jesus is black dammit!!!!!

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 2nd, 2006, 12:57 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
Sentenza wrote: His family tree goes back to the Israelites, who have common ancestors with arabs, who live near the city of Ur, in todays Iraq.

That should tell us what Jesus looked like.
the isrealites began in egypt and egypt use to be black.
They began in "Ur" which is now in Iraq.

They didn't begin in Egypt, don't you know the story of Joseph and his brothers which were the founders of teh 12 tribes? They came into Egypt because there was a famine - as in they started outside Egypt.
look abraham was the first hebrew who began in ur where the black chaldeans/sumerians lived. the hebrews weren't called isrealites till jacob had his name changed. the 12 tribes of isreal entered egypt 70 deep to meet with joseph and his family which is the begininng of the isrealites.

The Israelites weren't prorated into tribes until Genesis 49. The 12 "sons" entered into Egypt not the tribes. I will iterate myself the Israelites instituted in Peniel, at the location of the altering of his name. This morphing of Jacob's name befell in Genesis 32, in route from Padan-aram. 2 be veracious Israel wrestled with Elohim at Peniel, on his voyage 2 meet his brother Esau. Jacob was making his expedition back to the land of Canaan specifically Beth-el when all this transpired.

2 excavate my point and 2 further elucidate, the first born son of Israel was Benjamin in Bethel-the land of Canaan (Gen. 35:18). Ensuing the birth of Benjamin, Rachel gave up the ghost. Israel buried Rachel in BETHLEHEM on the way 2 Ephrath. I can't reminesce Bethlehem being in Egypt!!!!

The sojourn of the Israelites in Egypt didn't take place until Genesis 46:6. This sojourn was with oncemore the 12 "sons"not tribes of Jacob.The Israelites migrated and abode in the land of Goshen in Egypt, due 2 the famine in CANAAN in Genesis 42.

so that means they began in egypt. ask any white jew or a black isrealite and they will tell you they began in egypt.
No, from my above reproval and substantial correcting and manifestation of the TRUTH, the Israelites began in the land of Canaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 2nd, 2006, 1:15 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
never die inside wrote:Jesus was definitely not white. Thats just a fact.
Duh. He was Jewish. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 2nd, 2006, 1:27 am

Tre wrote:Me personally I wouldn’t trip if Jesus came back Mexican, Asian or even White. But on the flip-side I don’t think the world is ready for a black savoir. The bible talks about when Jesus returns the world will want to make war with him. Well that makes sense if he returns and he’s not what people expect. I think a lot of people not just whites would rather die than have a black savoir. They will be like, “Oh hell no” and those nukes will start flying!
Acts 1:11- .....this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Adhering 2 the context and implication of this verse if Jesus was taken up as a Jew I "reckon" he will return as a Jew. He absolutely not will be Mexican, Asian, African, or any other heritage.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 2nd, 2006, 1:56 am

never die inside wrote:If white people want to Jesus was part White to make religion go down easier than so be it.

If black people want to believe Jesus was part Black, then so be it.
Portraits and etchings or anything delineating the visage and semblance of Potentate (Jesus) is iniquity!! People don't read and believe the Bible these days. Or either they read and downright flout or repulse whatever commandments or decrees they dissent with.

Genesis 20:4-Thou shalt not make unto thee any GRAVEN IMAGE, OR ANY LIKENESS OF ANYTHING THAT IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

What's the difficulty in apprehending this commanment? Crosses are meet. But all these images of angels (and I want 1 person 2 point me 2 a scripture that says angels have haloes), Mary, Jesus, and any other celestial or divine being has got to go. This is utter subversion.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 2nd, 2006, 2:07 am

LOOK, Jesus was a Jew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if he was a white Jew, black Jew, or median Jew. The Bible gives no provision of Jesus' manly characteristics or garb. Does it matter? Let's commemorate Him 4 what he accomplished thereon the cross and not his chaffy skin pigment. Everybody will lo Him 1 day. Some 4 evermore and some 4 a transient length.

jasonsinnfein

Unread post by jasonsinnfein » June 6th, 2006, 3:56 pm

the Man Adam (a Hebrew word meaning: ruddy, to show Blood, flush, turn rosy) is father of the White Race only. As a son of God (Luke 3:38), made in His likeness (Gen. 5:1),

