Mexicans vs. Asians

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 12th, 2006, 1:34 am

theres alotta organized criminal activity within black n hispanic gangs. specially involving drugs. but theres alotta them doin wild crazy reckless violent sh*t. so thats what gets the most attention.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 12th, 2006, 2:33 am

SNAPZBOY wrote:man people startin to sound really ignorant and shit...u talk alot of shit but u dont know shit

alright first off i agree with the guy that said mexicans have to protect their neighborhood from new immigrants and shit, and if u wanna bang then u have to be tested and prove yourself...the mexicans probably outnumber the asians 10 to 1 in longbeach...yet if u see the murder rates are pretty much the same on the level...because in the streets its fair game and anybody can get smoked...the mexicans in the prison run that shit because they outnumber everybody else...the LONGOS never claim the 13, but after they kept getting smoked and realized that asians aint gonna back down, they go to the mexican mafia and ask for back up...thats when all this nip killer and green light on asians was on...so u tell me who's a coward...

and for the guy that said blacks dont fu-- with asians because they think asians aren't on their level yet...the blacks in sc, watts, compton never run into asians in the street so how would they know...asian gangs are primarily in the longbeach, san fernando, and san gabriel valleys...u ask any asian/mexican in the san fernando and san gabriel valley what they think of the black gangs in sc, watts, and compton...and they will tell u they can give a rats azz about them because they dont run into them...long beach has black, mexican and asian gangs....but the san fernando and san gabriel valleys is primarily mexicans/asian gangs....ask anybody in the valleys and they'll tell u the blacks cant set up shop because they'll get smashed....but then again if asian gangs try to set up shop in sc, watts, and compton i bet they'll get smashed on to....

one more thing...stop comparing TRG and ABZ to the yakuza and triads...first off they have no connections....its a whole different mentality....street gangs vs. mafia is different so stop comparing them...TRG and ABZ can give a ratz ass about the triads and yakuza

i got love and respect for anybody that thinks before they do something...this whole race thing if BS and we all get caught up in it because were all ignorant
Oh sh*t you just completely broke the Asian stuff down

All true, what I was trying to say but you put it into words much better. props

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 3:15 am

[quote="EVN - I'm just me..."][quote="SNAPZBOY"]man people startin to sound really ignorant and shit...u talk alot of shit but u dont know shit

alright first off i agree with the guy that said mexicans have to protect their neighborhood from new immigrants and shit, and if u wanna bang then u have to be tested and prove yourself...the mexicans probably outnumber the asians 10 to 1 in longbeach...yet if u see the murder rates are pretty much the same on the level...because in the streets its fair game and anybody can get smoked...the mexicans in the prison run that shit because they outnumber everybody else...the LONGOS never claim the 13, but after they kept getting smoked and realized that asians aint gonna back down, they go to the mexican mafia and ask for back up...thats when all this nip killer and green light on asians was on...so u tell me who's a coward...

and for the guy that said blacks dont fu-- with asians because they think asians aren't on their level yet...the blacks in sc, watts, compton never run into asians in the street so how would they know...asian gangs are primarily in the longbeach, san fernando, and san gabriel valleys...u ask any asian/mexican in the san fernando and san gabriel valley what they think of the black gangs in sc, watts, and compton...and they will tell u they can give a rats azz about them because they dont run into them...long beach has black, mexican and asian gangs....but the san fernando and san gabriel valleys is primarily mexicans/asian gangs....ask anybody in the valleys and they'll tell u the blacks cant set up shop because they'll get smashed....but then again if asian gangs try to set up shop in sc, watts, and compton i bet they'll get smashed on to....

one more thing...stop comparing TRG and ABZ to the yakuza and triads...first off they have no connections....its a whole different mentality....street gangs vs. mafia is different so stop comparing them...TRG and ABZ can give a ratz ass about the triads and yakuza

i got love and respect for anybody that thinks before they do something...this whole race thing if BS and we all get caught up in it because were all ignorant[/quote]

Oh sh*t you just completely broke the Asian stuff down

All true, what I was trying to say but you put it into words much better. props[/quote]

yeah i felt the same

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 12th, 2006, 3:32 am

this is true.. longos have never written "ESL X3" like the surenos gangs do.. they still dont.. they simply put ES LONGOS or ESL.. currently, ESL is warring with NSL.. i dont know if the longos are actually part of surenos.. anyways, i can only think of the longos who are the only hispanic gang that got beef with asian gangs..

however, im not so sure if the longos actually went to la eme and had asian gangs greenlighted since im not sure if theyre really part of surenos.. i honestly dont know what actually caused the greenlight on asians..
SNAPZBOY wrote:the LONGOS never claim the 13, but after they kept getting smoked and realized that asians aint gonna back down, they go to the mexican mafia and ask for back up...thats when all this nip killer and green light on asians was on...so u tell me who's a coward...

