Mexicans vs. Asians

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 13th, 2006, 11:38 am

afakasi wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Why some of these motherfuckers got some much hate inside them? Makes me frustrated. Just want to slap some sense into them. I pass for both Asian and Mexican, sometimes Islander cause I lift. I definitely heard some racist shit but through 'the grape vine' never face to face, even when I used to chill with surenos. It's just big talk man. That's what numbers allow you to do and you will forever be the slave to the group and never learn shit of importance if you continue to fill your head with racist BS.

All that rice picker slanted eye shit is psychological tactics to dehumanize the opponent. The US army did that with Asians and now with Arabs. Look at those little weenies saying that smart shit. Of course they need all the firepower they can fit in their little mouths.

I'm just glad I'm in NY where people can coexist much more easily. fu-- all that race banging shit.
if you pass for bein a asian,uso and mexican whats your real ethnicity?
Mix

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 13th, 2006, 5:38 pm

of?^^ just curious thats all
yo wats up with that man, thats a latino there getting clowned, y the hell has a latino "gangbanger" who spurts hate stuff bout other races got a video of his own race gettin clowned on.
I dnt get these guys man
yeah thats funny thing i expected The Mexican kid to sock with white dude and knock him off his feet, but the white dude slapped him and bowled him over,

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » May 13th, 2006, 8:17 pm

ioe "AFAKASI" o sao o lelei oe USO ! , LOL se colbEar se pepelo oe
o lau UFA , ia alu fululu o lau "POLO" o lou taMA o "cOLbEAR" ?............ lol hahahhahaha...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :D :D :D :D :D :twisted: :lol:

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » May 13th, 2006, 8:19 pm

sole afakasi are u in the VILLE or SOUTHSIDE 275 274 ?????

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 13th, 2006, 8:38 pm

ill PM you :D

Dub Related

Unread post by Dub Related » May 13th, 2006, 10:21 pm

lol @ mexboy gettin knoced out by that whiteboy in the ded shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 13th, 2006, 10:44 pm

Dub Related wrote:lol @ mexboy gettin knoced out by that whiteboy in the ded shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:
You think that's funny? How would you feel if it happened to you? Not very good huh? Why don't you grow up rather than just clowning with everyone super gangster?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 14th, 2006, 2:22 am

hamo_uce wrote:ioe "AFAKASI" o sao o lelei oe USO ! , LOL se colbEar se pepelo oe
o lau UFA , ia alu fululu o lau "POLO" o lou taMA o "cOLbEAR" ?............ lol hahahhahaha...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :D :D :D :D :D :twisted: :lol:
Yo motherfucker. I don't know what the fuck you are saying but you're sayin my name so what's good, fool?

Say it in english fool

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 14th, 2006, 2:33 am

And please don't come with that fake ass Australian slang you type on here. Step your f*cking game up.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 14th, 2006, 4:22 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:
Dub Related wrote:lol @ mexboy gettin knoced out by that whiteboy in the ded shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:
You think that's funny? How would you feel if it happened to you? Not very good huh? Why don't you grow up rather than just clowning with everyone super gangster?
it is funny, because the mexicano was acting tough and thought the white kid would be a pushover so he started the fight and then he got knocked the F out with one hit

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GWUN TWO » May 14th, 2006, 4:49 pm

What's the point of going in a kungfu stance if you're just gonna swing your arms like that

sucmydic

Unread post by sucmydic » May 14th, 2006, 5:21 pm

why dont u get the fuc outta here u white craca cuz u never banged a day in yo life

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 14th, 2006, 10:15 pm

Cold Bear wrote:And please don't come with that fake ass Australian slang you type on here. Step your f*cking game up.
its nothin bad yo, its just in samoan

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 15th, 2006, 3:41 am

GWUN TWO wrote:What's the point of going in a kungfu stance if you're just gonna swing your arms like that
cos he was jus frontin he knew martial arts i think, if its one on one fighting u wnt believe how many ppl jus bac off or get scared wen u go into a martial arts stance.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 15th, 2006, 4:49 am

if i was the mexican i would of thought that dude was just a straight up clown

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 15th, 2006, 11:31 am

My fault to Afakasi and Hamo Uce. I didn't know whether this dude was saying some negative stuff because usually when somebody is talking about you in another language and you see your name you should kind of check into that.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 15th, 2006, 8:05 pm

niro wrote:
afakasi wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=&v=kw7O26m16q8

check out this video that one of those longo dudes had in his profile
yo wats up with that man, thats a latino there getting clowned, y the hell has a latino "gangbanger" who spurts hate stuff bout other races got a video of his own race gettin clowned on.
I dnt get these guys man
:shock:

That was kinda crazy..........

