Is it a difference in Cali with Pirus/Bloods, and Steelers?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MafiaVL5

Is it a difference in Cali with Pirus/Bloods, and Steelers?

Unread post by MafiaVL5 » October 28th, 2005, 8:48 am

Aiight, first question. I don't know if a lot of yall seen Hood to Hood, but I was watchin' the part when what I figured and thought to be Bloods in Compton. The brothas was flammed up and err thang and was talkin bout bangin against Crips, but it was one point in which one of the brothas said "We Pirus, Bloods do they thang, Pirus do our thang"... I'm like dam, then one of the Brothas said they where burgandy, which I do recall seeing that color on the Damu Riddaz cd. So is it a difference with The Pi's and Bloods, or are they all Bloods.

Also, do anyone out West no the connection and the significance of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Snoop's Crip set? I always here him talking Steelers, him and Daz...Or is they just fans of the Steelers...?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 28th, 2005, 9:14 am

I am locking this topic because it is not news.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 31st, 2006, 5:08 pm

Now open for comment

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 31st, 2006, 6:33 pm

Pirus wear burgandy, Bloods wear red, Brims wear brown. In reality though, 9 times out of 10 all will be decked out in red.

Piru originated in Compton cause of the street name. It has a couple meanings, all of which you probably know. Carson, Inglewood and E/S South Central all have Piru sets though, some of which are connect with Compton and others who aren't.

A lot of Pirus will say they Piru before they Blood, and others will say they Piru Bloods. It varries from set to set, person to person.

We all down for the same thang though.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » May 31st, 2006, 9:03 pm

youngwun wrote:Pirus wear burgandy, Bloods wear red, Brims wear brown. In reality though, 9 times out of 10 all will be decked out in red.

Piru originated in Compton cause of the street name. It has a couple meanings, all of which you probably know. Carson, Inglewood and E/S South Central all have Piru sets though, some of which are connect with Compton and others who aren't.

A lot of Pirus will say they Piru before they Blood, and others will say they Piru Bloods. It varries from set to set, person to person.

We all down for the same thang though.
Basically. This is a conversation I had with the homies not too long ago. I met a dude from Hollyhood saying he was a Piru, not a blood. and Basically what I got from the older homies was that a lot of the younger heads Pop off like that, but like youngwun said, we do the same thing and show each other love.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 31st, 2006, 9:26 pm

[quote="P0rk"][quote="youngwun"]Pirus wear burgandy, Bloods wear red, Brims wear brown. In reality though, 9 times out of 10 all will be decked out in red.

We all down for the same thang though.[/quote]
Basically. This is a conversation I had with the homies not too long ago. I met a dude from Hollyhood saying he was a Piru, not a blood. and Basically what I got from the older homies was that a lot of the younger heads Pop off like that, but like youngwun said, we do the same thing and show each other love.[/quote]

YEAH THEY DONT SING THE SAME SONG ,HOODS LIKE NELLA WHO HAD A BLOOD GANG AS RIVAL FOR YEARS , FTP ARE RU TTP ARE RU WSP ARE BLOODS PIRU ATHEN PARK ALWAYS BEEN BLOOD NOT PIRU EVEN DO THEY CLOSER TO PIRU STREET THAN APG OR PACOIMA PIRU
HOLLY HOOD MADE IT CLEAR LIME HOOD TOO MOST COMPTON ROLL PIRU NOT BLOOD IT WAS THE SAME NOW IT IS NOT LOLOL SOON U GONNA HAVE STRANGE SHIT ....ARE THE PIRU'S TRYIN TO DO LIKE HOOVA THAT IS THE DEBATE ...? IM SURE YG GONNA GIVE U 2 INFORMATIVE LINES ON THIS ONE CAUSE HE KNOWS .