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 6th, 2006, 8:47 pm

^ you're an idiot. not only that your fact are wrong

adamah is Hebrew means earth/dirt, adam is literally derived from the word adamah earth/dirt, so adam roughly can be interpreted as "from the earth/dirt" and it means "man" in hebrew.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 6th, 2006, 11:56 pm

jasonsinnfein wrote:
the Man Adam (a Hebrew word meaning: ruddy, to show Blood, flush, turn rosy) is father of the White Race only.
U are correct in that instance. But we must probe all the possiblilities of this word depending on what context the word is employed in. In the exhaustive Strong's Concordance, Adam has 4 usages.
The 1 u asserted-
(1)#119: Adam (aw-dam)- 2 show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:- be (dyed, made) red (ruddy)
(2)#120: Adam (aw-dawm)- from 119; a human being; mankind
(3)#121: Adam (aw-dawm)- the same as 120; THE NAME OF THE FIRST MAN: also the name of a place in Palestine
(4)#122: Adom (aw-dome)- from 119; rosy:- red, ruddy
Whenever the word is utilized in Scripture, the word Adam NEVER means that He was ruddy and never renders a description of Adam. Adam is the father of All Adam (#120- mankind), and not merely whites.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » June 12th, 2006, 10:47 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
Abraham is the Father and progenitor of the Hebrews (Jews). The term Hebrew made it's first materialization in Genesis 14:13. Abraham was the first Hebrew. This is highly involute 2 understand but Abraham was neither an Israelite or a Jew. In fact the first Israelite was Jacob. Therefore Jacob was an Hebrew and an Israelite but not a Jew.
do you read? cause i could have sworn that i already said that.

TarHeelRED wrote:
The Hebrews began with Abraham in Ur of the Chaldeans (Iraq).
do you read? we already established abraham was a black hebrew from ur.

TarHeelRED wrote:
Did u know Abraham was also a Gentile- a Gentile from the the nation of Syria?
where in the bible does it say that abraham is a gentile?

TarHeelRED wrote:
The term Jew infers solely 2 the congeners and peoples of the tribe of Judah. The first appearing of the word Jew is in II Kings 16:6 , and the first time Jews are spoken of is in Jeremiah 34:9. This term was expended as a slang word 2 pre-empt the saying of "Judah"while the Hebrews were in bondage in Babylon. Thenceforward the name Jew has cohered 2 refer 2 the whole Israel nation.
look don't know body give a fuck about when the word jew first came about. The fact is is that the tribe of judah was part of the black isrealites before the 12 tribes split after solomons death. and since jesus is supposedly from judah that makes him black.

if that isn't proof enough then look at Acts 10:39. Acts 10:39 says that jesus was hung from a tree in other words lynched. and we all know that only blacks get lynched.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 12th, 2006, 10:53 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
Adhering 2 the context and implication of this verse if Jesus was taken up as a Jew I "reckon" he will return as a Jew. He absolutely not will be Mexican, Asian, African, or any other heritage.
lol you saying jews back then didn't have a color. i guess they were like what evn wants everybody to be transparent.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 12th, 2006, 4:52 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: i guess they were like what evn wants everybody to be transparent.
lol..

naw you mean as he says, "gray"....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 13th, 2006, 12:30 am

lol

But whatever, I can't get what I want because I'm not God. He obviously created differences in human appearance for a reason, I'm not going to question it. Maybe it's a test or something.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 14th, 2006, 2:09 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: do you read? we already established abraham was a black hebrew from ur.
where in the bible does it say that abraham is a gentile?
You're a simpleton!!!! Wherein the Bible does it state that Abe was black? I can not recall reading 1 passage, excerpt, or citation of the mentioning of the hue of Abe's flesh. Please quote the scripture on this board 4 me.

It doesn't state that Abraham was a Gentile but his primitive home was in Ur of the Chaldeans (who were Gentiles) where the Gentiles abode. It's implied. Just like Cain and Abel; the Bible doesn't verbatimally say Cain and Abel were twins but they were.

if that isn't proof enough then look at Acts 10:39. Acts 10:39 says that jesus was hung from a tree in other words lynched. and we all know that only blacks get lynched.
Knowest thou not that this tree u are talking about is the cross? Jesus was a Jew not an African. He MAY I'm not verily sure have been a black skinned J E W. So this refutes and utterly obliterates your pseudo expounder. The 2 thieves that were abreast 2 Him on each flank side were they Black too? Probally not!! Romans, Jews, Grecians, Syrians and whomever else the Romans wanted 2 persecute on the tree (cross) were also slain in this wise. None of the former ethnicities I have formerly declared are definently NOT of African or Black Ancestry. So let's rightly divide the word of truth as II Timothy 2:15 tells us to. You're developing your own coups 2 try 2 espouse and validate your assertions and philosophy- and it's a feeble attempt.

