8 TRAY GANGSTA'S CLICKS?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 7th, 2006, 9:29 am

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 7th, 2006, 9:57 am

fartherwest wrote:third i aint got shit else to say, we aint buddies with no families, we just dont buck at them niggas no more
youngwon wrote:IFG & ETG aint buddy buddy.
fartherwest wrote:we donmt be havin functions with no bloods
fartherwest wrote:i said earlier aint no team up nothin, van ness, if, and cpf chose to look at the niggas in the crenshaw district rather than funk with us at the same time. we dont need no team up

fartherwest wrote:mess that other shit third, BK IFGK 77-92K

http://us.f381.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLe ... ad=b&Idx=0

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 7th, 2006, 11:04 am

What's that say? I cant read it.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 7th, 2006, 11:43 am

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » May 11th, 2006, 11:48 pm

whatt the fucc re you trying to say

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 12th, 2006, 1:28 am

you can't link stuff from you email, you have to save it (right click) on your computer, then go to somewhere like www.imageshack.us and upload it

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 15th, 2006, 8:35 pm

fartherwest wrote:whatt the mess re you trying to say

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 15th, 2006, 9:09 pm

VOID wrote:
fartherwest wrote:third i aint got shit else to say, we aint buddies with no families, we just dont buck at them niggas no more
youngwon wrote:IFG & ETG aint buddy buddy.
fartherwest wrote:we donmt be havin functions with no bloods
fartherwest wrote:i said earlier aint no team up nothin, van ness, if, and cpf chose to look at the niggas in the crenshaw district rather than funk with us at the same time. we dont need no team up

fartherwest wrote:mess that other shit third, BK IFGK 77-92K

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 17th, 2006, 1:10 am

OOH THATS WHAT HES TRYING TO SAY LOL!!!!! :lol:

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » May 17th, 2006, 11:06 pm

nkigga that dont mean shit fxxl, that is BS from the bathroom cuzz and tray boy aint nowhere around to be writin that shit so where the fuccc did u take that at

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 18th, 2006, 7:29 am

Daniel Freeman Hospital in Inglewood. Emergency Room / Bathroom.

The whole bathroom was struke up, but that GANGSTA LOVE stuck out like a big pink elephant.

Look in the corner of the picture, ETH CK FLY is hit, cross out everything.

Going down Van Ness a couple of weeks ago, Farwest ETG strikes everywhere, whith arrows point everywhere, right on the border with the Familys, in the 80s and on 78th.

Not a BK in sight, just 6099 K. NAPP K.

GOt to Manchester, IFGB hit up all right there, they drew a big middle finger with RSC on top, the other wall had NAPPK 609HTH K.

not a ETG K in sight!

NOW THATS GANGSTA LOVE!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 23rd, 2006, 12:37 pm

We're talking about two really big gangs. No one can speak for their whole set especially when a gang like 83GC is seperated into so many cliques.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » May 23rd, 2006, 8:25 pm

that is the corniest thing i ever saw. cliccin up with the other side. lmao. dem nhoods givin it 2x yall like that?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 23rd, 2006, 10:10 pm

Nah, like I was tellin the home Pork, 60's are in between regular Crips and Hoovers, popularity wise. Like, they just some real arrogant niggaz so the Families and Trays would probably rather ride on them instead of eachother.

But then again, the homie on here who says he from 83GC claims that the dude who supposedly wrote that been AWOL.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 24th, 2006, 1:24 am

FROM WHAT I BEEN HEARING ON THE STREETS IS THAT HOODSTAS ARE CATCHING BECAUSE NOW ITS SEEMS EVERYBODY IS HOODSTA K.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 24th, 2006, 2:30 am

Why is so many niggas hatin on Nhood? I here Nhoodk all the time, but why? They not a mega gang like that, that would make a nigga want to join up with bloods to go after them.

Now when they say NhoodK, are they talkin about 60's and all NHoods? becuase Nhood along aint workin it like the 0's and the Coast.

They aint that deep.

if it wasnt for 60's and Coast, they dont have that type of man power to handle 83G. And definately not Inglewood family.

Also, on the 60's. They are some arrogant niggas. they think they numbers make them invincible.

60's use to be on top, but they are so deep, they aint keepin up with how many bustas are from they set now.

Times have changed. And 60's are such a popular gang by name, cats want to be from there, not because they are hard, but because of the name.

the real G's are still active. but they have alot of bustas, and I'm a 60 lover.

They say Ck Bk sometimes, but they still have many allies and that name that keeps them on top.

