BPSN GANG INJUNCTION MAY 30 2006

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

BPSN GANG INJUNCTION MAY 30 2006

Unread post by jungles » May 25th, 2006, 11:25 am

The one times are passing out fliers for a gang injunction hearing against the hood on the 30 of this month. The political b.s starts

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 26th, 2006, 6:09 pm

man..........

Any word on if this is gonna be a massive injunction or just the main dudes?

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » May 26th, 2006, 10:03 pm

from what the fliers say, there going to just add names as they go.They already have a lst of names and boundaries. Im not sure how this sh@! works

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 26th, 2006, 11:43 pm

I don't know about this one man.... from all the tense-ness it seems like this will be a big injunction because the FBI (Operation Stone Cold) stuff

I have no idea how big or small the list will be but it's getting a lot of people nervous.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 27th, 2006, 10:55 am

That's horrible news. Love and respect to all the Stones. Hope they can get through this.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 30th, 2006, 10:30 am

Man, they gonna slow the Jungles roll.

There gonna be on yall tough, violating yall for silly shit, cell phones, certain gear, more then one hanging out, they're booking you.

They gonna make yall go underground, or its gonna be a gang of yall in the County,doing 90/180 days and County lids.........

They gonna but a gang of yall on that shit that aint even active, just cuz of some shit you did back in the 80s/90s....

They giving yall the injunction because of yall history, because of the Eighteens coming through there popn of anything Black, and becuase they got a Big Real Estate Project going on at the Old Santa Barbara Shopping Center.

You see they Remodel the Old Movie Theater and surrounding stores on La Brea.

They building the area up, so the Local government is putting pressure on the L.A.P.D to smash yall,to clean the area,to make it safe for shoppers, to make the investors feel secure about the project being financially viable.

yall about to go threw it!

MiChuhSuh

Re: BPSN GANG INJUNCTION MAY 30 2006

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 30th, 2006, 5:05 pm

jungles wrote:The one times are passing out fliers for a gang injunction hearing against the hood on the 30 of this month. The political b.s starts
tell us how this turns out, you still with us dude?

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 12th, 2006, 4:10 am

f_CK one time
i already gave the word to my kousin who stays over there to let yall young heads no
im not sure how that sh_t works either, but im guessing yall she B easy on the kolors and what not..

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 12th, 2006, 4:57 am

All in all did any injunction turn out to be effective in the long run?

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » June 12th, 2006, 12:41 pm

Shit is good niggas talking about they feel for the stones and shit.

Man them niggas ain't doing shit good for the community nor their race.

Yet niggas feel for them

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 12th, 2006, 4:19 pm

Dsmooth wrote:Man them niggas ain't doing shit good for the community nor their race.
Can't agree more with you on that. And they ain't exactly doing good for other races either...

The only thing is I'm worried about the people who can change but get messed up trying to get a job etc. because they are now marked as gang members in this extreme way.

perfecto31
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by perfecto31 » June 12th, 2006, 4:54 pm

Dsmooth wrote:Shit is good niggas talking about they feel for the stones and shit.

Yet niggas feel for them
Preach brother...
the Black Stone Rangers were about good in the community. T Rodgers brought that over here and the ni99as wasn't tryin to hear it.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2006, 9:28 pm

[quote="perfecto31"][quote="Dsmooth"]Shit is good niggas talking about they feel for the stones and shit.

Yet niggas feel for them[/quote]

Preach brother...
the Black Stone Rangers were about good in the community. T Rodgers brought that over here and the ni99as wasn't tryin to hear it.[/quote]

I DONT REALLY KNOW JUST KNOW ABOUT THE RECENT SHIT BETWEEN THEMAND VOIS H60D ...I READ SOME SHIT AND HEARD SOME SHIT BUT SAW NO SHIT ....ALL I READ WAS POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT FIRST STONES WERE HEAVY INTO COMUNITY !!!!
ME PERSONNALY IN MANY HOOD I C SOME GANG BANGER AS PEOPLE BRINGIN INCOME AND CHIPS THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THAT PART OF TOWN BUT A GANG OF OTHERS ARE JUST BRINGIN BEEF AND COPS

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 12th, 2006, 9:33 pm

bgcasper wrote: I READ SOME SHIT AND HEARD SOME SHIT BUT SAW NO SHIT ....