What about Puerto Ricans? I've seen Puerto Ricans and Dominicans swarthier than me and I'm Black. Does that make them Black in ancestry also?

I want u 2 go through all the aeons of times and prove 2 me only Blacks are and were hung or lynched. Prove it!!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 14th, 2006, 2:53 am

o wow. :lol: lol I didn't even see this.

So since communists hung my grandpa he must've been black right?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 14th, 2006, 9:34 am

TarHeelRED wrote: You're a simpleton!!!! Wherein the Bible does it state that Abe was black? I can not recall reading 1 passage, excerpt, or citation of the mentioning of the hue of Abe's flesh. Please quote the scripture on this board 4 me.

lol @ simpleton.

ways to tell abraham was black.

1. abraham was a descendant of ham/kham. the name ham/kham means burnt.

2. abraham was a chaldean. chaldean is a greek word that means high priest/astrologer/magician. chaldean is not a color, its not an ethnicity or even a place.

3. abraham was from ur. ur is the land of the akkadians, sumerians and babylonians. the sumerians, akkadians and babylonians always refered to themselves as the black headed peoples. king cyrus wrote a law that proclaimed him the king of the black headed people. king cyrus said the black headed people were the akkadians, the sumerians and the babylonians.

4. ishmael was the son of abraham. ishamel had a son named kedar. the name kedar means black skinned. if kedar had black skin then that means ishmael had black skin which means abraham had black skin too.

you can get white from black but you can't get black from white.

TarHeelRED wrote: It doesn't state that Abraham was a Gentile but his primitive home was in Ur of the Chaldeans (who were Gentiles) where the Gentiles abode. It's implied. Just like Cain and Abel; the Bible doesn't verbatimally say Cain and Abel were twins but they were.
lol @ implied. abraham was not a gentile!!!! gentiles are white people!!!!!!doen't you listen to david duke whitey? david duke says "embrace your true white heritage cause we are true white gentiles" lol, u dam gentile.

TarHeelRED wrote: Knowest thou not that this tree u are talking about is the cross?
lol shakespeare. you implying that the tree acts is talking about is a cross? lol o.k i see how that implying thing works.

TarHeelRED wrote: Jesus was a Jew not an African. He MAY I'm not verily sure have been a black skinned J E W. So this refutes and utterly obliterates your pseudo expounder. The 2 thieves that were abreast 2 Him on each flank side were they Black too? Probally not!! Romans, Jews, Grecians, Syrians and whomever else the Romans wanted 2 persecute on the tree (cross) were also slain in this wise. None of the former ethnicities I have formerly declared are definently NOT of African or Black Ancestry. So let's rightly divide the word of truth as II Timothy 2:15 tells us to. You're developing your own coups 2 try 2 espouse and validate your assertions and philosophy- and it's a feeble attempt.
lmao you sound funny with your shakesperean sounding dialect.

ways that jesus is black.

1. revelation 1:14 His head and [His] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes [were] as a flame of fire; revelation 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and His voice as the sound of many waters.

2. job an isrealite describes his skin as being black job 30:30.

3. solomon a jew from the tribe of judah same tribe that jesus is from describes himself as being black like the tents of kedar. Song of Solomon 1:5.

whoa did solomon say he was black like kedar? yep.
is he talking about kedar the son of ishmael? yep.
kedar is the grandson of abraham right? yep
dam so that means abraham was black. yep

4. the apostle paul describes himself as a jew Acts 22:3. then gets mistaken for an egyptian Acts 21:38. the egyptians were black and since paul was mistaken for an egyptian that means he had to be black. so that means jews had to have of had a color.

i thought jews didn't have a color and were transparent/gray. well acorrding to acts 21:38 and solomon they did.

ways that jesus isn't white

all the reasons above plus.