On Hoover, they aint got no friends. They the bastard child of crips. They the kid that is ugly and dirty, and momma to ashmaed to claim. That kid that you know aint go be stuff and was born to fail.

They have the name that niggas just hate. I never had a problem with hoover, but i dont like the name, its such a ugly name, it make you want to shoot at them. And those cats are so damn dirty. And they hood, is junky and dirty, i dont even think the County schedules the weekly street cleaning truck to come through. they poor too, so they got a reason to be angry.

While you got alot of Sixties who look better than El Debarge, with name brand clothes and moms and pops with jaguars in the garage. And not from slanging, but from having a good job. Some of them good boys, tryin to be gangstas. They be heated, but they stick with their numbers, and mob everywhere deep. The real G's is still active, but them other cats, are weak.

Just my opinion.

but on the real. 83GC, dont need to hook up with Bloods.

And that pick, i cant say is valid. it was in a bathroom, which means it could have been staged.

I would like to see a pick in the heart of the 3's in big letters.

because that could have been hit up by two cats that are related and hit each other up together. i use to do that crap back in the days with kinfolks from different sets.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 24th, 2006, 2:47 am

terren2000 wrote:Why is so many niggas hatin on Nhood? I here Nhoodk all the time, but why? They not a mega gang like that, that would make a nigga want to join up with bloods to go after them.

Now when they say NhoodK, are they talkin about 60's and all NHoods? becuase Nhood along aint workin it like the 0's and the Coast.

They aint that deep.

if it wasnt for 60's and Coast, they dont have that type of man power to handle 83G. And definately not Inglewood family.

Also, on the 60's. They are some arrogant niggas. they think they numbers make them invincible.

60's use to be on top, but they are so deep, they aint keepin up with how many bustas are from they set now.

Times have changed. And 60's are such a popular gang by name, cats want to be from there, not because they are hard, but because of the name.

the real G's are still active. but they have alot of bustas, and I'm a 60 lover.

They say Ck Bk sometimes, but they still have many allies and that name that keeps them on top.

On Hoover, they aint got no friends. They the bastard child of crips. They the kid that is ugly and dirty, and momma to ashmaed to claim. That kid that you know aint go be stuff and was born to fail.

They have the name that niggas just hate. I never had a problem with hoover, but i dont like the name, its such a ugly name, it make you want to shoot at them. And those cats are so damn dirty. And they hood, is junky and dirty, i dont even think the County schedules the weekly street cleaning truck to come through. they poor too, so they got a reason to be angry.

While you got alot of Sixties who look better than El Debarge, with name brand clothes and moms and pops with jaguars in the garage. And not from slanging, but from having a good job. Some of them good boys, tryin to be gangstas. They be heated, but they stick with their numbers, and mob everywhere deep. The real G's is still active, but them other cats, are weak.

Just my opinion.

And that pick, i cant say is valid. it was in a bathroom, which means it could have been staged.

because that could have been hit up by two cats that are related and hit each other up together. i use to do that crap back in the days with kinfolks from different sets.

NHOOD AIN'T THAT DEEP FOR THE IFG's AND ETG's TO CLICK UP AND IT CRAZY HOW THEY DID THERE LITTLE TRUCE OR WHATEVER TO GET AT THE 60's BECAUSE ALL THREE OF THOSE HOODS ARE DEEP AND PRETTY MUCH EVEN WELL MAYBE NOT THE ETG's RIGHT NOW BUT THEY STILL DON'T NEED TO TRUCE.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 24th, 2006, 3:03 am

Y.G. wrote:
terren2000 wrote:Why is so many niggas hatin on Nhood? I here Nhoodk all the time, but why? They not a mega gang like that, that would make a nigga want to join up with bloods to go after them.

They aint that deep.

Just my opinion.

NHOOD AIN'T THAT DEEP FOR THE IFG's AND ETG's TO CLICK UP AND IT CRAZY HOW THEY DID THERE LITTLE TRUCE OR WHATEVER TO GET AT THE 60's BECAUSE ALL THREE OF THOSE HOODS ARE DEEP AND PRETTY MUCH EVEN WELL MAYBE NOT THE ETG's RIGHT NOW BUT THEY STILL DON'T NEED TO TRUCE.
exactly. thats why i think the story has alot of wholes.

IFG and 83G are mega gangs. Why would they click up for the 60's. Doesnt add up.

83G have been servin 60's for years, to hook up with a blood gang, just doesnt look good.

To me its like admitting defeat.

And 3's aint no bustas. So I don't bleive it.

