East LA / Boyle Heights

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

East LA / Boyle Heights

Unread post by alexalonso » February 16th, 2004, 12:49 pm

From the White Fence to the Kamsters, East LA/ Boyle Heights has seen the oldest still active Hispanic gangs the city and state has ever seen. Ironically the South LA hispanic gangs are more violent and homicides in East LA have historically always been low. Can you believe that one year there were Zero homicides there.

Recently the destruction of the Aliso Village Housing projects has displaced a few barrios, East LA 13, TMC, and Primera Flats. Are they still active? and who are the most active in East LA / Boyle Heights.

Are the different Maravillas as deep as it looks and do they all get along. Seems like their is some internel beefing going on with them.
Last edited by alexalonso on April 20th, 2007, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: East LA / Boyle Heights

Unread post by GIBBY » February 17th, 2004, 11:28 am

alonso wrote:From the White Fence to the Kamsters, East LA/ Boyle Heights has seen the oldest still active Hispanic gangs the city and state has ever seen. Ironically the South LA hispanic gangs are more violent and homicides in East LA have historically always been low. Can you believe that one year there were Zero homicides there.

Recently the destruction of the Aliso Village Housing projects has displaced a few barrios, East LA 13, TMC, and Primera Flats. Are they still active? and who are the most active in East LA / Boyle Heights.

Are the different Maravillas as deep as it looks and do they all get along. Seems like their is some internel beefing going on with them.
Qvole Alonso. As far as the old Aliso Village barrios go, Primera Flats and Cuatro Flats would be the most active of the bunch. This is becuase they always had homies who lived outisde the PJs in the surroundng streets Like Boyle, Pleasent, Pennsylvania, State, Gertude etc etc etc . Some families from the AV moved to these streets and some moved farther. There is still a core of PF and CF in that area. EastLA13 prety muched died out a while back. There is a few around here and there. They have a click on Eastmont and Whittier Blvd east of Atlantic which has kinda always been small, but theyve been invade by TheLott 13 too. I now a few TMCs have moved to El Sereno. Not sure whats going on there. Clarence Street died out. AlCapone died out. I would say the Most active in Boyle Heights in no particular order would be White Fence, 8st, KAM, Evergreen, Indiana, and VNE.

As far as the Maravillas I always see them crossing eachother out so unless something has changed recently I would say there must be some internal beef, atleast on the streets.

Peace

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » February 18th, 2004, 1:12 am

Cuatro Flats is active and untouched by the Aliso Village removal because they never were there (AV). C.F.'s hood is the Pico Gardens housing off 4th street. T.M.C.'s also untouched because their hood is "The Extension housing" between 1st St. (Across from what was AV..Housing office and IMPACTO day care/youth center still there.) And all around Pecan Park/Dolores Mission church/school is T.M.C.

The Aliso Village varrios were (and 1 crip set)

Primera Flats: not affected too bad because most of the varrio between the 101 FWY on 1 side, C. Chavez Blvd. to the north and Boyle to the east is P.F. (across 1st St. is T.M.C.) Know of a few vatos from P.F. in H.Park.

East L.A. Dukes pretty much died out. (correct me if I'm wrong, gente) never was ELA 13 (diff. varrio altogether)

Al Capones: some out here in Whittier and a few in the S.F. Springs
and Pico Rivera. (other places too, I'm sure)

Clarence Street Locos now down off 1st and State. (mas o menos)

Eastside Crips (died out?? not sure)

As for the Maravillas, I know Lopez and Lote kick it together. Outside of them two, every Maravilla has pleito with the others. (again correct me if I'm wrong; it's all about getting educated..not humiliated. Direction not rejection)

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 18th, 2004, 11:03 am

Impala wrote:Cuatro Flats is active and untouched by the Aliso Village removal because they never were there (AV). C.F.'s hood is the Pico Gardens housing off 4th street. T.M.C.'s also untouched because their hood is "The Extension housing" between 1st St. (Across from what was AV..Housing office and IMPACTO day care/youth center still there.) And all around Pecan Park/Dolores Mission church/school is T.M.C.

The Aliso Village varrios were (and 1 crip set)

Primera Flats: not affected too bad because most of the varrio between the 101 FWY on 1 side, C. Chavez Blvd. to the north and Boyle to the east is P.F. (across 1st St. is T.M.C.) Know of a few vatos from P.F. in H.Park.