1. the black modonna's that's worshipped in europe and by the pope show jesus as an african.

2. the current pictures of jesus with blonde hair and blue eyes are the images of the gay painter michaelangelo, his gay lover and his cousin. these are the people he used as references to paint the face of jesus and the sistine chapel.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 14th, 2006, 9:39 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:

stop lying. you always got some family member that suffered some kind of atrocity. my grandpa was lynched, my cousin was gassed, i got a relative in the holocaust, my grandma was shot execution style. the japenese had some of my relatives in that big japenese science torture camp and so on and so on.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 14th, 2006, 9:48 am

TarHeelRED wrote: I'm Black.[/color]

whoa whoa hold on negro. say what? you black? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i don't believe that[/list]

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 14th, 2006, 9:52 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
What about Puerto Ricans? I've seen Puerto Ricans and Dominicans swarthier than me and I'm Black. Does that make them Black in ancestry also? [/color]
look uncle ruckus if you know history then you would know what color puerto ricans and dominicans are.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 14th, 2006, 10:20 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: if that isn't proof enough then look at Acts 10:39. Acts 10:39 says that jesus was hung from a tree in other words lynched. and we all know that only blacks get lynched.
:?: :?: :?: Absolutely not true. I would also say, that blacks didnt get lynched more than any other race in history.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 14th, 2006, 10:28 am

Sentenza wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: if that isn't proof enough then look at Acts 10:39. Acts 10:39 says that jesus was hung from a tree in other words lynched. and we all know that only blacks get lynched.
:?: :?: :?: Absolutely not true. I would also say, that blacks didnt get lynched more than any other race in history.
calm down sentenza its sarcasm. i was just showing one of the many contradictions the bible has.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 14th, 2006, 12:50 pm

[quote="johnnyblack eye to eye"]

1. abraham was a descendant of ham/kham. the name ham/kham means burnt.
Ham imports "hot", not burnt.

2. abraham was a chaldean. chaldean is a greek word that means high priest/astrologer/magician. chaldean is not a color, its not an ethnicity or even a place.
Chaldean is a Hebrew word importing inhabitants of Southern Babylonia. The etymology of this word is Hebrew not Greek. Chaldeans were an ethnicity of peoples just like any other group of people from an indigeneous region. Chaldeans were from CHALDEA in Babylonia. So oncemore u have been proven in error. Playa u need 2 do your homework. U are 1 dogmatic and incompetent individual in Biblical studies.
4. ishmael was the son of abraham. ishamel had a son named kedar. the name kedar means black skinned. if kedar had black skin then that means ishmael had black skin which means abraham had black skin too.
Knowest thou not that Hagar-Ishmael's mother, was Egyptian (Gen.16:1)? Hence, Ishmael was Hebrew and Egyptian.

lol @ implied. abraham was not a gentile!!!! gentiles are white people!!!!!!doen't you listen to david duke whitey? david duke says "embrace your true white heritage cause we are true white gentiles" lol, u dam gentile.
LOL!!!! U are 1 stupid and scottish person. U are totally benighted 2 what a Gentile is. Are u a Jew. If not, you're a Gentile. Gentiles is the race of people not chosen by Elohim (God), whereas the Jews are. There is 2 groups or races of people-Jews and Gentiles. Yes, I am a gentile: a Black Gentile. Gentiles in the Bible are known as the nations, heathens, and pagans. Gentile is rendered goyim in Hebrew and ethnoi in Greek. Asians, Europeans, Africans and all classes and scions of Blacks, Latins, Arabs, Brazilians, Indians, and so on are all Gentiles.

lmao you sound funny with your shakesperean sounding dialect.
I like reading the King James Version of the Bible. I love the vernacular and dialect.

