Wah Ching=BLOODS?

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
KrayzieNaeVee

Unread post by KrayzieNaeVee » February 1st, 2006, 12:54 am

StRaiGhtUpG wrote:YEA I KNOW WC STARTED IN NORTHERN CALI...FRISKO IM SURE...BUT THE ONES UP THERE DON'T GET HALF THE RESPECT THAT THE ONES IN SOUTHERN CALI DO...KEN SIDE, PAUL SIDE, SONNY SIDE, AND OCEAN SIDE...THOSE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT GET RESPECT IN THE STREETS because THEY PUT IN WORK...I NEVER HEAR ABOUT WC FROM UP NORTH PUTTIN IN WORK
THEY A NEW GENERATION, THATS Y U BEEN HEARING SO MUCH OF the OTHERS, CUHZ THEY ALREADY HAVE A VOUPLE GENS, WHILE EAST BAY STILL GOT ON 1ST. and they have been puttin in work around here.. you just never hear of it cuhz u aint from our area, so how the fucc would u kno?

chekkmayte

Unread post by chekkmayte » February 5th, 2006, 6:33 am

wow! things have changed. i remember back in the late 80's, when the oolder heads used to wear butt tight, shredded jeans and red bangs. they never claimed e certain 'hood'/area. they were mobile.

i remember them rushing down to cerritos from buena park with oozies because we got jumped by Norwalk. they weren't fronting either. i remember i was 12, they were early/mid 20's.

are these kids nowadays really down to use those automatics? i always thought i was down till i went to county. shit, never again......

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » February 6th, 2006, 1:28 pm

StRaiGhtUpG wrote:YEA I KNOW WC STARTED IN NORTHERN CALI...FRISKO IM SURE...BUT THE ONES UP THERE DON'T GET HALF THE RESPECT THAT THE ONES IN SOUTHERN CALI DO...KEN SIDE, PAUL SIDE, SONNY SIDE, AND OCEAN SIDE...THOSE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT GET RESPECT IN THE STREETS because THEY PUT IN WORK...I NEVER HEAR ABOUT WC FROM UP NORTH PUTTIN IN WORK
Only SonnySide put in work...The others doesnt seem really active at all.Dont know about the ones up North though.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 9th, 2006, 7:12 pm

what side wah ching killed that foo from asian boyz at the pool hall?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 9th, 2006, 9:52 pm

chekkmayte wrote:wow! things have changed. i remember back in the late 80's, when the oolder heads used to wear butt tight, shredded jeans and red bangs. they never claimed e certain 'hood'/area. they were mobile.

i remember them rushing down to cerritos from buena park with oozies because we got jumped by Norwalk. they weren't fronting either. i remember i was 12, they were early/mid 20's.

are these kids nowadays really down to use those automatics? i always thought i was down till i went to county. shit, never again......
True true

lol "butt tight jeans" but ya, everyon had bangs and stuff, and they pretty much just claimed their side, the whole SoCal was their "turf"

I don't know where these new guys in SonnySide get their "Blood" ideas from, that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 14th, 2006, 6:44 pm

Sonny Side WC talking shizz about East Bay Side WC. Is there beef between WC? How do WC and all them sides work?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 14th, 2006, 8:52 pm

You're right. They're talking about "East Bunny Side" lol man....
Part of it is SS talking about being "blood" :roll: :roll:

But I don't think serious beef between sides in SoCal.

nipset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nipset » June 13th, 2006, 5:00 pm

east bay wc is a bunch of kids

i get why east bay WC is gettin no respect... they recruitin fuckin filipinos...

http://www.thaistreets.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=497
http://www.thaistreets.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=317

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 15th, 2006, 4:30 pm

nipset wrote:east bay wc is a bunch of kids

i get why east bay WC is gettin no respect... they recruitin fuckin filipinos...

http://www.thaistreets.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=497
http://www.thaistreets.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=317
wtf?

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

wcKiller

Unread post by hitonme » June 16th, 2006, 2:40 pm

wc.. is ah weak ass gang.. not even ah gang... thay bitches... they dont even put it down solo... they gots to b with in ah large group then they will claim.. stop hidein out be hind females... bitch ass.. u dotn know about gang bangin... all u know is how to chill then get rolled up by me n 1 of me boyz.............. the BOY BLUE.......... 8)

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 23rd, 2006, 4:00 pm

Man, I should delete all these stupid ass comments about WC.