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 12th, 2006, 3:35 am

i also heard a long time ago that longos are not really respected in prisons or the county jail.. maybe this explains why they are not part of surenos.. at least thats what i think..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 12th, 2006, 4:17 am

No matter what people outside of surenos organization and are looking at longos from the outside will always see them as surenos

I heard the story a little different from a few people about how they were surenos... one was already said by snapzboy but the other story is basically they were punked into it by eme and eme took over and really pushed the whole "nk" concept

The Asian greenlighting really boggles my mind too... which is why I started this thread because it feels more than just banging. From what my family says even since the early 70's its Mexicans on Asians hate. Which is sort of different because during the time they were still "busing" lol so you know how old that is but blacks would see like Bruce Lee movies and think that's all Asians and all Lees lol but then at the same time period Mexicans would use Bruce Lee in a basically derrogatory way on Asians. Obviously this is outside of just gangs, there has to be more to it but what?

And this is a history trip, but if Mexicans really want to claim to be all-Native all-Aztec then they are like our cousins because those are our ancestors that came across the Bering to America - a lot of purely native peoples share a lot of Asian/Mongolian characteristics and a lot of them would pass as Asians just like some Asians could pass as Mexican and not just Pinoys either

So gang-wise and physically the beef makes no sense. That really just leaves social/cultural and historical differences as possible sources of conflict, I was hoping someone could answer that but I guess not.

If I would take a guess I'd say it's almost similar to the ABC vs. FOB conflict back in San Francisco. The Chinese that came here first or were born here and adapted more to America by knowing English language and American society started messing with the new immigrants who didn't know English and seemed lost.
I see it that way because Mexicans were sort of disorientated for a while in history when California became part of America, but then over generations they adapted to both being Mexican but still adapting to America and helping more recent Mexican immigrants. Then they see the complete "stranger" immigrants who not only don't know English and don't fit in America, but we didn't have a solid "base" of pre-existing Asian cultures to help us out in America like the Mexicans do, so we were seen as targets.

But that still doesn't explain the "first shot" in the conflict of why it was so hostile even if we were seen as targets, you don't just randomly shoot every target you see for no reason, so why? I was hoping some of the old timer "veteranos" would join in this thread because this conflict reachs as far back as the first Asian contact with Mexicans, at least in Southern California.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 5:06 am

[quote="padevat thmei"]this is true.. longos have never written "ESL X3" like the surenos gangs do.. they still dont.. they simply put ES LONGOS or ESL.. currently, ESL is warring with NSL.. i dont know if the longos are actually part of surenos.. anyways, i can only think of the longos who are the only hispanic gang that got beef with asian gangs..

however, im not so sure if the longos actually went to la eme and had asian gangs greenlighted since im not sure if theyre really part of surenos.. i honestly dont know what actually caused the greenlight on asians..
[quote="SNAPZBOY"]the LONGOS never claim the 13, but after they kept getting smoked and realized that asians aint gonna back down, they go to the mexican mafia and ask for back up...thats when all this nip killer and green light on asians was on...so u tell me who's a coward...
[/quote][/quote]

i mean trg longo is a war not only a beef ...cause a gang of asian hood beef with their surenos naybors ...all across the land ...pomona had some beefs ,heard of gardena cycos beefin with asians from there also ..and in santa ana the local trgs are beefin with sur too no ??

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 5:07 am

[quote="padevat thmei"]i also heard a long time ago that longos are not really respected in prisons or the county jail.. maybe this explains why they are not part of surenos.. at least thats what i think..[/quote]

always though longo was part of the sur dont know were u got that from ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 5:09 am

[quote="EVN - I'm just me..."]No matter what people outside of surenos organization and are looking at longos from the outside will always see them as surenos

I heard the story a little different from a few people about how they were surenos... one was already said by snapzboy but the other story is basically they were punked into it by eme and eme took over and really pushed the whole "nk" concept

The Asian greenlighting really boggles my mind too... which is why I started this thread because it feels more than just banging. From what my family says even since the early 70's its Mexicans on Asians hate. Which is sort of different because during the time they were still "busing" lol so you know how old that is but blacks would see like Bruce Lee movies and think that's all Asians and all Lees lol but then at the same time period Mexicans would use Bruce Lee in a basically derrogatory way on Asians. Obviously this is outside of just gangs, there has to be more to it but what?