From the way the video was at least it didn't get more involved or "messy" it was one hit and over so the Mexican kid should be okay

but that was a solid hit

As for why he posted it.. maybe that was a rival too? Not all ese's get along

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 15th, 2006, 8:06 pm

GWUN TWO wrote:What's the point of going in a kungfu stance if you're just gonna swing your arms like that
It's a menatl thing, if you saw his reaction when he first got in the stance the other guy was sort of trying to laugh it off but kept backing off because that thing sort of scares people who aren't used to it at first.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 16th, 2006, 7:38 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
It's a menatl thing, if you saw his reaction when he first got in the stance the other guy was sort of trying to laugh it off but kept backing off because that thing sort of scares people who aren't used to it at first.
ah stances
a lot of people think they can fight but they can't even square up right and that's probably one of the easiest stances to do

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » May 16th, 2006, 8:33 pm

The Longos never asked the mexican mafia for help...that guy snapzboy doesnt know what he's talking about. Whats the mexican mafia gonna do? hit them LB streets and take down asians for the Longos?lol
On the street the mexican mafia doesnt have much power they rely on their prison rep to do the talking. when u hit the pen if u didnt listen to them mafia boys then u gonna learn the hard way what it means to go up against La Eme. If the mexican mafia stepped in and used the Longo-asian beef to unite ESL and WSL then thats a different story. (which is the true story) The mexican mafia is exploiting all these little beefs with mexican gangs and black or asian gangs to unite mexicans under their flag and further their own selfish cause.
Individual mexican gangs are falling in line so they dont get targeted in the pen. The mexican mafia asks blacks and asians to do the same. The mexican mafia is trying to take total control of all the criminal market in california and the southwest and anywhere else they can get a grip on.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 16th, 2006, 9:37 pm

[quote="afakasi"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=&v=kw7O26m16q8

check out this video that one of those longo dudes had in his profile[/quote]lolololol karate kid in long beach two are lame ass busta one is heavier thats all but u can c from the way they throw punches that they never was with it ....and they should take courses...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 17th, 2006, 5:24 am

Heres another video, where a mexican knocks out a white boy. Its really bad. I could feel the pain while watching it.

tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEYS6lXF34E

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 17th, 2006, 5:27 am

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » May 20th, 2006, 12:31 am

Has anyone noticed that when your out in public like at the mall, asians avoid every other race when their out shopping? They dont even look at you. I was looking around the other day and black females would walk by i'd check them out and they'd look back. I'm not saying they would check me out but they'd look to see what i was doing and shit, u know miscelanious shit. I wasnt checking them out i would just look cause their people and its natural to look. Same thing with black dudes they'd be in the store and i'd look at them and they'd look at me, then we'd both turn away. (you cant look too long or else it can turn ugly LOL).
Same thing with whites...whiteboys are a little scary their quick to turn away especially if you accidently make eye contact.
But Asians, they just avoid looking around all together. Pretty weird. I saw some Filipinos and they werent like this but every other type of asian was keeping to themselves.
A few Asian girls did look back a little but you can tell they were embarrassed by me looking at them.
I know this shit might sound petty, but its normal everyday shit. Its an observation. I dont know if its a cultural thing or what but i been down to Mexico and they will stare the hell outta you down there. Sometimes they are very aggressive. They dont care LOL.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 20th, 2006, 3:15 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Has anyone noticed that when your out in public like at the mall, asians avoid every other race when their out shopping? They dont even look at you.

Man this is the reason I think you really try to create racial divides and have internal hate for Asians. I started this topic for an explanation for this exact "you notice Asians are (insert something suggesting stupid)" idea. If you're talking about females maybe they just think you're ugly. If you're talking about guys, most of us are generally homophobic.