lol...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2006, 9:34 pm

IN BIG EMPTY CITY INJUNCTION ARE JUST

MAKIN THE ACTIVITY MOVE TO THE NEXT BLOCC BUT THIS AREA IS BUZY ...THE FLAT HAD ONE AND THEY WENT DOWN ALSO BECAUSE OF THAT ....IF U COMBINE INJUNCTION AND GANG WAR THAN ITS GONNA BE A HARD SUMMER FOR STONES ...U CAN C THAT VOID IS ONE OF THE ONLY USER THAT SEEMS TO KNOW WASSUP WITH INJUNCTION ..AND THEY DID ARREST OLD ASS HOODSTAZ THAT WERE ONLY LIQUOR STORE BANGERS ...AND WERE ONLY KILLING BOTTLES OF CHEAP SHIT

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2006, 9:39 pm

[quote="bgcasper"]IN BIG EMPTY CITY INJUNCTION ARE JUST

MAKIN THE ACTIVITY MOVE TO THE NEXT BLOCC BUT THIS AREA IS BUZY ...THE FLAT HAD ONE AND THEY WENT DOWN ALSO BECAUSE OF THAT ....IF U COMBINE INJUNCTION AND GANG WAR THAN ITS GONNA BE A HARD SUMMER FOR STONES ...U CAN C THAT VOID IS ONE OF THE ONLY USER THAT SEEMS TO KNOW WASSUP WITH INJUNCTION ..AND THEY DID ARREST OLD ASS HOODSTAZ THAT WERE ONLY LIQUOR STORE BANGERS ...AND WERE ONLY KILLING BOTTLES OF CHEAP SHIT[/quote]

OBSIOUSLY BY TARGETING THOSE CATS THEY PROVED THAT THEIR GOAL IS TO MAKE THE HOOD ''LOOK''GOOD ..THEY NEVER GAVE A FUCC ABOUT THE REAL PROBLEM AND THEY JUST KEEP ON DOIN THEIR FILL THE JAIL EMPTY THE SCHOOLS POLICY WICH WORKED QUITE WELL ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2006, 9:41 pm

[quote="bgcasper"][quote="bgcasper"]IN BIG EMPTY CITY INJUNCTION ARE JUST

MAKIN THE ACTIVITY MOVE TO THE NEXT BLOCC BUT THIS AREA IS BUZY ...THE FLAT HAD ONE AND THEY WENT DOWN ALSO BECAUSE OF THAT ....IF U COMBINE INJUNCTION AND GANG WAR THAN ITS GONNA BE A HARD SUMMER FOR STONES ...U CAN C THAT VOID IS ONE OF THE ONLY USER THAT SEEMS TO KNOW WASSUP WITH INJUNCTION ..AND THEY DID ARREST OLD ASS HOODSTAZ THAT WERE ONLY LIQUOR STORE BANGERS ...AND WERE ONLY KILLING BOTTLES OF CHEAP SHIT[/quote]

OBSIOUSLY BY TARGETING THOSE CATS THEY PROVED THAT THEIR GOAL IS TO MAKE THE HOOD ''LOOK''GOOD ..THEY NEVER GAVE A mess ABOUT THE REAL PROBLEM AND THEY JUST KEEP ON DOIN THEIR FILL THE JAIL EMPTY THE SCHOOLS POLICY WICH WORKED QUITE WELL ...[/quote]
WICH WORKED QUITE WELL FOR TEIR SIDE ...BUT I THINK THE REAL STORY ONLY REAL ESTATE INVESTORS KNOW IT ...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 13th, 2006, 2:09 am

Yo Casper can you condense what you have to say into one post and not copy and paste everyone else's comment. Just write "this is directed towards _______" because it's hard to tell what you sayin and what you aint sayin.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 13th, 2006, 2:42 am

[quote="youngwun"]Yo Casper can you condense what you have to say into one post and not copy and paste everyone else's comment. Just write "this is directed towards _______" because it's hard to tell what you sayin and what you aint sayin.[/quote]

IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE THE CORRECTION EDIT POST ON SO I CAN EDIT MY POST CAUSE THE SHIT IS GROOVIN IN MY MIND SO WHEN I LEY IT DOWN THE SHIT KEEP HIS EVOLUTION SO I HAVE TO EDIT IT.PEACE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 13th, 2006, 2:46 am