And this is a history trip, but if Mexicans really want to claim to be all-Native all-Aztec then they are like our cousins because those are our ancestors that came across the Bering to America - a lot of purely native peoples share a lot of Asian/Mongolian characteristics and a lot of them would pass as Asians just like some Asians could pass as Mexican and not just Pinoys either

So gang-wise and physically the beef makes no sense. That really just leaves social/cultural and historical differences as possible sources of conflict, I was hoping someone could answer that but I guess not.

If I would take a guess I'd say it's almost similar to the ABC vs. FOB conflict back in San Francisco. The Chinese that came here first or were born here and adapted more to America by knowing English language and American society started messing with the new immigrants who didn't know English and seemed lost.
I see it that way because Mexicans were sort of disorientated for a while in history when California became part of America, but then over generations they adapted to both being Mexican but still adapting to America and helping more recent Mexican immigrants. Then they see the complete "stranger" immigrants who not only don't know English and don't fit in America, but we didn't have a solid "base" of pre-existing Asian cultures to help us out in America like the Mexicans do, so we were seen as targets.

But that still doesn't explain the "first shot" in the conflict of why it was so hostile even if we were seen as targets, you don't just randomly shoot every target you see for no reason, so why? I was hoping some of the old timer "veteranos" would join in this thread because this conflict reachs as far back as the first Asian contact with Mexicans, at least in Southern California.[/quote]

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 5:21 am

[quote="EVN - I'm just me..."]No matter what people outside of surenos organization and are looking at longos from the outside will always see them as surenos

But that still doesn't explain the "first shot" in the conflict of why it was so hostile even if we were seen as targets, you don't just randomly shoot every target you see for no reason, so why? I was hoping some of the old timer "veteranos" would join in this thread because this conflict reachs as far back as the first Asian contact with Mexicans, at least in Southern California.[/quote]

word on that bruce lee shit were i grew up the young african americans from there came mostly from the country specialy in the 70's 80's they were lovin kung fu moovies and had few blacc homies that were training in martial arts with me and just cause i was lookin asian the people would assume i was their master but actually two of them could whoop my ass in less than a minut and tru surenos would clown us and do the famous indiana jones scetch ...were the guy was doin a kata with a sword and indiana just pill caps without givin a fucc ...lol but not all surenos ... i had mexican homies who werent racist and were also martial art lover .
and actually i would make a difference between mexican gangs there are sureno gang that are way more racist than othaz ..specialy the one with long history inside or side by a blacc owned turf ..the one that were claimin their shit before crips came out tend to look down on c 's and b's way more than any atc harpys v13 cvbkm cvtg ect ect

felon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by felon » May 12th, 2006, 8:55 am

look i dont know how everything is in LA but over here in santa ana some asian gang called LITTLE RASCALS tried to come up and take over LOPERS hood and they dint last long the got taken out you dont hear anything about asians over here no more. its all brown.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 12th, 2006, 1:01 pm

thats true u kno, that the aztecs and them were all descendants from asians who crossed over there.

Look at the ancient Cambodian temples and then the Aztec temples...very similar

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 12th, 2006, 1:21 pm

check out the bulletin posts and shit in this myspace group, very mexicano vs. asian:

http://groups.myspace.com/serioloco

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 12th, 2006, 2:46 pm

makaveli389 wrote:theres alotta organized criminal activity within black n hispanic gangs. specially involving drugs. but theres alotta them doin wild crazy reckless violent sh*t. so thats what gets the most attention.
One day I was just sitting at the bus stop then some blakc guy walked buy and said outloud, "I got dro for sale", in front of everyone. :?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 12th, 2006, 3:13 pm

What that gotta do with black gangs and they drug activity?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 12th, 2006, 3:38 pm

And what does that have to do with the topic? If you want to talk Black vs. Asian or Black vs. Mexican start a new thread please...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 12th, 2006, 3:42 pm

niro wrote:check out the bulletin posts and shit in this myspace group, very mexicano vs. asian:

I was looking for longos somewhere lol for a while I thought they didn't have internet, thanks for the tip

Look at this sh*t:

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... TopicID=23

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 12th, 2006, 3:48 pm

niro wrote:thats true u kno, that the aztecs and them were all descendants from asians who crossed over there.