And like you said, Nhood aint deep.

most of those Nhood sets are small. Only Nhood lcik getting any press is 55 and 1e11, and they aint deep.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 24th, 2006, 3:07 am

Q wrote:that is the corniest thing i ever saw. cliccin up with the other side. lmao. dem nhoods givin it 2x yall like that?
i dont beleive it. 3's are riders, they aint ngoing out like that.

Every Crip hood in cali would lose respect for them. They are too big to let something like that happen.

Now if it was some small gang clickin with bloods, i'd buy it, but 83? no way.

Thats like me and you scrappin. i go to my enemies house, and we come jump you.

Based on those action, 1 would assume, you must have kick the sht out of me, to make me go to one of my enemies house to fight another enemy.

They better off reuniteing with the Hoovers. they got history together. But IFB?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 24th, 2006, 10:12 am

[quote="terren2000"][quote="Q"]that is the corniest thing i ever saw. cliccin up with the other side. lmao. dem nhoods givin it 2x yall like that?[/quote]

i dont beleive it. 3's are riders, they aint ngoing out like that.

Every Crip hood in cali would lose respect for them. They are too big to let something like that happen.

Now if it was some small gang clickin with bloods, i'd buy it, but 83? no way.

Thats like me and you scrappin. i go to my enemies house, and we come jump you.

Based on those action, 1 would assume, you must have kick the sht out of me, to make me go to one of my enemies house to fight another enemy.

They better off reuniteing with the Hoovers. they got history together. But IFB?[/quote]

the j's did truce with bh against grape ....who would have though it would become reality

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » May 24th, 2006, 10:17 am

You ain't lyin.....74th and Hoover looks and smells like death. I was speakin' on that over at Allhood one day. I had family over there who had financial problems, helped them move one weekend and was weak in the knees the whole time. I think the worse hood in compton look better than 74 Hoover. Matter of fact, Nickerson Gardens, Hacienda Village and most Watts PJ's look better than that hood. Shit is straight up creepy. But then again, you talkin' about a brotha from SD who ain't got nothin' like that, LOL!

One other thing, this is just an outside opinion..but I could never trust a group of brothas who been claimin' one thing for almost their entire existance, and then claim to be killers of that same group.....for any hood to ally with a hood like that has got to be suicidal......LA gang politics is wicked bruh!
LOL....reminds me of my hood. We got dudes who been to college on athletic scholarships, two-parent families, high school grads, and that's the norm. I mean, we got some hardheads now, but for the most part Emerald Hills is solid middle class....but they say them spoiled ones is the worst.......It's a few hoods like that in LA I noticed, like ETG, most parts of Inglewood etc.....

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 24th, 2006, 11:19 am

There is a lot of real talk in this thread. About time.

Most of West South Central aint scary to me. There are bad spots, but the houses... damn the houses. Growing up on the Eastside, I always wanted to live in one of those Boyz in the Hood-style houses, feel me? Our shit seemed so jam packed together, cramped, etc... we fought over Pez. You know damn well there aint THAT many crack heads that everyone on the Westside can be dealing, balling and looking good. Naw, kids come from good families. And I know a nigga from a Piru hood who's mom wanted him out of that funk so they moved to 60's hood. That says a lot.

90's NHC and all the little NHC sets around the 60's to me have always been 60's JR. That will come off real disrespectful but there are times where I see more 60's graffiti in 90's hood than 90's. They tight together I know, but I know I'm not wrong about the 55's, 54's, 58's, 67's. Saying "NHC" in that area is like saying "we from 60's".

60's got too many busters. They might be top dogs numbers wise but they aint puttin in the work they used to. Families on them, Centinelas pretty much ONLY put work in on them, Trays, Hoovers, 62HPB, VNGB, Rollin 40's (off and on), etc. While some niggaz will say that makes them famous, look where it got Hoovers over time.

74 were one of my main enemies growing up. They still are, but I remember periods of time where dealing with Coast was put on hold and it was 74HK all day. But regardless of how many enemies they have and how unseriously they are taken, people who join up with them are ready to ride. You have to be. It's not like joining Queen Street Blood or Shotgun Crip. Everywhere you look are people wanting to ride on you. You pretty much dont even g-check niggaz. If you dont recognize them from Hoover, then they 99% chance your enemy.

That picture, bottom line, is the same handwriting. Dude from Trays on here says the guy who supposedly wrote it is AWOL so I'm not necessarily gonna take it as truth.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 24th, 2006, 7:45 pm

Terren your a weird dude.