[quote="bgcasper"][quote="youngwun"]Yo Casper can you condense what you have to say into one post and not copy and paste everyone else's comment. Just write "this is directed towards _______" because it's hard to tell what you sayin and what you aint sayin.[/quote]

IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE THE CORRECTION EDIT POST ON SO I CAN EDIT MY POST CAUSE THE SHIT IS GROOVIN IN MY MIND SO WHEN I LEY IT DOWN THE SHIT KEEP HIS EVOLUTION SO I HAVE TO EDIT IT.PEACE[/quote]

than u gonna say ...kicc bacch relax think and then serv them in one big post ..yeah u rite but i have iner conflict in my head so i may not always agree with myself ...lol im fuccin with u lol

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 13th, 2006, 3:04 am

Dsmooth wrote:Shit is good niggas talking about they feel for the stones and shit.

Yet niggas feel for them
This Dsmooth coward always talking bad about the stones becuase you got your ass beat at dorsey, you would not break breath in front of any homies. All this internet banging is B.S. How do you know what the stones did for the community have you ever lived in the jays. Stop hating you gays ass yea. Blk peoeple kill me bashing each other with white people's facts.

There are a lot of homies that do good for the hood, who do you think is going to print that L.A.P.D. You just another ignorant uncle tom ass mark.

I try to come here and spit real stuff but bottom line is there is very few real people here, mostly nerds having there say because they were abused by gang members. If there was blk people like you back in the day we would still be in slavery. What have you done for your community?

We have numerous homies that have received letters from councilman about their good community servce. If you look at the documentary about the jungles you will see the homie with bill clinton after the riots doing community service. Bring your weak ass out of the house and into the streets to see whats going on.

ALOZONZO BAN THIS FRAUD.

STONE LOVE TO ALL!!!!!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 13th, 2006, 4:26 am

If I sold you crack, then took you to rehab - what kind of community service is that?

If I jacked cars and jacked random people and then later gave out food on Thanksgiving and Christmas - what kind of community service is that?

I don't buy the community thing. I still feel bad for the dudes that are gonna have a permanent "gang member" sign over their heads by this, but that doesn't mean what they do is right either. It's sad if they're victims of the system and they have a hard time getting a job or going back to school later on, but don't try to act like they're some kind of heros either.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 13th, 2006, 5:31 am

Sentenza wrote:All in all did any injunction turn out to be effective in the long run?
:?: :?: :?: :?:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 13th, 2006, 1:57 pm

Depends how long a "long run" is.

CMG got pretty messed up for a few years with their injunction combined with stuff they did at Morningside

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 13th, 2006, 7:56 pm

Yo EVN...

If I claimed I was trying to better the world yet spent all my time on here talking shit, what kind of community service is that?

Oh shit nigga, that would be your kind.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 13th, 2006, 8:04 pm

youngwun wrote:Yo EVN...

If I claimed I was trying to better the world yet spent all my time on here talking shit, what kind of community service is that?

Ouch....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 13th, 2006, 9:56 pm

Ok, but what would you say? Please share your honest opinion.

Did injunctions "work" or not?

Peace

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 14th, 2006, 1:09 am

Injunctions don't work.

I don't think the frustration caused by these injunctions pushes us to change. It pushes us to build up anger and more resentment. It's another key sign that once you get put on, you are considered a lost cause to society and the government.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 14th, 2006, 3:13 am

lol

I work on a computer.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 14th, 2006, 3:41 am

Oh and just to be clear I'm not really making the world a better place as of now and I don't claim to be (no longer claim if I ever did). At most I'm building up and preparing to do it, but I've been severely delayed.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » June 14th, 2006, 1:01 pm

Injunctions don't work.
Period...... Just another bad spending habit by local and state govenment officials that ca't get creative enough to come up with a more positive solution. When you have as much money as LA county, you can afford to become reactive rather than proactive because you don't waste as much time on human capital. You just spend the public's money without regard, especially in poorer communities where voter registration and education levels are low, on dumb shit like gang injunctions, which in some of ways is Marshall Law.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » June 14th, 2006, 11:50 pm

i remember reading something once that said on average the year after a gang injunction was imposed crime dropped by an average of about 5 percent.