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 1st, 2006, 1:02 am

I AGREE WITH YOUNWUN AND PORK IT DOES VARY FROM HOOD TO HOOD BUT WE ALL DOWN FOR ONE THING EVEN THOUGH THERE WILL PROBABLY MORE DIVISION BETWEEN PIRU FROM BOMPTON WITH OTHER BLOODS AND BRIMS IN THE FUTURE. CASPER I HAVE IN THE PAST AND EVEN NOW HAVE SEEN ATHENS PARK TAGGING APP.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 1st, 2006, 1:32 am

[quote="Y.G."]I AGREE WITH YOUNWUN AND PORK IT DOES VARY FROM HOOD TO HOOD BUT WE ALL DOWN FOR ONE THING EVEN THOUGH THERE WILL PROBABLY MORE DIVISION BETWEEN PIRU FROM compton WITH OTHER BLOODS AND BRIMS IN THE FUTURE. CASPER I HAVE IN THE PAST AND EVEN NOW HAVE SEEN ATHENS PARK TAGGING APP.[/quote

dwam ok ....i though they were really blood maybe was it one of their side by the way their sides still in beef with each othas ??

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Re: Is it a difference in Cali with Pirus/Bloods, and Steele

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 1st, 2006, 2:55 am

MafiaVL5 wrote:Also, do anyone out West no the connection and the significance of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Snoop's Crip set? I always here him talking Steelers, him and Daz...Or is they just fans of the Steelers...?
The LB 20's don themselves in yellow and black so therefore they wear the Steelers garb. I know they really savored the Amos Zerowae jersey; however u spell his last name. He wore the # 20.
I have previously stated this but I can imagine the 18th st. is killing those 18 Moss' jerseys.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » June 1st, 2006, 8:58 am

The LB 20's don themselves in yellow and black so therefore they wear the Steelers garb. I know they really savored the Amos Zerowae jersey; however u spell his last name. He wore the # 20.
I have previously stated this but I can imagine the 18th st. is killing those 18 Moss' jerseys.
you didn't answer the question homie...dude already knows they sport Steelers gear, the question is what is the connect?.......it's been awhile since I chopped it up with you, but I see you still speakin' from the sidelines on subject matters that either don't pertain to you in NC and know nothin' about. Stop it homie, just stop the shit please.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » June 1st, 2006, 9:09 am

Pirus wear burgandy, Bloods wear red, Brims wear brown. In reality though, 9 times out of 10 all will be decked out in red.

We all down for the same thang though
This is always a tricky subject for some. Youngwun and I had a good convo about this awhile back on here. In SD, Skyline, 69 and Lil' Africa Pirus wear red, no questions asked. Brims wore burgundy back in the 80's, but now you won't catch a Brim without some kinda red. Skyline was on that "Piru only" shit for a minute, but I know this much, that shit was squashed with the OG's quick fast, but you hear it among the yp's when they on some enemy tripp.

Bottom line to me: If the beef is Piru hood vs. Blood hood, it's Piru first. If it's Piru hood vs. Crip hood, it's blood 100%

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 1st, 2006, 11:18 am

Yeah, that's the best way to put it. If its a Piru on Blood beef then it's p funk all day, but if you ridin on Crips then it's a damu thang.

Who are the Nellas beefing with Blood wise? And why are the WSP's bloods before pirus? You can tell I know little about inner-Compton politics haha.

A lot of Piru homies I have say Bloods can have it too if they want it when it comes to beef, but I don't think they'd actively search out a beef with a Damu set.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 1st, 2006, 1:04 pm

youngwun wrote:Yeah, that's the best way to put it. If its a Piru on Blood beef then it's p funk all day, but if you ridin on Crips then it's a damu thang.

Who are the Nellas beefing with Blood wise? And why are the WSP's bloods before pirus? You can tell I know little about inner-Compton politics haha.

A lot of Piru homies I have say Bloods can have it too if they want it when it comes to beef, but I don't think they'd actively search out a beef with a Damu set.
I've never heard anybody say some sh-t like that, g. As far as I'm concerned i got mad love for damu's. these niggas be trippin.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » June 1st, 2006, 1:36 pm

A lot of Piru homies I have say Bloods can have it too if they want it when it comes to beef, but I don't think they'd actively search out a beef with a Damu set
lol!....yep, same in Dago. Ru's be on the same ego trip, but the difference is they actively be searchin' out Lincolns, but they don't trip as much with other bloods setts, at least for moment. It's like them dudes against the world since '87......

