The next big tagger, party crew, or hustler turned Gang!

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

The next big tagger, party crew, or hustler turned Gang!

Unread post by alexalonso » May 11th, 2006, 12:11 am

We have heard about ATC (Alley Tiny Criminals), KAM, and Mansfield Crip, and neighborhoods that became gang or made the transition from a small time crew to a gang. Does anyone know who and where are those crew NOW that are making enough noise that may be making that transistion into full fledged gangster status?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 11th, 2006, 3:38 am

CVKCC CVKAM CVOFA CVBKM CVM4L 2NCRIPS ...SMM CRIPS...ABS...MSK..DTK...KAK ARE CREW TURNED GANG
JSC CMB .... I THINK STREETIS THE PRO

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 11th, 2006, 4:04 pm

bgcasper wrote:CVKCC CVKAM CVOFA CVBKM CVM4L 2NCRIPS ...SMM CRIPS...ABS...MSK..DTK...KAK ARE CREW TURNED GANG
Can you type out the complete names of those initials. Dont know them all. thanks. Also does anyone know of any other crew that are on the cusp of turning into a gang.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » May 11th, 2006, 4:40 pm

That's confidential information.

Most of them get absorbed...c'mon you know that.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 11th, 2006, 6:08 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:That's confidential information.

Most of them get absorbed...c'mon you know that.
whats confidential? The fact that a crew becomes a gang? I think it is well known and publicly discussed. People think that some of this street stuff is like CIA type secret information. Just curious about crews that have crossed over into gang status.

I dont think it is a big secret that By YourSelf Hustler has for a couple years been claiming Crip.

I do know that some of them get absorbed. Does anyone remember Every Womans Fanstancy. They got absorbed by mostly Bloods, but a few of them turned Crip. I think the Sex Jerx from the 1980s became members of the Rollin 60s, etc. Some dont get absorbed and start their own hood, like ATC and KAM did.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 2:20 am

[quote="alonso"][quote="bgcasper"]CVKCC CVKAM CVOFA CVBKM CVM4L 2NCRIPS ...SMM CRIPS...ABS...MSK..DTK...KAK ARE CREW TURNED GANG
JSC CMB .... I THINK STREETIS THE PRO[/quote]

Can you type out the complete names of those initials. Dont know them all. thanks. Also does anyone know of any other crew that are on the cusp of turning into a gang.[/quote]

.CV KCC LIKE KING CITY CREW ...KAM U KNOW IT ...OUT FOR ACTION NOT OXFORD AV ...BKM BORN KRAZY MINDED OR BLOOD KILLING MAFIA ...CV MOBBIN 4 LIFE ... SEX MONEY MURDER THAT CREW TURNED CRIP LONG AGO BUT RECENTLY THEY TURNED SOUTH HOLD 55 54 56 BUT CLAIM NORTH SIDE OR NO SIDE LOL AND ARE 2N CRIPS MAIN RIVAL IN NS LBC AND BOTH TURNED GANG...ABS ALMOND BLOCCC SOLDIAZ ARE NOW A GANG NOT TINY PALMER THEY WENT ALMOND
JHOSON STREET CREW WELL THEY GONNA GET ABSORBED BY SPOOK TOWN BUT ITS NOT DUNN YET ...MYRH STREET CREW FULLY TURNED 70 AND HOLD THE RACKETTE CLUB ..DOWN TOO KILL WERE NOT FULLY 70 IN 03 BUT HEARD THEY ARE NOW ...NOT ABSORBED CAUSE THEY STILL HIT THEIR SHIT AND THEY DIDNT GET IN NO 70 CLICC THEY KEPT THEIRS THEY JUST ADD 70 AT THE END

NOW KAK KONTROLIN ALL KOMPTON OR KILL ALL KREW IS A GANG NOW AND HOLD MAGNOLIA FOR THE FLAT

CAN ADD A GANG OF THOSE .....