P.S. if you're talking about older people or old-school-raised (in a traditional way) it goes back to the "old country" many Asian countries had issues such as:
Same thing with black dudes they'd be in the store and i'd look at them and they'd look at me, then we'd both turn away. (you cant look too long or else it can turn ugly LOL).
In Korea I can say a LOT of fights start off like this (he looked at me wrong). As for other countries, I hear it's the same in China, and I know that in old Japan samurai were legally allowed to cut a person's head off for looking at them wrong.

A few Asian girls did look back a little but you can tell they were embarrassed by me looking at them.
If this is your hobby, you go around the mall just watching people they probably thought you were a perv.

I dont know if its a cultural thing or what but i been down to Mexico and they will stare the hell outta you down there. Sometimes they are very aggressive. They dont care LOL
It could be cultural. Say what you mean vs. Mean what you say. Usually at least 3 times a week I see/hear one dude threatening another dude and nothing happens. On the other hand Asians rarely say it but when we do say it:

http://lln-videos.metacafe.com/Content/ItemFiles/[From www.metacafe.com] 88688.406371.8.wmv

note - this was in Korean Parliament (Congress). again, elderly Korean women politicians started mass brawl in Parliament. I couldnt' get video of the "real stuff" because they filter releases, but on Korean channel 18 I once saw a representatives fighting with chairs and canes and stuff. lol

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 20th, 2006, 9:51 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Has anyone noticed that when your out in public like at the mall, asians avoid every other race when their out shopping? They dont even look at you. I was looking around the other day and black females would walk by i'd check them out and they'd look back. I'm not saying they would check me out but they'd look to see what i was doing and shit, u know miscelanious shit. I wasnt checking them out i would just look cause their people and its natural to look. Same thing with black dudes they'd be in the store and i'd look at them and they'd look at me, then we'd both turn away. (you cant look too long or else it can turn ugly LOL).
Same thing with whites...whiteboys are a little scary their quick to turn away especially if you accidently make eye contact.
But Asians, they just avoid looking around all together. Pretty weird. I saw some Filipinos and they werent like this but every other type of asian was keeping to themselves.
I know this shit might sound petty, but its normal everyday shit. Its an observation. I dont know if its a cultural thing or what but i been down to Mexico and they will stare the hell outta you down there. Sometimes they are very aggressive. They dont care LOL.
Probably cuz they don't want unnecessary trouble. Better safe than sorry.

Grape107

Unread post by Grape107 » May 20th, 2006, 10:23 am

asians stare like a muthafuca, especially older phillipinos got a str8 starin problem

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 20th, 2006, 11:21 am

Grape107 wrote:asians stare like a muthafuca, especially older phillipinos got a str8 starin problem
Them old muthafucas stare at everyone that looks noticeably different from them.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 20th, 2006, 11:22 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Has anyone noticed that when your out in public like at the mall, asians avoid every other race when their out shopping? They dont even look at you. I was looking around the other day and black females would walk by i'd check them out and they'd look back. I'm not saying they would check me out but they'd look to see what i was doing and shit, u know miscelanious shit. I wasnt checking them out i would just look cause their people and its natural to look. Same thing with black dudes they'd be in the store and i'd look at them and they'd look at me, then we'd both turn away. (you cant look too long or else it can turn ugly LOL).

regular asians who arent gang affiliated or have that mentality, its true, they just keep to themselves. in asian culture its disrespectful to stare. But asian gang members n non gang members who have that gangsta mentality, they stare as hard as anyone else.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 20th, 2006, 3:53 pm

anyone notice that TRG rappers don't really mention their mexican rivals in their trakcs but mentions their asian rivals? what sup with that shit?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 20th, 2006, 3:58 pm

black rappers do that shit too. cant alienate potential markets.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 20th, 2006, 4:04 pm

makaveli389 wrote:regular asians who arent gang affiliated or have that mentality, its true, they just keep to themselves. in asian culture its disrespectful to stare. But asian gang members n non gang members who have that gangsta mentality, they stare as hard as anyone else.
Yup. Straing = threatining.