bricc blocc gangsta crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.

bricc blocc gangsta crips

Unread post by Guest » February 16th, 2004, 5:53 pm

any long beach locs out there from mah set

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: bricc blocc gangsta crips

Unread post by N9ne » February 16th, 2004, 11:45 pm

nope...but this long beach all day

Unread post by Guest » February 18th, 2004, 3:49 pm

n9ne what set and part of the LB u from cuz?

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 18th, 2004, 7:51 pm

Never heard of them either. Where in Long Beach are ya'll situated?

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 18th, 2004, 8:35 pm

I NEVER HEARD OF BRICK BLOCK EITHER, IS THAT A CLIQUE OR A REAL GANG??

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » February 18th, 2004, 8:52 pm

i ain't from no where, but on the beach tip you can find me on the north/east side

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 18th, 2004, 10:13 pm

Never heard of you cats not trying to be funny but if this is real you guys must of started banging this year(2004) because there are alot of Crips on here from real crip set and they havent even heard of Brick Block Gangsters crips so something is wrong here.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » February 19th, 2004, 9:31 am

bricc blocc has been in longbeach for a couple years now, i remember back in 97 they had a shootout or something in the carmelitos
against the 4 corner blocks. i really dont know where they hood is but they do exist somewhere on the northside of longbeach. i dont i have a clue as to how many they are in numbers but seriously dought that it's
over a hundred.

Unread post by Guest » February 19th, 2004, 9:44 am

yeh we've bkeen round for bout two and somethin' yrs now and we bkout 160 deep we on the north/east and we border with the rollin 20's cuz,dats bout it loc Im out,c it up-----chip yayo loc.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 19th, 2004, 9:52 am

What streets? Where at? North east...describe what you are calling the northeast for me because I spend a lot of time in Long Beach and I have yet to hear of this set or see it anywhere.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 19th, 2004, 11:00 am

I RAN INTO ONE WHEN I 1ST WENT COUNTY A LONG TIME AGO... HE WAS A WHITE BOY FROM THAT HOOD TATED UP WITH BRICC BLOCC ON HIS ARM AND HAND.. HE WAS with IT.....

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 19th, 2004, 11:14 am

A BRICC BLOCC,

I THINK I REMEMBER YALL, back IN THE EARLY 90'S YALL WASN'T
GC'S THEN?
C CAUSE I HAD A HOMIE STAYED IN YOUR HOOD, BLACC JACC (RAC)
THIS WAS IN SUMMER 94 YALL HAD A PARTY AND WE WERE THERE

BUT THATS IF THIS IS THE SAME BRICC.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » February 20th, 2004, 8:58 am

what is the location of ya hood? i've never heard nobody from the city
by the sea put a northeast label on the beach. we always consider
anything past willow north. any thing past golden ave before you hit the 710 off willow westside, no south, really no limits to the east, until you get past wilson high school. although you can find anybody from anyside everywhere in longbeach.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 20th, 2004, 9:24 am

Exactly worldwide...and the carmelitos ain't northeast..they are north so if they are up that way it wouldn't be northeast.
A few of these cats claim to know the set but I don't and would be interested to know exactly where they at.

Unread post by Guest » February 20th, 2004, 1:55 pm

check it out homie (tatta) I ain't gon sit here and hold yo hand and explain to u were we at and we do homie Ima tell u right now I went to the polytechnic school and my hood ain't close and not too far from it so find and ask and ull find my loc set, oh and Im only writin on dis gay netbangin' shit cuzz Im stucc in miami 4 a while but come see in mah hood homie and I'll introduce u to my niggaz.

Unread post by Guest » February 20th, 2004, 2:06 pm

this to dalocpasadena u stay at pasadena? I know a lot of homies from pasadena we not too far from each other but I got fam and shit up there.
oh yeah cuzz we got bout 8 homies dats been in the ccounty but they ain't no whiteboys my homie whocc loc is spanish wich maybe the only homie dats lite,u dig,so u probably seen him.

