALLING YOU A "NIGGER" OR "PORCH MONKEY" YOU FAKE ASS WANNABE'S..LOL..U FOOLS TRIP ME OUT..OH YEA I SENT YOUR GROUPIE HOMOS MY ADDRESS IN THE LOS SO COME AND HOLLER..I AM IN TORRANCE RIGHT NOW AND WE WOULD LOVE TO SHARE SOME RICE CRISPIES WITH EACH OTHER..LOL..BUSTER

koach

Unread post by koach » February 17th, 2004, 8:44 pm

LOL I would reply what u u rice kripies say but samdoobie said enuff
And for butternuts u aint no real nigga please i`,ve seen tougher jelly fish then ya`ll rac( run away crew)
yall dont lay nothin down

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 17th, 2004, 9:30 pm

RUN AWAY CREW..LOL...

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » February 17th, 2004, 10:03 pm

I have been told that there is alot of dissin and BS going on here on this string. I will go through each message and ban any users that have violated the rules. If you want to dis other people or gangs, there are other forums for that, but this is not the one. If you cannot respect all the work that I do here, and attempt to make my work more difficult you will need to go else where.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”