Whatever the youngsters are doing today...or you think they are doing today...is BS. Ain't no chinese going to claim crip or blood like that.

SouthEast Asians and Samoans play the color game.

But when everybody gets shipped upstate, most ride the Asian/Islander cars. Where's the Asian crips and bloods then?

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » June 24th, 2006, 1:17 am

nipset wrote: i get why east bay WC is gettin no respect... they recruitin fuckin filipinos...
Stupid thing to say.

About this whole WC blood/crip business, I wonder how Mr. Sonny Chang and his homies feel about it.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 24th, 2006, 2:44 am

^^ whose Mr. Sonny Chang?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 27th, 2007, 7:38 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Man, I should delete all these stupid ass comments about WC.

Whatever the youngsters are doing today...or you think they are doing today...is BS. Ain't no chinese going to claim crip or blood like that.

SouthEast Asians and Samoans play the color game.

But when everybody gets shipped upstate, most ride the Asian/Islander cars. Where's the Asian crips and bloods then?
There are chinese/eastern asians that TRY to play the color game but they aren't real. How you know asian/islanders wont claim their crip/blood affiliations when YOU never got shipped upstate? My blood homies that get locked up still rep to the fullest.

TriadDaiLo

Unread post by TriadDaiLo » January 3rd, 2008, 8:31 pm

Do each wah ching side come and and meet each other and shit?

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » January 11th, 2008, 7:22 pm

there like sets from what i heard they all do their own thang

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » January 12th, 2008, 9:17 am

NikexCortez wrote:^^ whose Mr. Sonny Chang?
sonny was one of the heads of waching. all the heads got locked up, cuz the FBI got an informant into the waching. he was pretty high ranking in the gang, like a capo or somethin. he got evidence for all the dirt they were doing, and from wat i hear, the waching found out then murdered the police informant. that is when the FBI came in, and started arrested all the heads.

it was like Sonny, Ken, and i forget the others, but thats why the sides were named like they were.

Sonny side - run by Sonny
Kenside - Ken was the head, etc. T side, Oceanside all had their own heads too. Mp-side, etc

deccw1

Unread post by deccw1 » March 6th, 2008, 7:33 pm

diff colors bangs on dubs

deccw1

Unread post by deccw1 » March 6th, 2008, 7:38 pm

NikexCortez wrote:what side wah ching killed that foo from asian boyz at the pool hall?
It was a Ken Sider who killed the asian boyzz

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 25th, 2008, 1:53 pm

after that in the late 1990s the apples went on a rampage killin any dub

chekkmayte

Unread post by chekkmayte » April 25th, 2008, 3:06 am

choisauce wrote:
nipset wrote: i get why east bay WC is gettin no respect... they recruitin fuckin filipinos...
Stupid thing to say.

About this whole WC blood/crip business, I wonder how Mr. Sonny Chang and his homies feel about it.
i'll tell you how he feels about it.. after meeting w/some of the 'dai-lo's', they hate/look down on wc's who wear baggy pants, rags, hats, etc.....im not gonna name any names, but after we got jumped, one of higher rankers said we probably got jumped because,"we look like those filipinos that you see at donuts-donuts. take off your baggy pants and get rid of your fades and i guarantee you'll be safer" the guy who said this used to meet directly w/sonny. taking trips to san fransisco all the time......he seemed to really look down on the whole 'hip-hop' style gangsters or whatever you want to call it.

anybody who REALLY knows about WC should know that they didn't start off like the ones you see wearing colors n bandanas. they're the 'new generation'. the older heads are probably laughing at the new gen. tell you the truth, i was kinda laughing watching all these new guys wearing hip-hop(i dont know how else to put it haha)gear. when i had to serve some time at 'sunghwa' i met alot of WC serving the last months of 2-3 yr long prison time. i would consider them newer gen, but they didn't sport clothes like the ones in the pics haha. i dont know where these pee-wee gen get their choice of clothing from. if i remember correctly, i don't think any of the og's would let pee-wees like that into 'real' wc....its their perogative, its just very awkward to know these newer guys are really wc after meeting with the older heads. just wasn't the vibe i got......

and to whoever made that comment about filipinos. your ignorant. theres alot of filipinos in wc, including the older gen. i remember one time tagging along w/my sister to disneyland where i saw a group of older heads. they just looked like normal people and yes, a significant number of filipinos...