East L.A. Dukes pretty much died out. (correct me if I'm wrong, gente) never was ELA 13 (diff. varrio altogether)

Al Capones: some out here in Whittier and a few in the S.F. Springs
and Pico Rivera. (other places too, I'm sure)

Clarence Street Locos now down off 1st and State. (mas o menos)

Eastside Crips (died out?? not sure)

As for the Maravillas, I know Lopez and Lote kick it together. Outside of them two, every Maravilla has pleito with the others. (again correct me if I'm wrong; it's all about getting educated..not humiliated. Direction not rejection)
ELA Dukes is ELA13 Dukes. Thats why the Whittier and Eastmont Side are called ELA13 Tiny Dukes. There might be a handfull of TMC ariubd 1st now but no more then 10 tops. Alot are in Sereno now. Havent seen any CSL around 1st and State for a while. I now they kicked it at the burger stand but but theyve seem to have died out. They had less than a handfull of homies across from Roosevelt by Ficket and 3rd for a while that were claiming Clarense Street Stoners, but theyve seem to have vanished. Paz

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » February 18th, 2004, 5:19 pm

WHAT HAPPEND TO THE CRIPS IN EAST LA. I HEAR THERE USE TO BE CRIPS IN EAST LA

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 18th, 2004, 11:02 pm

The East Coast Crips on 1 st Street have been long gone. I think Cuatro Flats are between 1st and 4th Streets on the east side of the 5 freeway. And you ar right about the TMC, they are on the south side of the projects so i guess they were not all that affected by the removal.

So perhaps just the ELA Dukes and the Primera Flats were displaced. ANd the Intruders past VNE hood seem to be very active. Always see them hangin and the King Kobras by the freeway too.

Also u can see a pic of ELA 13 graffiti in Aliso Village here:

http://www.streetgangs.com/graffiti/hispanic/ela13.html

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 19th, 2004, 10:31 am

alonso wrote:The East Coast Crips on 1 st Street have been long gone. I think Cuatro Flats are between 1st and 4th Streets on the east side of the 5 freeway. And you ar right about the TMC, they are on the south side of the projects so i guess they were not all that affected by the removal.

So perhaps just the ELA Dukes and the Primera Flats were displaced. ANd the Intruders past VNE hood seem to be very active. Always see them hangin and the King Kobras by the freeway too.

Also u can see a pic of ELA 13 graffiti in Aliso Village here:

http://www.streetgangs.com/graffiti/hispanic/ela13.html
Whats Up Alonso? There is no Intruders in East Los. I think you are confussing them with Indiana St Dukes. Which is east of VNEs hood, Estrada Courts. They were originally at Indiana and Olympic and eastern streets like Alma and Hicks, but have made a move and taken over western streets like Beswick, Prado and Los Palos which used to be Opal Street Locos hood. OSL pretty much died out. They may have only about 5 active members now.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 20th, 2004, 1:56 am

you are right , meant Indian, not Intruders.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 20th, 2007, 4:57 pm

SNAP400 wrote:WHAT HAPPEND TO THE CRIPS IN EAST LA. I HEAR THERE USE TO BE CRIPS IN EAST LA
there was also a Blood hood over off of 1st street in the projects too call Aliso Village Brim or Aliso Brims.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » April 21st, 2007, 1:07 pm

Black Earl from AVB is still around 8)

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » April 30th, 2007, 3:56 pm

ES 38st is by LES hood right by El Pino, right??I went up there a few times to blaze and trip out on the veiw, all I saw up was LIL ES and ES 3V3 on the paredes.They struck up es 38st Folsom Locos or some shit.How long have they been posted up in East Los??I think I read in this here site that they were floaters, foos without a turf?How many other out of town hoods have made ELA part of their home beside 38?

How old is LIL ES?I knew some foo whos jefe was from there and he told me its a 60s neighborhood.Is that about right??

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 1st, 2007, 11:57 am

I know for a fact LIL' EAST SIDE is at least from the 1970's

1960's....I can't confirm that.

elmwoodero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: east los angeles

Unread post by elmwoodero » August 14th, 2008, 11:48 pm

i live in the HEART of lil east side, and i have personally met guys way past their 60's that are from lil east side, from what my father told me, {he was from kern maravilla} lil east side was one of the first varrios in boyle heights, it just never really got that big...