ALSO U HAVE HI SCHOOL GANGS HERE ARE CPT MAJORS:
HOLLYWOOD :A LOTS OF TANA THERE THROWIN UP LIKE VARRIO HAZARD
TANA OWN DOWN LOW PIMPS :THROWIN UP THE RAYMOND SIGN FUNNY ...THIS CREW IS MADE OF TANA PALMER

THE SOUTH IS TNB TRUST NO BITCH :ALSO U HAVE GOST TOWN BLOODS IN IT AND 1 FRUIT TOWN PIRU :shock: I GUESS AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO THE MOB ... AND 2 ATHEN PARK BLOODS IN THAT PREDOMINENTLY SSC GOONIE HI SCHOOL TEAM USE TO HAVE KELLY'S BUT MOST KELLY TG'S EITHER TURNED SSC EITHER WENT FLIRT AFTER THE BEEF ....

FLIRTS ...WELL A BUNCH OF DROPED OUT FROM OTHER CREW ACORDING TO TNB'S

SO THOSE CREW ARE CRACCIN AND THEY ALL OVER COMPTON RITE NOW ....THEY ARE LIKE SOME GET the PUSSY FRATERNITY U CAN C THOSE ALL OVER JUST TO LET YALL KNOW IF U C SS TNB ON THE WALL YALL GONNA KNOW NOW ...PEACE

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 12th, 2006, 2:36 am

TNB is more than just the south

Flirts.... I don't know about dropping out - but 20 is the number in LB for them

Nymphos has some South too

They are all semi- in it semi- not in it. I don't think any one is completely absorbed since they're non-bangers in all these clicks and crews, even if a majority of them are something.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 2:51 am

[quote="EVN - I'm just me..."]TNB is more than just the south

Flirts.... I don't know about dropping out - but 20 is the number in LB for them

Nymphos has some South too

They are all semi- in it semi- not in it. I don't think any one is completely absorbed since they're non-bangers in all these clicks and crews, even if a majority of them are something.[/quote]

YEAH PHOS BE ROLLIN WITH SS ..STRANGE TO C HOW PHOS THROW THE HOODSTA SIGN AND BASICELY MOST OF HIS MEMBER HATE ON NHC'S
its a get the pussy shit ....reals roll with but they gonna be surounded by wanna bes its also a start up crew for a lot of new recruits ...that would later on join the double s

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 2:55 am

[quote="EVN - I'm just me..."]TNB is more than just the south

[quote]TNB TRUST NO BITCH :ALSO U HAVE GOST TOWN BLOODS IN IT AND 1 FRUIT TOWN PIRU :shock[/quote]

yeah if u read my shit thats what i was sayin'[/quote]

nomdeplume

Unread post by nomdeplume » May 12th, 2006, 3:00 pm

what's anyone out there know about the HPNW's, SAP's and MKA's - how would you define them? i work at fox 11 news and working on a story about up-and-coming crews....thanks for any help.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 12th, 2006, 4:33 pm

nomdeplume wrote:what's anyone out there know about the HPNW's, SAP's and MKA's - how would you define them? i work at fox 11 news and working on a story about up-and-coming crews....thanks for any help.
:shock:

This is what FOX11 calls "investigative journalism" :shock:

There are only three possibilities:

1. You don't work for KTTV.

2. Fox 11 lost all its passes or is two scared to actually go out and find info so it reduced standards and resorted to a website to find info the same way it misbroadcasted "Slauson Cribs" as "Crips"

3. You are doing a story on internet forums teh way you guys have been doing stuff on Myspace.com

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 18th, 2006, 1:51 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
nomdeplume wrote:what's anyone out there know about the HPNW's, SAP's and MKA's - how would you define them? i work at fox 11 news and working on a story about up-and-coming crews....thanks for any help.
:shock:

This is what FOX11 calls "investigative journalism" :shock:

There are only three possibilities:

1. You don't work for KTTV.

2. Fox 11 lost all its passes or is two scared to actually go out and find info so it reduced standards and resorted to a website to find info the same way it misbroadcasted "Slauson Cribs" as "Crips"

3. You are doing a story on internet forums teh way you guys have been doing stuff on Myspace.com
You are a jerk for coming on here and disrespecting someone who comes on here to gather information. I do alot of my research on the internet myself. If you dont have anything positive to say, dont say anything.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 18th, 2006, 5:17 am

alonso wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:You are a jerk for coming on here and disrespecting someone who comes on here to gather information. I do alot of my research on the internet myself. If you dont have anything positive to say, dont say anything.
hm..... ya you're right. Apologies.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » May 18th, 2006, 7:07 pm

homie told me WLAK, i might've got the letters mixed up - but they turned into CxC

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 24th, 2006, 1:29 am

Sex Jerks - R60's

NBT - R30's, ECC62, R60's, R20 Bloodz - Rollin 30's have the most members from Trouble.