Look at the ancient Cambodian temples and then the Aztec temples...very similar
Yup, and there is strong evidence that Chinese buddhist missionaries had contact, both from stories on both sides (Chinese - "we found a mystical land" and Mayans - "demi-gods visited us")
And also in their arts, especially their dragon depictions.

I saw a National Geographic special on cultural interpretations of dragons and they brought a few of the Native chiefs and elders to China and they were all talking about their dragon stories and they basically clicked 100%

So physically it doesnt' make sense

lol @ Longos calling Asians slanted eye rice pickers

Not only do many Longos have slanted eyes (hence the name "Lil Chino" and names like that) but Mexicans also pick/eat rice, none of this is making any sense.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 12th, 2006, 6:34 pm

Why some of these motherfuckers got some much hate inside them? Makes me frustrated. Just want to slap some sense into them. I pass for both Asian and Mexican, sometimes Islander cause I lift. I definitely heard some racist shit but through 'the grape vine' never face to face, even when I used to chill with surenos. It's just big talk man. That's what numbers allow you to do and you will forever be the slave to the group and never learn shit of importance if you continue to fill your head with racist BS.

All that rice picker slanted eye shit is psychological tactics to dehumanize the opponent. The US army did that with Asians and now with Arabs. Look at those little weenies saying that smart shit. Of course they need all the firepower they can fit in their little mouths.

I'm just glad I'm in NY where people can coexist much more easily. Fuck all that race banging shit.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 12th, 2006, 6:48 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Why some of these motherfuckers got some much hate inside them? Makes me frustrated. Just want to slap some sense into them. I pass for both Asian and Mexican, sometimes Islander cause I lift. I definitely heard some racist shit but through 'the grape vine' never face to face, even when I used to chill with surenos. It's just big talk man. That's what numbers allow you to do and you will forever be the slave to the group and never learn shit of importance if you continue to fill your head with racist BS.

All that rice picker slanted eye shit is psychological tactics to dehumanize the opponent. The US army did that with Asians and now with Arabs. Look at those little weenies saying that smart shit. Of course they need all the firepower they can fit in their little mouths.

I'm just glad I'm in NY where people can coexist much more easily. fu-- all that race banging shit.
Don't asians get messed with on the east coast cuz of their small #s?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 12th, 2006, 6:54 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
niro wrote:check out the bulletin posts and shit in this myspace group, very mexicano vs. asian:

I was looking for longos somewhere lol for a while I thought they didn't have internet, thanks for the tip

Look at this sh*t:

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... TopicID=23

Some racist ass shit homeboy. These surenos outta they mind with this racist shit.

Talkin about that slanted eye shit in the Mexican population, they say that used to be a trait that would come out in Mexicans (both indios and mestizos) when they mixed with the African slaves.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 12th, 2006, 7:01 pm

Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Why some of these motherfuckers got some much hate inside them? Makes me frustrated. Just want to slap some sense into them. I pass for both Asian and Mexican, sometimes Islander cause I lift. I definitely heard some racist shit but through 'the grape vine' never face to face, even when I used to chill with surenos. It's just big talk man. That's what numbers allow you to do and you will forever be the slave to the group and never learn shit of importance if you continue to fill your head with racist BS.

I'm just glad I'm in NY where people can coexist much more easily. fu-- all that race banging shit.
Don't asians get messed with on the east coast because of their small #s?
Basically what the business is is that you have a lot of ignorant BS... fools beating smaller Asians down to pick on them happened in Brooklyn a year ago. But that's really just some playground shit. On the radio this stupid fool Star from Star & Bucwild called some mixed woman who is married to his rival DJ, Dj Envy, a "Gook", "Slant Eyed Whore Wife", and "Lo-Mein Eater" on the air. Now he's in jail cause he also said he would tinkle on their 4 year old daughters face. Hell yeah, motherfuckers are racist everywhere. But fuck that. Fools are a speck of dirt on my shoe. they will never rise.