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » August 15th, 2008, 1:16 am

elmwoodero wrote:i live in the HEART of lil east side, and i have personally met guys way past their 60's that are from lil east side, from what my father told me, {he was from kern maravilla} lil east side was one of the first varrios in boyle heights, it just never really got that big...
kern maravilla has died out a while ago no?

elmwoodero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: east los angeles

Unread post by elmwoodero » August 15th, 2008, 10:01 am

kern maravilla has been gone for years, but i recently ran across some old guy from kern

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » August 16th, 2008, 2:23 am

elmwoodero wrote:kern maravilla has been gone for years, but i recently ran across some old guy from kern
Yeah yeah fo sure some old heads are around and shit but those kats have been off radar for as long as I been livin in east los.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Re:

Unread post by AztecNinja » October 13th, 2008, 11:32 am

GIBBY wrote:Black Earl from AVB is still around 8)
I didnt know Black Earl was a Blood, back in the day he was always with the Cuatros.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 17th, 2008, 9:21 am

I heard he has family from CUATRO X FLATS ~ clika Pico Gardens Stoners

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » October 20th, 2008, 4:45 am

MARTINEZ wrote:I heard he has family from CUATRO X FLATS ~ clika Pico Gardens Stoners
The only Black dude I know from Cuatro is the homie Sharky, and some youngster named Shadow. Other than them I cant think of any other Blacks from 4th st.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 20th, 2008, 1:47 pm

AztecNinja wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:I heard he has family from CUATRO X FLATS ~ clika Pico Gardens Stoners
The only Black dude I know from Cuatro is the homie Sharky, and some youngster named Shadow. Other than them I cant think of any other Blacks from 4th st.
I don't know those vatos ^^^ but I have heard of CUATRO FLATS having black vatos from way back

even before e/s ECC 1ST ST was a factor in the pj's

just like there waz blacks from ELA 13 DUKES ~ ALISO VILLAGE

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 20th, 2008, 9:27 pm

Big Lokote the rapper is from Cuatro Flats

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » October 21st, 2008, 7:26 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:
I don't know those vatos ^^^ but I have heard of CUATRO FLATS having black vatos from way back

even before e/s ECC 1ST ST was a factor in the pj's

just like there waz blacks from ELA 13 DUKES ~ ALISO VILLAGE
Since we are speaking on Blacks in AV, the TMC's also had some blacks, I think they called one of them Psyko.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by GIBBY » October 23rd, 2008, 4:35 pm

AztecNinja wrote:
GIBBY wrote:Black Earl from AVB is still around 8)
I didnt know Black Earl was a Blood, back in the day he was always with the Cuatros.
When he was young we was from Mad Swan Bloods and played some role in the formation of Aliso Village Brims

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » October 23rd, 2008, 4:37 pm

AztecNinja wrote:
What about that skinny fool Shady? He was one of the first wave of the PGS turning CxF.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » October 24th, 2008, 7:03 am

GIBBY wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:
What about that skinny fool Shady? He was one of the first wave of the PGS turning CxF.
Yeah, I heard of that dude, I never met him, not sure but I thought he was from NTS, but then again the NTS's that lived in PG were from PGS.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » October 24th, 2008, 7:12 am

Vincetheprince wrote:Big Lokote the rapper is from Cuatro Flats
I never heard of that fool till this whole rap thing came out, that dude is strait IE, not sure how the CFlats thing got in his life. I smell something fishy bout this vato.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » October 24th, 2008, 9:42 am

Yeah he was from NTS before, him and that other vato Hell, cant remeber his CF plaka Shady was one of the first one claiming CF back then. Dude had a 4st taca on him before most did

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 29th, 2008, 4:23 pm

NTS?

ricardoa
What city do you live in now?: East coast

Unread post by ricardoa » October 30th, 2008, 3:15 am

alexalonso wrote:From the White Fence to the Kamsters, East LA/ Boyle Heights has seen the oldest still active Hispanic gangs the city and state has ever seen. Ironically the South LA hispanic gangs are more violent and homicides in East LA have historically always been low. Can you believe that one year there were Zero homicides there.

The injuction to KAM pretty much is hindering them from doing anything..they cant even walk around their own neihborhood where they grew up, the KAMSTERS have always had a big teritory wich they inherited from fickett street,soto street and wabash stoners...Including neiborhoods they TOOK OVER vickeys town,sentinel boys...they are one of the biggest gangs in Los Angeles county..its just very hard for them to handle buisness.They have clicks in South gate,bell gardens and Bakersfield California...theyve come a loong way!!LAPD has pretty much stopped them from making money...thoose streets are big money makers!!

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 30th, 2008, 6:24 pm

so with their presence not felt due to the injunction whose going to "step up" in East Los

ricardoa
What city do you live in now?: East coast

Unread post by ricardoa » October 30th, 2008, 7:52 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:so with their presence not felt due to the injunction whose going to "step up" in East Los
theres alot of little tagging crew in that area..all getting into KAM so theyll find a way...even b4 the injunction..they always were smart about their buisness,if you ever went over their to "score" then you know what im talking about.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 30th, 2008, 9:04 pm

lol i get you

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”