Unread post by Guest » February 20th, 2004, 2:19 pm

dalocpasadena did my homie from briccblocc ever speak to u,tell me what kinda blue he threw up,and how did he throw his handsign?? maybe able to tell u if dats my cuzz'n

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » February 21st, 2004, 7:52 am

bricc blocc at ease bro, u gotta understand you got people on this site that either been bangin for decades or dont know nothin about gangs
not to dis but im just tryin to get across to you that alot people outside of
lomgbeach aint never heard of ya hood. i know about yall cause im a former insane, other hoodlums wont give ya hood no props cause they aint never heard of bricc blocks committing murders. take some time and read what these people post on this website. your hood aint the only one that gets little to no recognition!

believe me i've been in a lot of hoods with friends and family and not everybody is to keen about them boys down by the water, but then again
thats sum'em not something sum'em else you feel me? take it for what it's worth bro!!!

GODBLESS!!!

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 21st, 2004, 6:25 pm

briccbloccfuture wrote:check it out homie (tatta) I ain't gon sit here and hold yo hand and explain to u were we at and we do homie Ima tell u right now I went to the polytechnic school and my hood ain't close and not too far from it so find and ask and ull find my loc set, oh and Im only writin on dis gay netbangin' stuff cuzz Im stucc in miami 4 a while but come see in mah hood homie and I'll introduce u to my niggaz.
Nigga if I asked you to hold my hand then that's what I woulda typed. As far as your lil hood I gives a damn about it and about you. I wouldn't care if you went to Poly or any damn where else. Nowhere in this post did I speak ill of your lil set nigga...I asked you where the fu*k it was.

Your invite to your hood ain't no thang to me nigga. I fears nan block of street on this earth. Introduce me all you like. Miss me with your "come to my hood" madness.

Are you a secret set that won't tell where it is? Ya'll in the cut for a reason? Or perhaps you don't know where it is and cloud that fact by saying thangs like "ask and you'll find it". Nigga I DID ask...and I asked YOU.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 21st, 2004, 8:04 pm

HERE WHAT I KNOW MARKET N\S LONG BEACH W\S ORANGE E\S DEL AMO S\S BUT N\S THE CARMELITOS PROJECT WERE BRICC BLOCC SUPOSED TO HANG ARE AROUND ATLANTIC PLAZA PARK ... LONGOS CLAIM ALSO THAT PART OF TOWN

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 23rd, 2004, 11:18 am

[quote="briccbloccfuture"]this to dalocpasadena u stay at pasadena? I know a lot of homies from pasadena we not too far from each other but I got fam and stuff up there.
oh yeah cuzz we got bout 8 homies dats been in the ccounty but they ain't no whiteboys my homie whocc loc is spanish wich maybe the only homie dats lite,u dig,so u probably seen him.

I REALY CANT REMBER THE HAND SIGN BUT I THINK IT WAS THE B wack OUT AND SOME OTHER SHIT... AND THIS CAT WAS WHITE ... BECAUSE WHEN I STEPED IN COUNTY THIS CAT ASK ME WHERE I WAS FROM AND I WAS LIKE A WHITE BOT HITING ME UP THEN I SAW THE TAT'S AND HE WAS LIKE I AM FROM BRICC BLOCC ... NOW CUM TO THINK ABOUT IT MAYBE THAT NIGGA NEVER SAID BRICC BLOCC I THINK IT WAS BRICC BOY'S OR SOME THING MAN I CAN NOT REMBER THO.....IT WAS BRICCC SOMETHING BUT ANY WAYS YEA I AM FROM PASADENA RAYMOND CRIP... I KNOW ALOT OF FOLK'S OUT HERE AND I KNOW ALOT OF CAT'S OTHER PLACE'S GET AT YOU BOY...
RAYMMMMMOND OUT!!!! I AM GLAD MY HOOD IS WORLD FAMOUS

Unread post by Guest » February 27th, 2004, 6:39 pm

wuzz craccin checc it out cuzz any1 know what street is atlantic plaza p. on? hit me up with that if u know aiight,c it up

chipp yayo loc.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » November 12th, 2005, 8:39 pm

Anonymous wrote:any long beach locs out there from mah set
You is a BUSTA cuzz its BRICC BOYS from the LITOs O/G Lep and White Boy Donnie is a couple of the homiez I knew at one time they was claiming N/S ICG but I beleive the "G"'s from the EAST just used them for the dope game. Supposed to be a lot of white boys from that set going back to late 80's early 90's.