Your info and your experence in this street life is questionable.

terren2000 wrote: if it wasnt for 60's and Coast, they dont have that type of man power to handle 83G. And definately not Inglewood family.
Do yall hear this shit.

first off, East Coast dont beef with the ETGs, at least not the years that counted.

second, 60/67/90/100s have had back and forth battles with the ETGs, individually, especially the Nine Owes, Nine Owes got there respect in the 80s/90s for being a small gang going head up with the Hoovers/ETGs. Real wars...............

As Far as Inglewood Familys, i dont know when yall was out there, but in the years that counted IFGs were hard to find and blended in well with civilians,they were not bummy looking niggas, they werent flamed up with khaki suits, real nice residential neighborhood with no cluster of drug infested apartments, keep it real,IFGs dressed like Mansfields back then, CMGs were probably the only niggas flamed up in Inglewood back then on a daily basis, not just for events/picnics.....

L.A Bloods back then didnt respect Inglewood Niggas like that, only reason IFG is reconized is becuase of there beef with the Sixtys.
I never had a problem with hoover, but i dont like the name, its such a ugly name, it make you want to shoot at them.

How you never had problems with the Hoovers and you claim to be from 11-8 East Coast..................

While you got alot of Sixties who look better than El Debarge, with name brand clothes and moms and pops with jaguars in the garage. And not from slanging, but from having a good job.
Who do you actually know from Sixtys, keep it real!

Name Brand Clothes? nigga everybody in they momma are wearing name brand clothes, very few niggas do the khaki suit!

Jaguars in the garage, WHO?

Sixtys dont slang / nice jobs? where you from again homie?

If your on the west side, borderline Inglewood, your homies are either driving you to Daniel Freeman, or the folks are taking you to Killa King.

The bathrooms are struck up from niggas hitting that ememergency room.

Now its been established that these dudes are cuddling together, go down Van Ness ETG and IFG strikes every where, and the only thing they write is 0k Napp k, they never cross each other out.

What type of nigga would stage some shit like that
i use to do that crap back in the days with kinfolks from different sets.
OH!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 24th, 2006, 8:21 pm

The more i read, the more i wonder about you dudes............
youngwun wrote:There is a lot of real talk in this thread. About time.

Most of West South Central aint scary to me. There are bad spots, but the houses... damn the houses. Growing up on the Eastside, I always wanted to live in one of those Boyz in the Hood-style houses, feel me?
naw, i dont feel you.

Those houses you saw in that movie are no bigger then whats on the East Side, Bunglow style houses, with 2 bed rooms.

Our shit seemed so jam packed together, cramped, etc... we fought over Pez.

You know damn well there aint THAT many crack heads that everyone on the Westside can be dealing, balling and looking good.

Naw, kids come from good families. And I know a nigga from a Piru hood who's mom wanted him out of that funk so they moved to 60's hood. That says a lot.
that dont even sound right, where by Ladera Park some where.

lol, good families! dont let the location fool you,that whole area dont run the same, they got whole blocks full of apartments ,and every thing that comes with that,the families are just as broken and fuck up as the East Side, yall just dont iron or wash your clothes, majority of yall are crack babies from the 80s,yall look like Hoovers!

90's NHC and all the little NHC sets around the 60's to me have always been 60's JR. That will come off real disrespectful but there are times where I see more 60's graffiti in 90's hood than 90's. They tight together I know, but I know I'm not wrong about the 55's, 54's, 58's, 67's. Saying "NHC" in that area is like saying "we from 60's".
i dont even know how to respond to this rubbish.

all thess gangs you mention function as indiviuals.

i aint never heard of 54 NHC.

i mean yall niggas on here really aint in the mix like that, yall guessing and making shit up, repeating shit you hear from some one that dont know shit.
60's got too many busters.

yea?

how many you ran accross and they proformed like busters?
They might be top dogs numbers wise but they aint puttin in the work they used to.
Who Is?
Families on them, Centinelas pretty much ONLY put work in on them,
homie, just kick back, the Crenshaw district is sizzling, injunction got the police hitting blocks back to back to back, niggas cant even function over there, aint nothing coming threw there without getting bumped up by Crash, so all that putting in work talk, is just talk

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 24th, 2006, 9:04 pm

Man, you a 60's cheerleader or something?

Every apartment building I have EVER lived in outside my hood has been home to a 60 or two. All were busters who never stood up for their hood when I checked them. "It aint like that" was the response I got. If 60's were 100% dedicated ryders, they'd topple over everyone around them, which they don't. And before you say "every gang is full of busters and a few ryders", 60's numbers are insane. If they had the same buster to ryder ratio, they'd be the kings. They aint the kings.

And my bad... no 54's. Could have sworn I've ran into a nigga who claimed that, as well as just about every other 50 street. Then again, I could just be thinking of the Brims.