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 25th, 2008, 11:29 am

I knew a flip WC years ago. He was my friends cousin, who came down to L.A. from S.F. He was very low key and conservative. Basically just mainstream clothes.

2faced
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 2faced » May 4th, 2008, 4:36 am

0202 was the change

thats fucking funny ppl still pondering about dubs

shh....

2faced
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 2faced » May 4th, 2008, 4:37 am

chekkmayte wrote:
choisauce wrote:
Stupid thing to say.

i'll tell you how he feels about it.. after meeting w/some of the 'dai-lo's', they hate/look down on wc's who wear baggy pants, rags, hats, etc.....im not gonna name any names, but after we got jumped, one of higher rankers said we probably got jumped because,"we look like those filipinos that you see at donuts-donuts. take off your baggy pants and get rid of your fades and i guarantee you'll be safer" the guy who said this used to meet directly w/sonny. taking trips to san fransisco all the time......he seemed to really look down on the whole 'hip-hop' style gangsters or whatever you want to call it.

anybody who REALLY knows about WC should know that they didn't start off like the ones you see wearing colors n bandanas. they're the 'new generation'. the older heads are probably laughing at the new gen. tell you the truth, i was kinda laughing watching all these new guys wearing hip-hop(i dont know how else to put it haha)gear. when i had to serve some time at 'sunghwa' i met alot of WC serving the last months of 2-3 yr long prison time. i would consider them newer gen, but they didn't sport clothes like the ones in the pics haha. i dont know where these pee-wee gen get their choice of clothing from. if i remember correctly, i don't think any of the og's would let pee-wees like that into 'real' wc....its their perogative, its just very awkward to know these newer guys are really wc after meeting with the older heads. just wasn't the vibe i got......

and to whoever made that comment about filipinos. your ignorant. theres alot of filipinos in wc, including the older gen. i remember one time tagging along w/my sister to disneyland where i saw a group of older heads. they just looked like normal people and yes, a significant number of filipinos...

old vs new new vs old new vs new shits all violent cycle homie end of the day, you is you

chekkmayte

Unread post by chekkmayte » May 9th, 2008, 8:47 pm

2faced wrote:
chekkmayte wrote:
choisauce wrote:
Stupid thing to say.

old vs new new vs old new vs new shits all violent cycle homie end of the day, you is you
i dont think the old gens fighting/beefn w/the new gen. but im pretty sure thats not what you meant anyway, i get you. your absolutely right. im just stating facts though. the original, older WC's is probably wondering, who or where in our heiarchy started letting these younger gens dress/represent WC like this? im sure it was just a lack of organizaation and communication amongst the heads. i heard alot of the different cities 'shotcallers' were getting heavily addicted to drugs and were just.....not fully there(mentally). maby that mixed in w/too much BET/MTV had something to do w/it. im almost positive about the media part.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » May 11th, 2008, 11:17 pm

havent heard much of wah ching lately. all i know is back then they used to wear white t shirts with baggy black jeans and adidas sandals. do you remember the 90's? :D

AsianIslander
What city do you live in now?: California

Re:

Unread post by AsianIslander » October 1st, 2008, 2:15 am

Anonymous20 wrote:i see alot of viets in wah ching now...which is a disgrace because wah ching is a chinese gang and their main rivals are VBZ(vietnamese) and ABZ (vietnamese and cambodians)
Not only their are Viets and Khmers. There are Pinoys in WC as well.

richjesus

Re:

Unread post by richjesus » October 4th, 2008, 6:18 pm

Proverbz wrote:havent heard much of wah ching lately. all i know is back then they used to wear white t shirts with baggy black jeans and adidas sandals. do you remember the 90's? :D
i remember a few fools from sonny side used to have some jerseys wid big ol "sonny side" on the back. # 23.