BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by terren2000 » June 4th, 2006, 5:49 am

stateraised2000 wrote:YOU KNOW WHAT PASA, I FEEL VERY MUCH ALONG THE LINES AS YOU. SO MANY FOOLS COME IN HERE AND THROW OUT SOMETHING THEY KNOW THATS GONNA FLAME UP AN ALREADY HOT SITUATION. ALOT OF TIMES JUST TO GET THERE LAUGH ON. IF I HAD TO TAKE A GUESS I'D SAY THERES MANY MORE MEXICANS GETTING ALONG,OVERALL AND NOT JUST BANGERS, THAN THE ONES THAT ARE WAR'ING...
My opinion, is not starting things.

i think this issue is an important one. mexiacns don't discuss this, neither blacks.

but there is some bad blood there. the issue shouldnt be used to put down hispanics, only to show, that they felt wronged at a period in time. And IMO, alot of blacks still continue to deny it ever happened.

But to be fair. this was mostly a gang thing, not an individual thing.

But there was hate. alot of it. it never got as bad as it is today.

Ask a og mexican about the ole school treatment, at black dominate schools.

And the girls, stuff the black girls were worse than the brothers.

Honestly, the mexians usually stayed together and minded their business. but rmeember, this was back in the 80's when cats were riding hard, and alot of young brothers were pretty ignorant, including me.

When it came to jackin some1, mexicans were the primary target.

granted these were usually poor mexicans, not some OG from East LA. but it was what it was.

i think alot of the beef from today, stemmed from that past treatment. Rmeember these cats are OG's now, movin major weight.

I still think about cats who got over on me as a kid, and think about smokin them. stuff its hard to forget mistreatment and let that crap go. no matter how old.

i remember gettin punk by these cats at school, they were all bigger than me and seniors, i was a freshman. Still today, sometimes im day dreamin and i imagine myself doin a drive by on them fools.

LOL, im sure any cat who ever got embarrassed, thought about smokin that fool you knew could whooop your ass.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by terren2000 » June 4th, 2006, 5:59 am

Common Sense wrote:El Tio,

You raise an interesting point.

I read a study about a year ago on "How Korean Merchants Viewed Hispanics and African Americans As Customers, Employess and Neighbors".

I will go in to this in greater detail on another thread.

But a quick run down:

The korean merchants were more likely to hire latino workers before they would hire black workers, because the Koreans felt the Latino employees in general were easier to work with, and more pleasant to the customers and less likely to cause trouble.

This study is interesting and I will bring it up again later.
yea. We use to give Koreans hell, for no reason but pure hate. now when i say we, i dont speak for all blacks, on some.

Race is always an issue. Hate is everywhere. Its said, but true.

The beef between blacks and Koreans is apparent in the latasha harlins shooting.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 4th, 2006, 3:44 pm

^ LA Riots man...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 5th, 2006, 1:35 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Heres the thing about attacking in packs...
When you have an enemy, and the beef became personal or it started out as something personal not just a simple disrespect then your not really gonna give that guy the opportunity or the satisfaction of a one on one fight.
It happens all the time...something happens and a fight can only solve it so you both get your anger out. But sometimes its not that simple, you might want to kick the shit out of that person because maybe he didnt give you that respect of a simple one on one...or maybe it started as a one on one and his friends jumped in. The next time you see this guy and you rollin deeper then he is your not going to call him out for a toe to toe match, your going to pummel his ass with all your homies.
Sometimes you do it as a pack so that you get your message across..."dont F with us because we show no mercy". Theres alot of politics involved in people getting jumped.
I've been in quite a few fights and always always...if your not equally deep somebody on the sideline is gonna throw sucker punches on you when your fighting. The real street shit, where there is no code of honor.

I AGREE WITH WHAT YOUR SAYING.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 16th, 2006, 10:04 pm

chupon106 wrote:i do think blacks think they can punk mexicans. that is why i trip on blacks sometimes but im not racist. i do have black friends but i sometimes think blacks think there better than mexicans.
True Wey

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » June 17th, 2006, 11:45 am

Mexicans be actin funny and scary

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » June 21st, 2006, 4:49 am

Terren2000
Blacks have shitted on mexicans for years. believe it.

Ever heard these words?

"LETS GO JACK SOME MEXICANS?"

Very popular in the black communities. thats the real.

^^see this, Terren2000 is saying the truth, this shit happened all the time, I know "THE REAL" is around here somewhere...he's in denial about this side of LA history. I aint trippin though its the truth.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 21st, 2006, 7:07 am

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]Terren2000

Ever heard these words?

^^see this, Terren2000 is saying the truth, this shit happened all the time, I know "THE REAL" is around here somewhere...he's in denial about this side of LA history. I aint trippin though its the truth.[/quote]

jaccin mexican orange trucs or ice cream trucc is an everyday thing for a compton kid weither blacc or mexican ...well than those kid did grow up and both do jacc paisas and both are also jaccin blaccs

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 21st, 2006, 7:08 am

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]Terren2000

Ever heard these words?