KWS - 55NHC (not all, Mozart and other Dubs kick it in 55 hood)

WDC - 55 NHC

Mobsterz - Bloodz

Weirdoz -Bloodz

MoneySide Hustlers - cats in inglewood down with Mobsters

EWF - bloodz (some of them, not all)

BAK (Bad ass kings) - all ECC 6pack

YBI Young black & intelligent - kitchen Crips (not all just a few)

Monkey Tribe - APB (Gardena high)

All crews had some gang connections. Most got turned out by nearby gangs. especially NBT's and Sex Jerks in 60's hood.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 24th, 2006, 1:35 am

Also, alot of crews were for cats who didnt want to be in the gang bang bullcrap.

Alot of crews really started out about the dancing, and the tagging.

But, not for long.

its almost inevitable that any crew formerd will become a gang in these streets.

Alot of crew members, were younger brothers to gang members.

They were just too young to bang the hood, so alot started off in a crew, or were not interested in the gang lifestyle.

And the beefs started by cats who were tagging and banging.

i remember when the 92 LGC, killed the NBT cat that was a Blood from Inglewood.

they had the funeral in 55NHC hood. troubles were mad as hell, but it was gang related, but dude was more known for being a Trouble then being a Crip.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » May 24th, 2006, 9:00 pm

terren2000 wrote:Sex Jerks - R60's

NBT - R30's, ECC62, R60's, R20 Bloodz - Rollin 30's have the most members from Trouble.

WDC - 55 NHC

Mobsterz - Bloodz

Weirdoz -Bloodz

All crews had some gang connections. Most got turned out by nearby gangs. especially NBT's and Sex Jerks in 60's hood.
Man you way off......

Atleast six of the crews that you named are still around....

Some of the affiliations are not accurate either....

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » May 24th, 2006, 9:03 pm

terren2000 wrote:Also, alot of crews were for cats who didnt want to be in the gang bang bullcrap.

But, not for long.

its almost inevitable that any crew formerd will become a gang in these streets.

They were just too young to bang the hood, so alot started off in a crew, or were not interested in the gang lifestyle.

they had the funeral in 55NHC hood. troubles were mad as hell, but it was gang related, but dude was more known for being a Trouble then being a Crip.

You mainly be on point with a lot of your info but were you gettin all this from. I know cats from "Crews" that straight bangin now... I grew up in this era..... Niggaz was never "too young to bang the hood" You got niggaz in they 30's thats from some of these "Crews"....

When you say "Any crew will become a gang in these streets" What do you mean? LIke shake they "Crew" for a Blood or Crip gang or turn they "Crew" into a gang....?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 25th, 2006, 5:43 am

DMK - SBCC (this crew was around when i was in high school 87-90) there are a mix of bangers and non bangers 9i see other crews in the hood as well thats affiliated but i dont keep up with too much of what these cats got goin, i'll see the tg's runnin with these cats that at some point end up bangin later but that seems to be the pattern and yes, some of these cats are in their 30's

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 25th, 2006, 7:57 am

Name one Sex Jerk that turned Sixtys, just one!

These dudes had members in ETG hood, there South Flats 87 click, got members in the 100s by Washington High, had a West Flats Clicks on Deane Ave/57 which dont exist no more.

Most of the Originals were Prep Jerks.

Sex Jerx 69ers, a party crew/school click,dressing like Prince, tapered pants,weird pointy ,shiney shoes, at Westchester High in the 1980s
fighting K.O.Ds from Palisades High and Crenshaw High at Fat Burgers in the Ladera Shopping Center on Friday nights after Football games. Or fighting at High School dances and House partys......