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 1st, 2006, 1:45 pm

I've never heard anybody say some sh-t like that, g. As far as I'm concerned i got mad love for damu's. these niggas be trippin.
Man, no offense but open your ears! Compton is different from the Pirus you got in Carson and the I. Even NHP was IFGK for a while, but that aint even the same thing. Look at relations between Compton rues and the Bounty Hunters. Shit pops off. Some of those niggaz on they own thing, aint no denying it.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 1st, 2006, 10:00 pm

epun wrote:
you didn't answer the question homie...dude already knows they sport Steelers gear, the question is what is the connect?.......it's been awhile since I chopped it up with you, but I see you still speakin' from the sidelines on subject matters that either don't pertain to you in NC and know nothin' about. Stop it homie, just stop the shit please.
CONNECTION: Long Beach Rolling 20's colors are yellow and black. Pittsburg Steelers' colors are yellow and black. Looks like a connection 2 me!!

What's the connection between the Main Streets and the Michigan Wolverines? The Main Streets colors are yellow and blue and the Michigan Wolverine' colors are yellow and blue. :D. This is a rhetorical question please don't respond I know the answer! Did the Main Street Crips threshold in Michigan and propagate ALL the way 2 L.A?

I'm verily that I did answer his question!! From your perspective, since YOU say I'm amiss what's the connection? How are YOU going 2 speak upon the L.B. 20's when you reside in San Diego? Moreover, are u a LB 20? If you're not don't respond because WE (me and u) shouldn't speak on subject matters that don't pertain 2 us!!!!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 2nd, 2006, 12:30 am

youngwun wrote:Yeah, that's the best way to put it. If its a Piru on Blood beef then it's p funk all day, but if you ridin on Crips then it's a damu thang.

NELLAS HAVE BEEFED WITH THE DENVER LANES BUT NOTHING HAS KRACKED OFF IN A WHILE AND WE ALSO CMGK EVEN THOUGH NOTHING HAS HAPPENED WITH THEM LATELY ALSO. NIGGAZ IN BOMPTON JUST BE TRIPPIN PERIOD WHETHER PIRU, CRIP, OR ESE. A YOUNGWUN I BEEN MEANING TO ASK YOU SINCE A LOT OF NIGGAZ DON'T CARE FOR PIRUS FROM BOMPTON OR AT LEAST THATS WHAT I BEEN HEARING HOW ARE YALL RELATIONS (SWANS) WITH PIRUS FROM BOMPTON I HAVEN'T HEARD ANY OF MY HOMIES SPEAKIN BAD ON YALL BUT I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOUR MOUTH.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 2nd, 2006, 12:51 am

i woundered why You showed some annimosity to them CMGs^^

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 2nd, 2006, 2:04 am

Swans got plenty of love for Pirus. One of my main homies has family from some Eastside Piru hoods. No one in my hood ever wants it to be a BK or PK thang, ever. I mean, if you disrespect the hood, it's on, but it dont come to that. When these Bloods beefs pop off we dont pick sides, although the Pueblos thing has a lot of homies up in arms.

But yeah, bottom line is we got nothing but love for the red side in Bompton, no doubt.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 2nd, 2006, 4:49 am

Y.G. wrote:

NELLAS HAVE BEEFED WITH THE DENVER LANES BUT NOTHING HAS KRACKED OFF IN A WHILE AND WE ALSO CMGK EVEN THOUGH NOTHING HAS HAPPENED WITH THEM LATELY ALSO. NIGGAZ IN compton JUST BE TRIPPIN PERIOD WHETHER PIRU, CRIP, OR ESE. A YOUNGWUN I BEEN MEANING TO ASK YOU SINCE A LOT OF NIGGAZ DON'T CARE FOR PIRUS FROM compton OR AT LEAST THATS WHAT I BEEN HEARING HOW ARE YALL RELATIONS (SWANS) WITH PIRUS FROM compton I HAVEN'T HEARD ANY OF MY HOMIES SPEAKIN BAD ON YALL BUT I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOUR MOUTH.
Also some PDL were saying they're TTP - k because some TTP moved to Pasa and tried to set up shop.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 2nd, 2006, 4:49 am