1. revelation 1:14 His head and [His] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes [were] as a flame of fire; revelation 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and His voice as the sound of many waters.
How does this corelate 2 the description of a Black person?

whoa did solomon say he was black like kedar? yep.
is he talking about kedar the son of ishmael? yep.
kedar is the grandson of abraham right? yep
dam so that means abraham was black. yep
I never said there are no BLACK-SKINNED JEWS. But they are yet Jews. It's a vast population of Ethiopian Jews in Ethiopia.
4. the apostle paul describes himself as a jew Acts 22:3. then gets mistaken for an egyptian Acts 21:38. the egyptians were black and since paul was mistaken for an egyptian that means he had to be black. so that means jews had to have of had a color.
Jews do possess color. Black and white. Most Jews latterly that I see are white skinned Jews.
Behold the Egyptians. Everybody knows that Egypt is in the continent of Africa. But yet, the vast population of Egypt are Arabs. Then u have African Egyptians also. So u still didn't verify anything. Anybody with any sense of coherency and logic will perceive your vain and idle contentions.

i thought jews didn't have a color and were transparent/gray. well acorrding to acts 21:38 and solomon they did.
Huh? :?: :?:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 14th, 2006, 4:33 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:

stop lying. you always got some family member that suffered some kind of atrocity. my grandpa was lynched, my cousin was gassed, i got a relative in the holocaust, my grandma was shot execution style. the japenese had some of my relatives in that big japenese science torture camp and so on and so on.
how am I lying?

And when did I say my cousin was gassed, I have anything to do with the holocaust, etc?

And as for the Japanese, ask any Korean, most Koreans were messed with by the Japanese, they conquered us dozens of times throughout history, why do you think they hate each other (in general) so much?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 14th, 2006, 4:40 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:

This dude ain't my grandpa but:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXB187_hFkI&eurl=

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 15th, 2006, 8:44 am

TarHeelRED wrote: 1. abraham was a descendant of ham/kham. the name ham/kham means burnt.
Ham imports "hot", not burnt.
ham means burnt!!!! ham/kham comes from the word khemetic/kemetic which is what the acient eygptians called themselves before white people showed up.

TarHeelRED wrote: Chaldean is a Hebrew word importing inhabitants of Southern Babylonia. The etymology of this word is Hebrew not Greek. Chaldeans were an ethnicity of peoples just like any other group of people from an indigeneous region. Chaldeans were from CHALDEA in Babylonia. So oncemore u have been proven in error. Playa u need 2 do your homework. U are 1 dogmatic and incompetent individual in Biblical studies.
chaldean comes from the greek word Chaldaios. you have to rember that alot of the hebrew translations of today come from the hellenistic/greek hebrew translations. when the greeks were 1st translating african/kemetic/hebrew the delibertly changed words and names to make it sound more greek. the greek word chaldaios was used by the greeks to describe the babylonian oracles, magicians, soothsayers, philosophers and astronomer's. the chaldeans is not a race or a place it used to describe religous/spiritual peoples. it is sort of like using the word monk or buddhist.

proof about the word chaldean.

1. "This attitude of the Greeks and Latins was so marked that in the later days of Rome and Greece, when they used the word Chaldaios, or Chaldean, they meant an astrologer, or one erudite, or supposedly learned in occult philosophy" Occult Philosophy Purucker

2. also look up something about chaldean oracles, chaldean occults and chaldean philosophy. it will tell you that chaldean is not a race, ethnicity or a place and that chaldeans are babylonians that deal in spiritual/religions.

TarHeelRED wrote: Knowest thou not that Hagar-Ishmael's mother, was Egyptian (Gen.16:1)? Hence, Ishmael was Hebrew and Egyptian.
i knew you was gone that shit. hagar was pharoahs daughter and they sure weren't allowing white boys to marry royalty.

TarHeelRED wrote: LOL!!!! U are 1 stupid and scottish person. U are totally benighted 2 what a Gentile is. Are u a Jew. If not, you're a Gentile. Gentiles is the race of people not chosen by Elohim (God), whereas the Jews are. There is 2 groups or races of people-Jews and Gentiles. Yes, I am a gentile: a Black Gentile. Gentiles in the Bible are known as the nations, heathens, and pagans. Gentile is rendered goyim in Hebrew and ethnoi in Greek. Asians, Europeans, Africans and all classes and scions of Blacks, Latins, Arabs, Brazilians, Indians, and so on are all Gentiles.
scottish!! don't put me in the same boat with them white negros.

dude you is way off gentile doesn't not mean not chosen by god and it does not mean pagan and heathen. gentile didn't start meaning heathen until racist king james and racist martin luther made translations. gentile's root word means nation, like france is a nation. it is one of the several nations of white people. paul taught the white people!

if gentile means pagans and heathens and since all pagans/heathens will be damed to hell. then why would you care to even believe in jesus and still worship god? cause if you are a gentile like you said you are then god don't give a fuck if you pray to him or repent cause he still gone kill you. your interpretation of gentile just sounds stupid.