Had funny names like Penis/Teazer/Sexual/Corky shit like that.

to Sex Jerx 13, started acting cholos/Poserz 13,conking/slicking there hair back,oversized baggin pants, wall banging on F13 in there SxF area. Beefing with Mobsterz 13 from Inglewood high and Culver City High, and Winoz 13 from Saint Bernard in Westchester, Big Dick Posse at Fairfax High...lol

to Sex Jerk Crips, in the 1990s, getting into with ETGs/IFGs/RSCs/MFGs.

They dont exist as a gang any more.They lost alot of loved ones over the years, you see some here or there, but there not functioning as one, like they used to, they threw in the towel.

Went to school with these dudes, remembered when they started, 85/86.

None of them claim Sixtys....................

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 25th, 2006, 9:37 pm

Young Nile wrote:

WDC - 55 NHC

Mobsterz - Bloodz

Weirdoz -Bloodz

Man you way off......

Atleast six of the crews that you named are still around....

Some of the affiliations are not accurate either....
my point wasnt that these crews didnt exist.

Just qouting affiliations.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 25th, 2006, 9:42 pm

Young Nile wrote:
terren2000 wrote:Also, alot of crews were for cats who didnt want to be in the gang bang bullcrap.

But, not for long.

You mainly be on point with a lot of your info but were you gettin all this from. I know cats from "Crews" that straight bangin now... I grew up in this era..... Niggaz was never "too young to bang the hood" You got niggaz in they 30's thats from some of these "Crews"....

When you say "Any crew will become a gang in these streets" What do you mean? LIke shake they "Crew" for a Blood or Crip gang or turn they "Crew" into a gang....?
When I say crew will become a gang. i mean, it will go to the next level.

When i think of crews from my days, they were tagging crews, with scrapping beefs.

When i say they tunr gang, i mean when they start interacting with other gangs, and beefing with other gangs.

Once you start beefing with other gangs, i dont consider you a crew anymore. Once murders start to rang up, you are no longer a crew In my opinion. When you associate with 1 gang more than another, you are no nlonger a crew IMO.

Not saying niggas too young. Alot of crew cats had no gang ties at all.

All the KWS I knew, had no intension of beefin with Crips and bloods. Alot of those cats were dancers and taggers. Excluding mozart and some of the other 1's, alot of those cats had no gang ties.

These guys were not gangmembers in the beginning. it was strictly crew beefs. no gang ties.

now most of the crews do have gang ties.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 25th, 2006, 9:47 pm

VOID wrote:
Name one Sex Jerk that turned Sixtys, just one!

These dudes had members in ETG hood, there South Flats 87 click, got members in the 100s by Washington High, had a West Flats Clicks on Deane Ave/57 which dont exist no more.

Most of the Originals were Prep Jerks.

Sex Jerx 69ers, a party crew/school click,dressing like Prince, tapered pants,weird pointy ,shiney shoes, at Westchester High in the 1980s
fighting K.O.Ds from Palisades High and Crenshaw High at Fat Burgers in the Ladera Shopping Center on Friday nights after Football games. Or fighting at High School dances and House partys......

Had funny names like Penis/Teazer/Sexual/Corky shit like that.

to Sex Jerx 13, started acting cholos/Poserz 13,conking/slicking there hair back,oversized baggin pants, wall banging on F13 in there SxF area. Beefing with Mobsterz 13 from Inglewood high and Culver City High, and Winoz 13 from Saint Bernard in Westchester, Big Dick Posse at Fairfax High...lol

to Sex Jerk Crips, in the 1990s, getting into with ETGs/IFGs/RSCs/MFGs.

They dont exist as a gang any more.They lost alot of loved ones over the years, you see some here or there, but there not functioning as one, like they used to, they threw in the towel.

Went to school with these dudes, remembered when they started, 85/86.

None of them claim Sixtys....................
Some were afifiliated with 60. Can't speak for all of them. But some were down with the 100's and other 60's.

its not hard to be apart of a crew, then turn gang. I started off in a crew, a few of them, then i graduated to gangs.

Tagging when it 1st came out, was a way for alot of kids to be aprat of something big, without the gang violence.

In the beginning crews were not that violent.