[quote="afakasi"]i woundered why You showed some annimosity to them CMGs^^[/quote]

lol u never heard of mafia lane ?if u beef with denva well mafia would have their back

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 6th, 2006, 3:09 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

NELLAS HAVE BEEFED WITH THE DENVER LANES BUT NOTHING HAS KRACKED OFF IN A WHILE AND WE ALSO CMGK EVEN THOUGH NOTHING HAS HAPPENED WITH THEM LATELY ALSO. NIGGAZ IN compton JUST BE TRIPPIN PERIOD WHETHER PIRU, CRIP, OR ESE. A YOUNGWUN I BEEN MEANING TO ASK YOU SINCE A LOT OF NIGGAZ DON'T CARE FOR PIRUS FROM compton OR AT LEAST THATS WHAT I BEEN HEARING HOW ARE YALL RELATIONS (SWANS) WITH PIRUS FROM compton I HAVEN'T HEARD ANY OF MY HOMIES SPEAKIN BAD ON YALL BUT I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOUR MOUTH.
Also some PDL were saying they're TTP - k because some TTP moved to Pasa and tried to set up shop.

THAT MUST BE SOMETHING RECENT AND I MEAN RECENT TOO. PDL's HAVE ALWAYS SHOWED MAJOR LOVE TO BOMPTON NIGGAZ INCLUDING THE NELLAS SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH THAT.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 6th, 2006, 10:54 am

YG - it's just probably a small group of niggaz actin foolish.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 6th, 2006, 8:56 pm

^ isn't that the definition of a gang?

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 6th, 2006, 10:20 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:^ isn't that the definition of a gang?
still taking little shots at niggas i see..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 6th, 2006, 10:46 pm

"a group of people acting foolish

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 6th, 2006, 10:54 pm

P0rk wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:^ isn't that the definition of a gang?
still taking little shots at niggas i see..
You know what's ironic? You're saying I'm the one talking shot at black people.... and in that same sentence you say "that word"

And yet if I said I was black you wouldn't have thought nothing of it.

1. By making that assumption you're showing more black hate than me. I didn't even realize/think of it that way.
2. And that's because the way youngwun said it he would have said "people" and it would have been the same meaning

like I said:
a group of people acting foolish[/quote]

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 6th, 2006, 11:55 pm

actually, you read way too deep into that than you should have
when i said 'nigga' i didn't mean black people
i actually just meant youngwun
you know he bangs, and you made that little comment
and i didnt read that dumb ass essay you wrote up there either

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 7th, 2006, 12:05 am

P0rk wrote:actually, you read way too deep into that than you should have
when i said 'nigga' i didn't mean black people
i actually just meant youngwun
you know he bangs, and you made that little comment
and i didnt read that dumb ass essay you wrote up there either
sorry, for a second you were talking like X

well, youngwun knows it just as well as me, even if he doesn't say it.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » June 7th, 2006, 7:58 pm

The piru blood thing pops off now and then.

The BH dont like the WSP. Things might have changed, but they have a small beef with each other, dont know if its killing.

I guess its about how a nigga feel that day.

The WSP Ive heard whoofin, say Original Piru, just to let cats know. Thats that arrogant stuff niggas do now and then to say, "nigga we started this".

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 7th, 2006, 8:20 pm

[quote="terren2000"]The piru blood thing pops off now and then.

The BH dont like the WSP. Things might have changed, but they have a small beef with each other, dont know if its killing.

I guess its about how a nigga feel that day.

The WSP Ive heard whoofin, say Original Piru, just to let cats know. Thats that arrogant stuff niggas do now and then to say, "nigga we started this".[/quote]them and ftp were original piru .

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 8th, 2006, 7:39 am

Bounty Hunters are damus but they've always stood alone it seems. They have just as much arrogance as WSP. You got niggaz who see everyone in red as family and you got dudes who only look at their set as what's important.