TarHeelRED wrote: I like reading the King James Version of the Bible. I love the vernacular and dialect.
do you love the fact that king james was a devil worshipping faggot who wrote a book on demonology. he also thought the devil instructed him to kill all witches so he made war against heresy and started burning men, women, children, dogs and cats. he killed innocent people all cause he heard voices in is head.

TarHeelRED wrote: How does this corelate 2 the description of a Black person?
doesn't wooly hair and feet of brass imply he had black features? or does it only work in the case of abraham being a gentile?

TarHeelRED wrote: I never said there are no BLACK-SKINNED JEWS. But they are yet Jews. It's a vast population of Ethiopian Jews in Ethiopia.
you said jews didn't have a color. you said jesus who is a jew didn't have a color.

TarHeelRED wrote:
Behold the Egyptians. Everybody knows that Egypt is in the continent of Africa. But yet, the vast population of Egypt are Arabs. Then u have African Egyptians also. So u still didn't verify anything. Anybody with any sense of coherency and logic will perceive your vain and idle contentions.
the vast population of egypt now is arab. back then egypt was all black weren't no arabs on the scene.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 15th, 2006, 9:06 am

TarHeelRED wrote: So u still didn't verify anything. Anybody with any sense of coherency and logic will perceive your vain and idle contentions.[/color]
what? dude i've been showin facts all you been doing implying shit. like you implyin jesus is white and abraham is a gentile.

what evidence do you have to prove that jesus is white and abraham is a gentile?

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » June 15th, 2006, 2:22 pm

I think you both, JohnnyBlack & Tarheels, are Christian, are you not? (I got a good feeling Tarheels is, due to past convo's I've had with him.)

So, why do WE argue over the "details?" WE trust that Christ died for OUR sins & ROSE for our justification; therefore, WE'LL find out "soon enough" what "colour" OUR redeemer IS!

Embrace each other as beleivers, homies' :wink:

**For the record, I don't remember reading that Tarheels said Jesus was Caucasian. I do remember reading that he said he can't DEFINANTLY say that he was "Black."**

**Was Abraham a Jew? If not, then he was a Gentile! Why do you (JohnnyBlack) think that only Caucasian's are Gentile's? I'm a Gentile, & I ain't "White."

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 15th, 2006, 2:44 pm

^ best post here.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 16th, 2006, 1:40 am

Aquafresh wrote:I think you both, JohnnyBlack & Tarheels, are Christian, are you not? (I got a good feeling Tarheels is, due to past convo's I've had with him.)

I am!! Can't speak on John, although I don't reckon he is.
So, why do WE argue over the "details?" WE trust that Christ died for OUR sins & ROSE for our justification; therefore, WE'LL find out "soon enough" what "colour" OUR redeemer IS!

I dispute over the details because we must verily believe what the Bible says and not what man "thinks". I accept the WHOLE truth of the Bible whether I can assimilate what I'm perusing or not. Folk like 2 wrest and contort the words of the Holy Spirit and I'm not at all atoned with that.
I can flout and careless what color the flesh of Jesus is. It's knuckleheads like John that adamantly insist that Jesus wasn't a JEW and he was of Black ancestry. That manifesto is unvaritable.
Embrace each other as beleivers, homies' :wink:

I can't embrace John because I don't know if he's a believer.
Roman 16:17 says, "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
I never have and never will embrace and believe a LIE!!! Sorry, I'm not a liberalist! John believes the Bible contradicts itself. U telling me I'm suppose 2 embrace this? I Corinthians 14:33: "For God is not the author of confusion."

[quote]**For the record, I don't remember reading that Tarheels said Jesus was Caucasian.[/quote]
THANK YOU.
**Was Abraham a Jew? If not, then he was a Gentile! Why do you (JohnnyBlack) think that only Caucasian's are Gentile's? I'm a Gentile, & I ain't "White."
[/quote]
Abraham was born a Gentile. But when he came forth from out of the Land of Ur of the Chaldeans he wonderously became a Hebrew- the source of the Hebrews. Some say that this is impossible (those still walking according 2 the flesh). For with God nothing shall be impossible-Luke 1:37.