^^see this, Terren2000 is saying the truth, this shit happened all the time, I know "THE REAL" is around here somewhere...he's in denial about this side of LA history. I aint trippin though its the truth.[/quote]

jaccin mexican orange trucs or ice cream trucc is an everyday thing for a compton kid weither blacc or mexican ...well than those kid did grow up and both do jacc paisas and both are also jaccin blaccs

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 23rd, 2006, 12:19 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:Terren2000

Ever heard these words?

^^see this, Terren2000 is saying the truth, this shit happened all the time, I know "THE REAL" is around here somewhere...he's in denial about this side of LA history. I aint trippin though its the truth.
*Man, why have you wakened me up from my slumber? I don't give a damn about what Terren2000 has to say, as an "honest negro, telling it like it is." The fact of the matter is, black folks back in the day use to jack mexicans, as well as black folks. As a matter of fact, back in the day, if you were to check crime stats, concerning black criminals and their targets, they probably murdered, JACKED, raped, and beaten down their own people, more so than mexicans on any given day.

Furthermore, as I've said before, so say I now again, if folks here want to get an idea of how mexicans fared, and do fare in black areas, or areas that are dominated by black gangs, THEN CHECK OUT BLACK HOODS TODAY, WHERE THERE ARE A SPRINKLING OF MEXICAN RESIDENTS, WHETHER IT BE IN L.A. OR ANY OTHER PART OF THE COUNTRY.

Sure enough, you're going to have mexicans being targeted, but it's not going to be on the same intense, high scale genocidal way, that mexicans who have blacks living in their neighborhood experience. Mexicans by and large, even back during the day when black gangs dominated the streets, weren't getting killed on sight, just because they were mexican only, neither are they getting killed nowadays (those mexicans who live in predominantly black gang hoods and gang hoods), but can we say the same in reverse?

So before fools begin thinking they have my positions pegged and whatnot, THINK AGAIN! Why? Because as I've said before, so say I now again, THE GENOCIDAL, AND RACIST/WHITE SUPREMACIST MINDSET OF CONTEMPORARY SURENOS, IN REGARDS TO MURDERING INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS, WHOM THEY KNOW AREN'T AFFILIATED, WHETHER THEY BE YOUNG OR OLD, CAN NEVER BE JUSTIFIED, DESPITE WHAT FOOLS MAY WANT TO CROSS MY WAY.

And folks like Terren2000, before he gets on his high horse, and puts on the armor, and role of an "honest negro telling it like it is," ought to remember the damage he's causing, by telling these half-truths, with the implication that the murdering of innocent black civilians are justified, because mexicans suffered extreme egregious acts at the hands of black folks back in the day, WHICH IS FALSE AND OVERLY EXAGGERATED!

Were there some egregious acts going on? OF COURSE, SEEING AS HOW THAT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY OF LIVING IN A CRIME RATE AREA, SO WHY SHOULD MEXICANS THINK THAT THEY WON'T BE TOUCHED BY THE SPILLOVERS!

Not only that, my black relatives in L.A., have been shot, raped, burned with fire, terrorized and had their homes shot up, by black gangs, from the time periods of 72 to 94, 91, when there were stronger black gang presence on the streets. All of these mexicans who were living in black areas back in those days, who claimed that mexicans were living in fear of their lives, to where it stifled their movements, ought to compare their horror stories up against mine, and other black folks living back in the day, and the crime spree and violence they faced at the hands of their own people. The two just doesn't compare.

Again, black folks targeted for murder, and criminal mayhem, their own people, back in the day, and even nowadays, more so than the mexican population, living in their hoods.

With the fear of sounding redundant, but I have to drive this point home, seeing as how folks seem to suffer from amnesia and perspective, in their eternal and nefarious attempts to totally demonize black folks:

IF ONE WANTS TO SEE A SNAPSHOT, OR A TIME CAPSULE OF HOW MEXICANS FARED IN BLACK GANG DOMINATED AREAS FROM BACK IN THE DAY, JUST LOOK AT BLACK GANG DOMINATED NEIGHBORHOODS WHERE A SMALL NUMBER OF MEXICANS RESIDE, AND THEN YOU'LL GET YOUR ANSWER, WHICH IS UNLIKE THE OVERBLOWN MYTHS THAT LYING FOOLS ON THIS SITE PUTS FORTH.

With that said, mexicans think and feel that they can punk black folks as well. Many mexicans believe, or would want to believe that black folks don't have any heart, and that black folks are afraid of mexicans, and if they aren't, then they ought to be. Many mexican men who are surenos feel emasculated if they can't control, neuter, and punk out black folks, especially black men, because then they feel that their manhood isn't firmly established.

Oh, but I guess I'm wrong for saying this against mexicans, but when someone becomes "honest," and say critical things of black folks, then they're "telling it like it is," right? YEAH RIGHT!