If 60's didn't exist, 55's, 58's, 67's... all those niggaz would disapeer. You can think otherwise and that is YOUR opinion, but you write BS on here like it's the end all of opinions... THE TRUTH. No, you go by what you know, we go by what we know/think.

And Terren has made it very clear that he's paid his dues in this banging game. Give some respect, and that's to a dude who represents my least favorite gang in all of LA, on bloods.

The houses in 60's hood are further apart. Maybe not much bigger, but they are nicer neighborhoods, most definately. If you honestly think there isn't a difference between 60's hood and ECC/Swan hood than you aint been over here.

I never said Inglewood niggaz was putting in heavy work. I was saying just about all the work Centinela puts in is on 60's. I was just making a point... they almost got as many enemies as the Hoovers.

Call us busters, crack babies, whatever... my hood doesnt kill eachother and let just anyone in. Don't pretend like inner turmoil dont exist in 60's hood and that they just happened to stumble across the hidden supply of West South Central ryders who down for this shit.

Yall got your big ass hood, but you lost the dignity long ago.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 24th, 2006, 10:16 pm

youngwun wrote:Man, you a 60's cheerleader or something?
:lol: :lol:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » May 24th, 2006, 10:20 pm

VOID wrote:Daniel Freeman Hospital in Inglewood. Emergency Room / Bathroom.
My bad on interupting ya'll thread, but I'm wondering who has a camera with them in a emergency room bathroom stall? :? And decides to take a pic of this? :?

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » May 24th, 2006, 10:29 pm

X wrote:
My bad on interupting ya'll thread, but I'm wondering who has a camera with them in a emergency room bathroom stall? :? And decides to take a pic of this? :?
could've easily been taken with a phone, although it obviously wasn't.

anyway, as far as 83's and Families, i can't say how much of this is true, all i can do is say what i've heard, my boy who chills with IF's told me that them and 83s are pretty friendly right now..
but i aint here it from a trey or IF's mouth, so whatever.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » May 25th, 2006, 5:29 am

P0rk wrote:
X wrote:
could've easily been taken with a phone, although it obviously wasn't.

Yeah I figured that too, but obviusly it's not, but I know whats up with that pic, just seeing if anybody else peeped it out....aiight ya'll can continue...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 25th, 2006, 8:19 am

youngwun wrote:Man, you a 60's cheerleader or something?

Every apartment building I have EVER lived in outside my hood
Yea, on the real, i aint never saw a swan outside his hood.
If 60's didn't exist, 55's, 58's, 67's... all those niggaz would disapeer. You can think otherwise
You dont make sense, niggas aint over there baby sitting them niggas.

They stand on there own two.

They've been around for years, b4 they even turned NHC, so what are you talking about rookie.

yall niggas on here are something else, speaking up on the Land, like you know the inner workings of what goes on, must niggas in the area are in the dark, so how is some dusty ass east side niggas gonna know anything about the area. I dont know what Sixtys you came accross in you apartment hoppn, it wasnt no real ones......................

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » May 25th, 2006, 8:25 am

but I know whats up with that pic
LOL!...I"m knowin...........I'm also knowin' about this "60's cheerleader", lol....catchy name "Void"...hella ironic.

real speak Youngwun.....not from LA homie, but know enough to know that the 60's area is way better off than any east side sc neighborhood I've seen and it's looks like it's going thru big time gentrification. I have a distant aunt who I visited two months ago who lives off 4th Avenue in the 60's. It's a decent hood. I have tight family in the Denver Lanes sett, it ain't so decent, but my uncle has had his house for over 40 years.....I personally woul buy a home over in ETG, especially over in that St. Andrews area (I think), some of those homes is nice than a mug, real shit. Inglewood too, in those West 80's area, Centinela ain't that bad either, Stocker Ave going toward the Baldwin/Crenshaw area, etc.....

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 25th, 2006, 10:15 am

VOID likes to talk. If he had something to really say than he would have critiqued every word of my post but he didn't. He has shown several times already he has more than enough time to do just that.

I stand by my opinion. These little NHC sets would be gone if 60's didnt exist. Naw, they aint gettin babysitted, but whens the last time you saw a 67 out in the hood? Probably in 60's hood, and if shit pops off with the 83GC's then you know they call on the 60's once they get backed in a corner. Don't even act like a set as small as 67NHC could survive basically INSIDE of 83GC hood.

And yo, I aint ever seen a lot of different niggaz from different hoods outside they hood, dont mean that aint possible. Stop acting like a fool.

You either a 60 cheerleader or an old 60 that dont bang that needs to let go.