I love a verse in I Corinthians 2:14. It elucidates that an unsaved person (the natural man) can't fathom the mysteries and the over all general text of the Bible- "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God : for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 16th, 2006, 1:50 am

Aquafresh wrote:
gentile does not mean heathen, pagan or none believer. but if you gone be a gentile then that's you i ain't gone knock it. i know i ain't no dam gentile.

have you heard of "the time of the gentiles"? the gentiles are supposed to be the rulers of nations and churches for 2200 years or so. and who is the ruler of nations and churches right now? white gentiles!!!

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 16th, 2006, 1:54 am

Aquafresh wrote:I think you both, JohnnyBlack & Tarheels, are Christian, are you not?
i don't know how you came to the conclusion that i'm a christian when i don't believe jesus is returning.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 16th, 2006, 2:57 am

[quote="johnnyblack eye to eye
you have to rember that alot of the hebrew translations of today come from the hellenistic/greek hebrew translations. when the greeks were 1st translating african/kemetic/hebrew the delibertly changed words and names to make it sound more greek. [/quote]
No I don't!! U don't know what you're speaking upon. The Septuagint also known as LXX- the Greek Translation of the HEBREW Old Testament was rendered from the HEBREW codices. Even u just admitted 2 that. The Septuagint was translated from the Massoretic (Hebrew) texts ca. the 1st century A.D. in Alexandria, Egypt. Wherefore, Chaldeans is a Hebrew word. "Chaldeans" made it's first materialization in the Massoretic Old Testament from whence the LXX derives. Therein the Preface of the 1914 edition of the Roman Catholic Douay Bible it is stated that:
"the Septuagint, the Greek translation from the original Hebrew......."

scottish!! don't put me in the same boat with them white negros.
U get in where u fit in and u are well apted and befitted 4 the word scottish.
dude you is way off gentile doesn't not mean not chosen by god and it does not mean pagan and heathen. gentile didn't start meaning heathen until racist king james and racist martin luther made translations. gentile's root word means nation, like france is a nation. it is one of the several nations of white people. paul taught the white people!
Prove this!!
if gentile means pagans and heathens and since all pagans/heathens will be damed to hell. then why would you care to even believe in jesus and still worship god? cause if you are a gentile like you said you are then god don't give a fu-- if you pray to him or repent cause he still gone kill you. your interpretation of gentile just sounds stupid.
My assertion is backed also by the Websters New World Lexicon.
Gentile-[LL gentilis HEATHEN,PAGAN, fr. L gent-, gens clan,nation]1. a person who is not Jewish 2. HEATHEN, PAGAN:
:D :o :shock: :lol: :!:

TarHeelRED wrote: I like reading the King James Version of the Bible. I love the vernacular and dialect.
do you love the fact that king james was a devil worshipping faggot who wrote a book on demonology. he also thought the devil instructed him to kill all witches so he made war against heresy and started burning men, women, children, dogs and cats. he killed innocent people all cause he heard voices in is head.
Prove King James worshipped the devil! What's the title and year this so-called book was written and published? Prove he slew hosts of people.
TarHeelRED wrote: How does this corelate 2 the description of a Black person?
doesn't wooly hair and feet of brass imply he had black features? or does it only work in the case of abraham being a gentile?
No it does not. The Bible says Jesus' hair WAS WHITE LIKE WOOL, AS WHITE AS SNOW, not textured like wool (Rev.1:14-15) . Adhering 2 your belief, we can also say his hair was snow too. Do u know the peculiararity betwixt color and texture? Seemingly, u don't.

Like I've expounded b4, There are Puerto Ricans and Dominicans darker than me. Does that make them Black in ancestry because their skin is black? No!! They are merely black skinned Puerto Ricans or Dominicans. That's like saying all Africans are Black. Ponder all the white skin Africans that are now extant.
I've seen folk from India and about that region with virtually the same quantum of swarthyness and pigmentation as myself, and some even obscurer. Are Indians Black too? Oncemore your attempt 2 solidify your point is frivolous!!

you said jews didn't have a color. you said jesus who is a jew didn't have a color.
I never said thus. Quote me saying thus!!!!!!!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 16th, 2006, 3:00 am

Aquafresh wrote:I think you both, JohnnyBlack & Tarheels, are Christian, are you not?
i don't know how you came to the conclusion that i'm a christian when i don't believe jesus is returning.
I TOLD U AQUA!!!!