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GWUN TWO » May 12th, 2006, 9:06 pm

[quote="I'm just glad I'm in NY where people can coexist much more easily. fu-- all that race banging shit.[/quote]
Don't asians get messed with on the east coast because of their small #s?[/quote]
I'm originally from the east coast and I do notice that Asians do get picked on more. But if you go to a place like Flushing, Queens then it's a different story. Asian gangs over there are on some mafia type shit.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 9:39 pm

lol in a way surenos dissin yellow race is like african american clowin africans from motherland .... they fuccin look asian specially some of them with native blood not the spaniar ,man i'm mixed cuban viet but in compton everybody that don't know me is assuming ima chicanos .cause actualy like them i'm a mix of latin spanish and south east asian ...it kind of gave me a gang of pass in a gang of area but also i felt that i was not welcome in the north part of town..lol ... i really felt a hudge difference ..pirus are mk no hood south of alondra ever claimed such a thing ....but when i c how t flat longos florencia are behavin' i can understand that piru next logical step was to MK ...hope this racist wave gonna spare the south .and hope we gonna have a multiracial gang who will stand and front the racist ....or a non racist mexican group who just side with the rest against their racist ...

peace

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 9:57 pm

[quote="GWUN TWO"][quote="I'm just glad I'm in NY where people can coexist much more easily. fu-- all that race banging shit.[/quote]
Don't asians get messed with on the east coast because of their small #s?[/quote]
I'm originally from the east coast and I do notice that Asians do get picked on more. But if you go to a place like Flushing, Queens then it's a different story. Asian gangs over there are on some mafia type shit.[/quote]

not to dis the east but i have a cuzz who was mixed like me viet cuban ...he got sent from the provisory camp in phi;lipine to new york cause had a foster fam willing to take him ...but that kid was a devil ...he went thru so much hard core shit he was a baby war vet ....when he got to new york he went gang full power ...and yeah he got arrested cause of some fight against sum jamaicans ..the jamaicans were big and looked like hards but man.....those heavy mogul were in court snitchin on him sayin he was a menace to society i found it funny ...
the size dont count since the invention of gun powder ''im addicted to that smell do '' lol

also i knew a sista she was half viet half blacc ,her dad was a soldia from the bronx ...when america lounched the program to picc up their homies body in viet nam ...they also accepted to send their children back to their fatherland most of us we mixed viet from our mother side .and 4 most of us its that program that saved their life .once in the bronx that lil girl so beautifull and very young got raped beaten and she gave up amerikkka and went back to viet nam were she is actually livin poor but i hope happy ....

my 2 lil story about my brothaz on the east

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 13th, 2006, 4:45 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
Not only do many Longos have slanted eyes (hence the name "Lil Chino" and names like that) but Mexicans also pick/eat rice, none of this is making any sense.
Cos they stupid ignorant mofos.

Look at that 15 yr old fool belching out all that anti-asian stuff, check his eyes, man has got slanted eyes too, if he wants to kill all types of asians mite as well start with himself

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 13th, 2006, 5:03 am

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=44167467

check this guys profile, i found it through the comments he made in the asian vs mexican profile thing you posted before, he has all this CK comments and says a whole lot of shit about blacks, but sure as hell loves 50 and Dipset and the movie "paid in full"

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 13th, 2006, 5:14 am

if you pass for bein a asian,uso and mexican whats your real ethnicity?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 13th, 2006, 5:21 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=&v=kw7O26m16q8

check out this video that one of those longo dudes had in his profile

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 13th, 2006, 5:33 am

afakasi wrote:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=44167467

check this guys profile, i found it through the comments he made in the asian vs mexican profile thing you posted before, he has all this CK comments and says a whole lot of shit about blacks, but sure as hell loves 50 and Dipset and the movie "paid in full"
that fool has to be a half black p-rican. looks black and he says he's half rican...prob. thats why he likes all that ny rap shit.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 13th, 2006, 10:16 am

perongregory wrote:
afakasi wrote:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=44167467

that fool has to be a half black p-rican. looks black and he says he's half rican...prob. thats why he likes all that ny rap shit.
init frickin mofo looks black to me

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 13th, 2006, 10:20 am

afakasi wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=&v=kw7O26m16q8

check out this video that one of those longo dudes had in his profile
yo wats up with that man, thats a latino there getting clowned, y the hell has a latino "gangbanger" who spurts hate stuff bout other races got a video of his own race gettin clowned on.
I dnt get these guys man