On the crew gang affiliations. No way you cant keep a gang and crew apart.

just like NBT had bloods and Crips. There was alot of Se Jerks who lived in Sity hood, and they were deep. And the 60's turned them. Well at least thats what was rumored.

Ihab

Re:

Unread post by Ihab » October 9th, 2016, 1:50 pm

bgcasper wrote:
alonso wrote:
bgcasper wrote:CVKCC CVKAM CVOFA CVBKM CVM4L 2NCRIPS ...SMM CRIPS...ABS...MSK..DTK...KAK ARE CREW TURNED GANG
Can you type out the complete names of those initials. Dont know them all. thanks. Also does anyone know of any other crew that are on the cusp of turning into a gang.
.CV KCC LIKE KING CITY CREW ...KAM U KNOW IT ...OUT FOR ACTION NOT OXFORD AV ...BKM BORN KRAZY MINDED OR BLOOD KILLING MAFIA ...CV MOBBIN 4 LIFE ... SEX MONEY MURDER THAT CREW TURNED CRIP LONG AGO BUT RECENTLY THEY TURNED SOUTH HOLD 55 54 56 BUT CLAIM NORTH SIDE OR NO SIDE LOL AND ARE 2N CRIPS MAIN RIVAL IN NS LBC AND BOTH TURNED GANG...ABS ALMOND BLOCCC SOLDIAZ ARE NOW A GANG NOT TINY PALMER THEY WENT ALMOND
JHOSON STREET CREW WELL THEY GONNA GET ABSORBED BY SPOOK TOWN BUT ITS NOT DUNN YET ...MYRH STREET CREW FULLY TURNED 70 AND HOLD THE RACKETTE CLUB ..DOWN TOO KILL WERE NOT FULLY 70 IN 03 BUT HEARD THEY ARE NOW ...NOT ABSORBED CAUSE THEY STILL HIT THEIR SHIT AND THEY DIDNT GET IN NO 70 CLICC THEY KEPT THEIRS THEY JUST ADD 70 AT THE END

NOW KAK KONTROLIN ALL KOMPTON OR KILL ALL KREW IS A GANG NOW AND HOLD MAGNOLIA FOR THE FLAT

CAN ADD A GANG OF THOSE .....

ALSO U HAVE HI SCHOOL GANGS HERE ARE CPT MAJORS:
HOLLYWOOD :A LOTS OF TANA THERE THROWIN UP LIKE VARRIO HAZARD
TANA OWN DOWN LOW PIMPS :THROWIN UP THE RAYMOND SIGN FUNNY ...THIS CREW IS MADE OF TANA PALMER

THE SOUTH IS TNB TRUST NO BITCH :ALSO U HAVE GOST TOWN BLOODS IN IT AND 1 FRUIT TOWN PIRU :shock: I GUESS AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO THE MOB ... AND 2 ATHEN PARK BLOODS IN THAT PREDOMINENTLY SSC GOONIE HI SCHOOL TEAM USE TO HAVE KELLY'S BUT MOST KELLY TG'S EITHER TURNED SSC EITHER WENT FLIRT AFTER THE BEEF ....

FLIRTS ...WELL A BUNCH OF DROPED OUT FROM OTHER CREW ACORDING TO TNB'S

SO THOSE CREW ARE CRACCIN AND THEY ALL OVER COMPTON RITE NOW ....THEY ARE LIKE SOME GET the PUSSY FRATERNITY U CAN C THOSE ALL OVER JUST TO LET YALL KNOW IF U C SS TNB ON THE WALL YALL GONNA KNOW NOW ...PEACE
What does the CV DMK stand for

Ihab

Re: The next big tagger, party crew, or hustler turned Gang!

Unread post by Ihab » October 10th, 2016, 12:42 am

i wanna about the Bnic and Cmvk gangs in compton what does these stand for

Ihab

Unread post by Ihab » October 10th, 2016, 12:46 am

i wanna about the Bnic and Cmvk gangs in compton what does these stand for and there also a gang in compton called Xtcm wha does this name stand for too

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » November 16th, 2016, 3:07 pm

Ihab wrote:i wanna about the Bnic and Cmvk gangs in compton what does these stand for
BNIC and CMVK sound like taggers, not sure what it means though.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”